Photo

Grumpy Old Forumers

22,394 replies to this topic
Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

RIP PS3 copy !

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 13 May 2017 - 06:32 PM Edited by Darth Absentis, 13 May 2017 - 06:58 PM.

Yea, teachers...ironically they mean it right, but ever since i had some bad runnin with some of those sh*theads when i was very little i pretty much lost faith in them...

They only give verbal warnings anyhow...sure is intimidating for everyone except the sh*ttiest schoolkids...and such sh*t gets old when you get older tbh...which is of course pretty logical, but still....

edit: can someone fix this forum btw ?:p

I have the impression it is lagging atm...

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Hardass Tomboy(tm)

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 13 May 2017 - 08:35 PM

My head hurts like crazy. And we have a stupid-ass exam tomorrow and I'm not 100% ready. And Skyrim decided to f*ck itself so bad yesterday I had to reinstall every mod again. And retarded laptop pissed me off so much I ended up banging it so hard the lameboy NVidia Graphics Card decided to uninstall itself by itself (aaalso the f*cked laptop force-shutdown itself), and now the damn thing refuses to re-enable itself again which means I'll have to play Skyim with the poverty Intel Graphics Family card which is sh*t. And I also ended up with 2+ unneeded kittens because the f*ckable female cats can't stop breeding like rabbits.

ITS BEEN A WONDERFUL DAY, I ASSURE YOU! :angry:

• LincolnClay likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Hardass Tomboy(tm)

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 14 May 2017 - 01:03 PM

Almost a day with no update? GTFO I'm postin'.

Went to Uni yesterday after half-assing the preparations for the exam.... only to find out that there's no school (nationwide, or at least in Tripoli) today. Which means there's no exam, whatever. Can't complain thoug- nope, there IS a reason to rant: I couldn't eat ANYTHING in the morning (because Ms Stomach™ say so) AND me waking up at 6-something AM went for nothing.

There's no way to set NVidia as the primary sh*t (at least for Skyrim), found a workaround which is tedious AF and won't be much of help if I want to test something. Let's not start about Skyrim itself - installed a BEAUTIFUL ENB, yet Skyrim froze (for reasons unknown) twice in a row with no Autosaves in between. And GTA SA refuses to have some sense knocked into it so that I can play the CLEO'd game with no CTD/magical game failures.

#Third_World_Problmesh :v:

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

we live as we dream--alone

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Not Very Punk 2016
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Bloody Ungrateful 2016

Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:28 PM

Can't even walk around on a nice day without some f*cking pig harassing me.

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Soldier

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:32 PM

Can't even walk around on a nice day without some f*cking pig harassing me.

You should probably move away from your farm then.

• Crokey, trip, MiamiViceCity and 8 others like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Hardass Tomboy(tm)

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:09 AM

The Dollar-2-LYD ratio is 1vs11. Which means if you wanna exchange to USD you better have 1.1K ready.

Wonderful. f*ckin' Hell.

V4S
  • V4S

🌸 N°1 sǝɹɐɔ 🌸

• The Yakuza
  • Japan

Posted 17 May 2017 - 12:24 AM

Saw a giant roach crawl across my windshield then ran under my hood from the wiper garnish. Will probably work its way into my AC vents some how then fly on my face while I'm driving, need to sell car and get a new one.

• Shaundi., 2281, ten-a-penny and 9 others like this

dyspoid
  • dyspoid

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:01 AM

Saw a giant roach crawl across my windshield then ran under my hood from the wiper garnish. Will probably work its way into my AC vents some how then fly on my face while I'm driving, need to sell car and get a new one.

Just burn it, it's easier.
  • K^2 and ten-a-penny like this

Rafae
  • Rafae

Boss

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:06 AM

Reminds me of the time I was driving and spotted a weird looking bug in the middle of my windshield. I couldn't tell if it was inside or outside so while I zoom my whole body in on it to figure out my dumbass forgot I was still driving and ended up being literally two seconds away from rear ending the car on front of me

For some reason I looked up at exactly the right second and swerved the fck all the way to the right into the other lane at exactly the right moment. I'm like 200% sure God was watching with all eyes at that moment lol
  • ten-a-penny likes this

K^2
  • K^2

Vidi Vici Veni

• United-States
  • Best Poster [Technology / Programming] 2016
    Best Poster [Programming] 2015
    Most Knowledgeable [Web Development/Programming] 2013
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2011
    Best Debater 2010

Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:10 AM

I'm like 200% sure God was watching with all eyes at that moment lol

Nah, he was busy with something else, but looked down at the last moment. :p
  • Rafae likes this

V4S
  • V4S

🌸 N°1 sǝɹɐɔ 🌸

• The Yakuza
  • Japan

Posted 17 May 2017 - 03:19 AM

Just burn it, it's easier.

I'd probably see the roach walking out of the blaze with shades on like every action movie.

