Grumpy Old Forumers

10,641 replies to this topic
universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Pent Kaul

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 August 2014 - 01:46 PM

Living in daytona, a lot of folks on Facebook are talking about Tony Stewart killing that dude at that race. I couldn't care less about that kind of stuff, or anything about a white trash sport like that.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 10 August 2014 - 01:48 PM

^ Another reason why I always say: f*ck Assbook.

frankenstein107
  • frankenstein107

Can I see the butt on Enid? Oh oh oh wayoh, wayoh.

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:10 PM

8NqKpo8.jpg

• CenMan, Yolo Swaggins and gtarelatedusername2 like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:12 PM

*repeat self*

Another reason why I'm always away safely from the sh*tty overused bullsh*t, AKA PoopBook.

frankenstein107
  • frankenstein107

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:12 PM

*repeat self*

Another reason why I'm always away safely from the sh*tty overused bullsh*t, AKA PoopBook.

I still use it to keep up with funny picture and science pages.

It's complete utter sh*t but it has its use.

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:17 AM

Gimp is the explosive diarrhea, projectile Taco Bell dump of all image editing software. It is a volcano of sh*t.

• Yolo Swaggins, GunWrath and Android like this

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:22 AM

My cookie fell into the milk!
AHHHH!! I HATE WHEN THE COOKIE GETS TOO SOFT IT BRAKES OFF AND FALLS INTO THE MILK AND YOU CAN'T GET IT OUT!!

Bite the cookie and take a sip of milk. Let them mix in the mouth, that is where they were going to end up anyway. :^:

gtarelatedusername2
  • gtarelatedusername2

Demanufacture

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:43 AM

Living in daytona, a lot of folks on Facebook are talking about Tony Stewart killing that dude at that race. I couldn't care less about that kind of stuff, or anything about a white trash sport like that.

Oh man I used to live there. I feel your pain.

• universetwisters likes this

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:58 AM Edited by AiraCobra, 11 August 2014 - 03:16 AM.

I have mixed feelings about the incident...

I feel bad for the dude but i also want to smack him upside the head for getting out of his car on a race track and walking across the track to try and confront Stewart while cars are zooming past him.

His anger clouded his judgement and now he's dead, It's times like this i wish we all had two lives so when someone f*cks up royalty like this they have a second chance at life.

*repeat self*

I still use it to keep up with funny picture and science pages.

It's complete utter sh*t but it has its use.

I only use Facebook to keep in contact with friends and people i went to school with otherwise i wouldn't even have a Facebook and even now i don't get on it, I check it maybe once a week IF that and only time other than that is when i get notifications on my phone and 99% of the time it's just to tell me so and so added a picture and i could care less.

I also hate that Facebook has it set so you automatically "follow" certain friends while you aren't following others instead of allowing you to choose now i get updates and notifications that i could care less about...

Ashley added a picture, Tony wrote on his wall..... I DON'T CARE!! but i can't force myself to go though all 190 friends to see if i'm "following" them or not...

There is a really awesome website called Lamebook it's a website where people can upload stupid/funny and downright horrible facebook status

http://www.lamebook.com/

dumb-folks.jpg

word-to-obama.jpg

i-hate-teenagers.jpg

• Android likes this

FRAIZER
  • FRAIZER

Made in the '80s

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:07 AM

My cookie fell into the milk!AHHHH!! I HATE WHEN THE COOKIE GETS TOO SOFT IT BRAKES OFF AND FALLS INTO THE MILK AND YOU CAN'T GET IT OUT!!

Bite the cookie and take a sip of milk. Let them mix in the mouth, that is where they were going to end up anyway. :^:

One does not simply bite a cookie when holding a glass of milk. You gotta dip that sh*t!
  • Sting4S, SolidSnails and AiraCobra like this

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:16 AM Edited by GunWrath, 11 August 2014 - 06:17 AM.

universe is like the reverse racist.

living in Florida, I'd be careful slinging out slurs like that man. 

• universetwisters likes this

Yolo Swaggins
  • Yolo Swaggins

Supreme Gentleman

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:20 AM

f*ck Youtube. Whenever I watch a video in a playlist, it wants to set it to autoplay and I have to repeatedly turn it off.

Also, if I click a time in the comments section, it shouldn't open up the same video in a different f*cking tab.

