Quantcast

» «
Photo

Grumpy Old Forumers

10,045 replies to this topic
Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I see nothing but good things for you my boy.

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:18 PM

The HOT tag on the topics is silly. Being labeled HOT just because 32 people replied to it over the years hardly makes it HOT.

A truly HOT topic should be one that has replies within an hour (or three) and when it Cools the tag should disappear.

Not sure if being dumb or joking....

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:00 PM Edited by lil weasel, 18 October 2013 - 11:31 AM.

The HOT tag on the topics is silly. Being labeled HOT just because 32 people replied to it over the years hardly makes it HOT.

A truly HOT topic should be one that has replies within an hour (or three) and when it Cools the tag should disappear.

Looks like you're being dumb, to me. Because as a joke it isn't funny, but I presume it does increase your post count, which must be very important to you.

Example of a 'really hot' topic: http://gtaforums.com...e-bullsht-flow/

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:57 PM

Jesus... they are broadcasting in Discovery Channel another "documentary" just like the History Channel's Ancient Aliens bullsh*t. Basically, before I changed of station, they were stating that every important technological hit of the last years has an extraterrestrial origin -.-"

FFS... it's sad what's going on with the TV and "documentary" channels lately...

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Absolute Dunkel:Heit

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D]
    Contribution Award [General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:06 PM

Looks like you're being dumb, to me. Because as a joke it isn't funny, but I presume it does increase your post count, which must be very important to you.

Really? I thought you were too old for the internet equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I?" You're a pensioner for crying out loud.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:58 PM

Not sure how he is being dumb or joking, he makes a valid point. I don't really care at all for hot tags or whatever, but his point is still valid.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I see nothing but good things for you my boy.

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:43 AM

Not sure how he is being dumb or joking, he makes a valid point. I don't really care at all for hot tags or whatever, but his point is still valid.

I was talking about Weasel's last point, it should 'cool' down, I don't know how to put it in words. Either way I don't see how it can make a person grumpy, so his post itself is in the wrong place anyways.

W2B
  • W2B

Is Awesome!

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:51 PM

I was just thinking how much I miss MTV. Used to be my favorite channel on tv. I grew up watching MTV (since 1995/96), when it was all about music and the occasional Beavis and Butthead and stuff lol, but today the channel is not about music anymore. They only show crap.

Mockage
  • Mockage

First Breath After Coma

• The Connection
  • NATO

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

I was just thinking how much I miss MTV. Used to be my favorite channel on tv. I grew up watching MTV (since 1995/96), when it was all about music and the occasional Beavis and Butthead and stuff lol, but today the channel is not about music anymore. They only show crap.

I agree, there's no point calling it MTV anymore if all they show is dumb shows like Teen Mom and The Real World.

Shoumic
  • Shoumic

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:00 PM

Haha yeah I agree, you should check out MTV over here, it's worse. You'll actually lose IQ points for watching that sh*t here. 

F4L?
  • F4L?

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:26 PM

I'm not grumpy at all tbh, but didn't know where else to exclaim how excited I am to be crashing at an almost complete random's house again, hilarity will ensue tomorrow.

jln22
  • jln22

Call me Julian

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:38 PM

Oh my god, sometimes girls can be so f*cking annoying.

• F4L? likes this

stu
  • stu

I drink it up

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:45 PM

I was walking my dog about an hour ago, and the stupid bitch totally screwed me over. There's this hot single milf that lives a few doors down from me, and she was getting out of her car with her stupid baby. So as I'm walking by I say hello and I'm begging my dog in my head to just act normal and play it cool. But she isn't telepathic and even if she was she's a f*cking dog so she wouldn't understand a word I say. She could be telepathic for all I know, there'd be no way of knowing. Well she barked at the milf and her baby, and she even jumped towards them a bit and I had to pull her back.

She made the stupid baby cry. f*cking dog. I wish she had a pair of balls I could get chopped off at the vets, just to get my own back. She's not the best trained dog in the world, but she never does stuff like that. My already non-existent chance with the milf just became even more unlikely.

Why do bad things happen to horny people. 