• Shaundi., ten-a-penny, The Happy Clown and 3 others like this

ceszayers
  • ceszayers

Gangsta

• The Precinct
  • None
  • Best New Member in Gen Chat 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 17 May 2017 - 12:29 PM Edited by ceszayers, 17 May 2017 - 12:33 PM.

You know when you intentionally buy clothing smaller than you so that you have motivation to keep fit?

I bought this really gorgeous matching silky satin triangle bra and boxers, they turned up and they fit me already.

I wasted money on something and now they have no purpose to serve. I despise buying things that don't have much of a purpose, everything I buy has a purpose. 

Now I feel like I've cheated myself.

• V4S, mr quick, ten-a-penny and 1 other like this

Nelly2K
  • Nelly2K

Rat

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 17 May 2017 - 01:12 PM

You know when you intentionally buy clothing smaller than you so that you have motivation to keep fit?

I bought this really gorgeous matching silky satin triangle bra and boxers, they turned up and they fit me already.
I wasted money on something and now they have no purpose to serve. I despise buying things that don't have much of a purpose, everything I buy has a purpose. 

I do this usually, although my issue recently has been in reverse, buying something a size bigger in the hopes I'll fill into it soon!

I'm sick of exams, I just want them to be over and I can start working.

Synthol
  • Synthol

It feels like I only go backwards

• Members
  • Republic-of-the-Congo

Posted 17 May 2017 - 01:29 PM

I do this usually, although my issue recently has been in reverse, buying something a size bigger in the hopes I'll fill into it soon!

I'm sick of exams, I just want them to be over and I can start working.

Pretty much exactly what I do.

Mr. Scratch
  • Mr. Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:29 AM

Chris Cornell died, eat another bag of baby dicks 2017.
  • Spaghetti Cat, ten-a-penny, LincolnClay and 1 other like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Hardass Tomboy(tm)

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:35 AM

I think at some point I ranted here at the sorry-excuse-for-a-mother cat that apparently abandoned her poor, innocent, weak, sick, one-eyed kitten. I took responsibility to raise her, at first she was a living skeleton, now she's almost at full health minus the now-shut left eye.

Problem is, this lady-kitten only recognize me when I want to give her food. Unless I'm about to feed her she avoid me like mad. The second thing is..... its a female. At this point, I have like 8 cats. Only THREE of them are males. Which means I have FIVE female cats, which means I'll have to deal with a f*ckton of a mess when the cat mating season comes again. f*ck

AiŽaŠobŽa
  • AiŽaŠobŽa

Godfather

• BUSTED!
  • Nauru

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:45 AM Edited by AiŽaŠobŽa, 18 May 2017 - 09:46 AM.

I think at some point I ranted here at the sorry-excuse-for-a-mother cat that apparently abandoned her poor, innocent, weak, sick, one-eyed kitten. I took responsibility to raise her, at first she was a living skeleton, now she's almost at full health minus the now-shut left eye.

Problem is, this lady-kitten only recognize me when I want to give her food. Unless I'm about to feed her she avoid me like mad. The second thing is..... its a female. At this point, I have like 8 cats. Only THREE of them are males. Which means I have FIVE female cats, which means I'll have to deal with a f*ckton of a mess when the cat mating season comes again. f*ck

Is it possible to get her spayed to prevent her from having any more kittens?

I don't know how much it would cost where you are but here you can get it done for around $50 at a clinic that specializes in that kind of thing.

Check around for local animal shelters they tend to help those who don't have the income to pay full price to get them fixed so they offer a decent discount

Derp, missed the FIVE females but getting them done one at a time when you can is better then nothing

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

RIP PS3 copy !

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:39 PM Edited by Darth Absentis, 18 May 2017 - 03:02 PM.

Well, that was fun to witness.

seems the guy that was gonna replace part of or build in rack/closet in the kitchen matched everything really well, fits right in between, except for the fact he seems to not have accounted for the panel at the back sitting about 5 mm to low.

The reason it is to low is because of some tiles hung onto the wall to the wall taking up those extra 5 mm.

The old original rack probably had a back panel that was 5mm shorter just to account for that, since that one rested also a bit on some plate/beam right under were it was placed, but this one is simply not doing that, so it is kinda floating in the air, just being supported by the part of closet on the left and on the right, making overall for this probably being not really much of a construction that will stand time really well.

The guy doing this quickly glanced to me when i was watching under the closet in the direction of the gap between the supporting beam(but no longer), but when i saw him looking he quickly glanced away though.

Thank god i am not paying for this sh*t !

Also somehow my mom found it interesting to ask that guy if he had anything heard yet of my old boss, afterwards, when that guy said he did not, claiming: "ah well, it is not that important to us, right son ?

my agitated condescending response: indeed, which is why i wonder why you are actually asking this kind of questions.

