10,354 replies to this topic
Mark
  • Mark

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 January 2007 - 01:21 AM

QUOTE (Iminicus @ Jan 6 2007, 06:28)
Sex!

I really am starting to hate the lack of sex in my life. And also, how come the girls on the 900 numbers aren't the girls you end up talking to? Why do they display young, fit, beautiful girls when you talk to some fat bitch named Mary Sue who is sitting at home watching Oprah?

lol never had that issue.

Anyways, I hate the people in the supermarkets that just leave their trolleys in the middle of the aisle to go grab summit...not so bad, but it's furiating when 2 people do it, as they have a habit of blocking the entire aisle when they do it! I'm trying to buy my f*cking microwave pizza, let me the f*ck through! Or those people that just start chatting in the middle, oblivious to the fact you have to get through. A number of times, I've actually walked around in the parallel aisle, got my stuff, then stormed through them on the way out if they're still there. Once they had the rudeness to say "Excuse me you do realise we're standing here!" to which I really wanted to reply "Excuse me but you do realise your fat ass is blocking the aisle!"

Also, people on the high street that do that "OOH STOP LOOK AT THAT!" on the high street when window shopping. Then amount of times when i'm wanted to get from one end of the high street to the other (I walk fast as it is) to go get summin, then someone stops dead infront of me, about 4m from the window to look at summin is sooo bloody frequent I now just carry on walking, hit em and go "You're in the way, move!"

Anyways, when I'm shopping I like to get things done, not f*cking prat about for a few hours.
  • F4L? likes this

Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection

Posted 07 January 2007 - 01:53 AM

QUOTE (GTAuron @ Jan 7 2007, 01:21)
Once they had the rudeness to say "Excuse me you do realise we're standing here!" to which I really wanted to reply "Excuse me but you do realise your fat ass is blocking the aisle!"

That has got to be the funniest thing I've seen all day, other than that spiders on drugs thing.
  • Flicksy likes this

AlianAnt
  • AlianAnt

For those about to rock!

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 07 January 2007 - 02:15 AM Edited by AlianAnt, 07 January 2007 - 02:19 AM.

You know what I hate? How about when I post a really long, thoughtful comment in a topic, and it dies! Like my posting is the kiss of death to topics.

And another thing, when a topic is sevral pages long, please don't read the first post and then reply for a solution ot the problem. Did you ever think that in the whole 6 pages to the topic that your suggestion may have been done and not worked? Or perhaps the solution is fixed but another problem has popped up?

Oh, and then theres ass hole who post in a topic just to say "BAD TOPIC! WHOGIVESAf*ckADOODLEABOUTME RATES TOPIC BAD" Granted, there are times when topic suck, do deserve at bad rating, and perhaps a lock. But maby, just maby, you could not post in this bad topic with a scentence worth of garbage that makes the topic worse.

Prime exampe: the 'what if a war started' topic. Yes, yes, the topic starter was a dumb ass and definately deserved to be thrown out the window of a Boeing at 50,000 feet. He, in particular, was sh*t. But the topic itself wasn't too bad an idea. But a buncha people haaaad to come and and talk sh*t the whole time. Thanks for ruining a decent topic!

You know what pisses me off? Polotics. If theres one thing that if I could go back in time and change, it would be me getting involved in polotics. Now everything makes me angry. Liberals, conservatives, the left, the right, the 'independant' AKA people who don't know a damn thing but just want to exercise their right to vote....ON NOTHING. I'll leave it at that, because if I say another word, someones gonna jump alllll over me telling me how dumb and wrong I am for not thinking their way, and probably ruine another perfectly good f*cking topic.

sh*t, then theres video games that could have been really, really, good, but developers 1/2 way through decided that they would sh*t out thinking "Oh, its good enough already!" THERE WERE THREE DIFFERENT ENEMIES IN YOUR f*ckING GAME! The least you could have done was make them interesting to fight! How about a decent framerate?! HUH?! HOW ABOUT YOU ACCTUALLY SPEND TIME ON MAKING YOUR GAME GOOD?! HOW ABOUT THAT?

