Photo

IVE FOUND THE LEGENDARY BEAST BIGFOOT!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic
nrg extreme stunter
  • nrg extreme stunter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 January 2007 - 01:51 PM Edited by nrg extreme stunter, 14 January 2007 - 02:16 PM.

Ive done it!!
after all the free time i had i finnaly got proof bigfoot and leatherface are real!
all of you said he was fake....trust me!
hes not!

riding down mt chilliad on a mountain bike on my own on the ps2 version(no mods)
i get off coz i was base jumping and i saw a black figure...very small.....but very real i zoomed in with a sniper he was just fur...no face....at all just walkin fur....at this moment i was cackin myself so i took photos then when i zoomed away....he was gone! i can have picture proof once in connected!

he is real!

leatherface.....
so scary i dared to go into the panopticon....at 11:00 armed to the teeth with ak's and satchelsit was quiet for a while..........until
i heard a chainsaw i turned around and blow his head off......i looked at his corpse he looked like casa of lcs with a brown face
i took photos and i have a vid ill post my site when its done but here are some convincing pics

http://img201.images...scf098769rm.jpg

leatherface is definatly real....100% sure go to the panopticon at night well armed

proof:
bigfoot is said to roam mainly in the mount chilliad area and back o beyond
area id recomment going hunting for him on a nrg-500 for quick escapes dont get to close he can waste you in a single hit make sure you got armour and know the area well if you can shoot him in the leg and he will tilt giving some precious time to run for the hills going up mount chilliad at night is suicide your going to get hit by a plane....they always crash into chilliad

One of the bigger myths that arose when San Andreas was released was the one that suggested Bigfoot was roaming around in the forests, in particular The Back of Beyond which is a wooded mainly deserted area. Many screen shots appeared on the web showing something that could be Bigfoot, but Rockstar addressed the rumour saying that there is no Bigfoot in the game, and in an article in Electronic Gaming Monthly January 2005 edition, Rockstar CEO Terry Donovan is quoted as saying "There is no Bigfoot, just like in real life".[4]

[edit] Mysterious map

The mysterious mapA large map of San Andreas, found in Mike Toreno's home and in a diner called the "Lil Probe Inn" (a reference to "The Little A'le'Inn", which is located in the tiny town Rachel, Nevada), has markers scattered randomly across the state. Fans initially thought the map was a key to the UFO appearances; however, Rockstar Games claims the map means nothing[citation needed]. It is rumored that this map shows where major Easter Eggs are located. One spot on the map also is pointed in the forest areas of San Fierro, causing some fans to believe that the infamous Bigfoot was hiding here. Some say if you go to each spot on the map, you will see a ghost car (see below). This, however, is not likely, as one spot is located where the Area 69 military base is, and there are no Ghost Cars known to spawn there. Many of these locations are of easter eggs and unusual things such as the bodybags or the Glendales. Its also said that the pins in the map are simply spots where a chainsaw can be found. For now, the map's purpose and meaning still remain a mystery.

[edit] Ghost cars
The ghost cars were infamous, and brought hope to the fanbase that other rumours would prove true. They are cars without visible drivers, moving with damage that isn't repairable. They do not take damage like other cars, staying intact until they eventually explode. They cannot be taken to Transfender Mod shops either, and for some reason, their radios are almost always set to PLAYBACK FM. The most well known ghost car can be found in the remote forest region of Back O' Beyond in Flint County. It is a damaged Glendale, which spawns at the top of a hill and rolls down. Other damaged Glendales and Sadlers can be found throughout countryside areas all over San Andreas. For example, one may also be found in Valle Ocultado next to a motel.

These ghost cars are not actually regular Sadlers or Glendales, in fact, they are different vehicles. In the GTA3.IMG file (which contains all of the Textures and Models in the game), one can browse the index and see the files, which are named "GLENsh*t" and "SADLsh*t", respectively. They are named as such due to the condition of the vehicles. Some say these vehicles are most likely created to simulate abandoned vehicles throughout San Andreas. However, they are intended to be 'helpers' - vehicles for users that are lost in the San Andreas countryside.