Seriously, i need someone who can pretty much talk down to me in a constructive manner and outsmarts me in my life, events like this are really stroking my huge ego to much.

edit: also the want for money is kinda gnawing on me....its like there is some void in me, made by some sort of bugs, hollowing a part of me out...pretty annoying.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Hardass Tomboy(tm)

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:03 PM

Is it possible to get her spayed to prevent her from having any more kittens? I don't know how much it would cost where you are but here you can get it done for around $50 at a clinic that specializes in that kind of thing. Check around for local animal shelters they tend to help those who don't have the income to pay full price to get them fixed so they offer a decent discount

I wish! There are no vets here. The only two I know are too far away and my father won't let me bring any cat. Not just that, the only tamed cats are the 3 male cats, the rest are mindless freaks.

AiŽaŠobŽa
  • AiŽaŠobŽa

Godfather

• BUSTED!
  • Nauru

Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:11 PM

Is it possible to get her spayed to prevent her from having any more kittens? I don't know how much it would cost where you are but here you can get it done for around $50 at a clinic that specializes in that kind of thing. Check around for local animal shelters they tend to help those who don't have the income to pay full price to get them fixed so they offer a decent discount

I wish! There are no vets here. The only two I know are too far away and my father won't let me bring any cat. Not just that, the only tamed cats are the 3 male cats, the rest are mindless freaks.

That's too bad, Eventually they will multply to the point where you will no longer be able to care for them,

Have you though about trying to get the male cats into a furever home? Maybe getting the male cats away will help lower the risk of them getting preggers in their next heat cycle

Plank.
  • Plank.

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:57 PM

Bully's Shop class controls are a f*cking joke. Am I expected to know beforehand that I have to rotate the thumb stick?

• trip and ten-a-penny like this

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:49 AM

I cannot believe how many people still buy into "Detoxing" or "detox diets". Even people I thought were pretty intelligent seem to go on detoxes and cleanses all the time, it's mainly women, but a lot of men do it as well.

Seriously? Why won't these myths go away.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Hardass Tomboy(tm)

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:55 PM

There's a mall-like block that is full of electronic hardware (and software) like PC's/laptops, consoles etc that is a bit nearby. Pa is too busy to take me there, so I asked the guy who brings me from Uni to pass me there if we'll cross it during our return back home. I went to the store where I bought Skyrim from, asked him if there's any way to download a cracked Creation Kit (FYI: there's no way for any common Libyan citizen to buy anything online, games included). He says "no, there isn't, but there is a way to buy a legal Skyrim which'll allow you to download a legal copy of the CF, but its expensive". I asked him what's the price, and......

One-hundred & Seventy Libyan Dinars. For a 6y/o game. WTF?!

No wonder people buy pirated games. This sh*t's expensive. And before any of you ask, I have $920LYD+ saved, which means I CAN buy it. Its just my father (as usual). If I'm gonna buy this game legally, I'll have to format my laptop (its kinda slow and Steam is power-hungry, I know - I did download it but it became seriously slow), maybe either fix my current keyboard or buy a new USB one, prob. buy a Cooler AND buy a legal copy of Skyrim. Skyrim and a software alone are $220LYD. Add a new keyboard. $340LYD. Add a Cooler (which range from 50-100+). At least $390LYD. Subtract that from my total sh*t. I'll only have $530LYD. Christ.

Anti-Complaint: Started Uni around February. My parents give me $5 each (which means $10 daily). 10*4=40 every week. I also buy my Uni food for $4 every day. 4*4=16. 40-16=$24 of my savings. For this Semester, I already saved around $120. Nice, back during High School it took me a YEAR to save a measly $100. Which means, if I'm gonna save up for Skyrim, it'll only take me an additional month to get $170. Nice.

• Travedge likes this

Travedge
  • Travedge

A man in motion feels no emotion

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:12 PM

There's a mall-like block that is full of electronic hardware (and software) like PC's/laptops, consoles etc that is a bit nearby. Pa is too busy to take me there, so I asked the guy who brings me from Uni to pass me there if we'll cross it during our return back home. I went to the store where I bought Skyrim from, asked him if there's any way to download a cracked Creation Kit (FYI: there's no way for any common Libyan citizen to buy anything online, games included). He says "no, there isn't, but there is a way to buy a legal Skyrim which'll allow you to download a legal copy of the CF, but its expensive". I asked him what's the price, and......

One-hundred & Seventy Libyan Dinars. For a 6y/o game. WTF?!

No wonder people buy pirated games. This sh*t's expensive. And before any of you ask, I have $920LYD+ saved, which means I CAN buy it. Its just my father (as usual). If I'm gonna buy this game legally, I'll have to format my laptop (its kinda slow and Steam is power-hungry, I know - I did download it but it became seriously slow), maybe either fix my current keyboard or buy a new USB one, prob. buy a Cooler AND buy a legal copy of Skyrim. Skyrim and a software alone are $220LYD. Add a new keyboard. $340LYD. Add a Cooler (which range from 50-100+). At least $390LYD. Subtract that from my total sh*t. I'll only have $530LYD. Christ.

