9,435 replies to this topic
AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 3 days ago

yLSQuOA.png

She did spam a lot though. She was here for like what, six months? And she gets about 13,000 posts, that's a crazy lot.

I'm grumpy at how hard it is to think positive but dammit I gotta do it.

*Ahem* 9 1/2 months thank you very much

Just what in the f*ck did they do with the TMNT series? Why in the hell do the turtles look like they've dropped the pizza for steroids instead? I was probably the most hardcore TMNT fan on my block back in the day.. hell, I even wore the TMNT whitey tighties, TMNT shoes, sh*t man, from head to toe I was bossing TMNT.

Anyways, how in the sh*t did we go from this?

Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Episode-190

To this?

1398891882-mikey.png

I know i'm not very happy with the remake, I love the original TMNT movies my favorite was the original and the "The Secret Of Ooze" movie where you finally found out what happened to the turtle and the return of Shredder with the Mega Snapping Turtle and Mega Wolf only for them to be bribed with doughnuts!

Some movies are best left alone and not to make any "Remakes" they were perfect the first time no need to try and "Remake/Remaster them" i bought the TMNT video game that was released on Steam last year i was sadly disapointed

Does anybody remember the movie "3 Ninja's & 3 Ninjas Kick Back? the first two was the best and the 3rd one was Ok and they should've left it alone with the original cast but they decided to make a 4th squeal and a all new cast and it sucked!

Three_ninjas_poster.jpg220px-3_Ninjas_Kick_Back.jpg220px-3_Ninjas_Knuckle_Up_DVD_cover.jpg

Watch in like 5 years we will have a 3 Ninjas remake where the boys are all grown up with kids of their own and the family gets in trouble on a camping trip and they all have to band together to defeat the woodsmen

• GunWrath likes this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

Something I don't like about new Legos is the fact that they don't create their own stuff anymore. Back in the day, they had some original stuff like Adventurers (which were epic with all the Egypt, dinosaur and other stuff), Pirates or Old West. Now it's all related to Hollywood movies: Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean, every kind of Hollywood superheros... Where is the imagination left?

Another thing is that they've been repeating and redisigning the same stuff for years. The police station and fire station, the airport and not much else. I know you can use the imagination to build your own stuff, but there's still things that you wouldn't be able to build with the kind of bricks the aforementioned sets come with.

Anyway I remember that when I was a child as a huge fan of Legos I already looked nostalgic to the back then already old catalogs and the simplicity yet variety of the sets there appeared.
  • universetwisters and Sting4S like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 3 days ago

@UniverseTwister and GunWrath

Be grateful you haven't seen the reboot of Biker Mice From Mars. I personally liked it, more realistic, and I'm not much into "IM FOL OF MUSCLES" bullcrap, I'm sure that if you seen it, I dunno what will happen to you two.

From this:

Biker_Mice_from_Mars_002.jpg

To this:

Biker_Mice_From_Mars_2006.jpg

Me personally? I much prefer the latter over the former. Though the PS2 game is triple as better as both of these versions.

OT: I'm grumpy because the moment you say "I like BMFM 2006 version", the fanboys smash your ears up "UR GAY FOR LIKING IT! I;M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG! PISS OFF HATER!", etc. I even started to wish that the show had never existed so all this sh*t wouldn't exist too.

• GunWrath likes this

Winning001
  • Winning001

Apparently I'm North Korean now.

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 2 days ago

Ran out of bread for mah sammich
Have to use a hamburger bun
#FirstWorldProblems

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 2 days ago

Ran out of bread for mah sammich
Have to use a hamburger bun
#FirstWorldProblems

At least it wasn't the heals.

I don't know why but i won't touch them even though it's the same thing

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 days ago

My cat meowed at a door all freaking night long! She wouldn't shut up, I even got some cat meows in my dreams last night.

• Joe Chip likes this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

So today in a medical checkup I've been told that I have to wear glasses when I drive... f*cking great...

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

I was woken up at 5am by a ridiculous storm. f*ck off Nature.

• Sting4S and _Kindled_ like this

TheMcSame
  • TheMcSame

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago

My Skydrive has suddenly decided to kill itself when trying to open xlsx files -.-

On the other hand, I've recently acquired MS Office Excel 2013 as "compensation". 

Spoiler

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago Edited by Sting4S, A day ago.

Listening to my mother complain about my sister spending her money when she herself spent a thousand dollars on Lego's is driving me crazy. She's talking about how there is barely any food in the fridge and that she's struggling but she bought those Lego's with her rebate money my dad said she should've kept for times like this. She needs to fix her spending habits. I hope she doesn't go splurging with her lawsuit money, whenever that comes in. If she does, she better not start moaning again or else I'm going to go off on her.

She just put a damper on a relatively good day, sorry for the rant/

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago

Gah, I just became really self-conscious about how little I post on forums, let alone talk in real life, again.

I barely have any negative reaction to most things I say yet my brain's convinced that the world will hate me a little more with every word I say.

So many things to say, so little confidence to say them with. Thanks brain, go suck a dick.

• Joe Chip and Ermac. like this

Ermac.
  • Ermac.

Scoodododododododododoo

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted A day ago

Gah, I just became really self-conscious about how little I post on forums, let alone talk in real life, again.

I barely have any negative reaction to most things I say yet my brain's convinced that the world will hate me a little more with every word I say.

So many things to say, so little confidence to say them with. Thanks brain, go suck a dick.

I don't have much to have to add to that (irony?) other than you are not alone. Same here.

• RedDagger likes this

Winning001
  • Winning001

Apparently I'm North Korean now.

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted A day ago

Smart phones where little kids are geniuses about the smart phones and the adults look like idiots. Pathetic. Society these days

Yolo Swaggins
  • Yolo Swaggins

A real, talking rabbit!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 hours ago

Smart phones where little kids are geniuses about the smart phones and the adults look like idiots. Pathetic. Society these days

Are you talking about the Amazon phone commercial with the two kids showing all of the stuff it does? That commercial pisses me off simply because they are both dressed like little hipster douchebags and act all smug about sh*t. 9 years old isn't too late for an abortion.

• FRA1Z3R likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 hours ago

I'm f*cking livid because

a) I'm out of chipoltle sauce

b) I can't find these for sale anywhere

10548749_689757004413366_916732108425580

Ray Margarita