Universal Wrestling Topic

14,092 replies to this topic
EQUIN0X
  • EQUIN0X

Of The Coming Ĉon

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:13 AM

Shouldn't come as a surprise but Punk vs Ambrose was frickin' awesome. Can't wait for them to have a legit feud.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:41 AM Edited by Shenmue18, 10 December 2013 - 05:42 AM.

So, Cena and Rock won match of the year? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Funny joke WWE, Tell another.

Didn't watch Raw but I assume it's sh*t like usual.

EQUIN0X
  • EQUIN0X

Of The Coming Ĉon

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:05 AM

It was the typical Raw. 95% garbage, 5% good stuff.

I'm surprised the Slammys was this bad this year. Usually it's a pretty decent show but this was relatively garbage. It didn't feel like the show it was supposed to be. They were really half assing it.

Oh, and Cena's promo at the end was the most hypocritical thing I've seen in years. Good god.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:12 AM

Yeah, I heard about that. Funny that a guy who had everything handed to him and never gets the f*ck outta the way of new stars tells Randy Orton he's a corporate bitch boy.

EQUIN0X
  • EQUIN0X

Of The Coming Ĉon

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:43 AM

Yeah, I heard about that. Funny that a guy who had everything handed to him and never gets the f*ck outta the way of new stars tells Randy Orton he's a corporate bitch boy.

You gotta see it for yourself. One after another is just more and more hypocritical.

He's saying stuff like "you've been handed everything! they've ALWAYS had your back!"

That literally got me yelling at my screen. That's how pissed off he made me.

Badass Big J
  • Badass Big J

Badass

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:25 AM Edited by Badass Big J, 10 December 2013 - 09:25 AM.

WOAH CM PUNK ATTACKED TRIPLE H OMFG GIVE ME sh*t LOAD OF GOOSEBUMPS THAT WAS f*ckING AWESOME

Lol, they changed his attire now lets just hope cockstar, i mean world wrestling cockertainment wont change his gimmick or remove his mask

Divbo
  • Divbo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:28 PM

Did Cena not put over Daniel Bryan clean at summerslam?

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:09 PM

No, no he didn't. If you actually had a complete understanding of what it means to be someone over clean, you would know that at Summerslam Daniel Bryan only won due to the excuses (subtle and not direct, but excuses nonetheless) made by Cena about his elbow. Not only that but the next night on RAW, the commentators kept on acknowledging it and what not.

Putting someone over clean means you beat your opponent when you are both at your full potential, 100%. No interference, no excuses and no injuries.

Badass Big J
  • Badass Big J

Badass

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:13 PM Edited by Badass Big J, 10 December 2013 - 02:13 PM.

lol

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:29 PM

Nope. Having Bryan kick the f*ck outta his arm and use submissions on the arm takes away the victory. Even if that was a clean loss for Cena, it doesn't change that he's now in Daniel Bryan's way again by feuding with Orton to become the Undisputed Champion. Cena coming back derailed Daniel's push. Not to mention one clean loss doesn't magically make up for him burying JBL, Christian, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle, Edge, Umaga, Shawn Michaels, Great Khali, Randy Orton, Batista, The entire Nexus, CM Punk, The Miz, R-Truth, Alberto Del Rio, Brock Lesnar, Big Show, Ziggler, Ryback and Mark Henry. All those guys save for Kurt Angle in 2003, Batista and Shawn Michaels once have never beaten Cena clean. All of them have been beaten by Cena, most have multiple clean loses to him and lots of them have even tapped out to that terrible STF of his.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:00 PM

God I hope they are not changing logo, the WWE network logo is above their Mania 31 promos.

cena-inset.jpg

I do not want.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:30 PM Edited by Shenmue18, 10 December 2013 - 11:30 PM.

Yeah, they're probably wanting it to change it if they're putting it on posters and whatnot. I agree it's a step down from the current one, but it's not the end of the world if they change it. This company has a lot bigger problems than their logo.

EQUIN0X
  • EQUIN0X

Of The Coming Ĉon

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:29 AM

I'll be disappointed if they change it, but I guess they gotta get with the times.

