20,477 replies to this topic
LightningLord
  • LightningLord

(✿╹◡╹)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:02 PM

So coming back from the movies we were on the freeway in the passing lane behind a minivan. He was driving slow and at first it wasn't a problem so we didn't do anything. After a few minutes though, it got annoying. And each time he "assumed" we were going to try and pass him, he sped up. So my mom got frustrated and eventually passed him. We reached a light about 2 or 3 miles later and the minivan was in the turning lane to the left of us. When it turned green, the idiot in the van did not turn left and decided to race us. Like literally race us. Needless to say he did not win.

People are weird. Seriously. Why are you going to try and race a car that is obviously quicker than yours. While he does 0-60 in like 10 seconds, our car does it in 5.8 so what the flipping f*ck?

What car are you talking about? :blink:

(My car is slow lol)

Just a Maxima with the Sport Package (which does nothing but make the suspension incredibly uncomfortable):
001.jpg

Nice car. All I have is a Civic. Lol.
  • Scaglietti likes this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:49 PM

So coming back from the movies we were on the freeway in the passing lane behind a minivan. He was driving slow and at first it wasn't a problem so we didn't do anything. After a few minutes though, it got annoying. And each time he "assumed" we were going to try and pass him, he sped up. So my mom got frustrated and eventually passed him. We reached a light about 2 or 3 miles later and the minivan was in the turning lane to the left of us. When it turned green, the idiot in the van did not turn left and decided to race us. Like literally race us. Needless to say he did not win.

People are weird. Seriously. Why are you going to try and race a car that is obviously quicker than yours. While he does 0-60 in like 10 seconds, our car does it in 5.8 so what the flipping f*ck?

(My car is slow lol)

Just a Maxima with the Sport Package (which does nothing but make the suspension incredibly uncomfortable):

001.jpg

God, that's some ugly motherf*cker.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:58 PM

^ You're one too. :pp

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

(✿╹◡╹)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:59 PM

(My car is slow lol)

001.jpg

Not as ugly as the Nissan Cube or Juke. :p
  • Scaglietti likes this

Dottie
  • Dottie

TH_DT

• Facade Corporation
  • NATO

Posted 25 August 2014 - 02:01 PM Edited by Winning001, 25 August 2014 - 02:01 PM.

(My car is slow lol)

001.jpg

oh god why were those cars made? Also the Murano too. absolutely hideous

• Scaglietti and LightningLord like this

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

(✿╹◡╹)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2014 - 02:03 PM

(My car is slow lol)

001.jpg

oh god why were those cars made? Also the Murano too. absolutely hideous

Lol

Especially the convertible Murano.

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 August 2014 - 02:06 PM Edited by im_stoned, 25 August 2014 - 02:14 PM.

Who the f*ck thought that it was a good idea to make every new Simpson episode about Lisa? They are already a sad caricature of what they used to be, this makes them even worse...

What's this sh*t I hear about the simpsons and family guy doing a cross over ? How will that work ? Simpsons is family friendly family guy is more adult orientated, So one of the shows will have to change their style to make it work and it don't have much faith in it to be honest,

Family guy has always been a simpsons south park hybrid rip off, It has it's moment sure but it's not even in the same library as those other shows.

I'm happy for people that will enjoy it of course but it's not for me, seems more like a marketing ploy to help two dying shows stay alive.

I'm a huge hypocrite though because if it was south park/ the simpsons i'd be all over that like a rash, The reason is simple their've always been the two best shows, and longest running shows of their genre it seems only fiitting they ''shake hands'' so to speak before they both bow out,

It would be a memorable moment in television history no doubt about that,  

The other reason is because I believe south park is in the best shape overall, I also believe the south park writers are talented enough to tone down the adult content and still '' hang'' with the simpsons and pull it off in a way that isn't too awkward for the viewer.

Anyway that's my tv rant for the day,

Plank.
  • Plank.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2014 - 02:40 PM

001.jpg

The official car of spoiled white girls everywhere.

• Scaglietti and 161isaiah161 like this

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

(✿╹◡╹)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2014 - 02:42 PM

001.jpg

What makes you say that?

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:46 PM

001.jpg

True! :lol: Can't wait til we get a Q50.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:06 AM

Just realized that my apartment building might have just as many vacant units as occupied ones. Noticing that Makes you really proud of your neighborhood.....

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:35 AM

Yesterday, played Doom II from MAP01 to MAP14, maybe 4 hours straight.....

Didn't have any doom-related nightmares. Something has gone wrong. Just thinking about Doom gives me nightmares even though the game isn't anywhere near scary. The only scary thing is that sometimes the enemy/monster placement can surprise and scare you.

Cock&Balls
  • Cock&Balls

Dipped in bread crumbs

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:30 PM

Just realized that my apartment building might have just as many vacant units as occupied ones. Noticing that Makes you really proud of your neighborhood.....

Might just be incompetent and idiotic mother f*ckers in the front office. That's what it is in my complex, anyway.

GN 1992
  • GN 1992

aka gnad.1992

• GTAF Crew
  • Brazil

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:25 AM Edited by BOSS 302, 27 August 2014 - 01:26 AM.

