ClaudX
  • ClaudX

The holier than thou killer

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted A week ago

Why the f*ck is it so hard for shops to stock 32 waist 34 leg men's jeans? And what the f*ck happened to normal jeans at Primark? They've all gone skinny legs and tight, even straight legs. f*cking bunch of metrosexuals.

They don't even sell skinny jeans around here. You have to go to a city to grab some. All that's around is work jeans. They're pretty comfortable, so I don't see a need for skinny jeans.

JON22
  • JON22

FECK U ALL >:(

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

I go sainsburys for my normal jeans now. Place is too middle class for me but I was desperate for new jeans. All my normal primark jeans (from a few years ago- don't sell them now as they're selling 'trendy' skinny jeans) had holes in embarrassing places.

¥en
  • ¥en

Get Cage'd

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted A week ago Edited by ¥en, A week ago.

So now women are trying to hijack Anzac day so they can say '' men and women'' WTF !?

Women sat at home while they sent their Sons,Brothers,Fathers,Husbands to their death, Women think if they put on a uniform and walk around with guns during peace time that makes them a soldier, they think it makes them a somebody, lets not kid ourselves women will never be mass murdered the way the anzacs were, so why can't people just admit that ?

Why can't women ever respect men ? why does everything have to be about womenss feelings ?

Anzac day should be about the first landing at Gallipoli, and all the men that died, if you want to have feminist army day make it, Don't steal the day we remember the MEN who fought for our country while women stayed home, '' but they worked as nurses during the war'' ok..... so you're given the choice, fight in a war you have little chance of surviving or be nurse ? it's a no brainer, you'd rather see the wounds of war then be involved in it, come the f*ck on,

YES, those women should be remembered, i'm not disagreeing but NOT on the same level as a solider that died, come on..... be reasonable...... give those guys their day, it's only right......

I find it disrespectful, these MEN died for this country, their the reason we're here today, if we got invaded the women would of turned on us and sucked the enemies cock, it's in their nature, that's reality, so god bless the men who gave up their lives for us, their the only reason we're here today,

No. Just no.

Anzac Day is one of remembrance for everyone man or woman who served or contributed to the effort, not just the men (patently absurd your position is because women weren't allowed to fight).

I find it disrespectful that a piece of sh*t such as yourself would turn this day of remembrance into a vehicle for your misogynistic bullsh*t. It [honouring the contribution of women] harms no one except for cretinous human beings such as yourself.

You are easily one of the worst human beings I've ever encountered either on the internet or in real life.

• Crokey, *MURDOC*, ZeusMowat_278 and 9 others like this

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

It's my brains against your von Braun.

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted A week ago

So now women are trying to hijack Anzac day so they can say '' men and women'' WTF !?

Women sat at home while they sent their Sons,Brothers,Fathers,Husbands to their death, Women think if they put on a uniform and walk around with guns during peace time that makes them a soldier, they think it makes them a somebody, lets not kid ourselves women will never be mass murdered the way the anzacs were, so why can't people just admit that ?

Why can't women ever respect men ? why does everything have to be about womenss feelings ?

Anzac day should be about the first landing at Gallipoli, and all the men that died, if you want to have feminist army day make it, Don't steal the day we remember the MEN who fought for our country while women stayed home, '' but they worked as nurses during the war'' ok..... so you're given the choice, fight in a war you have little chance of surviving or be nurse ? it's a no brainer, you'd rather see the wounds of war then be involved in it, come the f*ck on,

YES, those women should be remembered, i'm not disagreeing but NOT on the same level as a solider that died, come on..... be reasonable...... give those guys their day, it's only right......

I find it disrespectful, these MEN died for this country, their the reason we're here today, if we got invaded the women would of turned on us and sucked the enemies cock, it's in their nature, that's reality, so god bless the men who gave up their lives for us, their the only reason we're here today,

Sick misogyny, bro.
  • *MURDOC*, Jolly Swagman, Tatsuya and 2 others like this

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Go then, there are other worlds than these.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted A week ago

F*ckin' chicks, right?  Can't live with 'em... well, you could but they always seem to hate you.... and you seem like such a nice guy!

F*ckin' chicks, man...

• *MURDOC*, r0llinlacs, ZeusMowat_278 and 5 others like this

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted A week ago

I'm grumpy because I just read this:

• ZeusMowat_278, Jolly Swagman, AlienTwo and 3 others like this

Cloudee
  • Cloudee

give me money

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

You need to see a therapist

• ZeusMowat_278, Jolly Swagman, AlienTwo and 2 others like this

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Empty Pleasures and Desperate Measures since 1994

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted A week ago

He needs to find a different forum to crap all over now.
  • Crokey, *MURDOC*, RedDagger and 9 others like this

BOSS 1992
  • BOSS 1992

out of my element

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago Edited by BOSS 1992, A week ago.

Went to a party last night, got drunk, shared my feelings about a girl, she read it, didn't answer and now I feel like an idiot.

Huh. She answered, and liked it.

• AlienTwo likes this

N4TE
  • N4TE

Cold Blooded

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by N4TE, A week ago.

