Grumpy Old Forumers

10,354 replies to this topic
Apex Predator
  • Apex Predator

Go big or go home

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 hours ago

That is true, but the centre-right government that has ruled the country for the past 8 years hasn't exactly done much to stop them either. Hopefully the newly elected left-wing government will do better at limiting them in every way possible, but as Andreaz1 said, currently it's a mess and nobody wants to co-operate. 

Andreaz1
  • Andreaz1

Anything 80's

• Members
  • Sweden
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 14 hours ago Edited by Andreaz1, 14 hours ago.

I hear that the rest of Swedish parliament is refusing to actively work with the Sweden Democrats, which is more than can be said for the UK and US. The French right wing will probably work with Front National too, given their recent popularity.

The other parties will hardly even recognize that they exist. Sympathising with them on anything would be complete political suicide.

That is true, but the centre-right government that has ruled the country for the past 8 years hasn't exactly done much to stop them either. Hopefully the newly elected left-wing government will do better at limiting them in every way possible, but as Andreaz1 said, currently it's a mess and nobody wants to co-operate.

Unless something radical happens, they won't make many decisions at all. The social democrats have closed the door for working with the left, and in turn, no one in the alliance wants to work with the social democrats. A small coalition with the greens which seems the most realistic would still only mean 38% or something of the votes. The next few days and weeks will be very interesting.
  • Apex Predator likes this

ShootPeopleNotDope
  • ShootPeopleNotDope

lumpen

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 hours ago

I'm actually strongly considering joining the Young Left or some other anti-fascist group.

Rev Front might be worth looking into.

• Apex Predator likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 9 hours ago

I'm f*cking sad because Kramer V. Kramer is too f*cking sad of a film.

TheBlackPeterParker.
  • TheBlackPeterParker.

616 Hero.

• Members

Posted 7 hours ago

I think it's lame that the media is treating the Kanye thing as if it's a big deal, yet no one wants to bring this up

http://instagram.com/p/s_I3FNguF2/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users