Best Poster [Sports] 2014
    Last ever poster in a public area on the old forum
    Best Llama 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:18 AM

Da f*ck did I just watch, you people seriously watch him, worst reviewer ever

+1

I don't get the deal with him either.

As for the PPV, didn't watch it but read the reviews and I have to say it's another B PPV which is being treated like sh*t, I'm wondering if the Survivor Series is going to turn that all around because it's one of the original A PPV's. 

As for the whole WWE Title/Best for Business scene the biggest loser out the whole episode is... The WWE Title... they've really treated the title like sh*t.

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:54 AM

+1

As for the PPV, didn't watch it but read the reviews and I have to say it's another B PPV which is being treated like sh*t, I'm wondering if the Survivor Series is going to turn that all around because it's one of the original A PPV's. 

As for the whole WWE Title/Best for Business scene the biggest loser out the whole episode is... The WWE Title... they've really treated the title like sh*t.

That poor title, Its a good f*cking thing that Vinny Mac is gunna be on RAW because the only good I see from that is HHH getting fired and Big Show being rehired, because HHH is sh*tting on the business right now with his Best for business poop 

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:21 AM Edited by XTREME0235, 28 October 2013 - 10:23 AM.

+1

You're entitled to your opinion, it's a subjective matter anyway, that's fair. The reason we watch their reviews is because they're only saying what the majority of us are thinking. They do so in a format to where everyone can see. They (or we) always get labelled as the IWC (Internet Wrestling Community) and it's deemed by those that work at the WWE who watch stuff like that, that our opinions don't matter and that we're the minority or just "a bunch of 30 year old's" - according to John 'Golden Shovel' Cena.

I like watching them because they provide solid points as to why this company has gone downhill the way that it has. They go above and beyond with their reviews, and it helps because we can relate to how they feel as well. They're providing an outlet for guys/girls like us who are waiting for a god damn change (which we thought we would get when Cena left, to an extent we did).

But hey, again, it's subjective. He has said on multiple accounts that he gets that and not everyone will agree with what they have to say. He's not always angry either, first time viewers seem to get that misconception or they just tune into the parts where he's fired up.

You should give them a chance, one day just sit down and have a watch of one of their reviews whether it be RAW, IMPACT Wrestling or other sports like NBA, NFL etc. It's better to catch them in the live streams because you can interact with them via the comments section.

• Shenmue18 likes this

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

+1

You're entitled to your opinion, it's a subjective matter anyway, that's fair. The reason we watch their reviews is because they're only saying what the majority of us are thinking. They do so in a format to where everyone can see. They (or we) always get labelled as the IWC (Internet Wrestling Community) and it's deemed by those that work at the WWE who watch stuff like that, that our opinions don't matter and that we're the minority or just "a bunch of 30 year old's" - according to John 'Golden Shovel' Cena.

I like watching them because they provide solid points as to why this company has gone downhill the way that it has. They go above and beyond with their reviews, and it helps because we can relate to how they feel as well. They're providing an outlet for guys/girls like us who are waiting for a god damn change (which we thought we would get when Cena left, to an extent we did).

But hey, again, it's subjective. He has said on multiple accounts that he gets that and not everyone will agree with what they have to say. He's not always angry either, first time viewers seem to get that misconception or they just tune into the parts where he's fired up.

You should give them a chance, one day just sit down and have a watch of one of their reviews whether it be RAW, IMPACT Wrestling or other sports like NBA, NFL etc. It's better to catch them in the live streams because you can interact with them via the comments section.

You just hit the nail on the head there. That's EXACTLY why guys like us who are sick and tired of this Cena bullsh*t watch BruceBlitz's stuff. I know a lot of your guys are WWE fanboys here so you won't like what he has to say, but I just like good wrestling, don't care if it's from WWE, TNA or the Indy scene, so Bruce's reviews that aren't full of Pro-WWE and Anti-TNA bullsh*t have exactly what I look for, he tells you exactly how he feels whether it's the popular opinion or not.

