Ich liebe dich, so wie du bist.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:59 AM

The humidity around here gets much worse after it rains, honest to god. It's hell to work in.

JQBFi.jpg

Winning001
  • Winning001

Facade Corp. Human Resources

• Members
  • North-Korea
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:01 AM

Yesterday, 90°
Today, 70°
Dafuq?
  • FRAIZER likes this

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

If words could make wishes come true

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:10 AM

ffs my sh*tty f*cking electric razor just died on me half way through my shave. Now I have half a sideburn and a f*cking patch on the side of my face. Bitch was fully charged and I cleaned it out and everything. Had a lousy enough day without this bullass sh*t.

• FRAIZER likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:19 AM

ffs my sh*tty f*cking electric razor just died on me half way through my shave. Now I have half a sideburn and a f*cking patch on the side of my face. Bitch was fully charged and I cleaned it out and everything. Had a lousy enough day without this bullass sh*t.

I've never used electric razors. I just use the regular ones, and even then I don't shave that much.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:45 AM Edited by Vercetti42, 24 July 2014 - 11:46 AM.

84 degrees is hot? Ha, it's always above 100 degrees here in the summer, even 90 degrees is considered as cool.

FRAIZER
  • FRAIZER

Schrödinger's Cat

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:04 PM Edited by FRA1Z3R, 24 July 2014 - 12:58 PM.

84 degrees is hot? Ha, it's always above 100 degrees here in the summer, even 90 degrees is considered as cool.

But when it's really high humidity, it sucks the blue whales father!

This is what it feels like when you step outside into high humidity.

3965989_std.jpg

PulpFiction
  • PulpFiction

The Libertonian grandmaster

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:10 PM

But when it's really high humidity, it sucks the blue whales father!

This is what it feels like when you step outside into high humidity.

3965989_std.jpg

So you feel like shooting a load of elephant semen everytime you step outside into humidity?

• FRAIZER and ten-a-penny like this

FRAIZER
  • FRAIZER

Schrödinger's Cat

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:13 PM Edited by FRA1Z3R, 24 July 2014 - 12:25 PM.

Let me fix that, supposed to be a gif.

Eh, f*ck! I can't get it right!

So no, you are his father getting sprayed by the semen. Sticky!

That f*ckin joke fell flat.

Hey, I just noticed, Younger Tom Green looks like Gavin from Rooster Teeth/SloMoGuys

hqdefault.jpg

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:55 PM

So I'm lounging in the gameroom on my laptop and I feel something crawling on my back. I hit that area and scratched it and the feeling wemt away. Next thimg I know, I spider quickly crawled past me and under my laptop. Whem it came out, I tried to whack it with a spoon...

I hit the plate in front of my laptop with slight force and it shattered on the rug. How the f*ck? It just shattered and I didn't even hit it hard. I dom't want to vacuum because that'll wake everyone up.

MGT86
  • MGT86

Thug

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:19 PM

Why is it every f*cking time i park our Mercedes only this car always some prick just goes f*ck u bitch and slams their door into it everytime we go to park the damn thing and its not sticking out its parked right in and perfectly yet some prick just decides they can't park so bam there goes our bumper and the fact that they drive off WTF people honestly, i aswell don't see the point of google ads, i'm sorry but other than the people that are making them rich, no matter how many times you try to drill in my head to go buy my little pony, i am still not going to buy my little pony, sydney traffic i can't understand honestly our government, someone please just shoot them all, (i love 3 hours traffic that should take only 10 minutes to get somewhere) 

NFcuavw.jpg

g1334721323338065950.jpg

Sydney Traffic, u gotta love it (not)

• PulpFiction, ten-a-penny and Nick like this

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Empty Pleasures and Desperate Measures since 1994

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:40 PM

Car stuff

I have significant misgivings about many of your driving anecdotes given that the minimum age for even a provisional licence in NSW is 17 and you only claim to be 16.
  • Failure, trip and FRAIZER like this

MGT86
  • MGT86

Thug

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:30 PM

Car stuff

I have significant misgivings about many of your driving anecdotes given that the minimum age for even a provisional licence in NSW is 17 and you only claim to be 16.

