Photo

Grumpy Old Forumers

24,215 replies to this topic
ARTHUR.
  • ARTHUR.

narc

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Montenegro

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by ARTHUR., 2 weeks ago.

How about try reading what was said first of all before making baseless assumptions? 

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• United-Kingdom
  • Best Ledby 2017
    Best Poster in Gaming 2017
    Best Topic 2017 [Microtransactions]
    Most Helpful Member 2017
    Most Helpful GTA Member 2017
    Campaign Poster Winner 2017
    Best Certified Crew 2017 [The Daily Globe]
    Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner
    Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Best Ledby 2016
    Most Helpful 2016
    Quotable Notable Post of the Year 2016 ["sup"]
    Best Crew 2016 [The Daily Globe]
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2016
    Draw Contest Grand Prize 2016
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Helpfulness Award

Posted 2 weeks ago

That's a pretty common exaggeration ya pillock.

Listen, you're not cool for being contrarian or not being empathetic. You're not right, you're not logical, you're just an arse.
  • ten-a-penny and purevil101 like this

Scratch My Balls
  • Scratch My Balls

The Business

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None
  • Lousy T-Shirt

Posted 2 weeks ago

So you've never said sh*t when you were angry? Cool. I have his plate number so I don't have to bash his head in but I guess you're too f*cking thick to understand that.

purevil101
  • purevil101

Homeboy

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Afghanistan

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'm trying to save lives.

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• United-Kingdom
  • Best Ledby 2017
    Best Poster in Gaming 2017
    Best Topic 2017 [Microtransactions]
    Most Helpful Member 2017
    Most Helpful GTA Member 2017
    Campaign Poster Winner 2017
    Best Certified Crew 2017 [The Daily Globe]
    Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner
    Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Best Ledby 2016
    Most Helpful 2016
    Quotable Notable Post of the Year 2016 ["sup"]
    Best Crew 2016 [The Daily Globe]
    Draw Contest Grand Prize 2016
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Helpfulness Award

Posted 2 weeks ago

no one was gonna die ya plonker

step away from the keyboard and rethink what you're saying
  • ten-a-penny likes this

ceszayers
  • ceszayers

Gangsta

• Daily Globe
  • None
  • wurst c3z all time
    Best New Member in Gen Chat 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 2 weeks ago

nise

how many have you saved so far from dogs with knives

• ten-a-penny and Murdick like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Thunder-Blockhead, this is Raz-Griz 3! Roger that!

• Members
  • Morocco
  • Distinguished Medal Begging 2018

Posted 2 weeks ago

Some cocksucker in a BMW killed my dog and I think I'm going to f*cking stab the c*nt.

Damn dude. Also lost one of my cats the same way; some f*ckhead ended up hitting her somehow and left her at the side of the road. I wasn't attached to her as the rest of my cats (WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP???) but still.

Sorry m8.

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Ghetto Star

• Facade Corporation
  • Brazil

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by DOUGL4S1, 2 weeks ago.

Yeah, I saw a dog getting ran over by a motorbike, it defenetly was a very sad thing to witness, even when it wasn't my dog.

I'm very sorry for your loss, Lazerface.

No you aren't, you are trying to make a show by making yourself an idiot. Someone going 60 down a residential street, where hazards could come at any time is 1000x more wreckless and most likely to cause a death than someone leaving their dog without a leash.

• ten-a-penny and BöömBäpper like this

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Belize
  • Best Official Gang 2016 [Zaibatsu]
    Lock Of The Year
    Worst Tits 2017
    Worst Tits 2016
    Worst Tits 2015
    Worst Tits 2014
    Best Poster [Sports] 2016
    Best Poster [Sports] 2015
    Best Poster [Sports] 2014
    Last ever poster in a public area on the old forum
    Best Llama 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 2 weeks ago

That's nice to hear, you can take the next couple of days off to study more for your medical qualification.

• ten-a-penny, slohbur, ceszayers and 1 other like this

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]
    Contribution Award [GTAF Census]
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 2 weeks ago

Some cocksucker in a BMW killed my dog and I think I'm going to f*cking stab the c*nt.

Sorry to hear, Scratch. Freal.

BöömBäpper
  • BöömBäpper

-

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by BöömBäpper, 2 weeks ago.

Sorry to hear that.

Same thing happened to my parents dog exactly year ago (february 10th 2017 which is today but 2018. mmmmmm... yeah a little creepy that its the same day i was here in this forum telling this same thing you do now).

