Photo

Universal Wrestling Topic

13,382 replies to this topic
AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Time flies when you throw a clock.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:37 AM Edited by AlexGTAGamer, 11 April 2012 - 02:24 AM.

QUOTE (billy james @ Friday, Apr 6 2012, 23:11)
Johnny's already starting to abuse his power, I give to No Way Out is when he'll get vote of no confidents

I say the same, as I said he won't be in the job for much longer.

Also...

Rest In Peace H.O.F Chief Jay Strongbow, 1928 - 2012.

EDIT:

Just watched Smackdown Blast From the Past, oh gosh I loved it! I especially enjoyed Rowdy Roddy Piper slagging down Daniel Bryan and calling him a coward (which he is), and watching WWE Royalty beat up Ricardo Rodriguez and Michael Cole (well mostly Cole). biggrin.gif

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:09 PM

It was an OK episode, I think however it's probably a bit of brief taster, albeit quite early of what they might do at Raw's 1000th episode in July.

Plus its all gone quiet on the Batista front, probably they want to get Lesnar established again, but I sniff a return after Extreme Rules and then a build up to a big three way Summer Slam event with Cena, Lesnar and Batista.

King Mystery
  • King Mystery

Playa

• Members

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:03 PM

QUOTE (JF-Mir2 @ Wednesday, Apr 4 2012, 02:37)
^Yeah, and let's wait next week for another return. Batista.

Batista? More like Skip Sheffield.

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

A Better Tomorrow 12/02/14

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Sports] 2013

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:57 PM

I don't really follow WWE anymore but the return of Lesnar got me interested again. The way Lesnar bust up Cena's mouth was epic! Great brawl, sort of reminded me of the old days in WWF.

A Batista return would be good. Batista vs Lesnar vs Cena sounds like a great match to me but let's just how the Lesnar vs Cena match goes at the next PPV. I'm hoping Lesnar wins smile.gif

Ryda King
  • Ryda King

Nevags Gordo Scrotorum

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:13 AM

Rock winning at Wrestlemania was a big mistake on WWE's part. Cena should have won. Where did Rock go right after Wrestlemania (not counting the next night on Raw)? Oh, right. Went back to making more movies.

Despite Cena getting a lot of hate, he's always been there. Even if he's making movies, he's still in there. Rock left as soon as hollywood threw giant checks at him and abadoned everything that got him where he is now. Whether you love him or hate him, Cena has and will never leave. And the whole "once in a lifetime" thing was stupid. The match itself sucked. I don't even remember anything from the match except a lot of hugging. The match that WASN'T hyped up for a year and that stole the show was Undertaker vs Triple H. Shame they didn't fight on top of the ring but still.

Another thing I don't like about The Rock is he's so friggin' obsessed with himself and Twitter. Who gives a f*ck whats trending on Twitter?! Get in the ring and fight already. Cena throughout their feud stated numerous true facts about the Rock. What did Rock do? Make the croud chant stupid sh*t and got stuff trending on Twitter. Awesome. The only I don't get about Cena is why he said he DOESN'T respect The Rock because he leaves all the time as soon as he says he's back, then after WM says he earned his respect. Why? Because he (very badly) beat you? That has nothing to do with him leaving the WWE! Bad writing I guess.

Other than that, Wrestlemania was great.

Anyway glad we have a wrestling topic. I've been a fan since I was a kid.

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:40 PM

lol.gif

BRITLAND
  • BRITLAND

Trick

• Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:59 PM

So Cena gets a birthday party on RAW but the rest dont?

Ryda King
  • Ryda King

Nevags Gordo Scrotorum

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:49 PM

Lesnar's back. Yippee. Why was he so big in the first place? He's just another muscle-bound meathead. F*ck Lesnar, bring back Jeff Hardy.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:06 PM

At first when Brock came back I was excited, then he gave Cena an F5 and I was not surprised in the least, even when the match was scheduled at Extreme Rules I was still not surprised.

But now after watching the contract signing, I have no respect for Lesnar anymore, those demands he made were just ridiculous.

Also poor Josh Matthews.