• F4L? likes this

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:16 PM

Haha yeah I agree, you should check out MTV over here, it's worse. You'll actually lose IQ points for watching that sh*t here. 

I don't bother watching MTV these days after having a new change of music. MTV show should be closed down instead of being shown on TV.

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:31 PM Edited by RedDaggerXL, 20 October 2013 - 03:19 PM.

That's twice now in GTAO that my progress has been lost. Both times, it was when I was the host of a lobby that kept choosing races. Play for a few hours, go from level 40-47 and gain over 200K - both times. That's 400k lost and the 40-47 level equivalent xp lost twice. That's a lot to someone who's spent ages saving up 350k...

I wouldn't even try to resort to spamming down the drain to get it back because I'd lose it all again... 

Edit: I've heard of people getting some of their lost money and xp back, what should I do to maximise the chance of this happening?

Shazam, got one half of it back. I'm fine with this considering the other half was just from doing races, whilst the second half was winning large races and 2.5k bets.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:05 PM

That bummery feeling when sent someone a PM and a few days later, you check to see if the PM was read, and it was, and there's still no reply.

water_tower_snyder_texas_1.jpg

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:56 PM Edited by universetwisters, 20 October 2013 - 02:57 PM.

And just last night, I walk back home after using my laptop in my apartment's laundry room (can't beat free wifi) and my mom starts yelling at me that dinner isn't ready yet and that it'll be ready in about an hour, so I'm cool with it. I go into my room and watch two episodes of King of the Hill. An hour passes and I'm getting hungry, so I go into the living room, nobody's there. I knock on her door, which is locked. She yells at me "HOLD UP A MINUTE" and I end up waiting out in the living room for like five minutes (I already know what's going on in there). Then, she comes out and starts yelling at me that "dinner isn't ready yet" and how I "can't bust in here after spending X amount of hours in the laundry room expecting dinner". And even when she proved her point, she starts yelling at me about my grades and how she's gonna start putting limits on me and all that stupid bullsh*t.

Sorry I interrupted your freaky old person sex with your boyfriend who's stuck in the 1980s with that mullet, Mom. That doesn't give you any reason to flip sh*t at me, though.

(goddamn I post here a lot)

• PaletoChickenCapo likes this

W2B
  • W2B

Is Awesome!

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

^ Dude, you and your mom, do you ever get along?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:39 PM

^ Dude, you and your mom, do you ever get along?

If I had a dollar for every time me and my mom got along so far since this school year started (around late August), I'd have just about enough money to buy a Double Quarter Pounder, Large fries, a Large Fanta, and a chicken sandwhich, which is what you need for a McGangbang.

IMG_00469.jpg

You know your relationship with your folks is going to sh*t when you think of hamburger measurements while thinking of how many times you didn't get along.

W2B
  • W2B

Is Awesome!

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:05 PM

^ that sucks man

So this weather we're having really blows. It rains for 2 minutes, then it stops, then about 5 minutes later it rains for 1 minute, then it stops again, 30 seconds rain, stop, rain, stop... Been going on like this the whole day. What makes it even worse, is when it rains horizontally, and it literally rains horizontally here because of the damn wind. But it gets even better....

I get home, I walk into the bedroom and it turns out yours truly left the window open :sui: Not wide open, but still, everything near the window is wet... (And it just started to rain again as I wrote this)

I see on the 7 day forecast that this weather's gonna continue throughout the week, so... Yay!

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:39 PM

These kids at school need f*cking help. I was signing in to the library and when I was done I planned to head to my right. Well some dumbass, freshman blonde with some pink ass looking skin just moves all up on me like she doesn't know I'm trying to get out of the way. These people are impatient and it seems the freshman this year are extra annoying. Yesterday somebody was walking all up on me in the hallway like I was invisible. I didn't say anything but I did call the blonde a "dumb bitch" because being that impatient is just idiotic. :/

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:54 PM

These kids at school need f*cking help. I was signing in to the library and when I was done I planned to head to my right. Well some dumbass, freshman blonde with some pink ass looking skin just moves all up on me like she doesn't know I'm trying to get out of the way. These people are impatient and it seems the freshman this year are extra annoying. Yesterday somebody was walking all up on me in the hallway like I was invisible. I didn't say anything but I did call the blonde a "dumb bitch" because being that impatient is just idiotic. :/

You shoulda slapped the bitch!

