the streets is cold dawg like it says in the book

• The Yardies
  • Macau
  • Super Special Gold Star 2006
    Draw Contest Booby Prize 2016
    Campaign Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 2 days ago

I enjoyed FnF/2F2F/TD but after that I was kinda ehhhhhhhh and then it just went full scale generic action money grab; still not a bad way to kill a few hours but I probably wouldn't watch the newer ones twice.

• Femme Fatale likes this

fashion
  • fashion

Glory to Mankind!

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 2 days ago Edited by fashion, 2 days ago.

Wanna hear an unpopular opinion? Tokyo Drift was my favorite F&F movie. As much as I liked the main cast from the previous movies, TD had an awesome plot, great soundtrack, great tone and a lot of drifting.

After TD, the train just kept derailing.. FF6 and 7 are my least favorite in the series. Suddenly they're some secret agents for the government. I miss the days when it was all about street racing and the mafia.
These are not necessarily bad movies but they went from exciting stunts to insanely ridiculous over the top stunts, which I personally don't enjoy in movies.

Especially the second one made me facepalm so bad my forehead turned red.

I also thought the plot of FF7 was a bit copypasted from the last movie? They took care of that terrorist in 6 and now they have to take care of.... the brother/cousin. Not very creative.

I haven't watched 8 yet and I wasn't even a little bit hyped when they announced it. Still wanna see it though, just gotta take my mr.serious glasses off before watching. Maybe I'm just too old for this because my younger bro loved those movies.

Plank.
  • Plank.

2*9; 9L; 6+D; 7; (2*45)+C+LS;

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Plank., 2 days ago.

chance to be some sort of call center/sales scam/etc on private so you cant block them

Could be, my sister used to get these calls from energy providers all the time. It's pretty f*cking low for huge companies like that to call under private numbers and annoy people. This sh*t should be illegal.

Best thing to do is to answer, act like you're interested, give them a fake name and credentials, keep leading them on and get them to waste as much time as possible. Then right when they think they're going to seal the deal just come out of left field and say "I don't want that f*cking sh*t. Don't waste my time." and wait for the telemarketer tears and rage to flow. Telemarketers are used to insults and hang-ups, so wasting their time is the best way to f*ck with them.

• ten-a-penny likes this

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

here is wondering how long a member title actually could be

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 2 days ago

Don't you guys just love those foreign tourists who complain about every little thing because things aren't exactly as they want it to be?
You get what you pay for. Not italy's fault you can't afford 5 star accommodation and first class service and transportation. When are you gonna tell us about all the nice stuff about your trip?

I do...and i would even more if i'd consider the general chat topic safer.

And to be fair...im not blind...i can see there are loads of poor people and for it being quite a touristic place the food here is cheap enough to let me know that thing arent going that well here...but really...this is grumpy ol' forumers and i really hope i can be allowed to rant in semi-incoherent rage induced manners here as long i am not flaming forum members and acting like some biggot.

Sure that can not be to much to ask ?

As to stay on topic...holly sh*t...finally back at the hotel...im walkied like a cripple to this place since my feet feel almost like they are on fire...especially my right one....phew...

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations

• Zaibatsu
  • Mars
  • Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2016
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]
    Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 2 days ago Edited by AlienTwo, 2 days ago.

Don't you guys just love those foreign tourists who complain about every little thing because things aren't exactly as they want it to be?
You get what you pay for. Not italy's fault you can't afford 5 star accommodation and first class service and transportation. When are you gonna tell us about all the nice stuff about your trip?

I do...and i would even more if i'd consider the general chat topic safer.

And to be fair...im not blind...i can see there are loads of poor people and for it being quite a touristic place the food here is cheap enough to let me know that thing arent going that well here...but really...this is grumpy ol' forumers and i really hope i can be allowed to rant in semi-incoherent rage induced manners here as long i am not flaming forum members and acting like some biggot.

As to stay on topic...holly sh*t...finally back at the hotel...im walkied like a cripple to this place since my feet feel almost like they are on fire...especially my right one....phew...

This isn't "Grumpy Old Forumers - SAFE SPACE NO JUDGEMENT", people are free to and will criticize.  

• Carbonox, ten-a-penny, Darth Absentis and 2 others like this

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Darth Absentis, 2 days ago.