There is also a "Ghost Vortex" located on the beach just north of the Bayside Marina. A vortex spawns at the top of a hill and slowly glides down the beach and out onto the water.

[edit] Plane crashes
Several planes crash occasionally throughout San Andreas, and disappear seconds after doing so. Those that occur most often are crashes into Mt. Chiliad. Crashes also take place in other areas, including the lowland. Some say this was programmed intentionally by Rockstar, as when the planes spawn they are not being flown by anyone, they are just programmed to fly straight. Many players are often close to where the crash happened, and some claim the aircraft crashed just next to them, either in a car or other vehicle, and still survived. Some believe this has something to do with WWII planes as the planes look of that of a P-51 and other WWII-era planes. They are sometimes referred to as "Ghost Planes." A video released in 2005 shows a player on a quad bike, doing a routine stunt intended for a stunt video, exiting a ramp (off a cliff, opposite the dam) and being hit by a "Ghost Plane" about a second into the jump- he survives the crash and falls straight into the dam.[5]

A magazine interview with a Rockstar development member indicates that the crashes may be due to the planes spawning at an incorrect angle and thus flying into the ground instead of straight.[citation needed]

[edit] UFOs
Several purported UFOs appear to fly past the lowland and disappear seconds after. The "UFOs" supposedly have blinking lights of several different colors. Many people think that the mysterious map (see above) depicts the locations of UFO's, but Rockstar claims that the map means nothing. Rockstar has also said, however, that these UFO sightings are merely bad airplane lighting effects.[citation needed]

A possible presence of living extraterrestrials in the game comes during the mission "Stowaway," in the form of a group of "Men in Black." Encountered onboard a cargo plane, these black-suited characters (clearly based on a popular urban legend/UFO conspiracy theory) proceed to attack the player and shout out numerous utterances signifying their contempt for the inferior human race ("Carbon-based buffoon", "You evolved from shrews!" and more). This could be a parody of the agents in The Matrix.

There are also numerous reports of what are supposedly UFO sightings on the radio station "WCTR". On certain parts of the news on this station, the anchorwoman mentions "Strange lights seen over the desert." Sometimes, when listening to K-DST, Tommy 'the Nightmare' Smith is joking about the UFOs. he says things like "who would travel 5000 lightyears, to hang out with YOU?" There is a possibility that this is somehow linked to the UFO rumor, but it is not yet confirmed. It may also be a reference to the jet pack in the game, which is being tested over Area 69. One of the most speculated locations of UFOs is this Area 69 base in the desert, where UFOs can supposedly be seen flying around, it is possible to fly right up to the lights and fly through them.[verification needed]

[edit] Unknown killer
Many rumors of a mysterious killer, such as Pigsy (from Rockstar's Manhunt) or Leatherface-type character (from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre) soon sprung up. Though they would be consistent with Rockstar's previous in-game references to past video games and movies (e.g. Scarface references in GTA: Vice City), many of these claims were unsupported by video or picture evidence, and soon lost credibility with the community. The most popular picture of a masked man holding a chainsaw in one hand turned out to be nothing more than a picture of CJ wearing a gimp suit and an ice hockey mask, taken by a gang member.[6]

[edit] Unexplained textures
Some fans soon found objects within the game's textures, such as deer and what they claim to be dinosaur skin. This would support one of the early claims that fans made in the very beginning of the game, of animals in the woods and of an appearance by a dinosaur. Oddly enough, with the disproof of Bigfoot, many of these people took back their claims, saying that they may have been mistaken. However, it should be noted that in computer games occasionally textures can be misplaced by addons or sheer glitches, and so these oddities may have happened. It is also rumoured that Rockstar were originally going to add animals to the forests of the 'badlands', but complaints from animal activists forced them not to.[citation needed]

[edit] Debunking the myths

its pretty hard proof that he is real.....this was taken by a single person

belivers have posted i glitch of a creature walking on all fours.....more to be added soon

i saw him with my own eyes

:::big edit:::
getting to close and ramming into bigfoot may crash your game!:::

i tryed with a combine harvester....bad idea cryani.gif

rahkstar2.gif commented"there is no ufos"

if you listen to kdst tommy refers to them saying

why would the travel 500 lightyears to hang out with YOU?

and area 53 with marvin trill

dont belive me....your choice....