Then theres people who blantantly LIE* about game features. Hey, Peter, I like your games. They're fun. But next time, DONT TELL ME f*ckING LIES! If you didn't lie so much, maby everyone wouldn't have been disspointed in Fable! Will Wright manages to crate ground breaking games without f*cking lieing to me! Why can't you? How about you keep your goddamn mouth shut untill you can give me features that WILL be in the damn game? Its not that hard to close your mouth!

*Lieing is not to be confused wiht hyping. Lieing as in telling you that there will be 'thousands and thousadans of soldiers at any one time' but only having a maximum of 500.

Oh, then theres the kids who think their hot sh*t, but acctually are f*cking retarded. I think its funny when your dumb ass calls me a "f*ckin dum ace beach!" when your half my f*cking size. Did you even stop to think that maby I'd f*cking slaughter you in a fight? Sometimes I just wish I could throw these 'gangstas' who are acttually middle-class spoiled brats into the middle of f*cking Compton and see how much fun it is being gangsta. Huh? Shut the f*ck up? Yeah, thats what I thought.

Fast food. America (like it or not) runs on fast food. Theres something to be said about getting up 45 minutes later and then just driving to Mc Donalds (and its Mc Donalds, you ass wipe! Not "Mikky Deez" or "Maccy D's" or what the f*ck ever. Read the sign! It says Mc Donalds) and ordering the big breakfast combo. Eggs, susage, pankes, hasbrown, and orange juice. However, lets all jump on the 'fastfood is EVIL' bandwagon.

Yes, fastfood makes you fat.... if you eat it every day, all day. But going once every few days to Burgur King or Mc Donalds (again, not Mikky Derrs) is NOT GOING TO KILL YOU! By the way, you know Supersize Me? The move that started all this sh*t? Of course hes gonna gain weight if its all he f*cking eats! When was the last time all you ate was Mc Donalds? Huh? NEVER! Now look at you! YOUR f*ckING FINE! Whats that, you say? You only eat there a few times a week? WHAT A f*ckING SURPRISE!

Well, thats enough for now. Don't worry, I'll be back.

ThaddeusMcKlown
  • ThaddeusMcKlown

Relentless Pursuit of Progress

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 07 January 2007 - 02:16 AM

QUOTE (Jordan @ Jan 6 2007, 20:37)
What the hell is with the people with the iPods and Apple stuff that sit in Starbuck's with their black turtleneck and their film student black-framed glasses discussing the ongoing globalization issue at hand in the world as well as the environmental issues brought up by Al Gore? f*ck you. The only reason why you bought so much Apple equipment is because you are a self-important pompous intellectual that has relationship issues so you need to fill that void with "different" stuff which normally turns out to be Apple devices. Oh, and your music f*cking sucks. Take your bullsh*t modern music and go pour a pitcher of lava-temperature coffee on yourself while holding a fork into an electrical socket next to the cash register by the window in Starbuck's.

I refer to these people as either "yuppies" or"modern art sissies".
For the record, iPods suck more than a hooker on saturday night. Get a Creative media player, they're 50x better for the same price, and *gasp* the batteries are replacable!
f*ck conformity and iPods. Damned consumers.

@Kajun: I think he's right. The vast majority of pop music blows. Not because it's popular, just beacuse it sucks. I'd cite an example, but I haven't listened to a radio, watched MTV or spoken to ANYONE about any music that's deemed "popular" in almost a year.... and I don't intend to.

Andyzoot
  • Andyzoot

Player Hater

• Zaibatsu

Posted 07 January 2007 - 12:15 PM

Kids on online games who somehow have a mic. Right bastards they are, I mean they're pre-pubescent voices just make my ears bleed and they always bloody shout and think they are the sh*t. I've experienced it alot recently with Tony Hawk's Project 8 which is a pretty cool game but then suddenly all I can hear through my headset is this little bastard saying "OH DID YOU SEE THAT!" or "HEY GUYS, LOOK AT MY KICKFLIP I CAN DO!" Then just this morning I was playing a game of Pro Evo 6 and the kid I was playing picked Chelsea so I decided to pick Fulham and make it a nice London derby, add a little bit of interest to the game rather than pick Inter Milan, Brazil or Barcelona like everybody else picks. When I picked Fulham this little kid starts going "HAHAHA THIS WILL BE SO EASY!!!"

