Universal Wrestling Topic

14,063 replies to this topic
Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:50 AM

ZIGGLER LOST?!?!!? WWE, you are the f*cking devil.

Didn't watch the show but Cena and Del Rio won so 0/10

OliRow
  • OliRow

Eater of Worlds

• Members

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:57 AM

QUOTE (Shenmue18 @ Monday, Jun 17 2013, 03:50)
ZIGGLER LOST?!?!!? WWE, you are the f*cking devil.

Didn't watch the show but Cena and Del Rio won so 0/10

It was a great PPV.

Ziggler losing wasn't bad at all, will help the storyline, especially since it seems they did a double turn.

So you'd rather have Ryback as a Champion than Cena? Lol.

El Tropa
  • El Tropa

Love me? Hate me? Youll never break me.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:43 AM

Seirously wasnt that bad. You need to stop judging a show just because John Cena wins.

It was a great PPV. Anyone see CM Punk in the locker room afterwords? "I was never your client.. Only your freind"

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

If You Know What I Mean

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:45 AM Edited by The Pizza Delivery Guy, 17 June 2013 - 04:54 AM.

RVD RVD!

I really hope Orton goes heel tomorrow. I'm getting sick of waiting.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:47 AM

Well, if we're seeing Ziggler turn face and Del Rio go heel then I'm cool with him doing the job. Seems like the Punk match was good, plus RVD coming back is cool.

El Tropa
  • El Tropa

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:49 AM

Ziggler going face will be interesting... I dont see how AJ and Big E fit that..
They constantly act like heels. Does this mean Big E will finally break away and be a heel with AJ? I really hope so

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 17 June 2013 - 05:32 AM

Really hope this is a real turn for Ziggler and not just a tease. Face Ziggler could be awesome.

El Tropa
  • El Tropa

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:35 AM

Breaking News.
Mark Henry might retire tommorrow on RAW

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 17 June 2013 - 07:20 AM

That sucks. D:

Wonder how Raw will be tomorrow, anyone going to do a live update on the show?

markwey
  • markwey

Cool Cat

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:12 AM

I'm really excited to see Rob Van Dam return at the next pay per view.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:36 AM

QUOTE (Markwey @ Monday, Jun 17 2013, 08:12)
I'm really excited to see Rob Van Dam return at the next pay per view.

I wonder how active he will be, i can see him being a PPV sales boost, same way Brock Lesnar and The Rock are.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:36 PM Edited by Shenmue18, 18 June 2013 - 03:54 AM.

RVD might be interesting, of course he's not as good as back in the ECW and his first WWF/E run as he's kinda slowed down and can't go as well as he did back in the day, don't get me wrong, on his worst day he can still out wrestle that bitch Cena, he's just not AS good, still good though, not bad at all and definitely not Cena bad what-so-ever.

EDIT: Actually Watching Raw, good show so far, CM Punk and ADR seemed to have turned face and heel respectively, wonder if Ziggler will turn too, Christian vs Barrett was good. Actually excited now since Punk's turning face, or at least seems to not want Heyman to cheat for him.

Awesome Bray Wyatt promo.

Team Rhodes Scholars vs Sheamus, time for some buryin by Sheamus, Sheamus getting stomped then suplexed then stomped, love it! Elbow of Disdain by Sandow, smack to Sheamus by Rhodes. Sheamus lnocks Rhodes out and beats up Sandow, then the repeated forearms to Rhodes, Sheamus sets up the Brouge, runs in SANDOW ROLLS UP FOR THE 1 2 3!!!! YES! Then Sheamus buries Rhodes with a Brogue kick after Damien leaves, f*ck you Sheamus. At least it wasn't Sandow so I guess the Sandow-Sheamus feud continues, YAY more Sandow burying. Besides the post match burial of Rhodes not a bad segment.

App plug

HHH is backstage and says to Vickie that the ADR vs Punk match was good, then questions what her idea for the main event was before Punk came out and then asked why she didn't bring out Christian earlier sincehe's been cleared for a month and a half.