Athiest-4-Life
  • Athiest-4-Life

Athiest

• Members

Posted 14 January 2007 - 02:23 PM

that pic is so fake i can prove it..
user posted image

nrg extreme stunter
  • nrg extreme stunter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 January 2007 - 02:26 PM

whoa nice find!
ive found out its fake aswell its scanned from a real sighting of bigfoot

my friend made it

Athiest-4-Life
  • Athiest-4-Life

Athiest

• Members

Posted 14 January 2007 - 02:37 PM

rockstar only leave little clues around for people to play the game more often, convincing them that it is real, when its actually not.
some people have seen the content on the disc and there is no bigfoot.

also it is possible to use a computer with a TV instead of a moniter,
so those pictures could be images on a slideshow and the same for the videos except on full screen or even a modded pc version

and that convincing video is hardly convincing, you can't see anything its too blurred up

yet again... FAKE

nrg extreme stunter
  • nrg extreme stunter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 January 2007 - 02:40 PM

yeah but leatherface?

u cant denie it he is real as apple pie

watch....hehehe sni**er

Athiest-4-Life
  • Athiest-4-Life

Athiest

• Members

Posted 14 January 2007 - 02:53 PM

that video was fake lol but funny at the end

anything from the pc version is fake because it can be modded
and also that isn't even a location in the official game and that house isn't supposed to be their either its all fake and i cba to prove you wrong any more die.gif

nrg extreme stunter
  • nrg extreme stunter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 January 2007 - 03:00 PM

gotcha colgate.gif

Canoxa
  • Canoxa

Woosh.

• Zaibatsu

Posted 14 January 2007 - 03:38 PM

QUOTE (nrg extreme stunter @ Jan 14 2007, 16:00)
gotcha colgate.gif

Not really.

Go away. Seriously.

Morgan Stewart
  • Morgan Stewart

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 January 2007 - 04:13 PM

everyone knows theres no such things as bigfoot in san andreas. only pc mods.

-/TNT\-
  • -/TNT\-

not like any other rainbow.

• Members

Posted 14 January 2007 - 04:54 PM

Great, now it is really confirmed. Well done.

Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 15 January 2007 - 09:05 AM

quite good, but i think thats mod and they are recording monitor biggrin.gif

OzzieM
  • OzzieM

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 January 2007 - 11:24 AM

You copyed and pasted from Wiki! rah.gif

Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 15 January 2007 - 11:33 AM

QUOTE (OzzieM @ Jan 15 2007, 11:24)
You copyed and pasted from Wiki! rah.gif

indeed, he did. shame on him! devil.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

nrg extreme stunter
  • nrg extreme stunter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 January 2007 - 04:31 PM

yeah!

shame on me!
i went to the most reliable place for it but u really think ill trust youtub?

Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 15 January 2007 - 05:30 PM

QUOTE (nrg extreme stunter @ Jan 15 2007, 16:31)
yeah!

shame on me!
i went to the most reliable place for it but u really think ill trust youtub?

the only thing i can say - there nothing found yet in SA, but its hellish creepy in panopticon and desert in night with speakers on!!! seems like someone gonna jump out of nowhere and chainsaw you!!! and we still can find something. hell knows what!

but it was a great experience looking fot the myths, wasnt it?

Super Potato
  • Super Potato

GTA Addict

• Members

Posted 15 January 2007 - 11:12 PM

Wow... Did you Photoshop the Bigfoot onto your picture? This is so fake, I am laughing.
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 16 January 2007 - 06:12 PM

OT on purpose...If you want a real[U] gliche for ps2 and whom knows if it can be repeated elsewhere try the following thread http://www.gtaforums...pic=256937&st=0

For it is way more macabre than this and stranger than lemmings too...Using this gliche as an exploit I have raise my People Wasted By Others stat from 1,581 to Well over 10,000+ in about 6 hours game time. ...OH, Yeah, I am watching tv during most of that and every 45 minutes or so go and eat 8 meals so I don't die but the funny thing is watching skyward makes it very strange after about 15 minutes watching almost hypnotic...Don't forget to go there fat.