I beat him 2-1. That shut the little bastard up.
  • Arcadax likes this

TheDude5000
  • TheDude5000

Soak of the year!

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 January 2007 - 12:48 PM

Why is it called homework?

You're not working on your home! sly.gif

iRloading
  • iRloading

Kool Kid Krew

• Zaibatsu

Posted 07 January 2007 - 12:49 PM

QUOTE (GTAuron @ Jan 7 2007, 09:21)
QUOTE (Iminicus @ Jan 6 2007, 06:28)
Sex!

I really am starting to hate the lack of sex in my life. And also, how come the girls on the 900 numbers aren't the girls you end up talking to? Why do they display young, fit, beautiful girls when you talk to some fat bitch named Mary Sue who is sitting at home watching Oprah?

lol never had that issue.

Anyways, I hate the people in the supermarkets that just leave their trolleys in the middle of the aisle to go grab summit...not so bad, but it's furiating when 2 people do it, as they have a habit of blocking the entire aisle when they do it! I'm trying to buy my f*cking microwave pizza, let me the f*ck through! Or those people that just start chatting in the middle, oblivious to the fact you have to get through. A number of times, I've actually walked around in the parallel aisle, got my stuff, then stormed through them on the way out if they're still there. Once they had the rudeness to say "Excuse me you do realise we're standing here!" to which I really wanted to reply "Excuse me but you do realise your fat ass is blocking the aisle!"

Also, people on the high street that do that "OOH STOP LOOK AT THAT!" on the high street when window shopping. Then amount of times when i'm wanted to get from one end of the high street to the other (I walk fast as it is) to go get summin, then someone stops dead infront of me, about 4m from the window to look at summin is sooo bloody frequent I now just carry on walking, hit em and go "You're in the way, move!"

Anyways, when I'm shopping I like to get things done, not f*cking prat about for a few hours.

oh gawd~ I know what you mean tounge.gif

well, being a big bruthish fellow, I decide when to become "rude" to others tounge.gif hence plowing through roadblocks as such ain't a problem tounge2.gif

so I say in a stern voice: "move" followed by shunting through biggrin.gif hahar~

which reminds me, was driving to school and as I go round the corner from my house, two old men wearing bike suits (yknow the spandex wetsuit thingies for bike people) hog up 1/3rd of the road, so naturally I blow my horn and the blokes in their old arrogant manner shout out "what's your problem?"

being somewhat in the morning I'm in terribly foul mood, so right before the intersection I block of the two codgers and have a little chat with them tounge.gif

we have our little discussion about right of way, and they claim it's a "bikers lane"
which is utter bullsh*t...

they even make a snide remark about my car, environmentalism, health etc. (I am a big fellow but in no way am I not healthy tounge.gif ) arsehats~ I go around in a nissan sentra, not some v8 gas guzzlin urban tank

had my grandfather handled this situation, we'd have two mangled mountain bikes by now smile.gif

TheDude5000
  • TheDude5000

Soak of the year!

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 January 2007 - 03:01 PM

You know what I hate?!

People who constantly act like any music made after 1990 is bad. People who constantly insult bands because they're popular. The "if people know them, they're not good" theory. It's f*cking stupid and annoying. They always love to use that buzzword: "overrated" and half of the time they can't even spell it right. They judge an entire band on one very popular song(Smells Like Teen Spirit for example). Musical ignorance, it's not bliss for those who have to deal with it. Why should I have to constantly defend my musical interests because some uninformed asshole thinks his opinion on a band is fact? Annoying. If you want to see this crap in motion, go over to the Guitar Hero forum and suggest that a Nirvana song should be in Guitar Hero III. Prepare for 30 illiterate jackasses to tell you you have no taste in music.

You know what I hate?!