So, I know how bad it feels.. That dog was important to me and I was depressed after that.

I was allways scared that to happen and allways told my parents they should build fence around their house ..and then bad thing happend one morning..

The worst part was seeing my dog waiting her to come back to play with her for months after that.. completely heart breaking.. friend never came back.

Honestly, I was so angry that I was planning to find that car and destroy it.

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Botswana

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Eutyphro, 2 weeks ago.

On the topic of pets dying, my cat was missing for two months, searched for him everywhere, handed out flyers, when a week ago he was found dead in the water. He fell in the water and drowned while playing outside.

But I guess my cat drowning is my fault, because "beasts must be kept under the owners control at all times" as sympathetic advice on the previous page reads. How lucky are we to have friendly people give us uplifting advice on the internet, are we not?

What made it even sh*ttier is that it was the cat I adopted of a family member who went abroad.

• Finn 7 five 11 and ten-a-penny like this

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • Mars
  • Best Poster in General Chat 2017
    Coolest Member 2017
    Best Post 2017 [Paul Walker]
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2016
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]
    Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 2 weeks ago

Buddy... I'm so sorry to hear that.

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Mexico

Posted 2 weeks ago

Sorry about your loss, Scratchy. :(

Murdick
  • Murdick

Hustler

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Murdick, 2 weeks ago.

nise
how many have you saved so far from dogs with knives
Damn, that got me lmao

Beasts must be kept under the owners control at all times.   Have fun in prison.

Hows that leash working out for your mother?
  • ten-a-penny likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hows that leash working out for your mother?

That's Savage AF :lol:

OT:

Been trying to find a half-decent Wii/Wii-U/3DS Emulator for days with no avail. I've already have a Wii-U Emulator but it doesn't work. And I can't seem to find the games I actually want (Super Smash Bros 4+Brawl & Kirby's Return to Dreamland + Triple Deluxe), none of these shows up. Ugh.

fashion
  • fashion

ಠ_ರೃ

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Mars
  • Most Desperate For a Ban 2017

Posted 2 weeks ago

Just curious, are those older consoles and games also ridiculously expensive in your country? Can you even buy them at all?

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

the pump don't work cause the vandals took the handles

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Funniest Member 2017
    Not Very Punk 2016
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Bloody Ungrateful 2016

Posted A week ago

Had plans for like a month to hangout with someone today but they called me the other night, and we were having a normal conversation when they suddenly flipped out and said they didn't want to hang out with me anymore because of how I've been spending my money lately--or something, I'm not really sure what they were so mad about because they couldn't articulate it well (in their defense, English is not their first language). I guess spending money on vinyl makes me a 'child' or something? I don't know. Like Christ, we're not married, we're not even in a relationship, the f*ck does it matter to you how I spend my money? Just let me have my dumb hobbies.

• RedDagger and Femme Fatale like this

Craig
  • Craig

Biographer Seahorse

• Canary-Islands
  • Best Writer 2011
    Time Traveller Of The Year 1984

Posted A week ago

The last thing I want to do is project, but perhaps this rant came from a place of jealousy. They might not be a position to do what you do which is invest money in something you genuinely enjoy. It might have come from nowhere because it's something they've tried to sit on for as long as possible which has then evolved into feelings of bitterness. I've been on both ends of that coin and neither are pleasant.

• Finn 7 five 11 likes this

Not A Nice Person
  • Not A Nice Person

Bad boy down

• Members
  • Olympics
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted A week ago

I hate when shootings happen and people justify it by saying knives will do the same thing. First of all not everyone knows how to use knives like ninjas in Jackie Chan movies and second of all you can atleast fight against someone with a knife, a gun will have you in your grave if you even move.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

Scratch My Balls
  • Scratch My Balls

The Business

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None
  • Lousy T-Shirt

Posted A week ago Edited by Lazerface, A week ago.

You ever try to disarm someone with a knife, let alone fight them? It's easier to disarm a pistol, pistols don't go f*cking flailing about with a sharp edge and a pointy tip.

Am Shaegar
  • Am Shaegar

Chartered Accountant

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

So I've been wondering whole day about what really has gone wrong with google image site that the view image option is missing, tried resetting my account and such, until I came across on this news

Like...wtf!? Google? I am pretty used to Google images for my work, and now I have to spend time looking for the alternatives to download the images, like firefox>media tab, and so on..

Stupid move by Google for whatever f*ckin reason they may have.

TheMcSame
  • TheMcSame

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago Edited by TheMcSame, A week ago.