Ahh Haaa Haa Haa! I beat the Moderator for once to this type of topic (In desperate need of being crashed) and as if to anounce there soon arrival...Dun Dun Dun Duun Dun Dun Dah Dun Dun Dun... biggrin.gif .... I figure since you have wasted 2 or more minutes reading this thread someone should offer something cool ....So I link to the above link Thread..Have fun.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 17 January 2007 - 04:16 PM

topic name: IVE FOUND THE LEGENDARY BEAST BIGFOOT
my reply:I HOPE I COULD FIND A LOCK BUTTON

mr. Norge
  • mr. Norge

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 January 2007 - 02:00 PM

i'we found a cheat that spawns the nearest thing you can come to a "big foot"
where i'm from we calls this a big foot. so, there is a big foot, but it is not a person. try the cheat!

right up R1 R1 down triangle triangle X circle L1 L1

PLEASE NO MORE BULLsh*t ABOUT THE MYSTERIOUS THINGS THAT IS IN THE GAME. IT'S NOT REAL!

rahkstar2.gif

FelipeVinhao
  • FelipeVinhao

Under construction, sorry for the inconvenience

• Members

Posted 18 January 2007 - 03:01 PM

What are you talking about, people? It's real! I also found it:

Click here to see it exists!

Gouveia
  • Gouveia

Back to Kingston

• The Yardies
  • Brazil

Posted 18 January 2007 - 03:49 PM

Can I post my 2 cents please? Thanks!

Let's proove the noob that this is fake. First, try to find such texture in the IMG WITHOUT MODDING. Found it? No? See? It's fake. Now to the serial killer. It's only a ped. IF it was a serial killer, it wouldn't run away from you ike a girl, and he would be armed. Want some new proof that this is fake? By the way, I know the guy that made that Bigfoot picture... NOOB!

Direct!
  • Direct!

joker, toker, midnight smoker

• Members

Posted 18 January 2007 - 04:03 PM

This thread is so stupid, I don't know whether to laugh at it or cry at its dumbness, icon13.gif

We should put a ban on the word bigfoot on the forums.

Mr Ginge
  • Mr Ginge

Ginger Skullpion

• Members

Posted 18 January 2007 - 04:47 PM

QUOTE (Direct! @ Jan 18 2007, 16:03)
We should put a ban on the word bigfoot on the forums.

thought there already was wow.gif

@topic starter - shame you had to spend 10 minutes copying and pasting all that fake information here so it could be shot down by everyone who's replied within half that time.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 18 January 2007 - 06:36 PM

I think the Whole Bigfoot thing is a subconcious fetish issue for the closet freaks in GTA (and other) forums.....It truly is a shame. bbq.gif sigh.gif ..Good, finally it has been said! Ok, anyone know a good therapist to assist these poor b@ST@r&$....Yes, as a matter a fact it is an emergency. I bet the walk aroung looking at the ground all day just dying to see some ankle!

pcjunkie
  • pcjunkie

n00b Modder

• Members

Posted 06 February 2007 - 09:12 AM

lol.gif Touche guys! I couldn't have said it better!..And to the people that proved that there IS a bigfoot in the came, you are AWESOME!(seriously!, the people that pointed out the monster trucks). Interestingly enough though...It wouldn't be to far fetched to say that rockstar could very well release a mod or whatever for even the ps2/xbox versions, putting these things in...FOR REAL. Developers did it in the game Simpsons:Road Rage. (NOT bigfoot, OR leatherface), But a special HALLOWEEN bart simpson only unlocked when your console date was 10/31. Would it be fun to be in BOB and suddenly be mauled by bigfoot?..U bet. And why should CJ/the cops/and random Peds be the only killers? Instead of putting in one or two..Put them all in! Mike Myers,Pigsy,ASH,Jason Vorhees,The hell Raiser gang,Leprachaun, And the Entire Hewitt Family, and sure..even the newcomer, Jacob Goodnight (se "See No Evil". Make them all come out at different times/Different places.I for one would LOVE that. San Andreas has JUST ABOUT everything else..so why the hell not? And, while i'm at it..here is a little something for the kid with no life that started this thread... die.gif rampage_ani.gif biggrin.gif Thanks!