Internet groupies! You know what I'm talking about. You're watching a video on youtube of a band you're interested in, and you scroll down to the comments and see sh*t like "omg he's hot" over and over. I find it disrespectful to the artists, and just plain f*cking annoying. They aren't making music to have some clueless slut drool over them. Message boards are even worse. You have people with these huge sigs of shirtless band members for example. It's annoying. I can't have a normal discussion without someone talking about their physical desires. Look fatty, if you want to be a sicko, go start your own damn forum, leave us normal(mostly) folk alone to discuss the f*cking music.

richard the pissed
  • richard the pissed

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 January 2007 - 04:13 PM

QUOTE (-Kajun- @ Jan 7 2007, 01:20)
QUOTE (richard the pissed @ Jan 6 2007, 16:58)
hip-hop. listen, bitch, nobody cares how big your implants are, the fact that you got all your money from record sales, or that you have a sports car. you're about as gangsta as a .357 supersoaker and your hoes charge you $500,000 a music video. the ferrari you were ridin' dirty in the vid was rented from hertz. go away.

Drum 'n' bass/MCing. listen. having 2 notes in a "song" and having a fast tempo doesn't make you mozart. the ony human speech is you and your 12-year old pregnant girlfriend disscussing what to name your 20th illigitimate child, (that was only consived for welfare money, the only stable income you will ever see) sped up. and no, fitting a Bass speaker in the boot of your 1989 vauxhall nova doesn't make it sound better, it makes you look like a tw*t and completely masks half the notes (leaving you with one). stop stealing car radios, and get a real job.

Pop Music. you know, i can't insult the musicians that much, as i know you didn't write those songs. but i will keep it simple. your singing is sh*t. your dress sense is sh*t. record co. execs, Please,please, stop having songs written with no meaning. your songs are written in legalise, and as they have to fit into exactly 3:48 as per defined by the radio station (that you own), they don't even get to the second word in "see spot run". the random noises in the background of the songs don't sound like any instrument known to man, and were obviously done on your synthensizer. stop making the airwaves sh*t.

You like 'old-school' rock such as AC/DC, Led Zepplin, and Pink Floyd, and think it's the cats pajamas and everything else is sh*t, don't you? dozingoff.gif

if it helps, i have Iron Maiden on now. and no, i don't think everything other than rock/metal is sh*t. i just think music that was made by talentless chavs on a 386, music that was done to sing about their money they made from rapping, and music which is just a signal to make 16 year old girls scream and throw underwair.

for the record i will happily listen to most music.

3niX
  • 3niX

Lazy idiot

• Members

Posted 07 January 2007 - 07:32 PM

Well...
Nice topic... I hope it wont die like most topics of "this sort".

Anyways...
What I displeasure:
*Ego.
*People on youtube putting tags that are completely irrelevant.
*Stubbornness

Oh...
*Writing
  • Arcadax likes this

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 07 January 2007 - 09:57 PM

Another thing that grates me, audiences... not in general, them audiences that when they are sat there just watching the show then some loon comes on doing some routine, like dancing like that embarrasing uncle at a wedding or doing some sort of trick that just makes you go 'Oooo.... whatever' then they play some sort of music while they are doing it then they start..... Clapping.... you know that clap, clap, clap, clap, clap.... *slap*, just stop it, you aren't in tune, its easily the most cheesy thing you can do.... oh and you aren't in tune. They're doing it as if in some sort of 'encouragement', it's toneless and it's annoying.

All-Blacks
  • All-Blacks

• Members

Posted 08 January 2007 - 01:49 AM Edited by All-Blacks, 11 March 2009 - 01:19 PM.

orly.gif

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2007 - 02:35 AM

QUOTE (TheDude5000 @ Jan 7 2007, 06:48)

Same goes with class/schoolwork!

Why is the country called Greenland when its really ice, and vice versa with Iceland!?

Could having sex around three be considered a threesome!?

If your fat ass momma fell, why would you laugh when the ground is already cracking up!?

All-Blacks
  • All-Blacks

• Members

Posted 08 January 2007 - 02:57 AM

Why is the country called Greenland when its really ice, and vice versa with Iceland!?

Lol i've always wondered 'bout that.

eyeswideshut
  • eyeswideshut

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 08 January 2007 - 02:59 AM

People playing Madden Online piss me off. They all do the same stuff, stupid glitches. Online play on the ps2 in general makes me mad. The servers are so crappy. Why the hell would I wanna pay 600 for a ps3 when I can get two XBox 30s for just a little more. Sony is being cheap as hell. DAMN YOU SONY!

Brutuz
  • Brutuz

Otherwise known as Joe.