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:10 PM

Long shot here, but I think they are doing this with Lesner making stupid demands with Laryngitis, as he "brought" him back to the WWE, so they're probably trying to make him turn on Laryngitis, so he'll go out and bring someone else into the company to feud with Lesnar, queue Batista.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:13 PM

QUOTE (Gareth Croke @ Wednesday, Apr 25 2012, 00:10)
Long shot here, but I think they are doing this with Lesner making stupid demands with Laryngitis, as he "brought" him back to the WWE, so they're probably trying to make him turn on Laryngitis, so he'll go out and bring someone else into the company to feud with Lesnar, queue Batista.

That sounds like a pretty sound explanation.

I'm just wondering how Vince will react when he finds out that Brock Lesnar is using his private jet.

Ryda King
  • Ryda King

Nevags Gordo Scrotorum

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:12 PM

Clearly the whole storyline with Johnny is he's abusing his power and brought Lesnar back and Lesnar's acting like an assh0le, therefore making Johnny look like he doesn't know what he's doing. Eventually it will get out of control, the board of directors will get involved, and then Teddy will replace Johnny.

I still want Jeff Hardy back.

Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:19 PM

QUOTE (Ryda King @ Wednesday, Apr 25 2012, 21:12)

Me too, but he's still contracted to TNA. Anyway, I've got 2 questions for you guys:

"What would be your reaction if WWE invades TNA/ TNA invades WWE?"
"What would be your dream WWE match?"

Ryda King
  • Ryda King

Nevags Gordo Scrotorum

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:04 PM

I know. TNA sucks. He needs to come back to the WWE.

1. I would be pissed off because TNA sucks.
2. Dream match? There's a lot, dude. But I'll tell you one match that would be off the chain. The Hardy Boyz vs Sin Cara & Rey Mysterio. Maybe in a HIAC match so they can fight on top of the cage. Or you can make it a 6 man tornado tag team match.

Sin Cara & Rey Mysterio & Kane (all masked of course)
VS
The Hardy Boyz & Kofi Kingston.

Sin Cara and Rey are both high flyers and have amazing agility and ability. Now throw Kane in there since he's a brawler and a powerhouse and you got a pretty deadly match. The Hardy Boyz were pretty crazy and also high flyers, so throw Kofi Kingston in there who's also a good high flyer and you got a hell of a match.

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:48 PM

QUOTE (JF-Mir2 @ Wednesday, Apr 25 2012, 14:19)

Me too, but he's still contracted to TNA.

I'd like to see Kurt Angle back, I don't really watch TNA but from what I've seen his personality in that is much better than his WWE days. Plus his entrance music was catchy as f*ck.

Anyway, I've got 2 questions for you guys:

"What would be your reaction if WWE invades TNA/ TNA invades WWE?"

1. My reaction would be "it's like WCW-WWF all over again"
2. Current available stars - Kane v Undertaker (Hell In a Cell) - Any Era - Rowdy Roddy Piper & Santino Marella vs The Bushwhackers (Tag Team)

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:07 PM

I don't like Lesnar, but I still like him. I don't like him feuding with John Cena, Cena is the best. The other things I like about him... He is a badass, not as much as Cena or Orton but still.

"I am not a superstar. I am an asskicker. I am Brock Lesnar."

King Mystery
  • King Mystery

Playa

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:19 PM

QUOTE (Ryda King @ Wednesday, Apr 25 2012, 08:12)

Um, no. WWE doesn't need to be any worse than it already is.

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:23 PM

What the hell is wrong with Jeff Hardy

Ryda King
  • Ryda King

Nevags Gordo Scrotorum

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:36 PM

QUOTE (King Mystery @ Wednesday, Apr 25 2012, 20:19)

The hell are you talking about? His drug problems were pretty bad, sure. But his in-ring ability was the stuff of legends.

King Mystery
  • King Mystery

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:27 PM

QUOTE (Ryda King @ Wednesday, Apr 25 2012, 15:36)

The hell are you talking about? His drug problems were pretty bad, sure. But his in-ring ability was the stuff of legends.

