http://m.au.ign.com/...owas-trainwreck

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 March 2014 - 04:21 AM

Who honestly gives a flying f*ck?

Only movie I watched with F*ckboy Buckethead in it was The Marine and it was beyond awful.

I hope the movie flops.

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 March 2014 - 04:37 AM

The last WWE movie I watched was Randy Orton's 12 Rounds 2, a sh*t load better then the 1st

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

Mama Weer All Crazee Now

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:01 AM Edited by Shenmue18, 19 March 2014 - 06:06 AM.

I like most of Judd Apatow's movies. If Cena's not the main character it could be good. 

Spoiler

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 March 2014 - 07:29 AM

Seeing how Cena is on smackdown, 0\10

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:49 PM

The last WWE movie I watched was Randy Orton's 12 Rounds 2, a sh*t load better then the 1st

Never watched a WWE movie and never will. They sound and look like sh*te.

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 19 March 2014 - 11:19 PM

The only WWE film i've watched is No Holds Barred. Battle of the tough guys, BROTHER !!!

no_holds_barred.jpg

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:06 AM Edited by Billy james, 20 March 2014 - 03:10 AM.

Well I'm afraid I've some bad news

http://rajah.com/node/39912

And I've got more bad news

http://rajah.com/node/39911

And Mooooorrrrrrre

http://rajah.com/node/39894

#BadNewsBilly.

That's my new thing

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:23 AM

Never watched a WWE movie and never will. They sound and look like sh*te.

I've wasted a lot of money on those horrid films, that's a lot of money I'll never get back. 12 Rounds was f*cking boring. The Marine was okay but the later sequels are f*cking atrocious. WWE should just stick to their Wrestling and close down the movie studio.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

Mama Weer All Crazee Now

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:18 AM

Well I'm afraid I've some bad news

http://rajah.com/node/39912

And I've got more bad news

http://rajah.com/node/39911

And Mooooorrrrrrre

http://rajah.com/node/39894

#BadNewsBilly.

That's my new thing

So instead of putting Triple H in charge, who's young (In business, 40's is young.), has plenty of time to learn about business and knows everything there is to know about wrestling since he's been wrestling for 20 years, they want to put someone in charge who doesn't know dick about wrestling? Only you, WWE...

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:31 AM

Bring Bischoff back as GM and put Sniffle H in charge or even good ol' Shane O' Mac, despite him not being interested in the company anymore.

Shane should make an appearance at 'Mania 30 but I don't like the chances, especially seeing as it's doubtful that Vince himself will be on TV.

I just think it would be cool to see all three (Linda can go f*ck herself) McMahons; Steph, Shane and Vince get some air time on the Grand daddy of 'em all.

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:46 AM

Theres been talk of making Hogan GM

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

Mama Weer All Crazee Now

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:22 AM

Hogan as a face authority figure to combat Triple H and Stephanie as heel authority figures could be interesting. Hopefully this would mean that the Daniel Bryan screwjob finishes would stop happening every Goddamn show.

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:15 AM

Interesting fact, WWE originally wanted sting as GM but due to them not signing sting yet (mainly cause there in no hurry to do so) they want Hogan

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:55 PM

Theres been talk of making Hogan GM

f*ck sake. I hope this doesn't pan out. I've never been a huge Hogan fan and dont really see the need in bringing him back to be used on a regular basis.

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize
  • Best Poster [Sports] 2014
    Worst Tits 2014
    Last ever poster in a public area on the old forum

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:08 PM

Hogan is signed on a long term Legends deal (well it's a sort of custom Legends deal apparently) and as well as GM of Raw the idea of bringing back the Commissioner role has also been mooted about.  As for Sting latest indications are that he'll be signed on to either appear at or immediately after Wrestlemania 30 and this may well setup the long awaited feud between him and The Undertaker as he is going to be sticking around for a while after Wrestlemania, with a possible match at Summerslam on the cards.

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:50 PM

Oh hell yeah can't wait for Sting to come to WWE, this will be the best thing to happen since sliced bread.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

Mama Weer All Crazee Now

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:28 PM

Hogan is signed on a long term Legends deal (well it's a sort of custom Legends deal apparently) and as well as GM of Raw the idea of bringing back the Commissioner role has also been mooted about.  As for Sting latest indications are that he'll be signed on to either appear at or immediately after Wrestlemania 30 and this may well setup the long awaited feud between him and The Undertaker as he is going to be sticking around for a while after Wrestlemania, with a possible match at Summerslam on the cards.

I'd be shocked if Hogan was able to pass a WWE physical and be able to wrestle at Summerslam. If he does, it would probably be an absolutely terrible match.

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize
    Worst Tits 2014

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:02 PM

I'd be shocked if Hogan was able to pass a WWE physical and be able to wrestle at Summerslam. If he does, it would probably be an absolutely terrible match.

No, Sting and Undertaker at Summerslam.

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:09 PM

Interesting fact, WWE originally wanted sting as GM but due to them not signing sting yet (mainly cause there in no hurry to do so) they want Hogan

There's only one name i wanna see in that role .....

WWF_Wrestling-Classic-1987_Jack-Tunney_W

• Crokey likes this

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:27 PM

How did Shen get mix up with Hogan and Sting, there's clearly a full stop there

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize
    Worst Tits 2014

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:40 PM

To be fair I started the paragraph off with the word "Hogan", and much like Cena, if you start a sentence with that then for Shen, the rest can't be seen through a haze of red mist

• Hodgey. likes this

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:43 PM Edited by Billy james, 20 March 2014 - 09:43 PM.

To be fair I started the paragraph off with the word "Hogan", and much like Cena, if you start a sentence with that then for Shen, the rest can't be seen through a haze of red mist
"Haze of red mist", are you making fun of Shen there Crokey

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize
    Worst Tits 2014

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:48 PM

What other colour of mist do you see when you're pissed.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:54 PM

What other colour of mist do you see when you're pissed.

I see scarlet.

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:55 PM

I don't see any mist, I'm not Tajiri

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

Mama Weer All Crazee Now

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:07 PM Edited by Shenmue18, 20 March 2014 - 10:21 PM.

"Haze of red mist", are you making fun of Shen there Crokey

I botched my reading of that as bad as Cena botching a hurricanrana.

• XTREME0235 and Corndog93 like this

AznDragon89
  • AznDragon89

NYC

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:57 PM

Jeff Jerrett is making another wrestling company, will debut next year

• reform likes this

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 21 March 2014 - 04:32 PM Edited by reform, 21 March 2014 - 04:33 PM.

Jeff Jerrett is making another wrestling company, will debut next year

Yup, just been reading about this. As long as it's even close to what TNA was when he started it, I'll be happy.

It's sad how TNA has been in self-destruct mode over the last few years without Jeff being able to do anything about it.

I hope it's a sucess, because TNA is not an alternative to WWE anymore. It's a just a WWE rip off, and a particularly bad one. So good luck to Jarrett.

It also seem Jim Ross is involved, so that's a bonus.

AznDragon89
  • AznDragon89

NYC

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:32 PM

1460961_479330028863059_1027549779_n.jpg

• Crokey, Hodgey., Shenmue18 and 1 other like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users