Photo

Post your desktop/PC

3,485 replies to this topic
Hakuma
  • Hakuma

The Spirits

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago Edited by Hakuma, A week ago.

MGsm2d7.png

• GrudgefromSanAndreas likes this

GameModder8
  • GameModder8

FINISH HIM!

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago Edited by GameModder8, 5 days ago.

EDYab1h.jpg

HaRdSTyLe_83
  • HaRdSTyLe_83

☆★RIP Open IV★☆

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 4 days ago Edited by HaRdSTyLe_83, 3 days ago.

bqsDF6m.jpg

edit: new backplate :)

2AsvMie.jpg

• WHAT!?, Azazel, ten-a-penny and 3 others like this

NSanityHD
  • NSanityHD

Hello everyone! My name is Kyle.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 4 days ago

As if someone still uses Vista! :O

WHAT!?
  • WHAT!?

WHAT!?

• The Precinct
  • United-States
  • Best Member Named after a Stone Cold Steve Austin Catchphrase

Posted 2 days ago

I3zPwra.png

Where did you pick up these whatdoyacallits? I'm in bad need of cable organization.

I decided to build a Ryzen system and was originally going to do something clever with a Thermaltake case that involved a PCI-E riser cable and a 1080 Ti. Well... long story short the build was stopped dead in its tracks because Thermaltake's riser cables are absolute pieces of unsheilded sh*t. I've got a friend that I build PCs with from time to time (we always help each other with builds ever since we were kids, so its a tradition thing) and due to both of us adulting and having busy schedules I didn't exactly have time to go back to NewEgg and have a do-over. So I ran to the nearest Micro Center and got a decent deal on an InWin 303 to shove everything into...

Unfortunately I had planed out an SFF PSU, PSU power cables and a CPU cooling solution for the Thermaltake case (which was much smaller than the 303 I ended up with). Right now the thing is up and running, but it looks like hell as I literally just piled what I had into the case I ended up with. I'm planning on pulling that Kraken cooler (Might e-bay it). I think I'm just going to end up running a Noctua air-cooler on the CPU instead. Even if I could get the radiator to a non awkward position, basically everything running to that AIO block wants to be pressed right up against the RAM in someway or another. I really don't care for it. There is also no way to rotate that NZXT logo.

But hey... at least it has RGB. Which is most important.

(Sorry for the image quality. I don't believe in cameras). 

4dxwg0d.jpg

• El Diablo likes this

HaRdSTyLe_83
  • HaRdSTyLe_83

☆★RIP Open IV★☆

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 2 days ago Edited by HaRdSTyLe_83, 2 days ago.

I3zPwra.png

Where did you pick up these whatdoyacallits? I'm in bad need of cable organization.

those are from nanoxia CF cableclips , they are a bit expensive :/ still need to get the 24 ones

• WHAT!? likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users