Also, is anyone even buying TLC? I'm not going to this year. Usually I love this PPV because I'm a fan of those old hardcore tables, ladders and chairs matches, but this card just looks horrible.

I've decided to not buy anymore PPVs unless it's WrestleMania (because that's usually like the superbowl night for me and everyone else).

I just don't see anything worth buying here. Shame, because TLC is one of my favorite PPVs.

No doubt they'll blame it all on Punk or Bryan instead of the garbage quality of the product.

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:01 AM

That RAW was good-ish, can't say I didn't like it, that promo from Cena was hypocritical but he makes some good points, even mentioning the fact he despite winning every title his "business card" always said the same thing "You want some, come get some" which is him saying he's still the same dude from 2006
He also said if he wins he looks forward to the rematch with D-Bry and then all hell brakes loose Cena and Randy start punching each other then they get split up by other superstar Cm punk goes over the Orton but Orton pushes him away, punk punches Randy and then HHH grabs by the hair and throws him away, punk turns HHH around and punches him, HBK kicks punk in the head and then D-Bry hits HBK with a running knee, Orton then goes to RKO D-Bry but avoids it and pushes Randy in to Steph and knock her over HHH runs over to Steph and turns to Orton in anger and Pedigrees him

HHH, Steph, Kane and Cena look at Orton in disgrace and the show end

7.7/10

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:29 AM

7.7/10

Please tell me that for the love of god, you're giving that segment alone a 7.7/10 and not the actual show itself...

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:03 AM Edited by Billy james, 11 December 2013 - 11:46 AM.

7.7/10

Please tell me that for the love of god, you're giving that segment alone a 7.7/10 and not the actual show itself...
The segment, the show was good-ish but not what the slammys are
The actual show would be a 3/10

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:51 AM

7.7/10

The segment

Okay good. If you gave the show a rating higher than 3/10, I would of had to borrow Cena's golden shovel to bury you.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:55 PM

I'll be disappointed if they change it, but I guess they gotta get with the times.

Also, is anyone even buying TLC? I'm not going to this year. Usually I love this PPV because I'm a fan of those old hardcore tables, ladders and chairs matches, but this card just looks horrible.

I've decided to not buy anymore PPVs unless it's WrestleMania (because that's usually like the superbowl night for me and everyone else).

I just don't see anything worth buying here. Shame, because TLC is one of my favorite PPVs.

No doubt they'll blame it all on Punk or Bryan instead of the garbage quality of the product.

I won't be watching TLC. Knowing that Cena will be the undisputed champion at the end, I really don't want to waste my time or my money on that bullsh*t. Not that there won't be a good match or two on the card, I just can't watch Cena main eventing and constantly winning anymore or I'll lose my Goddamn mind.

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:08 PM

I won't be watching TLC. Knowing that Cena will be the undisputed champion at the end, I really don't want to waste my time or my money on that bullsh*t. Not that there won't be a good match or two on the card, I just can't watch Cena main eventing and constantly winning anymore or I'll lose my Goddamn mind.

Awkward moment when Orton wins

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:17 PM

I'd be shocked as all hell. We know WWE wants to give Cena every accolade they can, so unless we get a no-finish like at Battleground, I don't see Cena not walking out as Undisputed Champion. 

EQUIN0X
  • EQUIN0X

Of The Coming Ĉon

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:36 PM

Forgot to mention during the "Ascension Ceremony" on Raw, I gotta ask:

When the hell is The Ascension going to debut on the main roster? Those guys have gone too long in NXT without a damn debut on Raw. If Xavier Woods (who I like but let's face it, he's nothing really special), then The Ascension should have a spot. They kick ass.

