Quantcast

» «
Photo

Grumpy Old Forumers

18,313 replies to this topic
Coin.
  • Coin.

Some motherf*cker’s always trying to ice skate up hill.

• Feroci
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted A day ago

You know what annoys me? Golf. I'm not much of a sports man, but golf strikes me as one of the most useless, inane sports out there. Like other sports, the score system seems to have been invented by somebody who wanted to show off with fancy words and rising number scales that serve only to baffle. You'll have plenty of time to look up the meaning of them though as you forage for the ball for several hours following your swing. By the time you've found it, the sun has set, civilisation has crumbled and giant reptilian overlords have engulfed the oceans. Same time tomorrow, chaps?

Golf's fine but I feel like it slots into the category of sports/activities (like bowling, fishing and so on) that's better treated as an experience where said sport/activity is only one part of something bigger; social aspects and so on.

Basically, with the right mates, maybe throw in some booze and taking in a good course on a beautiful day? It's usually a good day out even if golf in isolation isn't anything special. Wouldn't catch me going out of my way to play on my own though.

• Failure and Ermac like this

Marwin
  • Marwin

tilgi dem ikke; de vet hvad de gjør!

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Norway
  • Contribution [Music]

Posted 15 hours ago Edited by Marwin, 14 hours ago.

What the f*ck is wrong with you?  :angry:

It's not natural to enjoy this kind of heat, it's making me feel hot just hearing about you enjoying this weather. On a serious note 1.5hours, why aren't you burnt to a f*cking crisp???

did 2.5 more hours today THOUIGHTS ??? B- ) B-  )

I have an addiction. Also I forgot to put the lotion on my shins so they are crispy and delicious. 

e: grumpy because my head hurts probably from being in the sun too long

• Mr. Scratch and ceszayers like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 15 hours ago Edited by universetwisters, 15 hours ago.

I got a dude from the forums sending me death threats over skype and I blocked him, so he's asking other guys I know from here on skype about me, all under ominous names like "The Future" and "Mongol Kitajski".

Damn son, what's the point of trying to scare me if I don't even know who you are. All I know is that you're probably Polish and I'd be pretty upset too if I lived there.
  • Payne likes this

Candy Suxxx
  • Candy Suxxx

GIZIBE

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best New Member 2015

Posted 13 hours ago

I call f*cking major bullsh*t on a user getting a one month ban because he was baited and antagonized into stooping to these SOBs level.

I won't say no more because it's done now, just needed to get it out there.

• Kushology and Icantthinkofonew like this

ceszayers
  • ceszayers

อธิปGrey

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 12 hours ago Edited by ceszayers, 12 hours ago.

Marwin, you're f*cking crazy and it scares me.

OT - I don't like disrespectful teens. Littering in other people's gardens.

E - Okay, I was annoyed, I shouldn't have ranted so much. I just wish people had more respect for others.

• Ruin likes this

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Skål, jævler!

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 12 hours ago

I call f*cking major bullsh*t on a user getting a one month ban because he was baited and antagonized into stooping to these SOBs level.

He was the primary antagonist, and given he's received something like twelve warnings or bans in the last year he's lucky to be a member at all.
  • Ermac and YA BOY DIRT like this

Buckminsterfullerene
  • Buckminsterfullerene

Prince

• Members
  • Liberia

Posted 12 hours ago

I'd pay to watch you fight a 17 year old.

• ceszayers likes this

ceszayers
  • ceszayers

อธิปGrey

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 12 hours ago

Wouldn't be worth watching, he would've easily kicked my ass. 

It's a matter of pride, I can't let things like that slide, even though chances are I'll get the sh*t knocked out of me.

Buckminsterfullerene
  • Buckminsterfullerene

Prince

• Members
  • Liberia

Posted 12 hours ago

Martial arts are nice.

Speaking of which, I'd really love to be able to learn them, but unfortunately I can't because of f*ckING STUDIES and obnoxiously high prices. 

A gym subscription here can cost about $150 a month or even more.. one of the gyms I found cost $260, dawg.......... Can't find a far away cheap gym since public transport doesn't exist and cab drivers are complete asshats who charge ridiculous prices.

• ceszayers likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 3 hours ago

Martial arts are nice.
Speaking of which, I'd really love to be able to learn them, but unfortunately I can't because of f*ckING STUDIES and obnoxiously high prices. 
A gym subscription here can cost about $150 a month or even more.. one of the gyms I found cost $260, dawg.......... Can't find a far away cheap gym since public transport doesn't exist and cab drivers are complete asshats who charge ridiculous prices.

At least, time and money aside, you actually can. Due to the problem I have in my left leg I can't even raise it up in the air (high enough that is) without using my hands.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 2 hours ago

It's 2016, surely you can learn about martial arts online. If anyone can come across the entire Anarchist Cookbook or any army field guide that used to be restricted to just soldiers, surely it shouldn't be an effort to find some guides on how to do martial arts moves.

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Phill Bellic. The Universal L.E.O.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted An hour ago

It's 2016, surely you can learn about martial arts online. If anyone can come across the entire Anarchist Cookbook or any army field guide that used to be restricted to just soldiers, surely it shouldn't be an effort to find some guides on how to do martial arts moves.

Download Kung Fu right into my Brain, please. :p

• ten-a-penny likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted An hour ago

When you constantly say to yourself  "as soon as I ______, I'll open Grumpy Old Forumers and complain!" yet when you do whatever you were doing and do open this thread you stare at the screen wondering what the f*ck were you about to rant.

-_-

Buckminsterfullerene
  • Buckminsterfullerene

Prince

• Members
  • Liberia

Posted 42 minutes ago

Basic training would work but intermediate stuff is a no go.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users