» «
Photo

Grumpy Old Forumers

9,432 replies to this topic
Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection

Posted 06 January 2007 - 04:42 AM

QUOTE (GTA3Rockstar @ Jan 6 2007, 04:39)
I wanna rant about whether the chicken or the egg came first! Though, I just wanna hear what you think!

Well.. I'd say the egg.

Dinosaurs lay eggs. Chicken's weren't around at the time of dinosaurs.

wink.gif

Kaj.
  • Kaj.

Shift Happens.

• The Connection

Posted 06 January 2007 - 04:50 AM

QUOTE (EmoPat @ Jan 5 2007, 23:42)
Chicken's weren't around at the time of dinosaurs.

wink.gif

Prove it. mad.gif

Tuff Luv Capo
  • Tuff Luv Capo

We must find Ansama Benlanden

• Members

Posted 06 January 2007 - 05:02 AM

Civics, and diet sodas. Like you're really going to lose weight when you drink a diet soda with a McBiggy Fry.

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 06 January 2007 - 05:04 AM

QUOTE (EmoPat @ Jan 5 2007, 22:42)
QUOTE (GTA3Rockstar @ Jan 6 2007, 04:39)
I wanna rant about whether the chicken or the egg came first! Though, I just wanna hear what you think!

Well.. I'd say the egg.

Dinosaurs lay eggs. Chicken's weren't around at the time of dinosaurs.

wink.gif

Okay then smartass, which came first the mother or the egg!?

Kaj.
  • Kaj.

Shift Happens.

• The Connection

Posted 06 January 2007 - 05:07 AM

QUOTE (Tuff Luv Capo @ Jan 6 2007, 00:02)
Civics, and diet sodas. Like you're really going to lose weight when you drink a diet soda with a McBiggy Fry.

Well let's not forget about those silly diabetics that tend to die when the drink the other stuff.

eyeswideshut
  • eyeswideshut

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 06 January 2007 - 05:17 AM

I know about the grammar thing, it's so stupid. But I can also flame at myself because I fail to use the apostrophe because its broken on my keyboard. Oh well still no excuse I just copy an apostrophe whenever I go on the internet. If you went to school or are going to school use proper grammar.

People who have cell phones and don't answer them are starting to piss me off too. Why have it and pay for it if you are not going to answer. If you don't want to answer me then pick it up and say you're busy or lie and say you're f*cking Beyonce or something.

I'm boycotting movie theaters. You're not getting my money. Card me for a Rated R movie. No other movie theater does it. Me and my friend fricking drove there and you saw us and now you are carding me? Thats bullsh*t.

I inlove.gif this topic.

Iminicus
  • Iminicus

Cyclop have 9 years

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 06 January 2007 - 05:28 AM

Sex!

I really am starting to hate the lack of sex in my life. And also, how come the girls on the 900 numbers aren't the girls you end up talking to? Why do they display young, fit, beautiful girls when you talk to some fat bitch named Mary Sue who is sitting at home watching Oprah?

Mr. Hym.
  • Mr. Hym.

huKd oN fonnIx

• Members

Posted 06 January 2007 - 05:38 AM

QUOTE (GTA3Rockstar @ Jan 5 2007, 23:39)

That's an easy one. An egg is just a giant cell, so the egg came as the cells that created the planet evolved and changed to create different species/lifeforms.

On topic, what the f@ck is "teh"? Some a$$hole makes a typo and all of the sudden everyone is using it like it's an actual word.
Another thing, why don't people ever shut the f@ck up? I'm at school, I came there for a reason, to prepare myself for college, and I can never hear a thing because no one will shut the hell up so I can hear. I go to the mall, only a few people there sometimes, but everyone is so damn loud on their cellphones practically screaming at the person on the other end, and getting mad at people who listen in on their conversations. And what's up with all the messed up teachers that have popped up in the recent years? As a matter of fact, there was an English teacher from when I was in eighth grade who got fired for telling her students that she had crabs. Who does that? Coincidentally, while I was there she kept trying to give us rides home in her minivan that was filled with nothing but peanuts. Also, why is everyone my age acting like they are adults? I for one am in no rush to become an adult, because adults become old people and old people are cranky. Besides, I like not having to have a job or any real responsibilities. And why do people find it so strange that I can't play basketball? I know plenty of other black people who can't play at all, and no one bothers them. That's a stereotype that I never understood (as a matter of fact I happen to be pretty good at badminton). I have other stuff to say, but it might get me banned. This is kind of therapeutic, that kink in my neck is gone now.