And why do my comments keep disappearing?

Android
  • Android

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:34 AM

My laptop's speakers automatically f*ck up some how each time. I think I've gotten a fix for it, but jeez. What a pain in my ass.

Lexty.
  • Lexty.

acclimate

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:44 AM Edited by Lexty., 11 August 2014 - 06:45 AM.

I f*cking hate balloons. They bounce around your head. Kids want them when they fly off. They pop really loud. The colours make me sick. The strings tickled my neck. That scratchy sound they make is f*cking horrid. f*cking wankers.
  • Yolo Swaggins and Sting4S like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Pent Kaul

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 07:27 AM

I f*cking hate balloons. They bounce around your head. Kids want them when they fly off. They pop really loud. The colours make me sick. The strings tickled my neck. That scratchy sound they make is f*cking horrid. f*cking wankers.

When I was younger, I'd always get balloons with the sole intention of letting them go and watch them float up until they were unseeable. Sometimes I'd like to think they drifted up to heaven where my brother, dad, etc. would get them and have a kickass time with whatever you're supposed to do with balloons. What exactly do you do with them anyway?

Revenge of the Donut
  • Revenge of the Donut

Fuel injected suicide machine

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 11:18 AM Edited by Revenge of the Donut, 11 August 2014 - 11:19 AM.

I hate that bit during eye tests where they blow air into your eyes, had to redo it about a dozen times to the point where I just wanted to say "You know if I do come up with some kind of eye problem, it'll probably be because of all that pressurized s*** you're blowing into them." I'll admit I have dry eyes so I kept blinking, kind of my own doing but hey! my eyes are sensitive so not much I can do, but still that whole part of the process doesn't half f*** me off, makes my anxieties shoot through the f***ing roof.

ChopTheDog.
  • ChopTheDog.

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 August 2014 - 11:24 AM Edited by ChopTheDog., 11 August 2014 - 11:25 AM.

Why the f*ck has gaming turned into a sport? It's meant to be a source of relaxation or at least something you do away from your normal daily activities. Not a f*cking tournament.

f*ck you Call of Duty, f*ck you MLG.

I miss the PS1/PS2 days.

• universetwisters, GunWrath, Android and 1 other like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 11 August 2014 - 11:54 AM

Why the f*ck has gaming turned into a sport? It's meant to be a source of relaxation or at least something you do away from your normal daily activities. Not a f*cking tournament.

I miss the PS1/PS2 days.

Aah, the ol' days of DooM and when Spyro was actually cute. Not a f*cking purple frog with mutant-ed wings and horns.

• ChopTheDog. likes this

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 August 2014 - 12:17 PM

Although I disagree and think competitive gaming is awesome, I'd like it if more people took general gaming less seriously.

i.e. yes, in FPSs the objective is to shoot people, when some people - or the entire server - starts messing around a bit, there's always one or two guys who just act like it's a normal game. For example, in CoD FFA where everyone starts doing knife only for the hell of it. Oh, except that one guy who tears through everyone with their primary weapon. TF2, taunt kills only or everyone going a single class? What are you doing, we need to play seriously ALL THE TIME.

I don't even see how it's fun, leave the server if you want to play serious all the time.

• ChopTheDog. likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:21 PM

I'll toss some complaints before I f*cking forget again.....

Why do i forget so damn much? How many times I was thinking about saying these, but I end up forgetting? Damn my sh*tty memory....

So, favorite headphones are broken. f*ck. Right side doesn't let the music plays while its all fine on the other side. So I went to buy a new set. Got one, tested it out. For f*ck's sakes, not this sh*t again.... The music is playing normally, until the signer start siging. You can't hear sh*t. As if the voice was blacked out while playing. A good 20 had been wasted. Even though I told mister dad to buy the Bluetooth ones instead, even though they're 5 L.D more expensive. Why did I brought my dad to the store in the first place anyway......? :facedesk:

Thank you Grandma. No, really! Thanks to you my father had became sh*t. I just remembered, once my mother told me about how my dad's childhood was like. His father was in the military, thanks to this his damn mother used to abuse him and his brothers a lot because she felt like she's 'higher' than her neighbors. She first didn't let my dad play with the children down the street. Then she locks him and his brothers when she went outside. She even slapped my uncle in the face in front of EVERYBODY with the phone. I was still a baby or something though, I can't remember that. Anyway, looks like my dad didn't have a decent childhood. Not an excuse though. Just because you was abused as a child doesn't give you all the rights to abuse your CHILDREN. Reminds me of something.....