EQUIN0X
  • EQUIN0X

Above The Rain

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:01 PM Edited by EQUIN0X, 28 October 2013 - 08:20 PM.

Sorry I've been gone a while.

HIAC was ok, opening tag match and DB vs Orton were great. Of course we all knew Cena was going to win.

Even though I'm a supporter of Ryback, I have to say his match with Punk was outright awful. That was the most boring match I've seen in a while.

AJ got to keep her title, thank God. I would've lost if that talentless ugly bimbo Brie won it just because she's the fiancé of D-Bry. She's got nothing on AJ. Or AJ's ass...ets. :sly:

The ending of the whole thing was ridiculous. What is the point of having Bryan lose? We're past the point of building him up now. This is just stupid. I guess Vinnie Mac's return tonight will get him involved but come on. Either give him the title already or don't.

Anyway, decent PPV, could've been better. Really wasn't worth the money in my opinion.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:15 PM

I watch his reviews even though he is far more crtitical than me, but it's understandable since he is like hardcore pro-wrestling fan who used to work for them as ring crew, I respect his opinion for that.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:00 PM

So, apparently Raw tonight is starting with Cena. Man, if I ordered tickets to this show before Cena's return was announced I would be demanding a refund from WWE. Anyways, keep me updated on what happens during the show guys and if anything is worth checking out. 

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:39 AM

Well if you thought that Golden Shovel couldn't be used any better, tonight Sandow cashed in his MITB contract after beating on Cena's arm with a chair.

Guess what; Cena buried ANOTHER great talent. Michael Cole throughout the entire match was sucking his dick in the sense of saying things like "HE DID IT!" also JBL noted him as "Superman".

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:50 AM Edited by AJ Lee, 29 October 2013 - 12:51 AM.

Jesus christ

Cena please no

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:42 AM Edited by XTREME0235, 29 October 2013 - 03:41 AM.

So Kane had a match with the Miz tonight, won clean with the chokeslam. Afterwards Kane called out Stephanie McMahon and told her that she was on a power trip and "destroying people's lives... but it was best for business. The monster is yours to unleash." Then he walked up the ramp, looked at her and took off his mask, handed it to her and she held it up. We didn't get to see his face.

8ES6XrZ.jpg

Quite an interesting angle with Kane tonight. Not sure how I feel about it, seems as though they're building up towards the classic 5v5 Survivor Series match with the power struggle.

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:36 AM

Kane is just promoting See No Evil 2....

It's a shame because he was just getting his real hair back and now it's all gone again......

EQUIN0X
  • EQUIN0X

Above The Rain

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:08 AM

Where the hell was Vince?

And why are they burying Daniel Bryan so much? He gets taken out by the Wyatts, then Big Show comes in and sorta takes his place? What the hell are they doing?

And don't even get me started on Sandow losing. That selfish egotistical prick Cena can't even let Sandow have a week run with it? Jesus.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2013 - 04:36 AM

HAHAHAHA. This company is f*cking beyond pathetic. I PITY you people who still delude yourself enough to say that this company is better then TNA. Cena gets jumped and his arm beaten to hell and wins clean. I find this company's attempt at making a wrestling show hilarious, it's like a constant train wreck. 

• XTREME0235 likes this

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:37 AM Edited by XTREME0235, 29 October 2013 - 07:37 AM.

Here is Bruce and Mad Genius' RAW review for October 28th, 2013.

The first 30m-1h is them ranting about Cena, they go full steam ahead with the rest of the show after that period of time.

It's understandable given how the show opened (and carried on) that they would be fired up.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:05 AM

In the middle of the review thus far. WWE marks may not like it, but I've been enjoying it.

• XTREME0235 likes this

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Belize
  • Best Official Gang 2016 [Zaibatsu]
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2016
    Lock Of The Year
    Worst Tits 2017
    Worst Tits 2016
    Worst Tits 2015
    Worst Tits 2014
    Best Poster [Sports] 2016
    Best Poster [Sports] 2015
    Best Llama 2016

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:43 AM

As for Cena, wake up and realise he's a marketing tool to attract the next generation of young fans a la Hogan circa late 80's

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:41 AM Edited by Shenmue18, 30 October 2013 - 01:53 AM.

