Photo

GTA vice city stories pc version

4 replies to this topic
esy
  • esy

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 January 2007 - 05:25 AM

Hi guys I have successfully completed Gta san Andrea and now feeling a bit bored ,It was then that I thought about playing " GTA VCS" but cannot find it .Is there a pc version of the game or any web site to download that game in pc version ,so guys please help me if any of you can tell me a web sites to download that game for free I would be very thankful to you guys ..... where can I download the pc version of this game and for free..

smaisey
  • smaisey

• Members

Posted 20 January 2007 - 07:07 AM

Erm, no GTA Vice City Stories is not out on the PC. It is PSP only (until it is ported to PS2 - j/k).

And secondly, no you cannot download it for free, and even if you could, it wouldn't be advertised or condoned as it is illegal.

Comy_4all
  • Comy_4all

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 August 2008 - 07:32 PM Edited by Comy_4all, 09 August 2009 - 01:59 PM.

sad.gif Gta vc stories will never gonna be for pc

Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2008 - 07:52 PM

QUOTE (Comy_4all @ Aug 14 2008, 19:32)
Hi i download the gta vice city stories for pc!!!!!!1with bit comet......you have to download the torrent.....to download torrent click here http://www.torrentre...ce-City-Stories and click download torrent biggrin.gif open the torrent with bit comet the download will finish in 5 -6 hours tounge.gif sleepy.gif if you have problems with games(you cant find on the internet)contact mee on [email protected] rampage_ani.gif icon14.gif rahkstar2.gif facedesk.gif bye AND ITS FREE!!!!!

You'll be seeing Mr. Ban sometime soon.
At topic starter: Did you read the rules? No talking of warez (downloading games for free.) Get a PSP or PS2 and then buy VCS.

SLAYERMAGGOT
  • SLAYERMAGGOT

Stay Wild

• Members

Posted 14 August 2008 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (Comy_4all @ Aug 14 2008, 19:32)
Hi i download the gta vice city stories for pc!!!!!!1with bit comet......you have to download the torrent.....to download torrent click here http://www.torrentre...ce-City-Stories and click download torrent biggrin.gif open the torrent with bit comet the download will finish in 5 -6 hours tounge.gif sleepy.gif if you have problems with games(you cant find on the internet)contact mee on [email protected] rampage_ani.gif icon14.gif rahkstar2.gif facedesk.gif bye AND ITS FREE!!!!!

You Idiot, you getting banned because you posted warez links
PS: Torrents are sh*t, too slow, Rapidshare and gulli are my friends

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users