Bryan and Kane are backstage and argues about whether to reunite as a team, then Bryan says its about team DB, Kane says your acting like a DB.

App plug

Orton vs Bryan starts, Bryan's targeting the leg of Randy, Randy stomps Bryan in the corner and hits a suplex, Bryan starts kicking away, Orton rakes the eyes, Daniel gets knocked out of the ring, Randy throws him back in a trys a pin, only a 2, Randy has Bryan in a headlock, gets out, Randy does a corner 10 count punches. Bryan starts coming back with some kicks, pin for a count. Randy gets thrown out the ring, Orton dodges a suicide dive and brings out a kendo stick and starts hitting Bryan with it, trys to pin then a 2 count, commercial break, we're back as Orton vs Bryan continues, they show a replay of the dodged suicide dive, Bryan hits a missle dropkick and both are down, Bryan gets up and hits mulitple kicks, then Orton dodges the Roundhouse kick then slams Bryan sets up the top ddt and Bryan trys to put the lebell lock in and fails, Orton hits a lowblow, ref tries to stop the match and Bryan gets back in the ring and keeps wrestling, Bryan gets knocked out again and the docs stop it, Randy shakes his hand and congratulates him. Weird ending, good match.

Here comes Aj with Big E, replay of Kaitlyn's break down. AJ's got the mic, calls herself the greatest Diva's champ of all time and talks about her making Kaitlyn tap, says she's the hero and says no woman is as strong and brilliant as her dares anyone as good as her to come out and here comes STEPHANIE MCMAHON, Steph congrats aj but asked why she gives wonen a bad sterotype and says shes degrading to women with the way she acts. AJ says instead of dating a superstar she should marry one, Steph says Aj isnt original Aj says what she did to kaitlyn was original, Steph says AJ isn't as crazy as a McMahon, AJ says she is steph except younger, Steph tells her she can take everything she has away, Kaitlyn comes out and Steph says never interupt me again and walks out. Kaitlyn talks to AJ and starts breaking down, you tapped out chants start, Kaitlyn says Aj broke her and now it's her turn and a brawl breaks out, Kaitlyn has a nip slip! Big E pulls AJ out and Aj starts screaming. AWESOME SEGMENT!

If I miss anything I'm sorry, It's tough to type this on my phone as well as watch the show, so sometimes I put my phone down so I can fully pay attention, If I get a laptop my updates will be a lot better.

Kane vs Ambrose is next. Kane starts off strong, Reigns comes in and Kane wins by DQ, that was short... Triple powerbomb on Kane, match should have been longer with no interferance, kinda dumb but then again did we really want to see the same match the next day after the ppv?

Vickie gets pissed at Shield, they asks if Vickie is going to spank them and Vince comes up, tells The Shield way to go and that they remind him of him and that they have RUTHLESS... AGRESSION! Vince says he never liked that red masked wearing freak anyways. Hmmmnnm, interesting, Vince and HHH disagree on the shield, wonder if this'll lead to Vince and HHH feuding with vince turning heel

Colter comes out and cuts a conspiracy theory type promo, then says they're working along with..... CESARO! Cesaro destroys William Regal in a quick match, good stuff. After that I'm thinking we'll be seeing Cesaro get pushed, happy day.

Cena comes out, I won't be covering what he does as I'm going to the restroom when he comes out.

Looks like I was lucky enough to miss Cena but see Henry's retirement spe- OMG CENA GOT WSSED BY HENRY, F*CKING AWESOME AND THIS CROWD LOVES IT. AND SO DO I :DDD. That seemed to fire up the adults as the Cena sucks chants are quite a bit louder then the lets go cena one.

Y2J vs Slater, App plug, Jericho starts the pace early, a bit of offence from Slater but Y2J gets the momentum back quickly and wins. Jinder and Drew try to attack him post match but Jinder gets thrown out and Drew gets a Codebreaker for his troubles.

Sin Cara vs Curt Axel is next, Miz is on commentary. Cara gets some offence, then Axel quickly stops his momentum and starts dominating. Axel picks up a win after a nice DDT.

