• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:59 PM

But I thought I was the creepiest, clingiest guy around here? :(

I'd look through your profile to find out, but I'm honestly a little afraid to do so.

I'd like to say the videos I make speak for my mental health than my profile ever would.

• Shah Sam likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:29 AM

since when newbies start sending 'hate' messages? does anyone get these?

I just got one:

eUKieD4.png

does anyone get these too? I guess this is the second or third one that I got :/

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

I shall revoke the throne, atop the stellar tree

• European-Union
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:59 AM

It's a spammer, been dealt with.

• ten-a-penny likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:01 AM

It's a spammer, been dealt with.

:^:

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:29 AM

I got one when I first joined. He said he was going to 'find me', lol.

Personally I love getting those kinds of messages. Always good for a laugh.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:50 AM

I got one when I first joined. He said he was going to 'find me', lol.

Personally I love getting those kinds of messages. Always good for a laugh.

I was confused since this was the second one I got :whistle:

albeit the first one didn't even make since! :lol:

oh God the irony.....both messages had the title as idiot :p

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

HowLongUntilTrumpLeaves.com

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:15 PM Edited by Audiophile, 22 February 2014 - 06:27 PM.

Was editing a short video in Final Cut Pro X for a presentation, at like 1 a.m, problem was once it was done the "share" option to upload it wouldn't work.

Or so I thought....after about an hour trying to figure it out, I gave up and was quitting the program, it prompted me that there are things going on in the background and if I close the program, it will be lost.

Duh. I remembered that the new update for Final Cut Pro X moved where the share button is located and it performs sharing in the background, just as it does rendering in the background and continually saves your work in the background etc. So you don't actually see a progress of that after you've started it unless you open the background tasks menu and keep an eye on it.

Crafty Apple. It was just me being dumb. But I'd rather that than losing 2 hours of work/having to reinstall Final Cut Pro.

Pretty stupid of me to have forgotten that because if I'd lost all that work, I'm sure I might have wanted to throw my Macbook Pro at the wall. :lol:

All's well that ends well.

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• BUSTED!
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:53 PM Edited by Joe Chip, 22 February 2014 - 06:55 PM.

It's not just newbies by the way.

imaretard.jpg :(

• Andreas, ten-a-penny and a20characterusername like this

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:57 PM

There should be a "lulzy PMs" thread if there isn't one already.

• ten-a-penny likes this

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Champion Guinea Pig [GTAFMC]
    Most Annoying Member [All Time]
    Biggest Asskisser 2014
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Total Overhaul 2014 [GTA SA Beta Edition]
    Biggest Asskisser 2013

Posted 22 February 2014 - 07:00 PM Edited by Kalvin, 22 February 2014 - 07:00 PM.

There was one long ago but it got locked, because of what PM's are; what's in the name. Personal.

Devyl
  • Devyl

Wait; I have a .GIF for that.

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Unknown

Posted 22 February 2014 - 07:03 PM Edited by Devyl, 22 February 2014 - 07:04 PM.

There should be a "lulzy PMs" thread if there isn't one already.

This has been done before and ended in a horribly miserable failure that caused practically half the active posters around here to get into fisticuffs. 

We don't want any more fisticuffs.

ibnSRHnEqNDQ8N.gif

• Kalvin likes this

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 February 2014 - 07:10 PM

There was one long ago but it got locked, because of what PM's are; what's in the name. Personal.

Which is why mods can read them. "Personal" doesn't mean much when you're putting something online.

This has been done before and ended in a horribly miserable failure that caused practically half the active posters around here to get into fisticuffs. 

We don't want any more fisticuffs.

Yeah I've noticed people here tend to be pretty thin-skinned like that, especially in the GTA:O section.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 22 February 2014 - 07:42 PM Edited by ten-a-penny, 22 February 2014 - 07:45 PM.

wait. we had a thread about it? :O

EDIT if your English isn't your first language; don't you hate it when you start typing while using your own language (in this case, العربية Arabic) but forgot to turn your writing settings back to English. later write a long thing, only to discover its not in Arabic?

:angry: that just happened to me. at least I only wrote two words :p

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:47 AM

f*cking alcohol. I feel like a douchebag.

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:55 AM

Applying for field placements is starting to feel a lot like:

tumblr_inline_n0p2byfkTY1qarprc.gif

"Hurrrr without this you can't get into your final year".

f*ck you.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 24 February 2014 - 09:47 PM

So I tell my mom about my plans to move up north after I graduate for the umpteenth time, and she flips sh*t at me for the umpteenth time.

Goddamn.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]

Posted 24 February 2014 - 10:58 PM

@twister...are you the last out of the house? Maybe she fears being left alone.

-----------------------

I've been riding our stinky public transportation system for almost my entire life. I've smelt some things...some bad things.

Holy f*cking hell, there was a dude on my trolley coming home today who might take the smell cake.
  • universetwisters likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:04 PM

@twister...are you the last out of the house? Maybe she fears being left alone.

-----------------------

I've been riding our stinky public transportation system for almost my entire life. I've smelt some things...some bad things.

Holy f*cking hell, there was a dude on my trolley coming home today who might take the smell cake.

I'm her only son, if you're not counting my stepbrother. Maybe she is.

Have you ever tried the Washington DC metro? They keep it pretty clean, believe it or not. The cost to that is that the trains stop running late at night so they can clean the stations and the cars.

Devyl
  • Devyl

Wait; I have a .GIF for that.

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Unknown

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:10 AM

Work sucks balls. It's so cold that no one is doing any car stuff. That means I'm stuck in my office.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:47 AM

So evidently a mod can't have a female protagonist because " if I'm gonna play the game, should be a dude".

