13,240 replies to this topic
S0lo
  • S0lo

Persona Non Grata

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted A day ago

-snip-

I'm sorry for what both you and S0lo have endured... I hope you Trubadour are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.  S0lo, I hope you are able to get out of this cycle before it damages your life any more... sounds like you are on the right track, that's really awesome. 

thanks for the sentiment, i appreciate it a lot :colgate:. And yes. i guess i'm somewhat on the right track, as i haven't shot up anything since i released myself from the bin, nor done any benzos or illegal opiates. I'm on a higher dose of methadone again now though, as i decided that, if i don't quit it totally, i might just as well take enough for the pain to be reduced. Some days, when the urge gets too strong, i take a little more so can get a nod on (which i can do by taking less the next day, since i pick my methadone up weekly as pain medication, opposed to those in the drug rehab program who have to pick up theirs one dose at a time). I allow myself these little escapes, so i don't slip back in to that unsatisfiable longing for opiates that builds up when i try to be completely abstinent of any kind of opiate rush by just taking enough methadone to fend off the withdrawal. It's not a perfect solution, but it is a sustainable one. And that's what i need at this moment in time.

• Alien likes this

Alien
  • Alien

I have been - and always shall be your friend.

• Premium
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted A day ago

I was standing next to two maids, minding my own, and all of a sudden one of them told me to f*ck off...I asked why, and she said that I'm eavesdropping on their conversation...Of course, I told told her:

A. f*ck you...

B. I'm not eavesdropping in your f*cking pathetic conversation about how much of a f*cking skank you and your daughter are...

C. Don't tell me to f*ck off...You f*ck off...

Of course that shut her up quickly...Bitch should make herself useful and give me her extremely handsome son's corpse instead of telling me to f*ck off when I wasn't even "eavesdropping"...

You sound as charming in real life as you are here...

• ¥en and MotelGuy like this

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

sink this capitalist system to the darkest pits of hell

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

I was standing next to two maids, minding my own, and all of a sudden one of them told me to f*ck off...I asked why, and she said that I'm eavesdropping on their conversation...Of course, I told told her:

A. f*ck you...

B. I'm not eavesdropping in your f*cking pathetic conversation about how much of a f*cking skank you and your daughter are...

Of course that shut her up quickly...Bitch should make herself useful and give me her extremely handsome son's corpse instead of telling me to f*ck off when I wasn't even "eavesdropping"...

sick misogyny bro

• ¥en and MotelGuy like this

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

A. f*ck you...

i see why women think your gay and not bi lol

• MotelGuy likes this

Dark Bordeus
  • Dark Bordeus

The sun shines on me, for the first time in years...I am happy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A day ago

A. f*ck you...

Good on you. Don't take sh*t from anyone in life. Especially if she doesn't have the common courtesy to even be kind about. You don't use language like that to strangers.

This is directed more to MotelGuy, Bordeus, but were you at a hotel or similar establishment?

Then why did you quote me instead of MotelGuys post directly

• MotelGuy likes this

MotelGuy
  • MotelGuy

Co-Owner of Hercules

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted A day ago

I'm not the bad guy...She victimized me...And I don't treat women like sh*t...I get along better with my female co-workers than my male co-workers..Mainly because they're f*cking morons...

dice
  • dice

Always rolling

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago Edited by dice, A day ago.

I'm not the bad guy...She victimized me...And I don't treat women like sh*t...I get along better with my female co-workers than my male co-workers..Mainly because they're f*cking morons...

nah

http://en.wikipedia....ical_projection
  • MotelGuy likes this

Aby
  • Aby

Sound of da police!

• Premium
  • Cuba
  • Biggest Like Whore 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Best New Member 2013

Posted A day ago

My professor told me to start coming on time to class on Monday, so I showed up on time today, and she ended up being late.  How do you expect me to come on time, if you can't even yourself...?

• LightningLord411 and Black_MiD like this

Alien
  • Alien

I have been - and always shall be your friend.

• Premium
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted A day ago

My professor told me to start coming on time to class on Monday, so I showed up on time today, and she ended up being late.  How do you expect me to come on time, if you can't even yourself...?

It's good to be the king.

TheMcSame
  • TheMcSame

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago

Hehe, I think I posted this a while ago but I'll post it again anyway.

My history teacher once had the class set up for his year's parents evening during a "revision" session. I went to stop him nagging me and he has us doing that sh*t? That was the only revision session of his that I went to, I had better ways to waste my time.

Black_MiD
  • Black_MiD

Take these sunken eyes and learn to see

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted A day ago

Looks like the CDS-PP (right-wing party of demagogues and thieves) is going to be elected in Madeira. What a crock of sh*t... It doesn't help that their leader is the greatest criminal in Portuguese politics.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users