HHH and McMahon having some contrasting views, I feel a big blowup afoot!

Cm Punk vs ADR up next, I won't be updating as I want to pay full attention and enjoy the match, I will though, rate the match after it's done and rate the show overall. I want to note the commentators putting over Ziggler's fightimg spirit and resiliency then have Ricardo and Del Rio laugh and smile about Ziggler's injury. AWESOME MATCH! 10/10, Punk knocks Del Rio out, Ricardo carries ADR away for a count out then Ziggler beats the sh*t out of ADR. AND HERE COMES BROOOOOOCK LESNARRRRRR. Wow, he's about to do a promo. That's rare, oh wait nope, hits him with an F5

OliRow
  • OliRow

Eater of Worlds

• Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:23 AM

HAHA I f*ckING LOVE MARK HENRY

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:35 AM

QUOTE (OliRow @ Monday, Jun 17 2013, 21:23)
HAHA I f*ckING LOVE MARK HENRY

That's what he do!!!!!!!

Mark Henry needs one last run with the title.

Oh, and Christain finally returned!

Great Raw tonight.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:08 AM

Interesting Raw, Punk turned Face, Ziggler turned Face and Adr turned heel, Mark Henry shocked the world, the Triple H-Vince story progressed and the divas actually got some story development. Good show overall

OliRow
  • OliRow

Eater of Worlds

• Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:08 AM

Lesnar! What a way to end RAW! Got to be one of the best shows this year.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:36 AM

I make fun of Raw for constantly featuring Cena and not furthering the show enough, well, maybe they listened to me because they changed a whole lot this week, plus Cena didn't even wrestle and wasn't in the main event slot and his promo wasn't that long seeing as when I went to the restroom he was just coming out then when I came out of the restroom Mark Henry was starting his "Retirement" speech. The Punk vs Alberto Del Rio then Ziggler beating down Del Rio then Lesnar coming out was an absolutely awesome way to further the plot, felt almost like an Attitude Era ending, it furthered both Ziggler's, ADR's and Punk's character, as opposed to just be a throw away main event like usual.

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:36 AM

They really don't know what to do with Cesaro.

Call up Ohno and have them reform the kings of Wrestling, dammit!

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:40 AM Edited by Shenmue18, 18 June 2013 - 03:55 AM.

I don't know, maybe with Swagger in some sh*t with the drug stuff plus the injury he might be the big Colter guy for a while, I don't see them giving him a manager if they weren't planning on a push for him. So Cesaro's future in WWE very well could be a whole lot brighter after tonight, I say could be because WWE as they've shown time and time again can sh*t the bed with something good.

Anyways, I bet Gareth loved Kaitlyn's nipple slipping out of her shirt, never thought we'd see a tit on WWE programming again.

El Tropa
  • El Tropa

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:12 AM

http://www.cagesides...an-and-stealing
Best video ever

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:42 AM

I tried calling the number, hoped it would work.

I think it's funny how after one night of being a face, Dolph Ziggler looks stronger then after being heel champion for over 2 months. That attack on Del Rio made him look 10 times better then anything he's done as a heel. That's WWE though, whenever you turn face you get 10 times better then you were as a heel and when you turn heel you get 10 times weaker then you were as a face.

MMC_BITW
  • MMC_BITW

Nobody Interesting

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:10 AM

One of the best RAWs of the year! If not, the best! Mark Henry put on an award winning performance there.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:24 PM

QUOTE (OliRow @ Tuesday, Jun 18 2013, 03:08)
Lesnar! What a way to end RAW! Got to be one of the best shows this year.

Was one of the meanest F5's his done since coming back last year. His starting to look more like the old Brock now Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:20 PM

IM BAAAAACK, I'll give my thoughts on RAW tomorrow after I've seen it

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:25 PM

QUOTE (Shenmue18 @ Tuesday, Jun 18 2013, 04:40)
Anyways, I bet Gareth loved Kaitlyn's nipple slipping out of her shirt, never thought we'd see a tit on WWE programming again.

Wait, what, who, where, what the... oh my... giggity giggty.