True, but then again i do critisize back and this is not random chat.

Also i just cleared up that, or at least i hope i cleared up that this vacation has not been all bad.

Heck untill now the pro's are far in the majority even.

Thinking about it, some of the pro's actually might be considered slightly edgy on this forum, so i might do good not to share them. :p(ok a few would be considered so edgy i think they'd get me banned tbh)

Back on topic...i hate how my note 3 phone cable is almost broken.
f*cking shame...since the recharge time with this cable is just fantastic.

Still...would have been better if it was a full usb...ah...imagen...:/

ceszayers
  • ceszayers

Gangsta

• The Precinct
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best New Member in Gen Chat 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 2 days ago

Every single post is an ordeal.

• Carbonox, ten-a-penny, AlienTwo and 5 others like this

Kiffster
  • Kiffster

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 2 days ago

but really...this is grumpy ol' forumers and i really hope i can be allowed to rant in semi-incoherent rage induced manners here as long i am not flaming forum members and acting like some biggot.

Yeah but ever since your trip started you've basically been using this topic as a twatter substitute to post mundane status updates nobody really cares about.

"I'm at airport", "visited some ruins", "that machine is broken", "this train sucks", "something about my nose", "I haven't been fed", "I'm at hotel".

Seriously dude.
  • Crokey, Shaundi., ten-a-penny and 5 others like this

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 2 days ago

but really...this is grumpy ol' forumers and i really hope i can be allowed to rant in semi-incoherent rage induced manners here as long i am not flaming forum members and acting like some biggot.

Yeah but ever since your trip started you've basically been using this topic as a twatter substitute to post mundane status updates nobody really cares about.
"I'm at airport", "visited some ruins", "that machine is broken", "this train sucks", "something about my nose", "I haven't been fed", "I'm at hotel".
Seriously dude.
Nobody cares yet you are bothered by it...

Yea...i believe ya buddy...:D

Really...forum users that do not know the ignore option would almost make me grumpy ;)

Ai家Cob家
  • Ai家Cob家

Ban Roulette Winner 2017!

• Members
  • Antarctica
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 2 days ago

My mouth is so dry, I can't eat my dinner without first taking a drink or else it makes it super hard to swallow

that this vacation has not been all bad.

You're on vacation? Then why the f*ck are you posting here all day?

Here's an idea but another one of the same exact brand/type problem solved

• The Deadite likes this

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Darth Absentis, 2 days ago.

My mouth is so dry, I can't eat my dinner without first taking a drink or else it makes it super hard to swallow

that this vacation has not been all bad.

You're on vacation? Then why the f*ck are you posting here all day?

Here's an idea but another one of the same exact brand/type problem solved
Am i still in the top 20 of (sh*t)posters every day for the past 5 days ?
Doubt it.

That being said, when waiting for public transport or even traveling with public transport, waiting for food to be delivered or taking a sh*t there is plenty of time to post.

Also i am not sure if that will be a common cable.
Though i honestly could be very wrong i do not think that recharge port got standarized/returned with a phone model that is currently still commonly sold, but even if it is there is still the cost of a cable.
Edit: it became a standard ? Wooohooo.

Why the hell are all those ants here coming from though ?

Ai家Cob家
  • Ai家Cob家

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 2 days ago

Just got done watching America's Got Talent Semi-Finals Cut show and some really stupid acts were voted thur to the next Semi-Finals while others who were more entertaining were booted off.

I think the judges cut some good acts over some bad ones who made it to the Live Show

• ten-a-penny likes this

Kiffster
  • Kiffster

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 2 days ago

I'm grumped up because I wish I could take some time off and do a bit of hiking or traveling right about now instead of being stuck at the office all day. Would only use my phone to maybe snap some pics though. Calls and the internet would be completely off limits for the duration of our trip because my idea of a nice vacation is for us to totally escape from everyone and everything in our everyday lives and just chill and enjoy whatever comes our way. The sights, sounds, grub, culture and history of the country we're in.
No vacation is 100% perfect but I sure as hell would only want to focus on all the positives. I mean who would even want to hear about all the little negatives anyway? What's the point?

Some people just don't know how to vacation properly. I would swap places with you in a heartbeat
  • ten-a-penny, AlienTwo and Audi like this

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted A day ago

Lol...some stupid kid fell over my luggage that was rolling behind me...