Compare the reaction Hogan got and the reaction Cena gets. Adults also like Hogan, he was an OVERALL draw. Cena is NOT this generation's Hogan, he couldn't hold Hogan's jockstrap. Also, it's not the 80's anymore, kids nowadays play video games like GTA and Call of Duty and listen to Lil Wayne and Drake. Explicit stuff like that is what's cool with kids, not Cena's goofy bullsh*t 

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

Don't Mind Me...

• Members
  • United-States
  • Funniest Topic 2017 [I Have a Confession to Make]

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:56 AM

Well from what I've been hearing I was correct to assume it was time to run far, far away now that Cena's back.

TNA!! I'm coming home!!

Sandow deserved that title. Cena's a hacker. Ban him from the Earth server.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:58 AM Edited by Shenmue18, 30 October 2013 - 02:58 AM.

TNA has AJ Styles as their top guy

WWE has John Cena.

WWE, you fail.

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:35 AM

Really disappointing that they wasted Sandows MitB match on him cashing in on Cena, he should've waited to cash in on Del Rio, and why the f*ck didn't Vinny Mac appear, and what part of The Wyatt family have no F*cking potential doesn't HHH understand 

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:43 AM

The Wyatt Family is awesome dude, one of the few things in WWE today with an edgy factor to them.

Stryfaar
  • Stryfaar

#BlameGramps

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:14 AM

Apparently, this should have been aired on television. :p

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:23 AM

Triple H sounded pissed xD. Crowd should have started chanting "YOU MAD BRO! YOU MAD BRO"

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:35 AM

Triple H sounded pissed xD. Crowd should have started chanting "YOU MAD BRO! YOU MAD BRO"

You know what's more to take away from that video? The fact that he basically buried the fans.

He buries talent AND the fans all to feed his ego. Good job.

Banks.
  • Banks.

Khabib time

• The Yardies
  • Unknown
  • Best Poster in Sports 2017
    Most Knowledgeable [Sports] 2013

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:40 PM Edited by Tommy., 30 October 2013 - 02:41 PM.

WWE is just a big pile of sh*t with Cena sitting on the top.

EQUIN0X
  • EQUIN0X

Above The Rain

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:22 PM

It sounds like they're in the first stages of breaking The Shield up. They're creating tension between Rollins, Reigns and Ambrose on both RAW and Smackdown.

This is so disappointing. They haven't even been together a full year and they're already going to break them up.

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Belize
    Lock Of The Year
    Worst Tits 2017
    Worst Tits 2016
    Worst Tits 2015
    Worst Tits 2014
    Best Poster [Sports] 2015
    Best Llama 2016

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:10 PM

Compare the reaction Hogan got and the reaction Cena gets. Adults also like Hogan, he was an OVERALL draw. Cena is NOT this generation's Hogan, he couldn't hold Hogan's jockstrap. Also, it's not the 80's anymore, kids nowadays play video games like GTA and Call of Duty and listen to Lil Wayne and Drake. Explicit stuff like that is what's cool with kids, not Cena's goofy bullsh*t 

Nuuuope, adults hated Hogan as well back then, the video editing and sound editing of events back then was so much better due to protecting Kayfabe, but there was a huge smark crowd back then.  As for being the 80's I know that, you know that, everyone in here knows that, ask Vince what he thinks of the President and he'll tell you that Regan is doing a great job.... nahmsayn ;)

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:49 PM

Well I can definitely agree with you on that, Vince is way out of touch, which is why hopefully when Triple H takes over.(Because unfortunately, I don't think Shane is interested.) He'll know the 80's are over and that it's time to go in a new direction.

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Belize
    Lock Of The Year
    Worst Tits 2017
    Worst Tits 2016
    Worst Tits 2015
    Worst Tits 2014