I've had great earnings with poker last week. Played lots of MTTs and SNGs, got ITM in most of them. But this week looks like everything has changed. There were 130 players left in a field of 600, in a rebuy and addon MTT. The last 120 players would get paid.. I had 80k and the blinds were 7k with ante, I had AA and went all in preflop, a guy called with A9 off suit, and he hits a f*cking spade flush. That was so sick I'm still in shock. f*cking poker is so mean sometimes, I think I won't even sleep right this night. I can't f*cking describe how I'm feeling. I FEEL f*ckING CHEATED  :die:  :die:  :die:  :die:  :die:  :die:

result = 130 of 600 players. No cash for me. If I doubled up I'd probably go to the final table as I was playing like a genius. 

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:47 AM

I sleep like 14 hours a day and I'm still always tired as hell and can barely stay awake. WTF is wrong with me  :cry:

The Harwood Bitcher
  • The Harwood Bitcher

f*ck YOU

• BUSTED!
  • Argentina

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:03 AM

I sleep like 14 hours a day and I'm still always tired as hell and can barely stay awake. WTF is wrong with me  :cry:

Go to the doctor, sounds kinda serious

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:10 AM

My insurance is f*cked up. Just a basic doctor's visit costs me like $170 at least And I can't afford that at this moment. . 

Plank.
  • Plank.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:12 AM Edited by Yolo Swaggins, 27 August 2014 - 04:12 AM.

Go to the doctor, sounds kinda serious

It can't be that serious. I usually get 10-12 hours sleep and still feel sleepy. Which is weird, because I'm the epitome of health.

Spoiler

• gtamann123 and The Hippie like this

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

death to disney world

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Not Very Punk 2016
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Bloody Ungrateful 2016

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:18 AM

You're over-sleeping. Limit that sh*t to like, 8 hours.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:51 AM

Waiting to go back to work sucks. I wish I didn't have to wait 2 weeks and could just start now.  :(

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:40 AM

Jesus f*cking Christ. This sh*tty laptop can't start up without me having to turn it off.

First try = PC froze before Microsoft's logo even appeared.

Second try = froze after said logo appeared.

Third try = started saying something like a disk check or whatever, pressed a key by accident- skipped the whole thing. Blank screen and freeze.

FOURTH try = froze after being so close at the disk check.

FIFTH try = FINALLY started working.

China's work at its best.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 27 August 2014 - 09:56 AM

I dunno if anyone lives in the same news market as I do, but in Orlando some guy was waving a gun around a nightclub and the cops shoot at him. Turns out one of the cops accidentally shoots a random chick in the club and instead of the cop getting anything against him, the guy they were shooting at is arrested for killing the chick.

Good job Orlando
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340 likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:34 AM

I dunno if anyone lives in the same news market as I do, but in Orlando some guy was waving a gun around a nightclub and the cops shoot at him. Turns out one of the cops accidentally shoots a random chick in the club and instead of the cop getting anything against him, the guy they were shooting at is arrested for killing the chick.

Good job Orlando

And they say GTAV's cops are super robots.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:30 AM

Fuuck, it's like 1000ºc outside, I better stay in my bunker today.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:10 PM

I sleep like 14 hours a day and I'm still always tired as hell and can barely stay awake. what is wrong with me?  :cry:

The 14 hours is what is wrong. Your natural sleep period is being exceeded so when your are in the middle of the next down period you are getting up.
Try to sleep no more than 10 hours, preferably down to 6 and a half. You need to find your natural up time.

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• BUSTED!
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:18 PM Edited by Joe Chip, 27 August 2014 - 12:29 PM.

Good job Orlando

Yep, Orlando cops are just as bad as the rest of 'em. A couple years ago Food Not Bombs was feeding the homeless down by Lake Eola (the biggest, and maybe most affluent, snobby, park in Orlando) and they arrested the organizer and a few volunteers because it's illegal to feed groups of people in public places, which is done at festivals, etc. anyway, but it seems only enforced when they're feeding "those people."

http://www.thenation...-feeding-hungry

e: I was mistaken about what exactly the law stated, but it was still used to shut down a positive event.

• universetwisters and ten-a-penny like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:20 PM

And they say GTAV cops are the worst.....

• na89340qv0n34b09q340 likes this

TheMcSame
  • TheMcSame

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:12 PM Edited by TheMcSame, 27 August 2014 - 04:19 PM.

Good job Orlando

Sounds like a normal day in Orlando to me.

EDIT:

I can't believe I used to like MAXIS at one point in time. FFS.

Anyway, a mod has been released (see video in spoiler) that allows you to build in a bigger area... Something that MAXIS said was impossible. Granted the mods has a few bugs that can cause a bit of trouble but that's something you should expect from a new mods. It annoys me but at the same time it makes me happy.

It annoys me because MAXIS just continues to lie but it makes me happy knowing mod creators can add this kind of stuff.

Spoiler

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:34 PM

Jesus f*cking Christ. This sh*tty laptop can't start up without me having to turn it off.

First try = PC froze before Microsoft's logo even appeared.

Second try = froze after said logo appeared.

Third try = started saying something like a disk check or whatever, pressed a key by accident- skipped the whole thing. Blank screen and freeze.

FOURTH try = froze after being so close at the disk check.

FIFTH try = FINALLY started working.

China's work at its best.

Try relaxing and listening to some music on YT, only to have the sound go out for no apparent reason. You check the sound bar and it indicates that there's sound playing. Nothing is on mute, but your sound is out and won't come back.

Yeah that is what I'm going through right now. And it isn't the speakers.

• ten-a-penny likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:36 AM

I put an order in for some model trains off a website a few days ago and it still hasn't processed yet. I'm pretty bummed out

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users