This extreme temperature change is a bitch, 2 weeks ago it was 70 and sunny, now it's in the low 50s, yesterday it was low 40s. My allergies have been on and off and it's getting really annoying, I've got a pounding headache and sore throat

ClaudX
  • ClaudX

The holier than thou killer

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted A week ago

So one of my hens got out and got splattered all over the road by a semi. I do what any logical person would do and shovel the parts into a bucket because there isn't enough of one part to simply shovel the chicken. I'm walking down the road to the end of our property where we always dispose of our corpses. Someone drives by, stops, and just looks at me. I look back and smile. They then drive away. Man, that person is weird.

• Winning001, AlienTwo and maxpaynefan like this

Cloudee
  • Cloudee

give me money

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 days ago

I'm getting tired of uneducated people who try to argue with me that you have to spend $1000 on a PC that is equivalent to consoles. If they had done any research, then they'd know that pulling something like that off would be $400 or less, while being perfectly reliable. Ignorance is annoying.

• T_0_P_H_A_T likes this

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Jolly Swagman, 6 days ago.

I was at the pub before playing the pokies and I just realised I hit collect on the machine I was playing then got up and left leaving the $30 it gave me sitting in the coin hooper. Not exactly high stakes but I'm still spewing.
  • AlienTwo likes this

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

Why the f*ck is it so hard for shops to stock 32 waist 34 leg men's jeans? And what the f*ck happened to normal jeans at Primark? They've all gone skinny legs and tight, even straight legs. f*cking bunch of metrosexuals.

all my jeans are old when they were straight legs lol. i wear mainly dickies, solves all the problems

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 5 days ago

I am watching a "Breaking News" broadcast of a riot in Baltimore Maryland.
But something is wrong with the images.
The teenagers are running backwards as the cops riot line is advancing on them.
And, gosh golly stones and bottles are flying off the cops shields into the hands of the kids.
Amazing. They are replaying it a second and now a third time.
I wonder how these teens can manage that... running backwards and catching those rocks and bottles.
:)
  • ClaudX, pajkosinjo and maxpaynefan like this

Majesticnug420
  • Majesticnug420

Member Title

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

I meant to do 100 burpees today. Only did ten. And ended up eating way more than I should've and took two naps :(

I really need to improve my self discipline.

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
    Second Best Alien

Posted 5 days ago

I was at the pub before playing the pokies and I just realised I hit collect on the machine I was playing then got up and left leaving the $30 it gave me sitting in the coin hooper. Not exactly high stakes but I'm still spewing.

Supposedly you and I speak the same language...
  • Jolly Swagman likes this

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

Sorry about that, didn't even think. Pokies = poker machines = slot machines
  • AlienTwo likes this

krashr
  • krashr

flailing goat

• The Precinct
  • Mars
  • Best Dreads 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 5 days ago Edited by krashr, 5 days ago.

pokie- noun
-an erect nipple visible beneath clothing. Usually in the plural.
  • Jolly Swagman, AlienTwo and Black_MiD like this

Black_MiD
  • Black_MiD

Take these sunken eyes and learn to see

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted A day ago

I'm overflowing with ideas for pieces, but I'm out of town and don't have a guitar or a keyboard with me. I can write it down, but it's not the same thing. :/

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted A day ago

Oooh i just wanna scream at this moron who i am talking on on XBLive support but since i'm using the Chat feature i can't yell at him..

Athlough i've been increasing my CAPS!! wonder if he understands it means i'm starting to get pissed and it takes a lot to get me pissed

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
    Second Best Alien

Posted A day ago

I'm overflowing with ideas for pieces, but I'm out of town and don't have a guitar or a keyboard with me. I can write it down, but it's not the same thing. :/

Download a free music app, like a keyboard or tone maker or something... or so to a site that lets to cick to make notes.  One of those things must exist...

• Black_MiD likes this

Black_MiD
  • Black_MiD

Take these sunken eyes and learn to see

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted A day ago Edited by Black_MiD, A day ago.

Download a free music app, like a keyboard or tone maker or something... or so to a site that lets to cick to make notes.  One of those things must exist...

I wrote some of it down on MuseScore and played it back, but it takes ages. Still good for hearing how it comes together. I need to buy more staff paper tomorrow, since I can do it much faster by hand.

Spoiler

• AlienTwo likes this

Marwin
  • Marwin

I want a name when I lose.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Norway
  • Contribution [Music]

Posted A day ago

You should ​acquire Sibelius 7, it's a sleek thing.  

• Black_MiD likes this

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [Gen Chat]

Posted 3 hours ago

So anyway I was just out on the bike with the wife running from local store to local store doing little errands...really it was just an excuse to get a little riding in on this nice sunny day.

Anyway we are leaving our last stop when I realize my (not too cheap) goggles are not clipped onto my helmet strap (like they always are).  I retraced my steps and asked a few people - no luck.  

2 things - people might have thought there were sun glasses and just pocketed them.  Since they are goggles and only look like sunglasses, one would not want to casually wear them to keep out the sun.  Well, unless you like sunglasses that will make your face sweat thanks to the foam that suctions them to your face.

The other thing is I had no spare eye protection on me since it was a casual [local] ride and I was just wearing my V hoodie.  I had to wear my wife's sun glasses on the way home.  Girly sunglasses.

Oh oh oh...and to top it off I could't find my spare set when I got home.  I found my clears and my amber visions, but not my shaded ones.  

I liked those f*cking goggles.  They were dark shaded and would near clear in seconds for those moments you entered a tunnel or what-have-ya.

• AlienTwo likes this

TheMcSame
  • TheMcSame

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted An hour ago

About 16c outside atm... At least 30 in my room. -.-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users