I drive on my L plates (Learners) with my family most of the time, i get aggravated and i also get road rage a little more common than what i should , also most of my family live in and near Sydney, so we drive in Sydney quite a bit, so technically though i do not  drive by myself, i do still drive and park, which means i can still feel the pain and the aggravation like other people that have their license when driving, though it may seem to people that it has come off  that i drive by myself, i surely don't until the start of September when i go for my Provisional license.

http://www.rms.nsw.g...e/car/learners/

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Empty Pleasures and Desperate Measures since 1994

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:44 PM

So you get abused by people you park next to even with your parents or other adults in the passenger seat? And this is a regular occurrence?

MGT86
  • MGT86

Thug

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:19 PM

So you get abused by people you park next to even with your parents or other adults in the passenger seat? And this is a regular occurrence?

My grandparents and family in general are people that say oh it doesn't matter where as i care, and though it may not seem so, yes this happens, do you know how many full licensed drivers hate Provisional and Learners, probably 80% or more , honestly my friend has her P's and she took me home, no one lets you in she had 3 cars that nearly clipped her front and back bumper, a car  took her spot as she was reversing into it, the amount of rudeness you get when you are a Learner or Provisional, people have had life threatening moments because of how much hate L's and P plate drivers get, it is shocking and quite ridiculous and because in Australia we have the generalisation al  look, depending on what vehicle you drive it gets worse, you get abused when you own a Merc, BMW not as much and definitely an Audi, your more likely to get cut off in an older Volvo or Camry it is shocking and people say we need to learn how to drive, actually this is a major gripe i have so you could just imagine the amount of rudeness i get from other drivers when you have a Mercedes with L plates, i get so much abuse,  even elderly people abuse me for parking in the disabled spot though i have the permit stuck on the car and my 80 yr old grandmother is right next to me who is the person it is permitted to and yes people she still has her license, she is a good driver.

Honestly if you are one of these people in Australia that don't like L's and P's and think its fun to abuse us on the road, grow the f*ck up.

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

Sisters and brothers, we have surely lost our way

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:30 PM

I could believe that. I'd probably grind my sh*tty Saturn L-100 across the side of your Mercedes too.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

#DoomFan4EverAfter

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:31 PM

I hate how people drive and their reaction when you let them know they just f*cked up. When you are driving down the freeway and someone decides to get over without looking in the mirror or over the shoulder to check the blind spot, so I blow the horn, and these cum guzzlers have the audacity to flip me off! Hey f*ck head, you're the one that f*cked up, not me! Drive your car off a cliff, you dick hole! Oh and Apparently when you buy a Mercedes around where I live it comes with a license to be a complete asshole!

Spoiler

g1334721323338065950.jpg

Do you two live in Libya by any chance?

• Sting4S likes this

FRAIZER
  • FRAIZER

Schrödinger's Cat

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:49 PM Edited by FRA1Z3R, 24 July 2014 - 04:50 PM.

even elderly people abuse me for parking in the disabled spot though i have the permit stuck on the car and my 80 yr old grandmother is right next to me who is the person it is permitted to and yes people she still has her license, she is a good driver.

A simple solution is to drop your grandmother off at the entrance then go park! In a space that isn't handicap parking!

Not directed at you MGT. but fat f*cks that have a handicap sticker or plate piss me off so much! Especially when it would do them better to actually park further away to get exercise!

Winning001
  • Winning001

Facade Corp. Human Resources

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:55 PM

People who use numbers as letters. sh*t gets so annoying especially when the number looks nothing like a letter at all. just makes that person look dumber

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:56 PM

Not directed at you MGT. but fat f*cks that have a handicap sticker or plate piss me off so much! Especially when it would do them better to actually park further away to get exercise!

I know some states like Virginia, you can get a handicap sticker if you have autism, which I don't really quite understand.

• FRAIZER likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:09 PM

even elderly people abuse me for parking in the disabled spot though i have the permit stuck on the car and my 80 yr old grandmother is right next to me who is the person it is permitted to and yes people she still has her license, she is a good driver.