All-Blacks
  • All-Blacks

• Members

Posted 06 January 2007 - 05:38 AM

QUOTE (-Kajun- @ Jan 6 2007, 17:07)

Well let's not forget about those silly diabetics that tend to die when the drink the other stuff.

Exactly. But I still don't drink that diet coke bullsh*t, the artificial crap in it will probably be worse for my blood levels than sugar.

Ya Mum
  • Ya Mum

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 January 2007 - 05:39 AM

I'll tell you something that really pisses me off is when you have a bruise or a sore finger or whatever and for some reason you just keep on bumping that same sore!!! For example i was playing basketball with my step-bro the other day without shoes and he kicked my toe and its now sprained and for some reason now everysingle bloody minute of my life someone seems to stand on that idsact toe or i seem to kick it into a chair or desk. The other day I seriously threw the chair out the window because i kicked it that hard!!!

Kaj.
  • Kaj.

Shift Happens.

• The Connection

Posted 06 January 2007 - 05:44 AM

QUOTE (All-Blacks @ Jan 6 2007, 00:38)
QUOTE (-Kajun- @ Jan 6 2007, 17:07)

Exactly. But I still don't drink that diet coke bullsh*t, the artificial crap in it will probably be worse for my blood levels than sugar.

Man, I've been drinking mass quantities of aspartame and all those sweeteners for the past decade. I decided to stop drinking them for a few months a couple of years ago and my blood sugar levels didn't change at all.

I choose to ignore all the articles and warnings about the 'effects' or artificial sweeteners. I figure, if my diabetes, future law enforcement career, or some freak accident doesn't kill me first, I doubt the sweet stuff in my Diet Pepsi will.

Hayden2
  • Hayden2

I'd like some tachitos.

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 January 2007 - 06:41 AM

QUOTE (Iminicus @ Jan 6 2007, 16:28)
Sex!

I really am starting to hate the lack of sex in my life. And also, how come the girls on the 900 numbers aren't the girls you end up talking to? Why do they display young, fit, beautiful girls when you talk to some fat bitch named Mary Sue who is sitting at home watching Oprah?

Sex is like air. It's not important unless you aren't getting any.

According to the Macquarie Dictionary:

bugger (say 'buguh)

noun
1. one who practises bestiality or sodomy.

verb (t)
1. to practise bestiality or sodomy on.

Knowing that "b*gger" is a common day word sickens me! Australians use that word willy-nilly and have no idea what it means! Sick, sick Australians. You should all be thrown into a pool to drown.Then someone should throw oil on the surface and light it on fire. And if someone were to find a spot were there was no fire on the water someone should go and punch them in the face!

SagaciousKJB
  • SagaciousKJB

Captain tl;dr

• The Connection

Posted 06 January 2007 - 07:45 AM

I'm really tired of Nancy Grace. I honestly don't understand how so many people could like this woman; she is the phoniest, nastiest, ice-queen-black-lagoon-bitch I've ever seen. I can't count how many times I've seen Nancy Grace attempting to feign sincerity when she's giving her "best wishes" or "condolences" to a family. I believe the first time I saw straight through was when Natalee Holloway went missing. She was just sitting there, "And again, I have to say that I wish the best to this poor girl's parents, from the bottom of my heart," and I wanted to puke.

Not only can she not hide the fact that she is hell-spawn, but she is completely moronic in her points of view. I remember watching a trial where a man was accused of flying to Florida, and killing four of his employees. His defense attorney made the argument, "If we could identify all 19 hi-jackers within hours after 9/11, you'd think that after 10 years, authorities would be able to find some evidence of my client in the airport." Nancy's response: "Umm, hello, what world are you living in? They haven't caught all the hi-jackers yet. You better check your facts..." WTF? The woman is a nasty cold-hearted bitch, a f*cking moron, and somehow, people still love her, and she's still on so many god damn channels that I'm considering canceling my cable just to get rid of her.

