Mike Awesome Passed Away

Another Sad Day in Pro Wrestling.

R.I.P

MMFF
  • MMFF

Double M Double F

• Members

Posted 20 February 2007 - 11:23 PM

Meh, I don't know who Trump will pick. If it is Lashley, then it will piss me off. Lashley should defend his title. It definitely wont be Hogan. It was originally going to be Hogan. Vince was gonna pick Khali and Trump would pick Hogan to relive Hogan vs Andre. But Hogan and Vince are on bad terms right now, so don't expect to see Hogan at Wrestlemania.

As far as Austin goes, I would love that. Chances are slim because I can't seem him really wrestling, but you never know. He will no doubt be playing a part in Wrestlemania though. His new movie comes out April 27th, so he will want to promote it. Not to mention he was backstage at No Way Out, so I am sure something is planned for him.

As much as I would like a Austin vs Hogan, I don't think it will ever happen. Neither man will take the fall, and I don't blame them. Neither man deserves to take the fall.

Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines
  • Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines

Reppin' it like it IS!!!!

• Members

Posted 21 February 2007 - 06:56 AM

I heard from somewhere that Stone Cold will be Special Guest Ref at WM in The Vince-Trump match.

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 21 February 2007 - 08:15 AM

Unfortunatly it's true that Trump will pick Lashley and Austin will be the ref

user posted image

cryani.gif Why Lashley? WHY!

Family_Guy
  • Family_Guy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 February 2007 - 08:20 AM

Hopefully with Austin in there it will be good.

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 21 February 2007 - 07:15 PM Edited by Super_Dante, 21 February 2007 - 07:17 PM.

QUOTE (TonyZimmzy @ Feb 21 2007, 08:15)
Unfortunatly it's true that Trump will pick Lashley and Austin will be the ref

user posted image

cryani.gif Why Lashley? WHY!

Lashley vs Umaga eh? I hope that doesn't be a flop. I mean I respect both competitors in ring skills, but are they really WM material yet? Thanks for finding this out TommyZimmy. It's great to see my boy Stone Cold back, even as a ref. It's just great seeing him in the ring again at least.

Hey, did anyone catch Hogan Knows best this past week? Vince offered Hogan a 20 year contract! That's unheard of, a contract for that much time.

Hey TommyZimmy, where did you get that pic from bro.? It's a nice find.

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 21 February 2007 - 07:21 PM

Where’s that picture taken from?

Steve as a ref certainly offers the match a better draw, but I cant see the match being of any value. No doubt Steve will “stun” both either during or after the match.

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 21 February 2007 - 08:16 PM

It's taken from the E! channel I think.

20 year contract? confused.gif You sure Hogan wasn't just talkin' outta his ass? Or did Vince actually say it, cos I never ever heard about it before

Cuban Warlord
  • Cuban Warlord

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 21 February 2007 - 08:36 PM

Lashley Vs Umaga with Austin as the Ref? That don't sound like a bad match. I doubt that Trump will lose so we'll probably see Austin screw Vince one last time.

I think WM is shaping up to be a great event so far. I think they need one more gimmick match though because right now the MITB is the only gimmick match.

Matches so far?

HBK Vs Cena
Taker Vs Batista
Lashley/Trump Vs Umaga/Vince w/ Austin as Ref
MITB - Edge Vs CM Punk Vs King Booker Vs ??? Vs ??? Vs ???

I think that Flair and Carlito will have a match. It's also rumored that Melina Vs Ashley for the Women's Championship will happen. I really hope that Edge Vs Orton happens cause it would be a great feud and good match at WM. Edge always seems to steal the show.

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 22 February 2007 - 02:08 PM Edited by TonyZimmzy, 22 February 2007 - 04:09 PM.

We'll probaly see Melina VS Ashley, because Ashley is going to be in Playboy.

We'll probaly also see Hardyz VS MNM in some crazy match that doesn't involve Ladders. No idea what it would be though.

Maybe not...

"Toy maker JAKKS is preparing to release a Jeff Hardy and Mr. Kennedy “Money in the Bank” toy set. This is an indication that they will be involved in this match at WrestleMania. "

Cuban Warlord
  • Cuban Warlord

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 22 February 2007 - 08:14 PM

If Hardy is in the MITB then where does that put Orton?

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 23 February 2007 - 09:08 AM

Good question CW, I was about to say a match with Edge but forgot he was in the MITB match. I do like Hardy but I'd rather Orton was in this match, if he was the final two would inevitably be him and Edge in a battle for the suitcase.

Cuban Warlord
  • Cuban Warlord

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 23 February 2007 - 11:23 AM

I really don't want Edge to with MITB again. I love edge but I've seen enough of him and cena in the WWE Title picture. I want either Orton or Kennedy to win.

