• Mr.Scratch

No Sleep Till Broker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

Present? What's that?

Sikee Atric
  • Sikee Atric

Owner Of The Bay Bar, Paleto Bay. Locals Only!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 5 days ago

Ah, my kids actually gave me a token, it was a homemade voucher allowing me to buy GTA V as of when it released....  :)

It was pretty clever and quite sweet actually.

ED-E
  • ED-E

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 5 days ago

Why must some members on this forum always signify themselves using different fonts and colors at every single post they make?

Yeah, I can't stand when people do that. It's like, why not just use the default font and color?

Yeah, like totally, dude. :lol:

Using different colors and fonts for every post is so cool, right?

Not cool enough.

lol guys, we should definitely get on topic again :D

It would be boring for everyone to be the same and not have some originality and uniqueness.

Cloudee
  • Cloudee

i'm going to yiff your dick

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 5 days ago

This guy should stop talking, forever. (2:25)

• make total destroy and SingularSoul like this

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 4 days ago

Sting4S is back but i think he's gone off his rocker he posted this in the Share Your Story thread in the Online section...

I'm grumpy because i went though the whole thing wondering if there was a story in there somewhere but nope just the history of the car

Spoiler

Kaiju Blue
  • Kaiju Blue

Disco Volante

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

Sting4S is back but i think he's gone off his rocker he posted this in the Share Your Story thread in the Online section...

I'm grumpy because i went though the whole thing wondering if there was a story in there somewhere but nope just the history of the car

Spoiler

Nothing new- he always posts his car reviews in that thread. Hey, different strokes for different folks, and all that.

Anyway. I'm grumpy because my phone service carrier is charging me for a lot of bullsh*t I'm not even subscribed to! Lame.

On a positive note, a friend is going to get me GTA5 for XB1 soon because it was my birthday recently, so there's that.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 4 days ago

Anyway. I'm grumpy because my phone service carrier is charging me for a lot of bullsh*t I'm not even subscribed to! Lame.

Call them and tell them this and they'll give you a credit thowads your next month bill

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Lt Phill Bellic. Law Enforcement Enthusiast.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 days ago

The Enus Cognoscenti Cabriolet: A top-end luxury car that combines elegance with performance?

- Sting4S

0_0.jpg

- Cars That Are Unbelievable Rubbish: Enus Cognoscenti Cabrio

Nothing new- he always posts his car reviews in that thread. Hey, different strokes for different folks, and all that.

I just noticed that in this photo I have kept in the quote, that in the GPS Screen, it is the same texture from IV.

TheMcSame
  • TheMcSame

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 days ago Edited by TheMcSame, 3 days ago.

"Hey faith!"

"Hey"

"Where you going this time?"

"Away from humanity"

"Again?"

"yeah"

"Why?"

"Watch this video"

"MOTHER OF GOD"

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

No Sleep Till Broker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

"Hey faith!"

"Hey"

"Where you going this time?"

"Away from humanity"

"Again?"

"yeah"

"Why?"

"Watch this video"

"MOTHER OF GOD"

CtfidQK.gif

• Failure and maxpaynefan like this

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [Gen Chat]

Posted 3 days ago

So I have a weird thing for toy helicopters. It goes back to the 70's and Mattel's Vertibird. Long story short but Mattel almost sued me in the later 90's over something Vertibird related.

That's not why I'm grumpy - that is just some quick me and helicopters back story.

Anyway...this Air Hog (I have many) sits right next to me and it has been a couple of years since I flew it.
x4q0xQN.jpg

I knew it would need batteries since it has been a few years.

What the f*ck!!!
When did kids start eating batteries to the point where the stupid battery cover needs to be screwed on? Stupid kids. Does the world not realize we aren't allowing the smart kids to learn to not eat batteries?
VLsVWlX.jpg

6 f*cking battries? f*ck that.
QzFuJm9.jpg
  • Marwin and ThunderBanana like this

TheMcSame
  • TheMcSame

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 days ago

Urrg, I need to go out in like 2 mins and walk about 1.5 miles and it's just started pissing it down.

