~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:26 AM

This guy!!!!

9A4RMzF.jpg

For multiple reasons.  Mainly it is the hassle he causes me with my dogs.  Bear in mind I don't have hunting dogs.  I have pugs - they don't hunt....but they are trained on command to 'go potty'.  

The other night we caught the possum at a bad time and he was unable to climb up and out of my yard in time.  He was forced to play possum on the yard.  Naturally the dogs wanted to do pug dances and say hi.  Total potty distraction.

Just a few minutes ago we went out to go potty.  They [the dogs] ran around smelling like mr. possum had been around.  The one dog who owed me a poop...pooped.  Where I live you have to dispose of your dog's poo no matter what...no matter if it is your yard and property or whatever.

I went over to dispose of the poop in the poop can.  The poop can is in an unlit corner(bottom right of the pic for reference)...scary enough on its own.  f*cking possum was sitting on poop can.  Scared the f*cking sh*t out of me.

• Harley, na89340qv0n34b09q340 and sivispacem like this

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:39 AM

The possums around here like to hang out on our back porch, and so sometimes I'll head out to the kitchen to get some juice and whatnot at night and I'll notice the porch light's on, and when I look out there's often a little gremlinpossum standing upright looking into my windowed door. Sometimes there are three or four.

Possums are definitely no good.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:40 AM

Which brings me to a rant of my own. I hate people who talk about seriously harming their loved ones. It's f*cking disgusting. People who broadcast wanting to hurt or kill their loved ones are the most pathetic and disrespectful twats living.

In the United States there was a TV program based on that, "Pow! To the Moon, Alice!" (The Honeymooners [1955-1956)

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]

Posted 04 December 2013 - 01:45 AM

Which brings me to a rant of my own. I hate people who talk about seriously harming their loved ones. It's f*cking disgusting. People who broadcast wanting to hurt or kill their loved ones are the most pathetic and disrespectful twats living.

In the United States there was a TV program based on that, "Pow! To the Moon, Alice!" (The Honeymooners [1955-1956)

Yeah, but in Ralph's defense Alice did have an ultra annoying voice.

GTA36362355
  • GTA36362355

moving before it's dead

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:27 AM

Since last few days, I've developed a hatred for advertisements. They're f*cking everywhere. On the roads, on the television, on the internet, every f*cking place my eyes could see. And they are all lies. Everyone is trying to make us believe that we need their products. Not even a single advertisement makes me believe that they've identified a need and are trying to sell us what we actually need. All they're trying to do is create a 'need' in our brains. I f*cking hate consumerism and I f*cking hate advertisements.
  • Melchior and WildBrick142 like this

Eris
  • Eris

Ghetto Star

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:21 AM

I hate the Pentecostals.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:05 PM Edited by RoadRunner71, 05 December 2013 - 01:05 PM.

f*cking bullsh*t of "democratic" country I live in. Theorically, it's a secular state, however the Catholic Church is exempt of paying the land value tax due to some concordat dated between 1976 and 1979, aka, half pre-constitutional (it was the transition after Franco's dictatorship).

The worst is that some political parties are always saying that once they win elections they will break these agreements with the Church but when they are in the government do NOTHING about it.

Murray Bunyan
  • Murray Bunyan

Peon

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:35 PM Edited by Murray Bunyan, 06 December 2013 - 02:57 PM.

Did not use quotes because quotes were all f*cked up.

@SintgrayX
You see, think of someone who has never (yes, I'm completely sure) gave a smile on your face, instead, has always infuriated you with her actions. Someone who you are forced to live with, but you really don't want to. Even though you are just supposed to fight with her and then get along again, or something like that. But I do, I f*cking hate that useless f*ck! That batsh*t insane bitch. Whenever she confronts me, she does that often (no respect for her elders), the bitch yells like a harlot, she yells at her parents too.
My father has a very short temper and most of the time he will not tolerate any kind misbehaviour. The bitch often objects to my parents' orders and argues even if told not to, this cracks up my father, since she gets away with her sh*t most of the time and somehow sucks me into the situation, I have to listen to my father's tirade for sh*t I did not do.

