Universal Wrestling Topic

12,728 replies to this topic
Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:08 AM

I doubt that they'll blame him for the nip slip. That being said he's not winning anyways. Also, no RVD isn't related to Jean Claude Van Damme.

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:13 AM

QUOTE (Shenmue18 @ Friday, Jul 26 2013, 09:08)
I doubt that they'll blame him for the nip slip. That being said he's not winning anyways.

Well maybe 50% of the matches he'll be in ph34r.gif

Billy james
  • Billy james

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:07 AM

QUOTE (Gareth Croke @ Friday, Jul 26 2013, 19:13)
QUOTE (Shenmue18 @ Friday, Jul 26 2013, 09:08)
I doubt that they'll blame him for the nip slip. That being said he's not winning anyways.

Well maybe 50% of the matches he'll be in ph34r.gif

Gareth can you do us a favour, can you stop posting on this topic so me or Shen (most likely me) can reach your posting record

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:17 PM

Nice way to be blunt that we're coming for Gareth's spot.

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:29 AM

QUOTE (Shenmue18 @ Friday, Jul 26 2013, 08:08)
I doubt that they'll blame him for the nip slip. That being said he's not winning anyways. Also, no RVD isn't related to Jean Claude Van Damme.

Of course they aren't going to "blame" him for her nip slip; however, being that DB and Brie are dating, they may just punish him simply for that reason alone. WWE sh*tted on John Morrison in part due to the fact that he was/is dating Melina, even after she left.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:54 AM

Good point, WWE's politics are total f*cking bullsh*t. I mean, Cena never gets the blame for anything that goes wrong, it's never Cena's fault. But any young, up and coming star seems to always get the finger pointed at them. Even though the real reason for most of the bad things in WWE are because of Cena (like the low ratings, bad reception, low ppv buys, stars not being able to get over, etc etc etc.)

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:44 AM

QUOTE (Shenmue18 @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 09:54)
Good point, WWE's politics are total f*cking bullsh*t. I mean, Cena never gets the blame for anything that goes wrong, it's never Cena's fault. But any young, up and coming star seems to always get the finger pointed at them. Even though the real reason for most of the bad things in WWE are because of Cena (like the low ratings, bad reception, low ppv buys, stars not being able to get over, etc etc etc.)

Yes, I hate the politics too. However, I have always liked Cena, even though he's pretty repetitive and cliche on the mic. I really liked him in the Dr of Thugonomics days. He is indeed the modern day Hulk Hogan; he's not that great of a wrestler, but whether he is booed or cheered, he gets the crowd going. On top of that he's a complete cash cow and that's really what matters.

Speaking of the petty sh*t, I remember a few years ago when Orton was the top guy, and he was in a match against Kofi Kingston. Kingston started to get the great push, feuding with Orton, and then there was the infamous spot where Orton kept calling Kofi stupid for messing up a spot. Its funny how every since then, Kofi's push was thrown to the wayside.

Billy james
  • Billy james

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:34 AM

QUOTE (Capricornus @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 11:44)
QUOTE (Shenmue18 @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 09:54)

Yes, I hate the politics too. However, I have always liked Cena, even though he's pretty repetitive and cliche on the mic. I really liked him in the Dr of Thugonomics days. He is indeed the modern day Hulk Hogan; he's not that great of a wrestler, but whether he is booed or cheered, he gets the crowd going. On top of that he's a complete cash cow and that's really what matters.

Speaking of the petty sh*t, I remember a few years ago when Orton was the top guy, and he was in a match against Kofi Kingston. Kingston started to get the great push, feuding with Orton, and then there was the infamous spot where Orton kept calling Kofi stupid for messing up a spot. Its funny how every since then, Kofi's push was thrown to the wayside.

Is that why Kofi never got that high up of a push ever again

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:46 AM

Kofi back then wasn't meant for push it was a test the water push to see how the fans reacted, and the reaction was fair to good, but not quite epic enough for the likes of Vinny to give him that extra push for the big gold. The reason he's not been pushed since is that he's never really been given the chance and he's still young yet so he's got plenty of time left for a big push. What Kofi needs first and this what WWE should be doing within the next 2-3 years is to give him a good heel run as this would give fans the chance to get reinvested in Kofi again, they could use this as a challenge to a big belt or a precursor to when he goes back to face again.

Not caught Smackdown yet, but Raw was not bad, Main Event has gone back to average but NXT was f*cking awesome, the Diva's Title match between Paige and Emma (PS Billy, Emma's an Aussie) was a class apart not seen a Diva's match of that quality since the Status era. PS Paige won the title and should be due for a push to the big leagues by the end of the year as she's due to turn 21 soon so that helps with the legalities of wrestling cross-states and insurances, driving etc.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:48 AM

Even Randy will admit that he used to be a douchebag, but apparently he's cleaned up his act and is being a lot more professional nowadays. Like him putting Daniel Bryan and CM Punk over for two consecutive weeks. Cena would have been bitching and ass kissing Vince if he was asked to do that.

I agree that Cena as the Doctor of Thuganomics was much more entertaining, but part of the reason was because he wasn't winning every damn match. Also, I really don't give two f*cks about him being a cash cow, what matters to me is that we have an entertaining show. I really can't imagine Cena even gets anywhere near the number of merch sales that he used to back when he was actually not hated by a large majority of the crowd. Don't forget that Punk was actually outselling Cena in merch back from August 2011 to sometime in 2012. Of course all of the sudden he went from a huge push to being buried by Triple H and always having Cena main event over him. Then right when he was in this HUGE storyline with AJ Lee and Daniel Bryan he turns heel (I can't imagine any reason why turned their most popular babyface into a heel except for Cena politic playing like a bitch.)