Is it so damn hard for the damn atheists to keep their beliefs to themselves unless the debate is about religions? Seriously. I don't find this a problem in this site, but others like dA and YouTube its a f*cking nightmare. The second somebody knows you're a believer he turn it his everyday job to f*cking convert you. Instead of actually debating the thing, "there's no god, go see a f*cking mental doctor." No, I won't. Your random posts won't convert me. Take your sh*t and shove it your throat. And I like it when they say "bot krestanz do da sam wed me!!!!" If Christians do the same, then why you do that too? Seriously. This is the worst logic I have ever heard. Of course I'm not saying that all Atheists are like this bla bla blah, you got the picture.

Dammit! I was thinking about throwing more, but I forgot again. for f*ck's sakes, brain!

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:29 PM

8NqKpo8.jpg

I can't believe this guy actually thought the Illuminati has a Facebook page. :D

• universetwisters, Sting4S and mareepx like this

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:34 PM

When I was younger, I'd always get balloons with the sole intention of letting them go and watch them float up until they were unseeable. Sometimes I'd like to think they drifted up to heaven where my brother, dad, etc. would get them and have a kickass time with whatever you're supposed to do with balloons. What exactly do you do with them anyway?

When I was young, I never got balloons with helium in them. Just boring ass balloons that simply fall to the floor. Makes for depressing looking birthday parties if you ask me, but I still had fun with them. You can play slow motion soccer with them. I'm 23 by the way, so it's not like helium hadn't been invented yet.

maxpaynefan
  • maxpaynefan

"Time moves forward, and nothing changes"- Max Payne

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:34 PM

I miss the PS1/PS2 days.

Hell yeah, most modern games suck ass.
  • ChopTheDog. likes this

frankenstein107
  • frankenstein107

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:56 PM

Um, ten-a-penny, you sound like a totally spoiled brat. 

Just because daddy didn't buy you the headphones you wanted doesn't make him an abusive father.

Grow a f*cking pair, seriously.

• Yolo Swaggins, A J, Sting4S and 2 others like this

mareepx
  • mareepx

Level 28 Titan on Destiny PS4.

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:05 PM

ten-a-penny, god forbid you get some job so you can pay for them yourself......

• Yolo Swaggins and Sting4S like this

Android
  • Android

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:08 PM

I miss the PS1/PS2 days.

Gaming is a sport for the teenagers who lack social skills and women.

MLG is a joke.

• Yolo Swaggins and ChopTheDog. like this

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

iFruit fanboys are idiots

• Members
  • Mars
  • Best Concept Story 2013 "Grand Theft Auto: Ultimate"

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:13 PM

10561719_273918586138838_916312061539046

Can you believe these people are living human beings? :sui:

They were probably alive when they posted these things.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:13 PM

Um, ten-a-penny, you sound like a totally spoiled brat. 

Just because daddy didn't buy you the headphones you wanted doesn't make him an abusive father.

Grow a f*cking pair, seriously.

Um, where did you got that from?

I did buy them. And they're not working. Learn to read, or I need to write in Arabic, provided you're Egyptian? Okay......

Spoiler

I'll repeat myself. I did bought them by my own money. My dad had just brought me to the store.

ten-a-penny, god forbid you get some job so you can pay for them yourself......

Because I'm 30 and already had passed university and already married.

I'm 17. Therefore, not old enough to have a job. Or is it sooooo hard viewing my profile and seeing my age there?

I swear, this forum is becoming a dA replica.

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

iFruit fanboys are idiots

• Members
  • Mars
  • Best Concept Story 2013 "Grand Theft Auto: Ultimate"

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:16 PM

^^ Reading your posts, I found out you have a job:bitching about your dad.
  • Bi0ha2ard_q8, ten-a-penny and Sting4S like this

frankenstein107
  • frankenstein107

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:18 PM

lmao.

Just because he made you buy the wrong headphones, he's an abusive father?
You still sound like a spoiled brat.

Your dad didn't raise you to owe you a pair of f*cking bluetooth headphones.

• Bi0ha2ard_q8, Android and mareepx like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users