13,251 replies to this topic
Android
  • Android

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Superior Mobile OS

Posted 21 July 2014 - 03:38 PM

Leave a box of tissues outside of her door. 

Your sister seems like a real pain, I wouldn't know how to deal with it honestly. I don't get annoyed by a lot of things, but just by reading your posts about what she does just ticks me off. 

• Sting4S likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 July 2014 - 03:45 PM

And it sucks because there are a lot of times where she is nice. It's just that when she's in a bad mood, she's really in a bad mood and for no reason it seems. She isn't bipolar or anything like that, just a little too moody.

• Android likes this

Android
  • Android

• Zaibatsu
  • None
    Superior Mobile OS

Posted 21 July 2014 - 03:53 PM

It just sounds like mood swings to me

Mark
  • Mark

• Feroci
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 July 2014 - 04:31 PM

Ugh why did I change my name to "Trevor Phillips Enterprise"? What a sh*te user name, even Wreckless Jake is better. I'm counting down the days so I can change it again :lol:

Yeah.  Gotta say it really takes away from the edge of the person I remember as proxy flooder and Wreckless Jake.  
Work a deal with an admin or something because you deserve more than a standard (I just joined yesterday)  username.
-sayin' it out of love-

If any of you mother f*ckers...wait...or even your mother f*cking mothers leaves an unattended shopping cart(trolley or whatever the UK people want to call them) in the middle of a f*cking aisle thus blocking traffic - I will hunt you down and punch you in the throat.

Ah I just punt them out the way. Usually a fairly long way away from where I found them. Makes it mildly amusing when people when wander around trying to find their trolley.

Punk-in-Drublic
  • Punk-in-Drublic

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 July 2014 - 04:36 PM

Ugh why did I change my name to "Trevor Phillips Enterprise"? What a sh*te user name, even Wreckless Jake is better. I'm counting down the days so I can change it again :lol:

Yeah.  Gotta say it really takes away from the edge of the person I remember as proxy flooder and Wreckless Jake.  

Work a deal with an admin or something because you deserve more than a standard (I just joined yesterday)  username.

-sayin' it out of love-

Haha, yeah, it was changed during a moment of madness during the GTA V hysteria when I was desperate to change user names, couldn't think of an appropriate one. Ah well, I won't mither the mods over something so trivial, I'l just look like a twat for a few more months

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich, so wie du bist.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014

Posted 21 July 2014 - 06:20 PM

I almost whipped my face with the weedwhacker at work today. It was scary.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 21 July 2014 - 08:09 PM

Just got done with mowing the lawn before the storm rolled in, get it under the carport go to put the tarp on it.. f*cking two hornets got me right on the wrist.. then I was stupid enough to smash them rather than brush them off like they say, so one stinger was embedded fairly deep, had to use my pocket knife to get it out. Now I'm back inside, cleaned up a little, freshened up, can't even lay my wrist on the mousepad without that sh*t hurting.

Been a LONG while since I've been stung.. ain't no f*cking picnic y'all.

• FRAIZER and Android like this

TheMcSame
  • TheMcSame

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:09 PM

Just remembered a show that I use to watch years ago called Knight Rider. I've decided to start watching it from the beginning.

The original, not the rip off version.

FRAIZER
  • FRAIZER

Schrödinger's Cat

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:42 PM Edited by FRA1Z3R, 21 July 2014 - 11:43 PM.

Just got done with mowing the lawn before the storm rolled in, get it under the carport go to put the tarp on it.. f*cking two hornets got me right on the wrist.. then I was stupid enough to smash them rather than brush them off like they say, so one stinger was embedded fairly deep, had to use my pocket knife to get it out. Now I'm back inside, cleaned up a little, freshened up, can't even lay my wrist on the mousepad without that sh*t hurting.

Been a LONG while since I've been stung.. ain't no f*cking picnic y'all.

When I see a bee around me
200.gif
  • GunWrath and Android like this

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [Gen Chat]

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:54 PM

-sayin' it out of love-

If any of you mother f*ckers...wait...or even your mother f*cking mothers leaves an unattended shopping cart(trolley or whatever the UK people want to call them) in the middle of a f*cking aisle thus blocking traffic - I will hunt you down and punch you in the throat.

Ah I just punt them out the way. Usually a fairly long way away from where I found them. Makes it mildly amusing when people when wander around trying to find their trolley.

Yeah, that method can cause trouble in these parts.  "Is that person going to shoot me?" is generally the first thought that pops into your head when addressing any sort of confrontation with a stranger.  I've also recently switched super markets to a more Italian American ;) one and I still don't know my place there yet, as well as they are just starting to know me too.

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Biggest Fanboy 2014
    Worst Fanboy 2013
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:21 AM

My sister is such a brat. She was fine up until this year. Now she has a bad attitude all of the time like something crawled up her ass. She literally acts like she's on her period almost everyday. Like just now I need to use the bathroom and I know she stays in there for like 30 minutes or longer, and I asked her nicely to hurry it up. She starts whining, "I just got in here, use mom's." She literally just sits there on the toilet for 30 minutes, doing nothing.

It's moments like this I'm glad I don't have a sister.

• Android likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:33 AM Edited by universetwisters, 22 July 2014 - 10:33 AM.

Why the f*ck is my local news stations going on and on and on and on and on about that Prince George guy's first birthday? I don't wanna hear about a kids birthday whether or not he's royal.

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Hustler

• Members

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:51 AM Edited by im_stoned, 22 July 2014 - 11:57 AM.

This isn't a complaint it's just something random that happened and I wanted to tell people about it.

I turned on my ps2 which hasn't been turned on for a long time, I load up the last game that was played on the console which was still in the console and that game was san andreas.

