Photo

need help hidden package portland harbor

4 replies to this topic
pspgtamaniac
  • pspgtamaniac

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 January 2007 - 09:07 PM

i need help on one of the hidden packages in portland harbor it is the one on top the last warehouse you have to jump the wooden ramp over the red structure and onto the first roof then jump from roof to roof to get it i cant seem to jump it with the pcj nor the sanchez it wont jump far enough plz any body help

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 22 January 2007 - 09:18 PM

To land on the warehouse you will need to hit the ramp at full speed and whilst leaning forward (standing up while on the bike) doing so will give you extra speed needed to get distance on the jump. Maker sure to stop leaning in mid air so you land it more or less perfectly.

pspgtamaniac
  • pspgtamaniac

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 January 2007 - 09:28 PM

ill try my best lol it took me forever to get the one on the beam under the callahan bridge

Forelli_Boy
  • Forelli_Boy

Your chance to repent on the way downstairs.

• Members

Posted 09 March 2007 - 07:22 AM

There's an alley that extends across Portland Harbor that should allow you enough speed. You don't have to make it all the way to the far warehouse if that's what you're getting at, you could simply stop on the first completed warehouse and then hop across the rest.

monkeyman237
  • monkeyman237

• Members

Posted 09 March 2007 - 05:48 PM

That one is quite a difficult one to get, my advice would be to use either a PCJ or an Angel. They are both very fast bikes, it you can't make it that far you could always try land on a red beam, I hit a red beam on my first try, and flew off my bike and by fluke landed on a beam. All I needed to do was run along the rooftops and get it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users