It's time like this I wish that the legal driving age in the UK was lower...

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 3 days ago

Urrg, I need to go out in like 2 mins and walk about 1.5 miles and it's just started pissing it down.

It's time like this I wish that the legal driving age in the UK was lower...

What's the driving age?

I wish it was at least 18 here, In the spring a lot of kids get their drivers license here and start burrning the rubber while eating, putting on makeup, talking on their cell phones or having friends in the car.

My state has a law that drivers under 18 can not have any passengers under 21 aside from family members but they still do it anyways.

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago Edited by LightningLord, 3 days ago.

I was playing GTA V on PC until my wired XBOX 360 controller disconnected all of a sudden. I took the USB out of the PC, then put it back in. The lights that indicate the player number started to flash on and off. Then stayed off. Now it's dead. Great. Now I got no controller to use on my PC. And I'm not good at playing games with keyboard and mouse. I'd always end up using a key on the keyboard that I didn't mean to use while playing a game. Now I have to get another wired XBOX 360 controller. But I have to wait for a few hours because there are no game stores open right now. *sigh*

INB4 people complain about me using a game controller on PC.

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Lt Phill Bellic. Law Enforcement Enthusiast.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 days ago

I was playing GTA V on PC until my wired XBOX 360 controller disconnected all of a sudden. I took the USB out of the PC, then put it back in. The lights that indicate the player number started to flash on and off. Then stayed off. Now it's dead. Great. Now I got no controller to use on my PC. And I'm not good at playing games with keyboard and mouse. I'd always end up using a key on the keyboard that I didn't mean to use while playing a game. Now I have to get another wired XBOX 360 controller. But I have to wait for a few hours because there are no game stores open right now. *sigh*

Is it still under Warranty?

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

Is it still under Warranty?

No. It's not.

TheMcSame
  • TheMcSame

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 days ago Edited by TheMcSame, 3 days ago.

What's the driving age?

17, that's for a provisional (Learner's Permit) and a full licence. I'm not saying knock it down to 10 but if it were 16 as opposed to 17 then I'd probably have a full licence by now and it makes it more convenient for a lot of people... Then again, there's probably a fair share of arguments that explain why it wouldn't be the smartest move to have it lower. 

N4TE
  • N4TE

Cold Blooded

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

So I got a saturday school this weekend for being tardy too much. Yeah I deserve it, and I really wouldn't mind going to it if it didn't fall on my birthday and Memorial Day Weekend. Man that's going to suck.

Cloudee
  • Cloudee

i'm going to yiff your dick

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 hours ago

I was wondering why my cereal tasted like sh*t this morning. I looked in the bowl to see half-dead ants doused in the milk.

f*ck my life.

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

Sisters and brothers, we have surely lost our way

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 hours ago

maybe they were half-alive

you gotta be more positive ken

• RedDagger, ZeusMowat_278, Jolly Swagman and 3 others like this

Winning001
  • Winning001

Facade Corp. Human Resources

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 18 hours ago

Love how every time i signal to overtake on the highway, the person in front gets the bright idea to cut into the lane as im overtaking :sui:

One time out of the many times it happened yesterday, it caused me to drive on the shoulder to avoid a car collision

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 17 hours ago

Love how every time i signal to overtake on the highway, the person in front gets the bright idea to cut into the lane as im overtaking :sui:

One time out of the many times it happened yesterday, it caused me to drive on the shoulder to avoid a car collision

I was told that GTA V's traffic is screwed at times.

• krashr likes this

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

Sisters and brothers, we have surely lost our way

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 hours ago

"i am hungover as f*ck right now tbh" - jorge washington

Winning001
  • Winning001

Facade Corp. Human Resources

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 17 hours ago

I was told that GTA V's traffic is screwed at times.
not talkin bout a video game brah :^:

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 4 hours ago

When you're driving on the highway and there are 3 wide open lanes someone with really bright headlights decided to drive directly behind you so you have to flip all your mirrors so you aren't blinded

yhl7v6k.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users