It's weird because I turned it on to see when I last played my ps2 by checking my last save date for san andreas and it turns out it was the 30 of july 2012. at 20:03

today in Australia it's july 22 2014 at 9:30 pm.

That's so strange, I turned it back on around the same time of day 8 days short of 2 years since I turned it on. I know people wont think its anything to make note of but I find it crazy how close the timing is !

it was a huge coincidence !

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:27 PM

http://gtaforums.com...nist-did/page-3 Stupidity at it's finest. Just when I thought the V section had settled down and became a peaceful place.

Plank.
  • Plank.

master trole 2015

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:36 PM

Why doesn't Wal-mart put the self-checkout stations on the Pharmacy side of the store, instead of the grocery side?

When I want to buy something "embarrassing," I have to walk across the damn store to the pharmacy section, get my condoms or whatever and walk across the entire damn store again to the self-checkout line. It's very inconvenient.

• GunWrath and Sting4S like this

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:48 PM Edited by GunWrath, 23 July 2014 - 06:58 PM.

Why are condoms embarrassing? Just think of it this way, people are probably like, "Well, sh*t.. atleast he's getting laid tonight." I'd understand if you were getting ball powder or something but condoms.. meh. 

My issues with self-checkout on the other hand is enough to f*cking hijack that post and say f*ck them. Every other item "Please wait for assistance!" after scanning the f*cking thing. Just for the woman to walk up, scan her card and then just walk off. Scan the next item, same f*cking thing. So I never use them unless I have like two items.. even then, I've yet to go through a f*cking self-checkout without the Assistance sh*t going off.

More rants about Wal-Mart.. why in the hell during rush hour or any hour for that matter do they only have at most, 3 registers open? 20 f*cking registers, only 3 open yet you have atleast 150-200 people in there shopping at any given time. Then you always have that one person that has two buggies of groceries in front of you. Can't use the express lane because you already have 50 people in that line.

I f*cking hate Wal-Mart but it's the closest store to me that has everything I need, it's a hassle but it saves me a 30min trip to downtown Savannah and that's way too much of a hassle, not only traffic but the amount of people. I hate shopping period.

Oh and the f*cking employees.. don't get me started, well, too late. What happened to the golden days of Wal-Mart? Seems like ever since Sam Walton passed away, it just went to sh*t. Employees refuse to help, ignore you or just walk right past you, Managers are non-existent, just overpaid lazy asses. I've asked the Manager not long ago for direction of some craft thing, he had no clue where the craft section was .. or he just didn't give a sh*t one, so he pages another employee to help me instead, then walks off as I wait around 5mins for no employee to ever show up.. I don't think this is just Wally World though, I've noticed a lot of stores becoming just as corrupt and sh*tty.

• Moonshield, Sting4S and Android like this

FRAIZER
  • FRAIZER

Schrödinger's Cat

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:11 PM

BtQfk4lIcAALpGM.jpg

I know your pain, sucks ass when Walmart is the only place to go. That was the only place I had to go to when I lived in NC.
  • Crokey, GunWrath, Sting4S and 2 others like this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:14 PM

I know a few of my classmates who work at Wal-Mart and they are some lazy, unhelpful motherf*ckers.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Shut up, Sit down and Relax

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:17 PM

I f*cking hate this heat, takes forever to get to sleep.
  • GunWrath likes this

Android
  • Android

• Zaibatsu
  • None
    Superior Mobile OS

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:50 PM

http://gtaforums.com...nist-did/page-3 Stupidity at it's finest. Just when I thought the V section had settled down and became a peaceful place.

Gross, the V section. Some people just ruin the entire section so I never visit it at all these days. 

I remember the days when V was about a month away from release. So many leaks. 

• MGT86 and Sting4S like this

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

No Sleep Till Broker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:09 PM

3 AM usually does it for me. Unless the flying blood suckers are around in which case 5 AM.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [Gen Chat]

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:32 PM

3 AM usually does it for me. Unless the flying blood suckers are around in which case 5 AM.
I'm not Mr. Fancy Pants or anything but a cheap ass window unit air conditioner does the trick. Bonus white noise too. Sleep for days.

It's like 90sonething F here right now - heat index makes it over 100F. My home office and bedroom are the only rooms I have AC units in, but right now I'm downstairs in my too hot of a living room. I love sweating while sitting still watching TV.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:40 PM

It gets up to the 90s here in Florida (figure that out) and unless I'm out working, I keep the AC blasting on me or stick my head out the window of the truck between jobs like a dog. There's an old saying here, "the history of Florida didn't start until the air conditioner was invented".

• FRAIZER likes this

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:14 PM

My air is full blast and it's still reading 72 in my house.. it's so f*cking hot out too. Ready for winter man, so ready.

• FRAIZER and a20characterusername like this

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

No Sleep Till Broker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:04 AM

77 degrees, at f*cking 2 AM. Gimme a f*cking break.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:35 AM

August hasn't even hit yet, it's going to get worse man.

stu
  • stu

Ya filthy animal.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:40 AM

I hear you guys. To make matters worse this annoying bitch called Betty Swollocks just won't leave me alone. 

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:43 AM

To make matters worse this annoying bitch called Betty Swollocks just won't leave me alone. 

Ask her to meet you somewhere for lunch and instead of meeting her there, you spend the next twenty years whoring it up in Rotterdam

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:49 AM

I guess I'm just used to the heat. Its almost always 90-105 degrees down here during the summer and I've just gotten used to it. If my home didn't have A/C though, I don't think I'd be able to handle it. :*(

Android
  • Android

• Zaibatsu
  • None
    Superior Mobile OS

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:55 AM

84°F here. Says it feels like 90°F, but I have the AC on full blast and it feels like somewhere around 50-60.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users