Kofi's over with the crowd, just not as over as a top guy should be.

Billy james
  • Billy james

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:14 PM Edited by billy james, 28 July 2013 - 12:20 PM.

QUOTE (Gareth Croke @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 21:46)
Not caught Smackdown yet, but Raw was not bad, Main Event has gone back to average but NXT was f*cking awesome, the Diva's Title match between Paige and Emma (PS Billy, Emma's an Aussie) was a class apart not seen a Diva's match of that quality since the Status era.  PS Paige won the title and should be due for a push to the big leagues by the end of the year as she's due to turn 21 soon so that helps with the legalities of wrestling cross-states and insurances, driving etc.

I already knew she was an Aussie, but it good to see she getting more attention from the authority's after she f*cked up her entrance couple of month ago, even of she lost she'll probably be getting a push in 2 months or so

Also can you send me the Rumor mill banner and a make a Breaking News banner

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:20 PM Edited by Gareth Croke, 28 July 2013 - 12:22 PM.

That entrance was done on purpose to make her look ditsy and clumsy, as was her thing then wink.gif

CODE
http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/546/wwerumourmilllogo.png

CODE
http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/189/wwenews.png

Billy james
  • Billy james

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:35 PM

QUOTE (Gareth Croke @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 23:20)
That entrance was done on purpose to make her look ditsy and clumsy, as was her thing then wink.gif

CODE

CODE

I meant as PM them to me

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:39 PM

You should bookmark the rumor mill logo so you'll always have it.

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:45 PM

QUOTE (billy james @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 13:35)

CODE

CODE

I meant as PM them to me

Copy the links paste in a new tab, right click and save as... or bookmark for future use.

Billy james
  • Billy james

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:47 PM

QUOTE (Gareth Croke @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 23:45)
QUOTE (billy james @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 13:35)

CODE

CODE

I meant as PM them to me

Copy the links paste in a new tab, right click and save as... or bookmark for future use.

I'm using an iPad so it a little confusing

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:49 PM

Do you have an actual computer Billy?

Billy james
  • Billy james

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 July 2013 - 01:00 PM Edited by billy james, 28 July 2013 - 01:05 PM.

QUOTE (Shenmue18 @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 23:49)
Do you have an actual computer Billy?

I do, but I mainly use an iPad

No need to fear anymore I saved the logo

Showstopper 26
  • Showstopper 26

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:06 PM

What's the plan for RVD?

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:09 PM

QUOTE (Showstopper 26 @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 16:06)
What's the plan for RVD?

To basically pick up from where Jericho left off and be an enhancement talent to boost up the new blood, so he'll probably do feuds with a lot of the new guys or guy who need a boost.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:34 PM

Pretty much Gareth, even though I imagine he'll go over a bit more then Jericho did, since WWE was the one who wanted to bring him back, not RVD wanting to go back to WWE.

Billy james
  • Billy james

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:28 AM

Any news on The Rock or is he just whoring himself in movies

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:32 AM

Yes, I agree with your last post in response to me Shenmue. Cena winning all the time is very annoying. One of the many reasons as to why the Rock has always been my favorite is because he did not mind putting people over. Not only did he put over Brock Lesnar years back, but he also put over the likes of Hurricane Helms. Also, as a viewer its not really your place to care about who's a cash cow, and I understand that. However, you also have to try to look at it from a business perspective. But yes, they need to give the ball to someone else.

Guys, what do you think about this poll? Yes, some names are excluded and some probably shouldn't be up here. Either a poll full of kid voters or some other crap. Probably a fixed poll.

user posted image

Billy james
  • Billy james

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:37 AM

That poll suck, if anyone should get the title, it's CM Punk

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:35 AM

Rigged as f*ck. Then again, a lot of little kids and WWE marks probably visit that site while the rest of us get our wrestling information from sources like sescoops and pwtorch, so I wouldn't be incredibly shocked if a good bit of fans voted Cena, but 60% is way to much for me to believe.

Billy james
  • Billy james

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:36 AM Edited by billy james, 29 July 2013 - 01:41 AM.

QUOTE (Shenmue18 @ Monday, Jul 29 2013, 12:35)
Rigged as f*ck. Then again, a lot of little kids and WWE marks probably visit that site while the rest of us get our wrestling information from sources like sescoops and pwtorch.

And Rajar.com

I'm watching Smackdown right now and I think Ryback and RVD raided each others wardrobes and Speaking of RVD he beats ADR he just might get a World Title match

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:20 PM

I have no idea what Rajar.com is lol.

Also, RyBack apparently got really pissed off at a fan who held a sign that said "Feed me more roids." and even said to the guy "I'll f*cking see you outside." sounds like that fan struck a nerve.

Billy james
  • Billy james

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:23 PM Edited by billy james, 29 July 2013 - 01:30 PM.

QUOTE (Shenmue18 @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 00:20)
I have no idea what Rajar.com is lol.

Also, RyBack apparently got really pissed off at a fan who held a sign that said "Feed me more roids." and even said to the guy "I'll f*cking see you outside." sounds like that fan struck a nerve.

It's where is get my sh*t from yo

That guy is a legend, leave it to someone from my Country (the best country in the world might I add) to piss off Ryback, from what I heard the tour down here has been amazing and great and the Sydney crowd was hot.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:54 PM

I've read that they've been popping for Cena. So much for a great crowd. wink.gif

Billy james
  • Billy james

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:04 PM

QUOTE (Shenmue18 @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 00:54)
I've read that they've been popping for Cena. So much for a great crowd. wink.gif

Not in Brisbane, they booed him out of the biulding, dirty Queenlanders

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users