Grumpy Old Forumers

12,129 replies to this topic
BOSS 302
  • BOSS 302

gnad1992

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 hours ago

f*cking beggars have made the parking lot of my local Home Depot a living hell. You park your car and start walking toward the store and like clockwork within 15 seconds you will be approached by a beggar telling you one of three stories "my mother just died" "I ran away from an abusive home" and "I lost my wallet and need money for the bus to get back home".

A dude convinced me that he was a mechanic who lost his job.. He even had his hands dirty and everything. 3 months later and he's still in that parking lot telling the same story with his hands dirty. Well he was creative.
  • gtamann123 likes this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 hours ago Edited by gtamann123, 2 hours ago.

f*cking beggars have made the parking lot of my local Home Depot a living hell. You park your car and start walking toward the store and like clockwork within 15 seconds you will be approached by a beggar telling you one of three stories "my mother just died" "I ran away from an abusive home" and "I lost my wallet and need money for the bus to get back home".

A dude convinced me that he was a mechanic who lost his job.. He even had his hands dirty and everything. 3 months later and he's still in that parking lot telling the same story with his hands dirty. Well he was creative.
It's like the same 5 or 6 people that work that lot and a few other stores in the area on a seemingly rotating basis and one early morning I saw all of them standing behind the nearby McDonald's presumably assigning their roles for the day

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

Death to the Bourgeoisie - Long live Anarchy

• Hustle Bones
  • None

Posted 29 minutes ago

It's like the same 5 or 6 people that work that lot and a few other stores in the area on a seemingly rotating basis and one early morning I saw all of them standing behind the nearby McDonald's presumably assigning their roles for the day

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Coin
  • Coin

Game Over

• Members
  • South-Georgia-and-the-South-Sandwich-Islands

Posted 27 minutes ago

And with all your disposable income you don't even float them a fiver every now and again? Shocking.

• make total destroy and krashr like this

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Lt Phill Bellic. Law Enforcement Enthusiast.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 minutes ago

Getting real tired of these vegans that always tells me not to wear fur nor eat meat.

The next person that tells me that will probably be the next on my dish.

f*cking PETA vegan hippies.

PETA are the biggest as*holes on the planet. Here's a link you might find disturbing;

http://www.huffingto..._b_2979220.html

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 minutes ago Edited by gtamann123, 10 minutes ago.

And with all your disposable income you don't even float them a fiver every now and again? Shocking.
I dont have a lot of disposable income bro. I never said I did. After paying uncle Sam I only have like $2400-$2500 each month that my rent. Car payment. Car insurance. Food. Cell phone bill. My share of Utilities and Internet etc. Have to come out of.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

/ / / / / AMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 minutes ago Edited by Sting4S, A minute ago.

I hate people who are against people wearing fur yet they never bat an eye at those who have leather purses, car interiors, or jackets.

@Coin: You never know who's lying and who's not. Having a nice income doesn't mean you've got a lot of disposable income. My folks make 80-90K annually now and they've still got loads of bills and debt.
  • LightningLord411 likes this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 8 minutes ago

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

If I play the game and manage to make a livable income for myself I don't understand how people twice my age cant provide for themselves.

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

Death to the Bourgeoisie - Long live Anarchy

• Hustle Bones
  • None

Posted 7 minutes ago

If I play the game and manage to make a livable income for myself I don't understand how people twice my age cant provide for themselves.

But you don't hustle for a living.

• Sting4S likes this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 minutes ago

But you don't hustle for a living.

I wouldn't call going around a Home Depot parking lot begging for money and telling false sob stories hustlin

5 user(s) are reading this topic

4 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users