Photo

Grumpy Old Forumers

9,363 replies to this topic
s-paco
  • s-paco

Still here.

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:37 PM

I hate this dutch weather, one day it's cold and the other day it's pretty warm again. Thanks to that, i'm sick again. When will it ever end.

stu
  • stu

I drink it up

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • European-Union

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

How can a slight variation in weather make you sick? 

I think you're lying to cover up the fact you have a weak immune system. I find it's good to expose yourself to sickness and germs, and then pretty soon your immune system will be jacked. For example I like to break into the children's ward at night, and inject their diseased blood into myself and breath their sickly air. I'm also planning a trip to a leper colony, and I'm just gonna dry hump a couple of them.

• F4L? and Trinette like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:45 PM

My f*cking mom is getting on my nerves again. She keeps telling me "f*ck NO YOURE NOT GOING TO FLY UP TO MICHIGAN ONCE YOU GRADUATE / YOURE A f*ckING RETARD / LEAVING FLORIDA IS THE WORST THING FOR YOU". I know that once you turn eighteen and you're legally an adult, she can't do anything, but goddamnit, I have to listen to that bullsh*t for the next seven months. That's seven motherf*cking months. f*ck.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

Can my friend go the f*ck home so I can enjoy the rest of my weekend alone and relaxing? He's hogging my tv playing GTA Online, he's been playing for FOUR HOURS. I'd feel rude to kick him out.

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:28 PM

Can my friend go the f*ck home so I can enjoy the rest of my weekend alone and relaxing? He's hogging my tv playing GTA Online, he's been playing for FOUR HOURS. I'd feel rude to kick him out.

And he's being less rude hogging your TV for 4 hours straight? 'Dude, I think it's time you went home'. 

In other news, my level 15 (oh noes!) character went missing and I created a new one before looking online about losing characters and learning to not overwrite them. Oops.

But I created the same clothes and heritage, and it saved my car (Upgraded felon, I like that car), so the only thing I'm missing is money and xp, which is alright. Bit of a bummer since that's all I've been doing since Friday, but at least that means I don't have to wait 50 levels like some people...

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:34 PM

If you don't want to tell him to leave directly, make up some excuse; that you have to go somewhere to meet someone, that you're so tired and would like to take some rest, that your evil twin has escaped from your basement, that your medic has called and told that you have the ebola... you know.

s-paco
  • s-paco

Still here.

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:40 PM Edited by s-paco, 06 October 2013 - 10:41 PM.

How can a slight variation in weather make you sick? 

I think you're lying to cover up the fact you have a weak immune system. I find it's good to expose yourself to sickness and germs, and then pretty soon your immune system will be jacked. For example I like to break into the children's ward at night, and inject their diseased blood into myself and breath their sickly air. I'm also planning a trip to a leper colony, and I'm just gonna dry hump a couple of them.

Well, i'm not sure if the weather caused this but what else do i have to blame?

Lol, sick tactics. I might need to dry hump more children.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:22 PM

I hate when I'm trying to come up with fresh and original ideas for some project and then discover that had already been done in movies or series...
  • Otter likes this

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:26 PM

Oh, god, hate to do it to you again but that's already the story of my life

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:41 PM

I hate when I'm trying to come up with fresh and original ideas for some project and then discover that had already been done in movies or series...

The same thing happened to me a good deal of time, especially with some old mod plot I was working on that involved a gun dealer from Eastern Europe, which ended up being canceled last year. Cut to a few months ago, and I'm watching "Lord Of War", and guess what - there were so many similarities I don't even know where to start. The main characters from both of them are from former Soviet countries, have crazy ass partying siblings, etc.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:08 AM

The same thing happened to me a good deal of time, especially with some old mod plot I was working on that involved a gun dealer from Eastern Europe, which ended up being canceled last year. Cut to a few months ago, and I'm watching "Lord Of War", and guess what - there were so many similarities I don't even know where to start. The main characters from both of them are from former Soviet countries, have crazy ass partying siblings, etc.
Uh, Lord of War... I've had this kind of problems with that movie too...

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:17 AM

My f*cking mom is getting on my nerves again. She keeps telling me "f*ck NO YOURE NOT GOING TO FLY UP TO MICHIGAN ONCE YOU GRADUATE / YOURE A f*ckING RETARD / LEAVING FLORIDA IS THE WORST THING FOR YOU". I know that once you turn eighteen and you're legally an adult, she can't do anything, but goddamnit, I have to listen to that bullsh*t for the next seven months. That's seven motherf*cking months. f*ck.

Just tell her you changed your mind and are staying, then pack your sh*t one day and leave. That's what I did to my mum, I only moved like 100km though.

Or just explain to her if it doesn't work out you can always move back.

jln22
  • jln22

Call me Julian

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:18 AM

Woah, I hate university, it's so f*cking boring and unpleasant.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:53 AM

I did not know such stupidity existed until I went to the threads about why people don't want PC for GTA V. The amount of fanboys and dumb reasons as to why these fanboys hate each others is just mindbogglingly retarded.

s-paco
  • s-paco

Still here.

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:16 PM

I did not know such stupidity existed until I went to the threads about why people don't want PC for GTA V. The amount of fanboys and dumb reasons as to why these fanboys hate each others is just mindbogglingly retarded.

Trolls.

Trolls everywhere.

W2B
  • W2B

Is Awesome!

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

I'm sick and I feel like crap. Thing is, I almost never get sick. This is the first time in a few years I've really been sick tbh. Last week I visited a friend who had some really bad bronchitis, so now I have it and I hate him haha :sui:

(Oh and there's a massive thunderstorm over here at the moment, first one of the season, but it's hot as hell)

Ermac.
  • Ermac.