I really, really try to stay away from her. Previously, not 6 months ago, we both used to study at different educational institutions, everything was going fine. I used to come home, take my prepared food to my room and would not say a single word to her. Unless it involved some important matter. Everything seemed to be perfect, my educational life was perfect, just when my f*cking mother decided to have her study at my institution, I was like "WTF?!" and tried to talk her into not doing that sh*t. But she did, we both study in the same grade/level/class. To even think about it, is just absurd. Both brother and sister studying in the same grade. Some of the students taunt me, make fun of me and the like, because of that bitch's actions. Everyone tells me that she tries to flirt with them (like how a whore would beg for someone to quench her whore-ish thirst), I usually ignore it but I did once see her doing so. My educational social life has been completely ruined since the day that bitch stepped there.

I haven't even listed half of my problems with her, some of the things are really complicated to explain. On the internet, it's even more harder for me to explain to someone who is not going through the same situation and/or does not have to suffer because of a whore sister. Sisters, why do they even exist?

@Unoriginal Gangster
"loved ones"
Great, you completely missed the point. I know it's not supposed to be taken literally, but really, she's not someone who you'd share your better side of the emotions with.
  • Shah Sam likes this

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:16 PM

This guy!!!!
9A4RMzF.jpg

For multiple reasons.  Mainly it is the hassle he causes me with my dogs.  Bear in mind I don't have hunting dogs.  I have pugs - they don't hunt....but they are trained on command to 'go potty'.  

The other night we caught the possum at a bad time and he was unable to climb up and out of my yard in time.  He was forced to play possum on the yard.  Naturally the dogs wanted to do pug dances and say hi.  Total potty distraction.

My dogs go after and sometimes catch the possums. Since they can carry fleas or rabies it's a bit of a concern. I find the garden hose works pretty good to get rid of them temporarily and I did pick axe one through the head. I took a pic but it's a little gruesome. Amazingly, the possum lived quite a while with the pick axe through its head. If I had a quicker/more humane way to dispatch the pests (can't discharge a firearm in a residential area) I'd get rid of them all permanently.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:28 AM

Computer crashed and it seems like the hard drive died judging by the ticking sound. :cry: Honestly not that great. 100's of bookmarks, loads of pictures, the tabs aren't even the hight of my problem anymore, this is horrid.
Just trying to watch Flying Spur vs Ghost Head to Head, it lagged, I clicked the mouse several times and freeze. Shut off via button, start, got Windows loading for an hour, startup repair for another, then dad shut that off and I got this crash report.

Also somebody put real pictures of Rogers and Paul burnt up sitting in the burnt Porsche online. How sick. :(

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:04 PM

Sennheiser earphones already broken. Just ONE month have lasted. Is this f*cking normal?

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:40 PM

Just ONE month

Well, it happened to me.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:57 PM

Just ONE month

Well, it happened to me.

Well, I'm getting really pissed off about the matter. I'm considering getting one of these and no more problems with earphones and sh*t anymore.

80s-ghetto_blaster.jpg

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

The Wolf Hunger Rises

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:04 AM

Sennheiser earphones already broken. Just ONE month have lasted. Is this f*cking normal?

Which ones? I find the in ears are really well made but the over-ears can be really hit and miss in build quality.

Try some Audio Technicas, Grados or AKGs?

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:32 AM

In ears, I'm not sure about the model since I'm stupid and I accidentally got rid of the quarantee. If I still got it I would find the guy who sold me them and strangle him until he gave me my cash back.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

The Wolf Hunger Rises

• United-Kingdom

Posted 07 December 2013 - 12:34 PM

Are they the CX-300 IIs, the cheap ones? If so I've had a few pairs, they never last longer than a year or two but that's expected given the price. How did they break?

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 December 2013 - 12:43 PM

Nope, they ain't those. They weren't too expensive though, what seemed strange considering that some I used to have from the same brand (and which lasted quite long) were pretty expensive. Anyway, when I went to buy the ones that have recently break I couldn't find the others, so I asked the shop assistant to give me some good ones and this was the crap he gave me.

About your second question, suddenly, one of the earphones stopped sounding. I guess it's the most common way they stop working.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

The Wolf Hunger Rises

• United-Kingdom

Posted 07 December 2013 - 01:09 PM Edited by sivispacem, 07 December 2013 - 01:10 PM.