• Sting4S likes this

jln22
  • jln22

Call me Julian

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:30 PM

Woah Facebook is quite f*cking annoying nowadays. I post a great ass song, found by myself, no likes. Someone posts it after they saw it on my wall, one day later, gets 10000 likes. wtf.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:43 PM

Woah Facebook is quite f*cking annoying nowadays. I post a great ass song, found by myself, no likes. Someone posts it after they saw it on my wall, one day later, gets 10000 likes. wtf.

Happens to me from time to time. Like if I say something, it gets maybe one or two likes. If someone else says the same thing, it gets 100+ likes. Hell, if some girl takes a selfie of herself, people start liking it out the ass.

I wonder who likes those pictures.

GTAction99
  • GTAction99

R*

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:38 AM

PS3 is loading every game but GTA V. f*cking PS3 is giving me a f*cking headache 

GTA V was working fine yesterday, I try to load it up again today, I get a black screen and then my PS3 f*cking double beeps 

it seems like the f*cking pos PS3 stops loading the game right when the R* logo is supposed to show up

it shows the artwork of biking girl on XMB, and the music plays and everything, there are no f*cking scratches, marks, burns, cracks or anything on the f*cking game disc either

and sometimes when I put the game in, it's sounds like it's loading, but then it's make a sound as if I put the game in again and then it'll stop loading/rading the disc all together.  :dozing:  :bored:  :sui: 

FML

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:35 AM Edited by lil weasel, 26 October 2013 - 06:29 PM.

Woah Facebook is quite annoying nowadays. I post a great song, found by myself, no likes. Someone posts it after they saw it on my wall, one day later, gets 10000 likes. wtf.

Happens to me from time to time. Like if I say something, it gets maybe one or two likes. If someone else says the same thing, it gets 100+ likes. Hell, if some girl takes a selfie of herself, people start liking.

Answer to that should be staring you in the *Facebook*.

People to like something on your Page, would have to look at your Page.

Nobody looks, except one person, Nobody Votes a LIKE :^: that seems simple enough.

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:52 PM

I live in a family full of depressed people. (incl relatives).

No more can be said... :|

F4L?
  • F4L?

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

@universe twisters. I would recommend just cooking your own dinner. Saves waiting around for a useless mother.

jln22
  • jln22

Call me Julian

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:26 AM

Woah Facebook is quite annoying nowadays. I post a great song, found by myself, no likes. Someone posts it after they saw it on my wall, one day later, gets 10000 likes. wtf.

Happens to me from time to time. Like if I say something, it gets maybe one or two likes. If someone else says the same thing, it gets 100+ likes. Hell, if some girl takes a selfie of herself, people start liking.

Answer to that should be staring you in the *Facebook*.
People to like something on your Page, would have to look at your Page.
Nobody looks, except one person, Nobody Votes a LIKE :^: that seems simple enough.
Bullshiit

livejoker
  • livejoker

I'm Herbert Moooooooon!

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:32 AM

This will probably get ignored or bashed for being somewhat off-topic (I guess?) but I'll post it here nonetheless as there's no real reason to make an entirely new thread about it. Before starting though, I thought this topic was for old guys here? I'm seeing a lot of 2013's in here. I still love you, though. :colgate:

So I've been here for ages (and other GTA sites) and lurked since GTA V was announced. So I decided to sign in again to post in a topic I felt I could add to (first post in...2-3 years?) and this place is completely changed. Granted, I still see the basic layout of the forum and how to post but now I can like stuff and follow threads...what? If I could be directed to a topic explaining the changes or someone give me a short summary, that would be great. Basically, what did I miss in 2 years?

If this is in the wrong topic then: sorry/bash my sh*t in/I'm a fag/etc....Also, not grumpy. Just confused.

W2B
  • W2B

Is Awesome!

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:40 AM

Man, I just read that Marcia Wallace died. She was the voice of Edna Krabappel in The Simpsons

600.jpg

Didn't wanna create a new topic, so I put it in here

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users