Divbo
  • Divbo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:46 PM

Nope. Having Bryan kick the f*ck outta his arm and use submissions on the arm takes away the victory. Even if that was a clean loss for Cena, it doesn't change that he's now in Daniel Bryan's way again by feuding with Orton to become the Undisputed Champion. Cena coming back derailed Daniel's push. Not to mention one clean loss doesn't magically make up for him burying JBL, Christian, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle, Edge, Umaga, Shawn Michaels, Great Khali, Randy Orton, Batista, The entire Nexus, CM Punk, The Miz, R-Truth, Alberto Del Rio, Brock Lesnar, Big Show, Ziggler, Ryback and Mark Henry. All those guys save for Kurt Angle in 2003, Batista and Shawn Michaels once have never beaten Cena clean. All of them have been beaten by Cena, most have multiple clean loses to him and lots of them have even tapped out to that terrible STF of his.

Okay point made,  maybe not a complete "clean" loss for Cena,  However i disagree that it's Cena's fault that Bryan's push came to an end,  that responsibility lies on HHH. 

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:14 PM

I hold both of them at fault, Cena came back and instantly Daniel Bryan gets degraded to mid-card status, I don't think that's a coincidence. However, Triple H should have told Cena that we're sticking with Daniel Bryan and I don't care if you don't like it, deal with it. We know Triple H likes Cena more though, as he's a fellow meathead roidfreak and Daniel Bryan is not. 

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 11 December 2013 - 06:52 PM

Regarding TLC, it's got swerve written all over it, in fact the most shocking thing they could do would be to actually let someone win clean, or just win it.

Cena's promo last night was brilliant to be honest (shouting out Punk and Ziggler), Orton's was not as well received but he is the heel in the setup.  But before you start getting your knickers in a twist about Cena blah blah blah, some little bits of info about that spot at Raw.

1. Orton's reference to the Montreal Screwjob pissed off Bret Hart, although that bit was scripted, Bret didn't know a thing about it.

2. Trips and apparently Vince were p*ssed off that so much attention was given to Bryan, that being the chanting, Henry holding his hand up, Bryan chanting and also Cena giving him a shout out, which leads to 3.

3. Trips and Vince were apparently furious with Cena after the show as Cena went completely off script, and apparently it was completely off script, not just a little but a huge amount.  As a result it made the whole ending so much better for the fans but apparently it's not what Vince and Trips wanted.  As a result Orton was pissed at Cena... as well as Punk for some reason.

Which makes me think what kind of vanilla ending would we have got if Cena had stuck to the script, that's if you base it off what Creative have dreamed up so far for the whole direction of things.

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:01 PM

I wonder what the original script was.

Badass Big J
  • Badass Big J

Badass

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:50 PM Edited by Badass Big J, 11 December 2013 - 09:51 PM.

well f*ck the script stop sucking vince's big black juicy ***** hunter

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:50 AM Edited by Billy james, 12 December 2013 - 10:56 AM.

So I just listened to 3 YouTubers (Tubby Emu, Tony Pizza Guy & CMPulse) doing reviews on RAW they all said it was good and it was a really good Go home show, which leads me to believe that Blitz and all those guys hatred toward WWE is put on, bunch of phony f*cks

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:23 PM

Tubby Emu is a John Cena dick rider though. He's going to like anything Cena does. Most people didn't see through the bullsh*t of Cena trying to use Daniel Bryan to get over in a Washington crowd. (Which worked btw.) That's why Cena was giving props to all these guys like Ziggler, Punk and Daniel Bryan, because they're way more over than him, so he shouts them out to get a babyface pop for himself.

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:50 PM

Question: Is he telling the truth about Bryan, Ziggler and Punk?

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:30 PM

Look, I'm sure Cena respects those guys, or at least one of them, but part of why he gives them props on live TV when they're the most over guys in the ring is because he wants to get over himself. Not saying that Cena's promo was bad, he got the crowd on his side over Orton's, was really good at being able to come up with his part on the fly and actually put over the match as important. Other than him calling Orton an asskisser because of the irony, I have no problem with his promo itself. If Cena was already incredibly over than I'd praise him for giving props to Ziggler, Bryan and Punk. That isn't the case though, this guy gets booed everywhere he goes and regularly pulls a guy out like Cesaro, Punk, Bryan or Ziggler, says how great they are to get a positive reaction. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users