Honestly, I over-react a little bit. I mean, I guess Fred Phelps is worse, but he's the only other person I could really think of that I hate as much as I hate Nancy Grace. I hate Nancy Grace enough, to wish that Darth-f*cking-Vader existed, and would force-choke that bitch on live television, with the only memory of her, will be Andy Dick on some VH1 program making sh*tty jokes about the moment it happened.

Xcommunicated
  • Xcommunicated

Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here.

• United-States

Posted 06 January 2007 - 08:05 AM

QUOTE (Hayden @ Jan 6 2007, 01:41)
QUOTE (Iminicus @ Jan 6 2007, 16:28)
Sex!

Sex is like air. It's not important unless you aren't getting any.

This is a horrible analogy. Sex is more like that sushi fish that has to be cut just right or it's poisonous and you die. I'm tired of hearing people talk about all the f*cking they've done because I can tell just by looking at these people that it was most likely some pretty mediocre f*cking. Just plain bad f*cking.

Message to the world: Enough with the sechs. No one should be getting turned on by the thought of some dude's five incher losely placed in some dank snatch for three minutes followed by a few dribbles and eight hours of sleep.

Iminicus
  • Iminicus

Cyclop have 9 years

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 06 January 2007 - 10:34 AM

Xcom: Hence, why I am ranting about sex. Nice analogy. Better than mine.

I hate New Zealand hip hop. I'm serious. Look Scribe, rapping about South Auckland doesn't make you HARD! There is nothing cool about it. Just shut up. No one cares. Same to you Savage and the Deceptikonz. And P Money, what the hell is with your name? Did you sell meth before you became a disc jockey. Then you have the whole 'Foot SoulJahs' thing. No one gives a f*ck.

Scribe: I know how many dudes flow like this and they are all African- American. Pacific Islanders can't rap. Like white boys it is a crime.

The worst of it is, that New Zealanders actually think this is hip hop music, when it is just New Zealanders trying to act hard and West Coast like. There is a major difference between Harlem, Compton, Houston, Chicago and South Auckland. And that difference is no one gives a sh*t about South Auckland.

Cran.
  • Cran.

910 reprisent

• Members

Posted 06 January 2007 - 11:57 AM

I'm really getting fed up with those young whippersnappers skating on the sidewalks..

Blargh. Rant time.

• Emos. I am really getting fed up with this whiney, bitching teenagers who think the world revolves around them. Boo hoo, my parents won't buy my a pony and my Ferrari isn't red! I'm going to inflict some pain on myself. Just be thankful you don't live in a 3rd world, poverty ridden country. These people act like they are the only ones with problems..

• People who piss away money. My friends call me cheap, so they go and pay $5 or $6 dollars for a f*cking Boost juice! I've realised some times you've got to get the mix between money and fun right, but it's crazy the amount of money that my friends go and spend..

• Mainstream music sucks. Hard. People these days don't have any appreciation for great music. Granted, my taste in music will be vastly different to a lot of people, but some of this crap that people listen to is just crazy. Talking like a guy with a vice clamp'd to his balls or yelling in 'anger' + boring, uninspired sounding guitars drums etc = crap.

I'm not feeling grumpy enough to go onto more topics right now turn.gif

Tuff Luv Capo
  • Tuff Luv Capo

We must find Ansama Benlanden

• Members

Posted 06 January 2007 - 12:15 PM

Add to my list, people who hate mainstream music because it's "mainstream".

It's usually maintstream because it's good, not because they're trying to piss anyone off.

True, most of it is awful at first, until you learn the lyrics and respect the melody.

The fray, "How to save a life". I hear it staticly sometimes at work, and I always thought that song was the most annoying, trendy angsty filth. That was until I actually read the lyrics, and what it was about, and listened to it clearly. Now I listen for it at work, instead of dreading it.

Stuff like Gwen Stafani, "Wind it up", on the other hand... *shudder*

AlianAnt
  • AlianAnt

For those about to rock!

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 06 January 2007 - 01:29 PM

Ok. Ok. Rant time.