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 January 2007 - 04:52 AM

Why would I wanna pay $650 for 1 360 premium?
Or $400 or a littleboystoy WiiWii?
The PS3 easily beats the 360, then turns it around and spanks its till its red, but as Bill is actaially MJ in disguise, the 360 has sold more.

Yes, this post was completely made out of Random.

Jordan
  • Jordan

Boss

• Members

Posted 08 January 2007 - 07:22 AM

QUOTE (TheDude5000 @ Jan 7 2007, 12:48)

Seinfeld tounge.gif

Jordan
  • Jordan

Boss

• Members

Posted 08 January 2007 - 07:24 AM

I hate those kids in the stadium seating movie theaters that for some reason seem to have the need to run up and down the steps at least nine times during the movie. What the hell are these kids doing? Someone should sit at the end of the row and trip them.

silvermanblue
  • silvermanblue

Magnets=Miracles

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 08 January 2007 - 07:28 AM

I hate how these forums have slowed to a crawl. I can remember back in the day I would show up and there would be like 200 posts since my last visit now the is like fifty. I see alot of members in the active list but no posts. They should realese gta 4 now so this place can get hot again!!!

Svip
  • Svip

I eat babies

• Members

Posted 08 January 2007 - 04:12 PM

Whatever happened to commercial flights? Why are they so crap today? Why are there so stupidly cheap tickets?

Why can't English have a different second-person singular and plural? Whatever happened to proper English? What's so entirely wrong with the good old uttering of English?

What happened to the Cold War? It was such a great time! What do we do today, not knowing exactly who our enemies is? Do we even have enemies? Are we creating them ourselves today?

Actually, have nothing to rant about. I'd just thought I share some questions. Even though commercial flights these days pisses me off.

Mafia Righthand_Man
  • Mafia Righthand_Man

Shuffle off.

• Members

Posted 08 January 2007 - 04:18 PM

QUOTE (Jordan @ Jan 8 2007, 02:24)
I hate those kids in the stadium seating movie theaters that for some reason seem to have the need to run up and down the steps at least nine times during the movie. What the hell are these kids doing? Someone should sit at the end of the row and trip them.

More like the middle row, so the f*ckers fall the rest of the way down.

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 08 January 2007 - 08:09 PM

QUOTE (eyeswideshut @ Jan 8 2007, 02:59)
People playing Madden Online piss me off.

What do you expect, thats EA for you, which brings me onto a rant, why do software companys insist on bringing out their games early so that every two months you have to download the latest patch, EA are particually annoying for this, test the game a little longer so we won't have to do this. Rockstar aren't that bad, maybe one or two per game, but from experience I know BF2 has had more patches than Micheal Jacksons had surgery (he's another rant), and nearly every other EA game is the same, unless they've been reading the Microsoft guide to making faultless software.

@Svip: I have to agree Commercial flights are getting rubbish these days, I remember when you used to get a good seat and everything on commercial flights even the food was more-or-less edible, thats why when we went on holiday we always tried to book ourselves on a commercial flight instead of a sardine style Charter flight, where no doubt you'd get sat in front of that kid that wants to spend the whole flight tap-dancing on the back of your chair, and when you tell the parents, they're all like 'What do yer want me do'r'bout it'... I could suggest slapping him.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2007 - 08:16 PM

I don't know about yall, but I hate when people drag their feet.

I'm a military civilian and I have been taught proper drill and cadence. Now when I walk I am incredibly quiet, as I always pick up my feet and lay them down softly. Sometimes I sneak up on people and don't even mean to!

But so many youths like me drag their damn heels across the floor EVERY FREAKING TIME they take a step. It's so annoying! I know we're a lazy generation but it's not hard to do!

Kippers
  • Kippers

Project 2501

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 January 2007 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE (Venom @ Jan 5 2007, 21:49)
..Damn Kids, and their baggy pants..

Baggy trousers ftw!

Homework sucks! If they can't teach us enough in the lesson time then that's their fault not ours!

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2007 - 08:23 PM

QUOTE (kippers @ Jan 8 2007, 15:20)
QUOTE (Venom @ Jan 5 2007, 21:49)
..Damn Kids, and their baggy pants..

Baggy trousers ftw!