Sennheiser warranty their stuff for a year. Even if you don't have a receipt it might be worth sending then an email. They were really good when my HD558s developed an intermittent fault with one of the drivers and ended up replacing them FOC even though they were more than 2 years old.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 07 December 2013 - 01:40 PM

I use Logitech G930 headphones. They're pretty damn good.

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

Later, losers.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:00 PM

Why can't people dance in the streets anymore? Back in my day you'd be thought a witch if you weren't dancing in the streets. You name it, we danced it. Even the oldies of the time would be stepping and strutting down the street without worry. Now I can't as so much put on my tap shoes without getting arrested. What happened?

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:43 PM

Third wave feminism has REALLY started to piss me off these past few years. Stupid whining c*nts are trying to shove their imaginary oppression down my throat by invading MY space. "OMG VIDEO GAMES HATE WOMEN BECAUSE THERE'S NO WOMEN PROTAGONISTS!" but then we get a woman protagonist "OMG THAT'S A MYSOGYNISTIC REPRESENTASHION OF A WOMAN ZHES JUST PLAYIGN THE VICTIM" and then we get a strong female lead "OMG DIS ISNT A FEMALE PROTAGONIZT ITS JUST A MALE PROTEGONIST WITH A FEMALE SKIN SO MYSOGINISZT."

Like, OK, you're idiots, and you're free to think what you will. But invading my hobbies that you don't even f*ckin' like for the sake of fighting "misogynistic oppression" is pushing it too f*ckin' far. Another thing, those f*cking morons don't even understand the meaning of the word misogynist. They just like to blanket-label everything they don't personally like as misogynist. This is what happens when there are "equality" groups when there's already equality in place. It's the equivalent of a group of anti-abolitionists still functioning even though slavery has been shut down in this country for more than a hundred years.

• EntretainMeOrDie likes this

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize
  • Worst Tits 2015
    Best Poster [Sports] 2015
    Best Poster [Sports] 2014
    Worst Tits 2014
    Last ever poster in a public area on the old forum
    Best Llama 2016

Posted 07 December 2013 - 08:00 PM

But I would like to see a female protagonist in GTA as I'm sick of looking at pixelated blokes arses all the time, would be nice to stare a pert female bum whilst I'm shooting up a roadblock of police.

• DeafMetal and Shah Sam like this

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 07 December 2013 - 08:09 PM

But I would like to see a female protagonist in GTA as I'm sick of looking at pixelated blokes arses all the time, would be nice to stare a pert female bum whilst I'm shooting up a roadblock of police.

Imagine the woman-on-woman lapdances.

Ermac
  • Ermac

never heard of singles, except for my relationship status

• The Yakuza
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 07 December 2013 - 09:10 PM

GTA Online brudda. You can even get woman on woman bouncy bouncy.

Don't ask me how I know that.

• Shah Sam likes this

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 07 December 2013 - 09:20 PM

GTA Online brudda. You can even get woman on woman bouncy bouncy.

Don't ask me how I know that.

Oh my... I gotta make a woman-character right now.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 December 2013 - 09:25 PM Edited by Nale Dixon, 07 December 2013 - 09:25 PM.

Third wave feminism has REALLY started to piss me off these past few years. Stupid whining c*nts are trying to shove their imaginary oppression down my throat by invading MY space. "OMG VIDEO GAMES HATE WOMEN BECAUSE THERE'S NO WOMEN PROTAGONISTS!" but then we get a woman protagonist "OMG THAT'S A MYSOGYNISTIC REPRESENTASHION OF A WOMAN ZHES JUST PLAYIGN THE VICTIM" and then we get a strong female lead "OMG DIS ISNT A FEMALE PROTAGONIZT ITS JUST A MALE PROTEGONIST WITH A FEMALE SKIN SO MYSOGINISZT."

Like, OK, you're idiots, and you're free to think what you will. But invading my hobbies that you don't even f*ckin' like for the sake of fighting "misogynistic oppression" is pushing it too f*ckin' far. Another thing, those f*cking morons don't even understand the meaning of the word misogynist. They just like to blanket-label everything they don't personally like as misogynist. This is what happens when there are "equality" groups when there's already equality in place. It's the equivalent of a group of anti-abolitionists still functioning even though slavery has been shut down in this country for more than a hundred years.