He was okay, but IMO, overrated. Honestly, I think he's only popular for the hardcore, high-risk stuff he does.
But did you see BFG? He showed up high to a main event at the flagship PPV. He's lucky he wasn't fired for the sh*t he pulled off there.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:11 PM

QUOTE (JF-Mir2 @ Wednesday, Apr 25 2012, 14:19)

Joke match:

Clownshoes Laryngitis and Michael Cole vs. Teddy Long and Jerry "The King" Lawler. Bad guys/gals in Laryngitis' corner, and good guys/gals in Teddy's corner who all eventually get into one large scale fight both in and around the ring, and even backstage - one large fight that will tear the stadium apart. And some surprise appearences by H.O.Fs and ex/retired wrestlers.

Hey I can dream. biggrin.gif

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:13 AM

I personally think we will see Lesnar vs The Undertaker at Wrestlemania, their little confrontation at the UFC PPV, now Brocks return it seems to be a direction that sparked a lot of interest.

Ryda King
  • Ryda King

Nevags Gordo Scrotorum

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE (King Mystery @ Thursday, Apr 26 2012, 21:27)

He was okay, but IMO, overrated. Honestly, I think he's only popular for the hardcore, high-risk stuff he does.
But did you see BFG? He showed up high to a main event at the flagship PPV. He's lucky he wasn't fired for the sh*t he pulled off there.

Well, yeah. Duh. I loved him for his risk taking high flying crazy shlt. That was his thing.

But if you said he was okay in your opinion, how would he make the WWE any worse than it is?

King Mystery
  • King Mystery

Playa

• Members

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:58 PM

QUOTE (Ryda King @ Friday, Apr 27 2012, 11:45)
QUOTE (King Mystery @ Thursday, Apr 26 2012, 21:27)

But if you said he was okay in your opinion, how would he make the WWE any worse than it is?

Because he's a druggie. He was okay in his early career. Now he's just a complete mess.

Ryda King
  • Ryda King

Nevags Gordo Scrotorum

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:37 PM

I agree on that. Why he wants to do drugs when he has an amazing life as is is stupid. He's got millions of fans worldwide, he's rich (or was rich), and has awesome ability. If he gave that shlt up and came back to the WWE, he'd be THE Jeff Hardy all over again. Matt's contract with TNA expired, so maybe he can come back now that he's free. I can already see the possibilities of Jeff and Matt's return. Maybe start a feud again with Punk and Punk can go heel again. Or maybe even team up, I don't know.

He was even ranked most extreme high flyer on WWE.com. By the way, nice sig.

Jake
  • Jake

Vagina Mine

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:40 AM

Seeing TNA tomorrow night. Road show over here in my town. Front row seats, meet and greet. Line up is as follows.

RVD vs. World Heavy Weight Champion Bobby Roode
Jeff Hardy vs. Gunner
Austin Aries vs. Zema Ion
Matt Morgan vs. Crimson
Motor City Machine Guns vs. Kazarian & Christopher Daniels
Velvet Sky vs. Gail Kim

I haven't watched wrestling in years. But I'm still stoked to meet RVD and Jeff Hardy, and I may trip and fall on Velvet Sky's tits and/or ass. And I may ask Jeff why he smokes rocks.

King Mystery
  • King Mystery

Playa

• Members

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:52 PM

QUOTE (Ryda King @ Friday, Apr 27 2012, 17:37)
By the way, nice sig.

Thanks, lol. I actually made it myself.

Ryda King
  • Ryda King

Nevags Gordo Scrotorum

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:16 PM

Looks awesome. The WWF in the 90's was the best era for wrestling ever. You just can't rebuild those years.

Jake
  • Jake

Vagina Mine

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:41 AM

Show was awesome tonight. Meeting em all and getting autographs and sitting front row. So I also got to slap their hands when they ran around the ring. Awesome. Matt Morgan has an injured leg though. They ended that match early. But he tried. Whole show was just awesome though.

Minus the $6.50 tall boys. f*ck that sucked.

Ryda King
  • Ryda King

Nevags Gordo Scrotorum

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:13 PM

Did you get meet Jeff Hardy?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users