Grumpy Old Forumers

11,694 replies to this topic
Troubadour
  • Troubadour

OG

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 2 days ago

The whole week awaiting for the Friday to come and now it's Friday it turns out that I get sick so I can't go out this night. From Monday to Thursday I could have gotten ill but no, it had to be today... This f*cking sucks.

Just feed the virus some peach flavored vodak and they'll be too drunk to make you sick

Either that or it will make me sh*t my pants instead.

Let's just hope the latter doesn't happen so :beerhat: on!

Cripto136
  • Cripto136

Alpha Team

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [Reporting]

Posted 2 days ago

The character in my Sig refuses to put on clothes. I know its minor but its really starting to bother me.

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago Edited by IveGotNoValues, 2 days ago.

My throat/chest still feels really congested from my cold earlier this week so it's a struggle just to breath. I feel like I have bronchitis or something. It doesn't feel very good man. Then again, i don't think your supposed to smoke while sick so that may have worsened it.

Also the bitchy librarians at my school, they make me VERY grumpy.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 2 days ago

My throat/chest still feels really congested from my cold earlier this week so it's a struggle just to breath. I feel like I have bronchitis or something. It doesn't feel very good man. Then again, i don't think your supposed to smoke while sick so that may have worsened it.

Also the bitchy librarians at my school, they make me VERY grumpy.

Think that's bad? Try having a wounded throat as a result of the infinite couching.

I couldn't even eat my breakfast for that reason yesterday.

TheMcSame
  • TheMcSame

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 days ago

My god I'm done. Someone please shoot me.

http://linustechtips...d/#entry3492246

Basically, some guy was worried that his CPU cooler might not be a legitimate Swiftech product. There's no problem with that right? Guess where he brought it from... He brought it directly from Swiftech.

I can't even...

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Wish this depression would f*ck the hell off already. 

• IveGotNoValues and AlienTwo like this

mr toasterbutt
  • mr toasterbutt

guy with toaster up his ass

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago Edited by mr toasterbutt, 2 days ago.

Feel the same but I have real bad anxiety/panic issues instead and sometimes can't even calm the f*ck down. Like I legit pass out now and then lol

• IveGotNoValues likes this

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

Clinical depression or just a spell of sadness and negativity? Either way, I feel you man *bro hug*. 

• IveGotNoValues and mr toasterbutt like this

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Tacymist, 2 days ago.

Panic attacks suck. I was having those a couple years ago and thought I was having a heart attack. Doctor told me it was just anxiety though, I had a relative in the hospital at the time so that was the reason they were happening.

Clinical depression or just a spell of sadness and negativity? Either way, I feel you man *bro hug*.

Clinical I suppose, it's hereditary in my family. We have sh*tty genes when it comes to mental health. Gotten worse over the summer though on account of my ex, I really need to shake that sh*t.

edit: Oh and thanks for the bro hug. lol
  • mr toasterbutt likes this

mr toasterbutt
  • mr toasterbutt

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago Edited by mr toasterbutt, 2 days ago.

Panic attacks suck. I was having those a couple years ago and thought I was having a heart attack. Doctor told me it was just anxiety though, I had a relative in the hospital at the time so that was the reason they were happening.

I just borrow trouble too much. Imagining how things could play out, passed out a few times just speaking in front of people. Sometimes it just happens for no reason. I think it came from my mom.

It takes out alot of positive energy, as I'm sure depression does.

But I'd rather try to find coping mechanisms like exersize than resort to medication or something, which is a little scary, you know?

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Yeah I've been exercising for a few months now, makes me feel a little better. That and drinking.

mr toasterbutt
  • mr toasterbutt

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Yeah I've been exercising for a few months now, makes me feel a little better. That and drinking.