Anti-Complaint: Started Uni around February. My parents give me $5 each (which means $10 daily). 10*4=40 every week. I also buy my Uni food for $4 every day. 4*4=16. 40-16=$24 of my savings. For this Semester, I already saved around $120. Nice, back during High School it took me a YEAR to save a measly $100. Which means, if I'm gonna save up for Skyrim, it'll only take me an additional month to get $170. Nice.

Lol thats how I used to buy weed in highschool before I had a real job. Save all that change from the 5-10 bucks I could get each day out of my dad for lunch money.

V4S
  • V4S

🌸 N°1 sǝɹɐɔ 🌸

• The Yakuza
  • Japan

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:51 PM

I cannot believe how many people still buy into "Detoxing" or "detox diets". Even people I thought were pretty intelligent seem to go on detoxes and cleanses all the time, it's mainly women, but a lot of men do it as well.

Fads I tell you.  A lot of these cleanses and detox things should really be called a Starvation Plan. You get something in a pretty box or bottle that cost about the price of your months rent or read something that was done in ancient times; You pretty much then heavily restrict calories and so the person loses weight quickly, even faster if they are exercising. "Yay its working!!" Then comes the hidden psychological benefits (which it really all that it is) when they stick through the weeks of doing it to themselves. "Finally, I'm disciplined enough to take control of my life!" Then they go back to their old habits just to fall back on the excuse of "Well... I can just cleanse again, I did it before!" My brother who is a great cook, a conscience eater, and runs the marathon every year, does this I think every year and swears by it. He too is a very educated person, but not in nutrition like many.

People don't understand that our bodies are detoxing every single second of every single day. Its why we sweat, exhale co2, practice good hygiene, #1 and #2 for example. Its what we choose to put into our bodies that can make the process a healing one or a battle to heal by having to recover twice or three times from those choices. One cleanse that I do want to try is a electronic cleanse. No electronics, no internet, just being one with nature and myself for once!

• The Happy Clown, alkaline_, Neon_Dreaming and 1 other like this

Synthol
  • Synthol

It feels like I only go backwards

• Members
  • Republic-of-the-Congo

Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:34 PM

Fads I tell you.  A lot of these cleanses and detox things should really be called a Starvation Plan. You get something in a pretty box or bottle that cost about the price of your months rent or read something that was done in ancient times; You pretty much then heavily restrict calories and so the person loses weight quickly, even faster if they are exercising. "Yay its working!!" Then comes the hidden psychological benefits (which it really all that it is) when they stick through the weeks of doing it to themselves. "Finally, I'm disciplined enough to take control of my life!" Then they go back to their old habits just to fall back on the excuse of "Well... I can just cleanse again, I did it before!" My brother who is a great cook, a conscience eater, and runs the marathon every year, does this I think every year and swears by it. He too is a very educated person, but not in nutrition like many.

People don't understand that our bodies are detoxing every single second of every single day. Its why we sweat, exhale co2, practice good hygiene, #1 and #2 for example. Its what we choose to put into our bodies that can make the process a healing one or a battle to heal by having to recover twice or three times from those choices. One cleanse that I do want to try is a electronic cleanse. No electronics, no internet, just being one with nature and myself for once!

Special diets for losing weight are retarded as f*ck, keto or paleo or whatever doesn't make you lose weight, a calorie deficit does. The reason some of these diets give rapid results is because they're often so low in calories or carbs that you lose lots of water.

Rafae
  • Rafae

Boss

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 21 May 2017 - 05:25 AM

Family parties are the absolute worst.
  • Darth Absentis and The Deadite like this

Travedge
  • Travedge

A man in motion feels no emotion

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 May 2017 - 06:19 AM

I ate a whole box of girl scout cookies
I fear tommorrows sh*t. Sum sort of sugar cookie

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Hardass Tomboy(tm)

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 21 May 2017 - 03:45 PM

Maaaan, watching the current American-Islamic World meeting/conference made my ears hurt. Only ONE - the Jordanian Representative - spoke fluent English. Every Arabian who tried to speak English made my ears bleed. f*ck :v:

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

RIP PS3 copy !

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 21 May 2017 - 07:01 PM

When you have tomorrow your first day at some new work, and that new work is about the same as the work you did about 4 years ago, thus everyone expecting probably a lot from you....

Man, saying i was never that great at that work, but any other sort of job is either gonna cost my life years, or forcing me into staying with my mom for a period that is way more then just 10 years.

One would almost pray the house market to collapse, but that is not gonna happen without severe consequences or not gonna happen overall.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users