Out of Commission

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 07 October 2013 - 09:52 PM

http://publicshaming...-secret-service

It angers me that people like this actually exist, let alone reproduce.

Also, feeling nausea is the worst feeling in the world, bar none.  I would rather feel pain, and that's saying something because we all know pain is, pain.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 10:08 PM

Also, feeling nausea is the worst feeling in the world, bar none.  I would rather feel pain, and that's saying something because we all know pain is, pain.

This one was my favorite in that list: "Ari here is talking about how Obama called Republicans “deadbeats” for refusing to pay their bills. lmao. ”Are you f*cking kidding me?” That is literally the dictionary definition of a “deadbeat.”"

They're all stupid teenagers who know nothing and are trying to be cool.

Also about nausea, I definitely know what you mean though, there is a couple thing worse than nausea though: Migraines which is like a combination of nausea and a feeling that your brain is being microwaved plus a whole bunch of other pains. And also coming down as I've more recently discovered, that was f*cked up.
  • Ermac. likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:11 AM Edited by universetwisters, 08 October 2013 - 12:13 AM.

tumblr_inline_mu24559h6E1qawfnh.png

And people called me racist.

Ermac.
  • Ermac.

Out of Commission

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:36 AM

In my nausea induced state when I typed that, I forgot how bad migraines are. That isn't your average everyday pain, that's advanced pain.

That's the type of pain that make grown men afraid of the light and/or cry. I know from experience.

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:10 AM

Wow...People are so quick to start up violence. I may disagree with politicians and want them to resign or something, but to want someone to die because you don't agree or like them is sad if you ask me. Let's not forget that he was voted into office now. 

Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

Hungry like the wolf

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:53 AM

They installed Windows 8 on all the PCs in my IT class, hell hath no fury like mine.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:32 PM

I really hate people who are hating the thing that they also bought one because it was awesome and then later on they became upset with it. I'm just pissed off on some people comparing GTA IV and GTA V and other older titles as well. The thing about they're saying one's storyline is so boring, the features in the new one are less than the old one, the setting is boring, blah blah blah. This kind of conversation is so endless without any real answers been given.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:41 PM

So I'm walking to my 7th period class at school today when I walk past a group of freshmen girls. As I walk by them, I notice one of them is trying to take a "selfie" and tries to get in front of me, as if she wanted me o be in the background. I ask her what she's doing and she says "RELAX IM JUST TAKING A SELFIE" and then all her friends laugh. I called her a miserable c*nt and continued to my next class.

Flip friggin swaggots. When will they ever grow up?
  • PaletoChickenCapo likes this

Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

Hungry like the wolf

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:06 AM

My school started playing music during recess, Lil Wayne and dubstep. My ears want to commit suicide.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

Generic GTA Username

• Members
  • India

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:25 AM

So there is this girl who has been kept as the well our class monitor or whatever. Basically, the principal came into our class because most of us were making a hell lot of noise, she gave us a fair warning and asked the girl to keep an eye out for anyone misbehaving, I am not one of those guys who do a lot of mischief and all. I was pretty quite for most of the 7th period and in the next period our teacher distributed the grades we got in our exams, so yeah and all went fine until:

The last five minutes of the day, I was just talking and asking a few guys around me if the handkerchief I found was theirs, and that git (the girl) starts complaining saying me and my friend were talking all the time, when she just said that we were quiet 30 minutes back. It was so annoying I felt like giving a good punch on her face.

Problem is, the principal said to keep an eye on the students and that'd she'd be back the next day and now that idiot noted down our names and surely would give it to the principal. She even thought of doing it today itself but the idea slipped out.

Just totally unfair isn't it? Some of my friends were also complaining about the way she acts in the class. She thinks she some sort of boss in the class and she's just way too overconfident.

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:10 AM

This forum needs a severe reassessment of it's staff selection.

I posted the following thread in the V forum, out of sheer frustration with the hate and negativity surrounding the game (yes, I respect opinions, but it's just getting ridiculous):

http://gtaforums.com...-never-existed/

For some unknown reason, it was moved from the V forum to the lesser populated 'GTA Series Chat' forum, despite it being a V-related issue of which I feel strongly about, and me taking my time to reply with reasonable and constructive arguments.

I then pm'd a few mods that were active at the time (who shall remain nameless) requesting an explanation, for which I was ignored by one, and effectively told to 'deal with it' by another. 

I then proceeded to create the thread again to try and continue the discussion, and was subsequently rewarded with my first 'warning point' for my atrocious actions.

Why can't some mods on this forum take a lesson from more chill guys/gals like MiamiViceCity/Kirsty/Moonshield?

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:34 AM

Your thread is actually quite busy where it is. I don't understand the problem - like I said, it'd inevitably be moved or locked or deleted for clogging up the (very busy) GTAV section.

We do our best.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:00 AM Edited by lil weasel, 10 October 2013 - 04:01 AM.

It was posted in the GTA San Andreas Forum, not the V forum. Where it sat without response for a couple of hours.

The discussion was of such a nature that it really covered more than just the San Andreas Game.

It was moved to the General GTA game chat for everyone interested in the various games mentioned to be able to view and discuss the subject, rather than just the San Andreas Players who didn't seem interested.

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:44 AM

This forum needs a severe reassessment of it's staff selection.

(...)

I then proceeded to create the thread again to try and continue the discussion, and was subsequently rewarded with my first 'warning point' for my atrocious actions.

What did you expect? 

Everywhere I've gone, people always complain that the mods are doing a bad job. Every forum, subreddit, community... the mods suck, and you could do a better job but you don't want to. Ah well. 

• F4L? likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users