You ever try to disarm someone with a knife, let alone fight them? It's easier to disarm a pistol, pistols don't go f*cking flailing about with a sharp edge and a pointy tip.

Americans disarming people? You either kill them in combat, or fill them with bullets after they've surrendered. "Disarm" is a word that does not exist in the American vocabulary. Seems like the word joke doesn't either, cause they can't stop making themselves look like one.

• ten-a-penny likes this

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Ghetto Star

• Facade Corporation
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

So I've been wondering whole day about what really has gone wrong with google image site that the view image option is missing, tried resetting my account and such, until I came across on this news

Like...wtf!? Google? I am pretty used to Google images for my work, and now I have to spend time looking for the alternatives to download the images, like firefox>media tab, and so on..

Stupid move by Google for whatever f*ckin reason they may have.

Right click > Open image on new tab.

• Am Shaegar likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted A week ago

Just curious, are those older consoles and games also ridiculously expensive in your country? Can you even buy them at all?

They don't even exist to begin with. Only PS2/3/4's, X360's and PC games are available here. And PC games are only available by buying cracked/pirated versions of the games, you want the original, straight-outta-Steam copies, you better be rich because you'll need to use the USD Currency instead. Never seen any Wii-related thing here, and even the Nintendo DS was rare back when it was popular. Only seen the thing being sold in one store while the games (read: ~10 games at a time) were sold in another. Gaming is f*cked in Libya.

Lucius M. Galloway
  • Lucius M. Galloway

Blood God

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Lucius M. Galloway, A week ago.

Today I went to my barbershop, and my barber wasn't there, but the original guy who cut my hair was. Long story short, this guy bombed gometry because he can't tell a straight line from a f*cking crooked one. So I gambled on it, and I knew I shouldn't have. I start to sweat when something is about to happen, I am about to commit a confrontational act, or I'm not prepared for something. So I already notice he was f*cking me up. I'm very conscious about things that affect my looks, so having someone chop up my head made me very conscious, and also very sweaty. My line up went from straight to stroke in 20 minutes.

He had to get paper towels to soak up the sweat, but never wondered why I was sweating. Before he works on my line up, he tilts my head and doesn't hold it straight, mistake number 1. For those that actually get them, they can either make or break the entire haircut. My barber came back after going to McDonalds, but it was too late, I was already in the chair, and he styles both women and men, so the women there take way longer than guys to get their hair done, 40+ minutes to be exact.

A few minutes go by and he keeps working on my lineup, which he wouldn't have to do if he held my head straight, that's mistake number 2. It was a life or death situation for me, it was either be stuck looking like Yo Gotti for 5 weeks, or salvage whatever the f*ck I had left of a hairline. So I had to show him the error of his ways, how he was cutting at an angle, and f*cking me drastically. He made the excuse that he was not done yet, but I had been cut by this guy before, and my mom had to save the day ( my line up).

So he starts working on it, I'm like damn Skippy. I'm not paying $15 to f*ck me up, you're working for my money. Lesson of the day, don't gamble with another person if your stylist or barber isn't there, they might just f*ck you up.
  • t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m and ten-a-penny like this

Scratch My Balls
  • Scratch My Balls

The Business

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None
  • Lousy T-Shirt

Posted A week ago

Just shave your head.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]
    Contribution Award [GTAF Census]
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted A week ago

It's f*ckin' snowing.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

ProKiller93
  • ProKiller93

dunno

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 6 days ago

i just saw people talking to themselves outside lol weird af

Lucius M. Galloway
  • Lucius M. Galloway

Blood God

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

I never thought the day would come, where a TV show would come on 24 times in one day, almost everyday. Teen titans go comes on 24 times today, and there's no telling how many times it came on before 10:00 A.M. I'm sitting here, flipping through channels, and on both Cartoon Networks ( I have U Verse), it is on. I politely said "f*ck no," and changed the channel. But then I got curious, I wanted to see how many times it was going to be on today, and tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day and....

24 times. Never have they pushed My Gym Partner's a monkey, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Samurai Jack, OG Powerpuff girls, Camp Lazlo, Billy and Mandy, Edd Ed and Eddy, or any of the great shows they used to show, like that. God dayum, if the kids don't get irritated by that, they're just as brain dead as the network thinks they are. When I was a kid, I asked my step dad why he watched cartoons when he was a grown man. I don't remember what his response was, but I understand it now. You can never be too old for cartoons, cartoons just become f*cking worse as you age.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 1 anonymous users