A simple solution is to drop your grandmother off at the entrance then go park! In a space that isn't handicap parking!
Please calm your tits. Nobody ever says anything about handicap parking down here, maybe because it's a military town.

PulpFiction
  • PulpFiction

The Libertonian grandmaster

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:24 AM

Why is it every f*cking time i park our Mercedes only this car always some prick just goes f*ck u bitch and slams their door into it everytime we go to park the damn thing and its not sticking out its parked right in and perfectly yet some prick just decides they can't park so bam there goes our bumper and the fact that they drive off WTF people honestly, i aswell don't see the point of google ads, i'm sorry but other than the people that are making them rich, no matter how many times you try to drill in my head to go buy my little pony, i am still not going to buy my little pony, sydney traffic i can't understand honestly our government, someone please just shoot them all, (i love 3 hours traffic that should take only 10 minutes to get somewhere) 

NFcuavw.jpg

g1334721323338065950.jpg

Sydney Traffic, u gotta love it (not)

This is why even in the 10 years I've had my licence I've never driven in Sydney traffic. 

Plank.
  • Plank.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:59 AM

I could believe that. I'd probably grind my sh*tty Saturn L-100 across the side of your Mercedes too.

Why would you do that?

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

Sisters and brothers, we have surely lost our way

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:03 AM

Why would you do that?

Because I'm edgy, obviously.

• Plank., na89340qv0n34b09q340, sivispacem and 1 other like this

FRAIZER
  • FRAIZER

Schrödinger's Cat

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:41 AM Edited by FRA1Z3R, 25 July 2014 - 12:30 PM.

I know some states like Virginia, you can get a handicap sticker if you have autism, which I don't really quite understand.

I guess the same reason why they have braille on drive thru ATMs.

Please calm your tits. Nobody ever says anything about handicap parking down here, maybe because it's a military town.

People who have a handicap sticker and don't need it are the epitome of f*cking lazy. If you are fat, and thats all thats wrong with you, then you don't need a handicap sticker, plain and simple. Leave handicap parking for the people that actually need it. 

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:49 PM

Just mind your damn business. You don't need to get up in everyone's business. And how do you know if you're right or not? Just because they're fat doesn't mean they don't have health issues. If they have a tag, sticker, et cetera then it's for a reason so shut up and don't say anything.
  • Mr. House likes this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:02 PM

People who have a handicap sticker and don't need it are the epitome of f*cking lazy. If you are fat, and thats all thats wrong with you, then you don't need a handicap sticker, plain and simple. Leave handicap parking for the people that actually need it. 

My father has a disabled parking sticker. He's not disabled. But my mother is, and he drives her around. So, where's your argument? People can't have one that enables them to look after other people? He's supposed to remove it when she's not in the car with him? 

I mean, sure, he's beaten cancer three times, including one of the rarest forms of blood cancer known to man, but hey, he's not visibly disabled, and neither is my mother, but they must be cheating the system by using disabled parking. 

And to suggest that fat people aren't disabled is just ridiculous. Some people may have no visible signs, other than their obesity, but could have any number of excruciatingly painful ailments, such as variants of arthritis, angina, muscle and tissue damage brought on by carrying excess weight. 

If you're lucky enough to not be overweight, or have any health concerns, be glad, take advantage of it, rejoice every day, just don't be a f*cking c*nt to people who aren't as lucky on a genetic level. 

• FRAIZER likes this

FRAIZER
  • FRAIZER

Schrödinger's Cat

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:22 PM Edited by FRA1Z3R, 25 July 2014 - 06:22 PM.

... Taken care of via PM. 

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:39 PM

I am trying to figure out why in a program called '50 Massive Rock Anthems' they put a sh*tty Coldplay song, and in the top 10. It's not even rock...

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:49 PM

That's the new generation.. there are a lot of songs out there being categorized as 'Rock' when it really isn't. I mean, look at the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame, they induct some members where their music truly isn't Rock at all.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:09 PM

Speaking of, it's pissing me off that 40 years from now, one directions is gonna be on a classic rock station

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users