Grumpy Old Forumers

9,856 replies to this topic
Ardentem
  • Ardentem

Person

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A day ago

I'm at the store buying clothes when I see these flip-flops. Not just any flip-flops, f*ckING CAMOUFLAGE FLIP-FLOPS. WHAT, ARE YOU LITTLE MARINE-WANNABE PUSSIES GONNA PRETEND THAT YOU'RE A SOLDIER ON A f*ckING BEACH IN FLORIDA ON A SUNNY DAY SIPPING A f*ckING DIET COKE? NO, YOU LITTLE BITCH, WOODLAND WILL NOT BLEND IN TO ANYTHING ON A TAN COLORED BEACH. HUMANITY IS DOOMED THANKS TO THESE f*ckING IDIOTS.

/endRant
  • universetwisters, PaletoChickenCapo and maxpaynefan like this

maxpaynefan
  • maxpaynefan

GTA 4 FANBOY

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

I'm at the store buying clothes when I see these flip-flops. Not just any flip-flops, f*ckING CAMOUFLAGE FLIP-FLOPS. WHAT, ARE YOU LITTLE MARINE-WANNABE PUSSIES GONNA PRETEND THAT YOU'RE A SOLDIER ON A f*ckING BEACH IN FLORIDA ON A SUNNY DAY SIPPING A f*ckING DIET COKE? NO, YOU LITTLE BITCH, WOODLAND WILL NOT BLEND IN TO ANYTHING ON A TAN COLORED BEACH. HUMANITY IS DOOMED THANKS TO THESE f*ckING IDIOTS.

/endRant

Lol, you think that's bad what about camo skinny jeans.

Android
  • Android

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted A day ago

/endRant

Lol, you have serious issues.

Calm yourself.

Ardentem
  • Ardentem

Person

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A day ago

/endRant

Lol, you have serious issues.

Calm yourself.

Obvious joke is not obvious.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

/endRant

Living in Florida, I can confirm this is the work if the rednecks. You know, instead of middle/upper class kids idolizing gangbangers, they idolize white trash. Even when I went to school, they'd dress up in head-toe camouflage, as if they were stalking a deer in the middle of economics class.

Although I'll admit camouflage is nice in the right applications. My fall/winter coat is an M65 jacket with M81 camouflage I bought from a surplus store.
  • Mr Scratch likes this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Buy an old drop top and find a place to pimp.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago Edited by gtamann123, A day ago.

/endRant

Living in Florida, I can confirm this is the work if the rednecks. You know, instead of middle/upper class kids idolizing gangbangers, they idolize white trash. Even when I went to school, they'd dress up in head-toe camouflage, as if they were stalking a deer in the middle of economics class.

Although I'll admit camouflage is nice in the right applications. My fall/winter coat is an M65 jacket with M81 camouflage I bought from a surplus store.

I remember that "Are Rednecks a problem where you live?" thread you made. I also think it's funny when middle/upper middle class kids want to act redneck or white trash and think that wearing camo and driving a pickup truck will do the trick. Despite the fact they live in a 6 bedroom 5.5 bathroom house in a quiet suburb miles away from any trailer parks or rural areas. 

• universetwisters likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted A day ago

Great. My already-sh*tty laptop's screen is broken. Now I have to stay up with this one until I fix the damn screen. To make it even worse, this laptop I'm currently using has the fetish of freezing in the worst time possible.

Good job Dell. :^:

TheMcSame
  • TheMcSame

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago

Hehe  :D

k03kQ.jpg

Spoiler

MGT86
  • MGT86

Prankster

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A day ago

The people on my school bus, there is a reason why yr 7 and 8's sit at the front 9 and 10 in the middle and Seniors at the back, honestly why can't some people follow that inside rule, i  couldn't give a flying f*ck about your sh*tty yr 7 prank call, sit at the front of the bus.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

I watched a documentary last night that showed a lot of the people at the G20 Summit in Toronto, Occupy Wall Street etc. Complaining about their level of student debt and how they would have been better off not going to school and just getting a low paying job because they wouldn't be burdened by the debt load.

Which makes me laugh because no one forced them to go to college and take out huge loans. They are the ones who chose to go to school and put themselves on the fast track to filing bankruptcy before age 30.

Makes me grumpy because they actually think they have the right to complain about it when they voluntarily entered into the agreement.

It's basically like people who shoot themselves in the foot and sue the gun manufacturer or spill coffee on their lap and sue McDonald's.  

The Harwood Bitcher
  • The Harwood Bitcher

this is my boomstick,you moron!!!!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

I argued with a asshole on the street and i almost beat him
I go to my house to unwind playing gta 5 and out ofthe blue i have a fit of rage and smash my f*cking ps3 joystick
Its been 2 weeks since that and i am bored out of my mind
Im such a f*cking kid

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted A day ago Edited by lil weasel, A day ago.

Which makes me laugh because no one forced them to go to college and take out huge loans. They are the ones who chose to go to school and put themselves on the fast track to filing bankruptcy before age 30.
Makes me grumpy because they actually think they have the right to complain about it when they voluntarily entered into the agreement.

Well, they didn't have a choice according to the Educational Expert who sell the bill of goods. Everywhere kids are told that if they don't have a University degree they will live in poverty. That they will earn a percentage more (over their lifetime) than the 'uneducated' worker bee.
The whole thing is a perverted series of lies based on what few jobs there are and the need to pay Professors and Doctors who have little or no need to educate on obsolete and unnecessary subjects. Close the colleges and open real schools of learning, TECH schools. Learn the trades not poetry, basket weaving, and other whimsy classes designed to steal the potential earnings of the youth and savings of the parents.
Give some potential learning in Mechanics, Designing, Law, and medicine in the Junior and High Schools. Which by the way seem unable to instruct on the basic maths and language. I be AXEing you what day is gonna be done? We don't need to educate for cannon fodder anymore...
  • gtamann123 and Joe Chip like this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

I agree completely. Maybe if there were more tech schools that taught real skills or more technical classes were taught in high school then the investment in college may actually be worth it. 

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted A day ago

I argued with a asshole on the street and i almost beat him
I go to my house to unwind playing gta 5 and out ofthe blue i have a fit of rage and smash my f*cking ps3 joystick
Its been 2 weeks since that and i am bored out of my mind
Im such a f*cking kid

Mate I feel your f*cking pain. The fact that my temper is always at lvl90 is annoying. I always find my PS3 controller elsewhere.

W2B
  • W2B

Is Awesome!

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 13 hours ago Edited by W2B, 13 hours ago.

Don't you just hate it when the glass you are holding suddenly breaks without warning and a small piece shoots into your hand and you have to pull it out, blood dripping all over, non-stop?

Because I do!

utf-8BQ0FNMDA1MzQuanBn_zps0dd083a0.jpg

I blame the crack I've been ignoring. It's rather fcking painful as well.
  • The Harwood Bitcher likes this

MGT86
  • MGT86

Prankster

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 hours ago Edited by MGT86, 11 hours ago.

My neighbours can't mind their own business, really do you not have something else better to do than calling the police, some people i just don't know why they even bother, police have much more important things to do than worry about some stupid busybody complaining about nothing.

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted An hour ago

My neighbours can't mind their own business, really do you not have something else better to do than calling the police, some people i just don't know why they even bother, police have much more important things to do than worry about some stupid busybody complaining about nothing.

Can I ask for an example for why they called the police? After so many calls I would think that the police would just stop responding to their calls or arrest them if it is that big of a problem
  • lil weasel likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users