FelipeVinhao
  • FelipeVinhao

Under construction, sorry for the inconvenience

• Members

Posted 06 February 2007 - 11:43 AM

QUOTE (pcjunkie @ Feb 6 2007, 07:12)
lol.gif Touche guys! I couldn't have said it better!..And to the people that proved that there IS a bigfoot in the came, you are AWESOME!(seriously!, the people that pointed out the monster trucks). Interestingly enough though...It wouldn't be to far fetched to say that rockstar could very well release a mod or whatever for even the ps2/xbox versions, putting these things in...FOR REAL. Developers did it in the game Simpsons:Road Rage. (NOT bigfoot, OR leatherface), But a special HALLOWEEN bart simpson only unlocked when your console date was 10/31. Would it be fun to be in BOB and suddenly be mauled by bigfoot?..U bet. And why should CJ/the cops/and random Peds be the only killers? Instead of putting in one or two..Put them all in! Mike Myers,Pigsy,ASH,Jason Vorhees,The hell Raiser gang,Leprachaun, And the Entire Hewitt Family, and sure..even the newcomer, Jacob Goodnight (se "See No Evil". Make them all come out at different times/Different places.I for one would LOVE that. San Andreas has JUST ABOUT everything else..so why the hell not? And, while i'm at it..here is a little something for the kid with no life that started this thread... die.gif rampage_ani.gif biggrin.gif Thanks!

Thanx for remembering me. biggrin.gif

Yes, in fact I'd not see no problem on having something like the leatherface. But having a bigfoot (the monster, not the truck) is kinda too much for GTA. Invading an Area 51 clone and steal a jetpack was the maximum I could accept.

ReadingNayr
  • ReadingNayr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 February 2007 - 01:15 PM

QUOTE (Athiest-4-Life @ Jan 14 2007, 14:37)
rockstar only leave little clues around for people to play the game more often, convincing them that it is real, when its actually not.

so those pictures could be images on a slideshow and the same for the videos except on full screen or even a modded pc version

and that convincing video is hardly convincing, you can't see anything its too blurred up

yet again... FAKE

yes true you can get your PC screen to appear on you TV all you need or atleast all i needed was a S-video cable. but rockstar could have named the big foot file somethnig besides BIG_FOOT.model or whatever but one thing i did notice was that all of the 'big foots' were all different sizes. hmm i just read further and noticed there is supposodly a ban on the word big foot wow.gif

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 17 February 2007 - 01:07 PM

QUOTE (ReadingNayr @ Feb 15 2007, 20:15)
QUOTE (Athiest-4-Life @ Jan 14 2007, 14:37)

yet again... FAKE

yes true you can get your PC screen to appear on you TV all you need or atleast all i needed was a S-video cable. but rockstar could have named the big foot file somethnig besides BIG_FOOT.model or whatever but one thing i did notice was that all of the 'big foots' were all different sizes. hmm i just read further and noticed there is supposodly a ban on the word big foot wow.gif

On nearly every forum for GTA SA on the web.....Some people will insist the only Big Foot is people trying to squish their forums with the topic and will then insist that that is people like you.........and then they will decide it is time to Safari and...... sly.gif biggrin.gif

Freek_
  • Freek_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 February 2007 - 01:04 PM

QUOTE (Лёшенька @ Jan 15 2007, 09:05)

quite good, but i think thats mod and they are recording monitor biggrin.gif

I think the sound of the chainsaw is fake. First make a little film, then put the sound under the movie. rahkstar2.gif

DEATH OF THE SKY
  • DEATH OF THE SKY

blackmamba47

• Members

Posted 28 February 2007 - 01:09 AM

O,ha ha ha ha , I am looking for bigfoot (dangerous hairy ape creature) on the ps2 one and if its not there could some one help me get a mod for ps2 to make him

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users