• Members

Posted 26 January 2007 - 09:14 PM

user posted image

Interlocked - "Huge"
Xvid, 1280x960 px, 415 MB
Filefront link | Megaupload link

Interlocked - "Medium"
WMV, 960x720 px, 172 MB
Filefront link | Filefactory link | TGA link (not uploaded yet)

Interlocked - "Small"
WMV, 320x240 px, 33 MB
Filefront link | RapidShare link

Interlocked - Streaming
YouTube link

The following is from Tackleberry, his original post from GTAStunting topic:

The longed for new community vid is finally here. There are a lot of people to thank for this;

Urban Legend for starting the project.

Then of course all the stunters. Everyone who sent stunts didn't make it all the way too the vid though, but I think the numbers of stunter in this vid is bigger than in any other stunt video, which should be seen as a great success.

Also thanks to Neo for making the awesome intro. I got an idea how of to make it, but he made it even better than I imagined.

Thanks to MisguidedAngel for making the nice looking logo. We split the work up so I took care of making the border and he the logo.

Then thanks to Aries, Daffy, Kingjad and PlethZorb for standing out with me asking for help and advice, and for everything else too.

I could continue forever with this list. Thanks to all of you who took part in making this wonderful video.

Enjoy!

Justin
  • Justin

have a cigar

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2007 - 06:26 AM Edited by Fuzzy Juzzy, 27 January 2007 - 06:58 AM.

Looks promising, downloading now.

I've added it to the pinned archive, and since it's such a professional vid from a dedicated team, I've bumped it to the top of the list of the "miscellaneous" table. Also, I linked to this topic rather than stretching the table with seven different links. smile.gif

[EDIT] Pretty good. The intro was awesome work, but a bit disappointing seeing as it was almost two minutes long. But that's a pet peeve I have with all stunt vids, so no biggie. Some parts were a bit too dark for my liking as well, but again, nothing major. On to the positives...

I like the variety of the stunts, and I think it's amazing work from an entire community of stunters. There's some impressive stuff in there.

I saw LC in there a few times, which was also nice. Did you give credit to the GTA:LC team, though?

Good job.

Tackleberry
  • Tackleberry

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 January 2007 - 01:57 PM

Sorry, I forgot to thank the LC team in the vid. Thanks for making such a great conversion.

It was a real pleasure to make this vid. So many awesome stunts to work with and a song I love.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 28 January 2007 - 02:11 AM Edited by Spuds725, 28 January 2007 - 02:54 AM.

Downloading now... is the hi res one worth it??-- I'm settling for the middle one... 20 minute download is a little more tolerable..

//edit//

Nice.... 39 different stunters if I counted correctly in the credits---

Very impressive stunts and great stunt variety-- points off for the darkness though... especially for the opening credits... would have looked better at sunrise or sunset in VC... I could hardly see faces.... liked the music throughout...

Kingjad
  • Kingjad

The laziest Scotsman

• Members

Posted 28 January 2007 - 05:34 AM

Most of the faces are Tommy... lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users