Homework sucks! If they can't teach us enough in the lesson time then that's their fault not ours!

Oh, two things I dun liek about youths in my age group (16):

Wearing all black with really baggy sh*t and chains. WTF, you don't need such baggy pants, you look like a bunch of dumbasses.

Wearing really, REALLY bright colors and girls' clothing. By this I mean guys wearing girls' clothing. Those goddamn pansies...

Archaon, Lord of End Times
  • Archaon, Lord of End Times

Valhall Awaits

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2007 - 09:26 PM

I'm not old but I'm plenty grumpy so...

I'm with OdDsOcK on this. I hate all these "gangsta" people. For Christ's sakes, I know you like the life style and the music, etc. but enough with the motherf*ckin ghetto babble. And another thing, all these commercials and TV shows with all these depressed and emotional teens. They really piss me off. I absolutely hate those stereotypes. I'm never depressed or emotional. I only have 2 emotions: Happyness and anger. All of my other emotions are replaced by anger. IDK, perhaps I'm too jaded?

And, is it just me, or has the quality of "n00b" gone down recently. I know, n00bs are usually annoying anyways but out of every batch that has been coming in lately I've seen less and less promising members. It worries me. confused.gif

And like OdDsOcK stated above, what is with all these guys in pink shirts!? cry.gif

Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection

Posted 08 January 2007 - 09:33 PM

@Arch: Real men wear pink. cool.gif

No, seriously, I wouldn't be caught dead in pink. Anyway, I have some more things that piss me off.

• Halo 2 on Xbox Live. So, back last year when I was thirteen, I'd go over to my friend's house and play Halo 2 online with him. Know what pissed me off? Those nine year old kids always masking their voice and such. I even had one who thought he'd be a smart ass, and he kept yelling "WHERE'S MY CHOCOLATE MILK BITCH?!". I saw him around a corner, popped out, and capped his ass. "HERE'S YOUR CHOCOLATE MILK BITCH!". Then his other nine year old friends bitched at me calling me a noob and such.

• School lockers. Ok, so I was almost late to class. I go to my corner lockers and guess what? Completely blocked by people standing there talking about god knows what. So I gently push my way through, and grab my books. But apparently what I did pissed them off, so now they won't let me out. Enough is enough. I shoved my way through, and they said "Do you mind, we're talking here!". I almost said "Do you mind, I'm trying to get to class and your fatass is in the way!". But there were teachers around. confused.gif

I had a really good one other than those but I can't remember it..

Kaj.
  • Kaj.

Shift Happens.

• The Connection

Posted 08 January 2007 - 09:37 PM

QUOTE (Archaon, Lord of End Times @ Jan 8 2007, 16:26)
And like OdDsOcK stated above, what is with all these guys in pink* shirts!?

*Salmon. They justify it by calling 'pink', salmon.

Archaon, Lord of End Times
  • Archaon, Lord of End Times

Valhall Awaits

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 08 January 2007 - 09:45 PM

Oh man, that reminds me of something else.

When you're trying to get to class during the bell. There's all these other people trying to get where they're going, etc. Well, eventually you end up at the stairs and so do a lot of other people who need to use them, and guess what? You've got dumbasses standing right in the middle of the goddamn stairs chatting about some useless sh*t. Here you have all these people trying to get up the stairs while you're going down. Of course, the f*cks don't move, they just keep f*ckin talking. They clog up everybody and make everyone angry. I'd love to throw the f*cks down the goddamn stairs and leap off the top of 'em and drop kick the f*cks right in their faces.

Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection

Posted 08 January 2007 - 09:49 PM

Oh, that reminds me of something ELSE school-themed.

In the front of our school, we have two sets of stairs. An "UP" set, and a "DOWN" set. The up set starts over at the orange hall, which is stupid because that's for the special kids, wink wink. The down stairs end at the green hallway, which is where alot of kids are. That's where the cafiteria is. Why not flip them for god's sake? Anyway, we have four lunch periods, each during Fifth period. You have first lunch for twenty five minutes, then second lunch, ect. I have fourth lunch. So, I eat at the lobby which is basically down at the end of the green hall. I go to the down stairs, and guess what? There's like fifty f*cking people trying to go UP them. Dumbasses.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users