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 24 February 2007 - 01:17 AM

I hope Orton doesn't end up in an opening card random match. Maybe there's still chance he'll end up in the match. Maybe he'll attack Jeff backstage and grab his spot, like people do in Royal Rumbles biggrin.gif

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 24 February 2007 - 10:02 AM

As arrogant and immature Orton is backstage his wrestling ability is not in question and to not use him in a match at the biggest ppv would be a very strange decision by the WWE.

Cuban Warlord
  • Cuban Warlord

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 24 February 2007 - 12:50 PM

He'll be used. Either he will be in the MITB or Edge will lose his spot and him and Orton will feud.

Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines
  • Red_Jacks&Purple_Nines

Reppin' it like it IS!!!!

• Members

Posted 25 February 2007 - 06:18 AM

Orton has just gotta be in there. WWE will be stupid if they didn't put him in.

Cuban Warlord
  • Cuban Warlord

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 26 February 2007 - 11:52 AM

Rated RKO gets their rematch tonight with Cena/Michaels. I really don't want either of these teams to have the tag titles.

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 26 February 2007 - 11:53 AM Edited by TonyZimmzy, 26 February 2007 - 11:35 PM.

Odds are that Cena/Michaels will retain but be thrown into some kind of huge tag title match sometime before WM and lose 'em.

Just read that there will be Wrestlers from all shows appearing on Single PPVs from now on, like it was at No Way Out biggrin.gif This could be one step closer to ending the brand split!

Edit: Just found out that this years MITB Ladder Match at WrestleMania will have a grand total of eight men. So, Randy will probaly be in there

Cuban Warlord
  • Cuban Warlord

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 27 February 2007 - 11:20 AM

I read that too. 8 men? lol that will be crazy. Possibly Nitro, Shelton, Jeff Hardy from RAW. MVP, Matt Hardy, Kennedy from Smackdown. CM Punk, and Sabu from ECW. Edge walking out on Orton got us closer to their split up.

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 27 February 2007 - 08:37 PM

As much as I like Rated-RKO as a team, a match between the two would be brilliant. Its also obvious that WWE values them as main event single wrestlers, being in a tag team has been for the short term benefit. Lets all pray for a hardcore match between them at 'mania 23.

Cuban Warlord
  • Cuban Warlord

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 27 February 2007 - 10:32 PM

Yeah, anything with weapons would be great. I mean common Edge is great in any stipulation match.

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 28 February 2007 - 12:33 AM

Unless Edge costs Orton a spot in the MITB match, and Edge gets his spot taken away for it, there isn't any way these two will meet at WM. Who would you cheer for in the match and boo? I'd probaly cheer for Orton, even though Edge is much better at pretty much everything in the ring.

Vanilla Shake
  • Vanilla Shake

Got my own theme music, plays wherever I are.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 28 February 2007 - 01:57 AM

I'd cheer for Edge. I like Edge, but there's just something about Orton that always kept me from liking him. Even when he was face, I just couldn't f*cking stand him.

Cuban Warlord
  • Cuban Warlord

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 28 February 2007 - 11:49 AM

Both of them are great heels. I think the wwe would turn orton face right now because Edge has more heat right now and is more over than orton.

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 01 March 2007 - 04:20 PM

WWE will probaly always keep Edge as a heel until fans finally start doing what they did with Triple H, just cheering him all the time lol.gif

I exploded when Orton won the belt @ Summerslam 2004, I literally jumped outta my seat when he nailed that RKO on Benoit, and I've loved him ever since.

Cuban Warlord
  • Cuban Warlord

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:43 PM

My fav's are probably Edge, Orton, and Mr Kennedy. Edge's matches are always great and hes the best heel in the WWE.

MMFF
  • MMFF

Double M Double F

• Members

Posted 02 March 2007 - 07:30 AM

I like Edge. Met him once. Just like to brag about that. I am a big Kennedy fan too. Shame I don't watch Smackdown that much though.

Cuban Warlord
  • Cuban Warlord

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 02 March 2007 - 12:02 PM

Where did you meet him at, after a show? I usually watch smackdown somewhat. I try to catch the main event at least.

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 02 March 2007 - 10:48 PM

Read this a few days ago but forgot to post/discuss.

Test was released from WWE/ECW. I didn’t read the article on WWE.com but this must be in relation to his recent 30 day suspension which I also assume was for drug use or really bad behaviour. Such a waste of a second chance, I like Test as a wrestler great moves and competent worker but his attitude seems to got worse as the years progress. TNA probably awaits him.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users