• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • Mars
  • Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted A day ago

Wow... sorry to hear, Dagger. Sounds like it was before you got the puppy home though? That's a small blessing at least.

Blaze
  • Blaze

time of your life, huh kid?

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Super Special Gold Star 2006
    Draw Contest Booby Prize 2016

Posted A day ago Edited by Blaze, A day ago.

I'd say at the age of 14 she truly didn't know what she was doing, and despite possibly looking older, any adult who spent time with her should have been able to tell she wasn't a grown adult if they had any scruples and in fact, didn't want to f*ck a child.

Didn't know what she was doing? Going out with the intention to f*ck older guys seems pretty clear cut to me, purposely lying about her age signifies she definitely knew what she was doing and in the context Ces has mentioned it seems like it was a regular thing and not just a one off mistake/accident. It's not like being 14 makes you lose all cognitive function, maybe she wouldn't realise the consequences of her actions but it doesn't take a genius to realise it's wrong. Also, have you seen make up these days? Give a girl an hour or so and they'll come out looking five years older, I know people who'd be hitting nightclubs and sh*t at ages 14/15 and I know people who are 20/21 who still look like teenagers. Easy to make yourself look older plus the fact the festivals which Ces mentioned which are usually 18+ so they'd not only be fooling whoever theyre f*cking but the security aswell.

Stuff like that pisses me off (underage people in general getting into 18+ stuff) since lets say some bloke aged 18 goes out, pulls a girl who by all accounts looks 18+ (and should be 18+ since they're in a nightclub) and has sex with her. Word gets out she's actually 15 and now that blokes got a statutory rape charge.

Strange world.

also rip daggerdog, it's a shame since you had your heart set on the puppy but atleast there'll still be another dog out there you can provide a loving home to :)

• RedDagger, ten-a-penny, Darth Absentis and 1 other like this

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-Kingdom
  • Draw Contest Grand Prize 2016
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Helpfulness Award

Posted A day ago

Wow... sorry to hear, Dagger. Sounds like it was before you got the puppy home though? That's a small blessing at least.

Aye, we went to the rescue centre a few times to play with the puppy but hadn't brought her home yet, which yeah does make you feel a little better about it.
  • Surak likes this

ceszayers
  • ceszayers

Homie

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted A day ago

That's exactly what it was Blaze.

She was one of the most manipulative girls I've ever come across, and I've seen some really nasty pieces of work. When I met her I assumed she was my age, only found out how old she was after a year. She was four years younger than me, one of those girls who develops early. Sadly she used that as a weapon.

I distanced myself from her after she calmly spoke of setting a guy up intentionally because he rejected her. I couldn't handle her behaviour anymore. It was like looking after a dangerously unruly toddler.

(I'm sorry Dagger, that's heartbreaking. At least the pup isn't suffering anymore, my first dog died from liver failure. She was in a lot of pain for months until we had her sleep. It's a nasty business liver failure).

Surak
  • Surak

I'm an Alien, too.

• Mars
  • Funniest Member 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Second Best Alien

Posted A day ago

I'd say at the age of 14 she truly didn't know what she was doing, and despite possibly looking older, any adult who spent time with her should have been able to tell she wasn't a grown adult if they had any scruples and in fact, didn't want to f*ck a child.

Didn't know what she was doing? Going out with the intention to f*ck older guys seems pretty clear cut to me, purposely lying about her age signifies she definitely knew what she was doing and in the context Ces has mentioned it seems like it was a regular thing and not just a one off mistake/accident. It's not like being 14 makes you lose all cognitive function, maybe she wouldn't realise the consequences of her actions but it doesn't take a genius to realise it's wrong. Also, have you seen make up these days? Give a girl an hour or so and they'll come out looking five years older, I know people who'd be hitting nightclubs and sh*t at ages 14/15 and I know people who are 20/21 who still look like teenagers. Easy to make yourself look older plus the fact the festivals which Ces mentioned which are usually 18+ so they'd not only be fooling whoever theyre f*cking but the security aswell.

