"Full weapon aiming while driving" cheat fun
Posted 26 January 2007 - 02:16 AM
XBOXup ,up ,X ,WHITE ,RIGHT ,A ,R ,DOWN ,BLACK ,B
Now you enter it and let the fun begin!
1.Go in a "Bloodring" in San Fierro
2.Go on a bike
3.Get in a police car/bike and do the Vigilante missions
4.Have a great car chase from the cops
5.Help your homies with drive bys
6.Go in race tornements + bring a homie in the race but that's a different story but check it out here
7.See the glitch pay 'n' spray it just changes colours + mod shops
8.Saves time of having to kill someone in mission or sub missions
your welcome to share your ideas too!
Posted 26 January 2007 - 02:30 AM
Posted 10 February 2007 - 05:12 AM
Posted 10 February 2007 - 02:30 PM
Posted 10 February 2007 - 02:49 PM
1. To first put in the "Yakuza cheat".
2. Go to the Las Venturas highway that goes round in a square forever.
3. Put in the "Full weapon aiming while driving" cheat.
4. Waste all the SMG/sub machine gun ammo until it runs out.
5. Do the "Vehicles as tough as Rhino" cheat.
6. Switch to whatever type of weapon you want (eg. a shotgun in your inventory).
7. Get on a bike and do the "Infinite ammo" cheat, and the "Vehicles as tough as Rhino" cheat again. Your vehicle is now invincible. Now do the "weapon set" cheat that the weapon you want is in (eg. the sawn offs weapon set, if you want a different shotgun type in a different weapon set).
You can now fire with that weapon and go crazy! I find it most fun driving around the highway and killing all the bikers with the sawn-offs. It will not work with Rocket launchers, etc. It will work with AK's M4's, rifles, pistols, and more. There is a way to do it with a minigun, but it is not half as powerful as it is normally.
Posted 11 February 2007 - 12:46 AM
|QUOTE (AndySerb @ Feb 11 2007, 00:00)|
|how do you get that painjob.Never seen it before or is it that i was playing VC/Lc/Bully in past months|
nothing special just pick a paint job then after it's on your car just pick a colour from the colour bit and it adds colour to the paint job also if you rip off the hood the frame is the colour you selected it's cool try it
Posted 11 February 2007 - 12:22 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users