Misogynist bummer. This night is getting better and better.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:56 PM Edited by lil weasel, 25 February 2014 - 09:56 PM.

Seems we don't have enough homeless strays in the United States.

We have Olympian's importing them. It would not be so bad if they kept the animals.

But, get this, after 30 days in quarantine they "Will be put up for adoption".

Most U.S. dogs in our pounds don't last a week before being 'put down' because nobody wants them.

Muffins
  • Muffins

Dalto11, Muffins, its whichever.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:40 AM

Not much of a rant, but I realized today I've nearly been a member of this site for a decade... I'm 21 now, but it somehow makes me feel old and I don't like it damn it.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:50 AM

Insomnia sucks. I was up all night last night, and I couldn't go to school because I got zero sleep. Same thing's happening tonight, it's almost 5 AM, I have to be up in an hour, and I got no sleep so far. I've missed too much school this year as it is, but I have three major tests that will affect my grade a lot.

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 27 February 2014 - 04:29 AM Edited by Audiophile, 27 February 2014 - 04:30 AM.

After my last sh*tty experience with UPS, I finally found out how to avoid them as a shipping carrier when purchasing with Amazon.ca.

In the address line just put the word "box" somewhere and Amazon's shipping system will think it's a P.O. box and thus assign it to Canada Post because only they can ship to P.O. boxes. I live in a condo so technically it's a box because we have a community mailbox area which each apartment has their own mailbox. I just wrote my address as I normally would and before apartment number I put "box". I definitely see the change because I now have a "priority" shipping option when before it was two-day, one day etc. People have been using this method for years to avoid UPS and it's worked, Canada Post doesn't seem to mind either.

f*ck you, UPS. I wish Amazon never gave them the contract because they're a clusterf*ck in my area. If it's UPS, I know I'll have to sit around all day waiting for them to come between 6-9 p.m. or 1-2 p.m. depending on their route. Sometimes they don't even try and drop off the missed delivery slip and run off. I don't have the time for that and the guy that runs my local UPS store is a top level douchebag and has such a thick accent that you can't even understand him so if you ask him to repeat something he acts rude as f*ck.

All in all hate dealing with UPS and will take Canada Post any day over them. Quick delivery, if it's small enough they'll put it in the mailbox and if they don't bring it up/it's too big they just take it to the post office and I can pick it up same day.

First world problems.... :lol:

Potato Boggle
  • Potato Boggle

Formerly ozzman1

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 February 2014 - 12:09 PM Edited by Potato Boggle, 01 March 2014 - 01:05 AM.

Holy sh*t we had a chimney fire ilke an hour ago (6 AM) and my uncle almost emptied both of our fire extinguishers putting it out while my mom ran around the neighborhood banging on doors trying to get more and I was calling every name in my moms phonebook asking if people had them.  

Luckily my uncle had enough wood to cover the fireplace to smother it while he sprayed the extinguisher down a hinged vent thats outside on ground level. 

It was scary as hell, I thought we were going to lose the house. I'm also starting to think this house is trying to kill me

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• BUSTED!
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 28 February 2014 - 11:59 PM Edited by Joe Chip, 01 March 2014 - 12:15 AM.

As appropriate as it is for Google, I don't think absurdist design philosophy is something that websites should actually practice. :/

Capture.jpg

Capture1.jpg

Capture2.jpg

Capture3.jpg

Also I'm near this guy in my art class (i'm a senior in high school, he's a freshman, I think), and I'm nice to people because I feel like it's better for me in the long run, so I don't really say anything when he cheats on tests using me (keep in mind this is an art class, and the teacher hands out what are basically answer keys two days before the test). So we had a test on anamorphic and perspective-based art a couple days ago, and I get to the short answer questions and I look over and he copied my answers word for word. I have a distinctive way of wording things too, so it'd be noticeable if we'd turned in the same answers. I changed the way I phrased the answers to try to make up for it, and when he saw me erasing he gave me a dirty look. :/

And today we were finishing up a group project, and he told me that I was ruining the shape of what he was drawing and to focus on the background. Then he erased all the work I did. I tried my best :(

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:02 PM

I do not have a problem with Atheist's as there are a lot of them on this forum. But it is incredibly annoying when one tries to shove it in your face and wants everybody to believe that god does not exist. That happens too much on this forum and honestly it needs to stop.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

I shall revoke the throne, atop the stellar tree

• European-Union
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:07 PM

My current pet peeve.

Let's play "spot the error":

I do not have a problem with Atheist's as there

Gah!
  • universetwisters, Raavi and Scaglietti like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:12 PM

I do not have a problem with Atheist's as there

Gah!

My second ex (not the nazi) used to write fanfiction, and her vocabulary was just like that. Literally peppered with misspellings and poor vocabulary. Take this for example - http://shadowsinthed...tshot-397706584

"you hade to do that seriously?"

"yeah,i hade to"

she coughed and began to walk with the droid.

"so about the warriors of war"

"agian?"

"yes please"

Real Nobel literature prize quality right there.

• Shah Sam likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:37 PM

I do not have a problem with Atheist's as there are a lot of them on this forum. But it is incredibly annoying when one tries to shove it in your face and wants everybody to believe that god does not exist. That happens too much on this forum and honestly it needs to stop.

stay away from deviantART. trust me.

why I hate Atheists? because that almost all the Atheists I met are like....if you're a believer, they're dead.

at least Atheists here are nice and don't call you crazy and brainwashed for believing. there? you're a f*cking brainless asshat just for having a different belief.

f*ck dA's Atheists.*

*not all Atheists are like this. I do have Atheist friends here and there. not saying that Atheists suck in any way. also I don't want another religious war here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users