Not seen Raw yet, but when I do, I'll be in the corner.... drooling... filthy minded so and so's.

Besides we saw a tit a few weeks back when Jack Swagger was on.

I've heard Raw was good, but can it really top that Post Wrestlemania Raw?!?... my initial thoughts are maybe not, but I'll wait until I've seen it.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:56 PM

The show itself was actually better, the post Mania Raw was only good because the awesome crowd. This crowd was good but not as great as the post Mania crowd. Besides Rhodes getting buried and Kane getting a dq win in 5 seconds, everything else was really good though. The Mark Henry "Retirement" speech, ADR and CM Punk's heel and face turn respectively, the main event, Bryan vs Orton, Kaitlyn's breast popping out, the Bray Wyatt vignette and Christian's return. All good stuff.

Also, welcome back Billy.

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:19 AM

Yes Billy James, welcome back. That 2 weeks flew by man. I missed a nip slip on Raw!? Funny thing is that I was watching that segment with AJ Lee and Stephanie McMahon, all the way until it ended. BTW, Stephanie's body as really went down the tubes since her earlier says in the company.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 19 June 2013 - 01:40 AM

Apparently Daniel Bryan got in an argument with Triple H last night about the ending of his match on this week's Raw...

user posted image

MMC_BITW
  • MMC_BITW

Nobody Interesting

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:34 AM

Teen Killed Young Sister Allegedly Using 'WWE Style Moves,' WWE Issues Statement

The Advocate published a story today about the death of five-year-old Viloude Louis, who was killed by her 13-year-old brother after he allegedly used wrestling moves that he learned from television.

"The 13-year-old reported he started to wrestle with the victim and practiced 'WWE' style wrestling moves on the 5-year-old," said Col. John Fortunato of the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office.

Devalon Armstrong, 13, allegedly slammed his sister onto a bed and beat her. She suffered multiple injuries including broken ribs, internal bleeding and lacerations of the liver. The boy called police after his sister stopped breathing, and paramedics were teaching him over the phone how to use CPR to keep her alive. She died shortly after deputies arrived and paramedics were unable to revive her.

Devalon was booked into a juvenile jail and has been charged with second-degree murder. WWE sent us this statement on Viloude's tragic passing:

"The death of Viloude Louis is a tragedy, and our condolences go out to her family.

"WWE urges restraint in reporting this unfortunate incident as if it were the result of a WWE wrestling move. As in similar cases, criminal intent to harm and a lack of parental supervision have been the factors resulting in a tragic death.

"Authorities have already charged the accused with second degree murder and determined that this was not an accidental death due to a wrestling move."

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:40 AM Edited by Gareth Croke, 19 June 2013 - 08:58 PM.

It was a legit injury apparently, but 'stingers' aren't a long term thing, further proven by the fact he was in action last night for Smackdown's tapings.

The angle with Triple H was also a work, from what I can gather Bryan was booked to lose the match anyway with Orton but the stare down with Triple H was quickly written in to play up the whole injury angles and real events they've been running recently with Trips, Ziggler, Fandango etc. Which to be honest was good move as it kind of lifts Bryan up into that 'circle' of being involved with Triple H so will make the rumoured match with Cena probably a whole lot more interesting.

Rumour has it at the moment that Henry's match with Cena at Money In The Bank may be a Golden Watch match and he may indeed retire after that match. The train of thought at the moment is that Bryan will win the Red Case earlier that night then the main event will be Cena v Henry, Henry will beat Cena for the title and become the new champ however it's penciled in to be a real slobberknocker which will leave Henry wasted and then Bryan will cash in and take the title. Next night on Raw Henry announces his official retirement 'fo realz' this time due to injuries and due to #WWELogic Cena becomes #1 contender for Summerslam.

EDIT: Turns out that the Triple H/Bryan beef was very real indeed, they've apparently 'kissed and made up', but this may have a good result for Bryan as apparently Vinny likes a guy that talks back and for someone who apparently is fairly quiet backstage this surprised a few folk in WWE, so bring on Summerslam.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users