Of course i was forced to say "its ok" like it was not stupid because otherwise i'd be considered an asshole.

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Lol...some stupid kid fell over my luggage that was rolling behind me...

Of course i was forced to say "its ok" like it was not stupid because otherwise i'd be considered an asshole.

you wouldn't be considered one, you are one, not in a good way

• Mattodon, The Deadite and ceszayers like this

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted A day ago

If i am one in real life people do not relize.

Also arrogance has to be earned :)
And o boy...stuck at munchen because of bad weather....meh...

Arthur Fookin Shelby
  • Arthur Fookin Shelby

remember what ol dirty said

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted A day ago

Tz5yyNL.jpg?1

• Crokey, Carbonox, Ermac and 8 others like this

Mattodon
  • Mattodon

The Damascan Tusk

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

I hate reheated single slices from pizzerias.

• Scaglietti and Audi like this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 17 hours ago

People in public annoy me sometimes with their logic or whatever you call it. I don't normally get a lot of reactions as a photography but it still happens from time to time. It's like when you use your phone to take pictures of anything, nobody will bat an eye. But when you take out a DSLR some people just have the nerve to look at you funny. Even if you are taking a picture of something that, well, people normally take pictures of rather than cars and flora. I just don't understand it. What is that random guy giving me the side eye and a serious face thinking when I'm taking pictures "That's so weird, what is he doing?" like he's never seen a camera before. I also get the impression that when you pull out your DSLR people feel like you're stalking someone. Oh yeah, I'm gonna use my fixed 50mm lens to stalk someone... okay...

• RedDagger, ten-a-penny and Darth Absentis like this

The Deadite
  • The Deadite

GOZERIAN

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Improved 2016
    Crew Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Most Unwanted Medal 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 16 hours ago

People in public annoy me sometimes with their logic or whatever you call it. I don't normally get a lot of reactions as a photography but it still happens from time to time. It's like when you use your phone to take pictures of anything, nobody will bat an eye. But when you take out a DSLR some people just have the nerve to look at you funny. Even if you are taking a picture of something that, well, people normally take pictures of rather than cars and flora. I just don't understand it. What is that random guy giving me the side eye and a serious face thinking when I'm taking pictures "That's so weird, what is he doing?" like he's never seen a camera before. I also get the impression that when you pull out your DSLR people feel like you're stalking someone. Oh yeah, I'm gonna use my fixed 50mm lens to stalk someone... okay...

I don't pay you to be a sensitive artist. i want SPIDER-MAN PICS SMH

1234895851-cartoon-jameson-2135.jpg
  • RedDagger, ten-a-penny, Scaglietti and 3 others like this

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 11 hours ago

wow, going trough all those 100's of pictures and giving them a short description to maybe make an album out of it...you know, when it starts to feel like school work its time to call it a day.

Ai家Cob家
  • Ai家Cob家

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 11 hours ago

wow, going trough all those 100's of pictures and giving them a short description to maybe make an album out of it...you know, when it starts to feel like school work its time to call it a day.

Why do you need to give them all a description anyways?

*picture in front of a volcano*

Here i am in front a volcano 

If they need to be told that you're in front of a volcano then they need glasses

• Plank. likes this

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 11 hours ago

Why do you need to give them all a description anyways?

*picture in front of a volcano*

Here i am in front a volcano 

If they need to be told that you're in front of a volcano then they need glasses

It's like i only did that :p

Really, though the trip was memorable in itself i would like to keep in memory a few certain specifics about certain buildings at pompeii and the specifics of certain locations :)

Especially since this was my first alone trip, kinda makes it special enough to be somewhat worth the effort i think.

Really, generally i leave the picture sh*t on other vacations over to relatives to remember and to save somewhere :D

Plank.
  • Plank.

2*9; 9L; 6+D; 7; (2*45)+C+LS;

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 9 hours ago

I wish I could watch Boomerang without having to watch a five-minute filler of DC Super Hero Girls and having to listen to Harley Quinn's atrocious ditzy voice. Better yet, I wish Boomerang would strictly play old cartoons and not serve as a second Cartoon Network channel for nu-PPG reruns. I just want to watch Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry man.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users