Hey man come on, Anita Sarkeesian is amazing. She managed to talk for 20 full minutes about Ms Pac Man supposedly being the most sexist thing in a video game. Now say what you want, but that takes skill. She also managed to con people out of 150 grand so that she could make youtube videos.

She got game (no pun intended.)

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:50 PM

Hey man come on, Anita Sarkeesian is amazing. She managed to talk for 20 full minutes about Ms Pac Man supposedly being the most sexist thing in a video game. Now say what you want, but that takes skill. She also managed to con people out of 150 grand so that she could make youtube videos.

Are you f*ckin' kidding? She seriously raised 150k from the f*cking retards that eat her sh*t up?

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:53 PM

Are you f*ckin' kidding? She seriously raised 150k from the f*cking retards that eat her sh*t up?

Yeah she made a kickstarter for the youtube videos saying she'd need $6000 dollars to make them and she got $158,992

http://www.kickstart...-in-video-games

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 12:20 AM

Yeah she made a kickstarter for the youtube videos saying she'd need $6000 dollars to make them and she got $158,992

http://www.kickstart...-in-video-games

Oh. My. God. I just can't... wow. People are f*cking idiots.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:22 PM

Attempting to explain and break down things to my German teacher is like I'm speaking to a brick wall. Nothing gets in! He doesn't comprehend any points that I am trying to make about his teaching skills, why his students argue with him, and why nobody really enjoys his class.

Here is the story. Last year we learned a lot in German and had the fun you'd expect from a language class: a food day, videos, interesting facts about the country, my teacher's experiences, and fun ways to learn the language not involving a god damned book to do work out of at all. Almost everyone passed his class.

Well he left to Austin this year due to his son and wife living there, and we got this new guy. So I am thinking we're going to have fun this year but learn some more in depth things about the country and learn more ways to have a conversation in German and learn harder words. Nope!

We're learning practically nothing about the country and all we do is book work about conjugations and other sh*t. Book work, book work, book work. And we learn practically nothing about the country of Germany itself. Hell, we learn more about his trips to Hong Kong to see his supposedly wealthy daughter than we do about the god damned country! Look, I understand we need to learn the language but at least try and make learning fun, like all of the other god damn language classes. And the problem is, we are not learning a thing... I can do a worksheet on how to write sentences in German, and barely understand what any of it means. We don't learn to speak anymore in that class, and we don't learn a thing.

The class is just useless now and I cannot get out of it. He gives us book work from a practice book, and he barely shows us how to do the work in it, then gets an attitude when we say something. Today he said a fellow complainer was bitching, yes bitching. And he gives us a list of 40 words, gives us a day to 'study and memorize' then he tests us on them the next day, 90% of the class fails, and he does not a thing about it. We explain to him, "Give us the words that will be on the test, give us a week to study, then test us" but he just makes up justifications as to why that would not work, tells whoever says that to shut their mouth, and/or says our argument is invalid. And basically if we try to explain things to him as to why we are not learning sh*t or having fun, he writes that off as complaining. Any explaination is complaining, bitching in his eyes basically.

We don't interact with each other anymore, we don't speak the language that much anymore, we don't understand what we're doing half the damn time, and he is just a joy killing douchebag too with his arrogance and boring-ness.

I tried to explain why nobody passed any quizes given and he said we should've memorized our vocab better. He tested us right after TG break and I said nobody studies over what is supposed to be a vacation. He said some sh*t like thanksgiving is just one day though, you can study on the other days.

I tried explaining everything to him, and he got none of it. I have a 70, a 53 just earlier today, in hid class but I have an A in every other god damned subject. Most of the class is either complaining or failing, yet he cannot take the hint. Just, I don't know what to do. Today he gave us a long ass project to do that is due in one day and needs to be done via computer. My laptop crashed, I have no time to do it at school, and I ain't doing it over Christmas break only to get 30 points put 20 to get deducted due to lateness and his pickiness. :sigh: f*cking sh*t!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users