Stuff like that pisses me off (underage people in general getting into 18+ stuff) since lets say some bloke aged 18 goes out, pulls a girl who by all accounts looks 18+ (and should be 18+ since they're in a nightclub) and has sex with her. Word gets out she's actually 15 and now that blokes got a statutory rape charge.

Strange world.

also rip daggerdog, it's a shame since you had your heart set on the puppy but atleast there'll still be another dog out there you can provide a loving home to :)

The truth is at 14 the brain is no where near developed enough, especially the risk/reward calculations that are needed to properly analyze situations. This doesn't even happen fully until after 18, more like in their early 20's.  So yeah, I didn't mean she was a zombie not aware of what was happening, but she wasn't able to fully analyze the situation, to understand what risks she was taking and how truly inappropriate that relationship was.  And in your hypothetical, their behavior is even worse as they have potentially "tricked" someone into committing a crime, which is truly a horrible thing to do to someone, especially when that crime carries the name "rape" in it.  Hard to live down or explain away...

• Blaze and Buckminsterfullerene like this

Blaze
  • Blaze

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted A day ago

At 14 pretty much everyone (unless they have some sort of mental handicap) will know the difference between good/bad and you'd have to be pretty sheltered to not realise what you're doing is wrong; maybe you're not yet mature enough to fully grasp the depth of the situation but it's blindingly obvious it's wrong plus as Ces mentioned it seems the girl was well aware of her actions. As for the hypothetical thing, sadly it actually happens and people have to live with it. What's even worse is the fake rape allegations where people have killed themselves over it.

• ten-a-penny and Surak like this

Surak
  • Surak

I'm an Alien, too.

• Mars
  • Funniest Member 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Second Best Alien

Posted A day ago

At 14 pretty much everyone (unless they have some sort of mental handicap) will know the difference between good/bad and you'd have to be pretty sheltered to not realise what you're doing is wrong; maybe you're not yet mature enough to fully grasp the depth of the situation but it's blindingly obvious it's wrong plus as Ces mentioned it seems the girl was well aware of her actions. As for the hypothetical thing, sadly it actually happens and people have to live with it. What's even worse is the fake rape allegations where people have killed themselves over it.

Sure, but knowing the difference between good/bad isn't the same as being able to properly analyze risk of any situation.

I know this because I took Psychology 101 in college in addition to watching documentaries on NetFlix. Please let that substitute an actual MD behind my name.

• Spaghetti Cat and Payne like this

Coin.
  • Coin.

Some motherf*ckerís always trying to ice skate up hill.

• Feroci
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted A day ago

If there's a lesson to be learned here, is that blanket statements are fun and better than taking the individual into context.

• Surak likes this

Blaze
  • Blaze

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted A day ago

Maybe you missed the "plus as Ces mentioned it seems the girl was well aware of her actions." part plus the fact I can't focus on the individual unless you want to fund a time machine to send me further down the UK about 7/8 years ago.

• Surak likes this

Coin.
  • Coin.

Some motherf*ckerís always trying to ice skate up hill.

• Feroci
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted A day ago

Don't let Surak's like fool you into thinking that post was directed solely at you. ;)

• Surak likes this

Surak
  • Surak

I'm an Alien, too.

• Mars
  • Funniest Member 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Second Best Alien

Posted A day ago

Indeed, all generalities aside people are very variatus and differ in how they behave and perceive things.  

Additionally, the Vulcan Science Academy has disproven the possibility of time travel, so I cannot help you there.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 22 hours ago

Rant of the day: Why do people think they can talk sh*t to you and not get the same kind of response back? I can't even ask a simple question without some smartass remark and then when I replied back I'm being rude. I mean most times now I don't care too much and just be nice back but sometimes you aren't in the mood, no patience.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 19 hours ago

This TV antenna of mine is about to meet the same end many a PS 1 controller of mine met. Tips on how to break a wire against the wall, welcome.

Blaze
  • Blaze

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 25 minutes ago

It's 2016 and the little electronic stylus pads you use to sign for deliveries are still f*cking awful. Signature ends up looking like I've tried to play pin the tail on the f*cking donkey.

• Mr.Monk likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users