Exercising is always worth it, it's just so f*cking hard to get started for some reason. :D

• Tacymist likes this

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

Clinical I suppose, it's hereditary in my family. We have sh*tty genes when it comes to mental health. Gotten worse over the summer though on account of my ex, I really need to shake that sh*t.

edit: Oh and thanks for the bro hug. lol

You can try and find coping mechanisms, it might not help but it won't harm either. In my experience time and being alone actually helps in the grand scheme of things. Talking to someone can help but for me personally I'm the more rather be left alone kinda guy.

Your welcome man :)

• Tacymist and mr toasterbutt like this

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

I've found that talking and being around others helps me the most. So I'm glad there were people on at this hour to hear me bitch and vent a little. lol It helped get some of the load off my mind. =)

I think I might be able to rest easy tonight now. Thanks fellas. =)
  • ryan_J, IveGotNoValues and mr toasterbutt like this

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

^Yeah depression and anxiety runs in my family too, on both my mom and my dad's side. Panic attacks and all that sh*t, which explains why so many of my uncles have had their share of drug and alcohol problems. I hate it, why can't I just be normal. My social anxiety is through the roof, I feel hopeless about it at times and think it would just be easier if I disappeared from this world, but I could never do that to my family. Just the whole idea of being social with anyone besides my family and my 2 friends is exhausting. That's why the only place I fit in is with myself, i'm a lone wolf by nature. It may get slightly better at times, but it will always get 10 times worse just when you think you're overcoming it. Panic attacks are the worst, I can't catch my damn breath or stop shaking, I feel like i'm dying, then afterwards I have a terrible headache. Don't even get me started on my horrible OCD...i'm literally a mess.

• Tacymist, AlienTwo and mr toasterbutt like this

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

I've found that talking and being around others helps me the most. So I'm glad there were people on at this hour to hear me bitch and vent a little. lol It helped get some of the load off my mind. =)

I think I might be able to rest easy tonight now. Thanks fellas. =)

That's it, you gotta find what helps you most, any time man =)

• mr toasterbutt likes this

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Go then; There are other worlds than these.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted A day ago

I'm grumpy that I am not asleep in my bed right now.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

I have no patience for you V section lurkers

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

I don't know if it's the culture down here or what but I'm getting sick and tired of people having no clue what personal space is and I'm really f*cking tired of people with staring issues. Like what are you staring at? Am I bothering you or something. And then they make this ugly face when my face turns to confusion.

• IveGotNoValues and TheMcSame like this

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Yeah, I can't stand when people stare at me. I get all paranoid and self conscious and then I just get pissed off and wanna punch the person in the face. Like, I understand if the person is just zoning out and doesn't realize it, cause that happens to all of us from time to time, but when you know they're aware of it and they make rude faces at you, that's what I can't stand...

• Sting4S, mr toasterbutt and maxpaynefan like this

dice
  • dice

love_triangle

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

Make funny faces back
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340 likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

I have no patience for you V section lurkers

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Make funny faces back

I usually make a pissed off facial expression when they look at me all funny. People are so stupid.
  • IveGotNoValues likes this

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

OG

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted A day ago Edited by Troubadour, A day ago.

I'm grumpy because Dominos screwed up my sandwhich once again...

I ordered it online and i marked, No Onions, No Peppers & No Banana Peppers and guess what?

I got all three of em and they are closed now so i can't call them to bring another one, I picked em off but you can still taste the Banana peppers.

PoeticWhisper
  • PoeticWhisper

Nobs4Lyf

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago Edited by PoeticWhisper, A day ago.

Anxiety doesn't run in my family. So it took my parents quite a while to cope with my situation. I'm still not even sure I cope with it.

The other day I had an attack that legit had me on my knees crying because it made me vomit. Terrible, terrible stuff. Gah.

TheMcSame
  • TheMcSame

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 hours ago Edited by TheMcSame, 19 hours ago.

People that use (and praise) steam but complain about DRM 24/7.

• Yolo Swaggins and SolidSnails like this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 8 hours ago

sh*t, my kidneys hurt after trying too hard to take a dump with this hell of a constipation.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users