The Odyssey. The book, from acent times. Its one of the worst books I've ever red. Rember in the beginning of the book where the Gods are all "Odessius is the wisest among men" and sh*t? HES AN IDIOT! First, you've got the fatal mistake. Posidon saves his ass from being F'd in the A. And what does Odessius say? "Oh f*ck him! I aint sacraficing sh*t for him. All he did was cover my ass!"

Then you've got that part where he get away from the cyclops and the things roaring and sh*t on the side of the island. Then Odisseus is all "Hey, f*ck you Cylcops!" and whats he get for it? A boulder almost destorys his ship. Maby if he had kept his moust shut for just a few more minutes before talkin' sh*t, we wouldn't have almost died.

Oh, and that part with that three headed monster? I clearly rember someone (probably that Athena) telling him that he shouldn't arm himself when going through its lair, or he'll get raped. And whats he do? ARMS HIMSELF! Thats like some geinus coming up to you and saying "If you want to get past that motion scencing machine gun, walk slowly" and then running as fast as you can past it. After Odiseeus' guys got eaten he was all "WTF?!"

Thats enough for the Odyssey. How about Superman f*cking Returns? Huh? How about YOU WRITE A SCIPT THAT DOESN'T SUCK ASS?! Who the f*ck thought that 15 minutes of Superman and Lois flying around without saying anything is good Summer Blockbuster entertainment? HUH?!

Oh, hey, hey, guys, I have a great plot for the next Superman movie. First, I'll call it Superman Returns because it'ill be some alternate universe where Superman decided to trod over to the compleatly gone for thousands of years Krypton. Then when he gets back he will be all "Damn, my dad died while I was gone, even though in the first movie I WAS f*ckING THERE WHEN HE DIED! De da le de deee."

Oh, and I have a f*cking great idea for the plot! How about... Lex Luthor makes this master plan to make dirt-cheap land into stupidly high priced land! That must'ov never been done before.....whats that you say? Watch the first movie?! SCREW THAT! Anyways, what about Superman? How will Lex Luthor stop the Man of Steel? Why, by doing whats been done FIFTY f*ckING TIMES by pulling out the kryptonite, of course! Hey, f*ck new plot devices! We have a 350 MILLION DOLLAR BUDGIT TO MAKE THIS THING SUCK!

However, we can make some really good plot devices here with ALTERING THE f*ckING EFFECTS OF KRYPTONITE! How about, unlike in every past incarnation of kryptonite where it makes Superman keel over in mass pain from just being in the general areia of the sh*t, he wont even notice hes flying at an entire f*cking island laced with the stuff!

See, what will happen is Superman will fly over to the island right up to Lex Luthor, totally not noticing keyptonites everywere and he shouldn't be able to get near it before his powers start crapping out. Then Superman and Lex will talk some sh*t, and then Lex will punch Superman, revealing his master plan! BRILLIANT! Oh, and then after Lex's henchmen beat the hell outta Superman, Lex will stab him in the back with a shard of kryptonite and throw him over a cliff into the water below!

At that point Lois will happen to be flying her plane with her guy shes shackin up with who happens to be a pilot! Then, they will swoop by and pick Superman up. Then Lois will notice the peice of Kryptonite thats been broken off into Superman's back and pull it out! THEN SUPERMAN'S FREAKIN FINE!

Not only is he fine, Superman can SUDDENLY NEGATE THE EFFECTS OF THE KRYPTONITE moments later! Whereas it once made him keel over in pain and then a few minutes ago it made him powerless, now it will do nothing but BURN HIM!

See, what he will do is fly underneath the island of kryptonite, and lift the island into space! Boy, its a good thing he can compleatly negate the effects of kryptonite! No wonder hes Superman, The Man of Steel!

Damn! This is one damn good script! Hey, hey, now that we have unbeliveable CGI technology, and this movie in particular has a gigantic budgit, lets not make anything cohesive, or interesting! IN FACT, lets fill about 45 minutes of the movie will COMPLEAT f*ckING SILENCE! Hell, yes!

Who needs an awesome battle with Doomsday? Who needs a cunning new supervillan? NOT SUPERMAN f*ckING RETURNS! No, sir! No, sir! Because that would acctually make for an interesting movie! Not only interesting but..... summer movie blockbuster interesting?! NAY, I SAY! GREENLIGHT THIS sh*tTY SCRIPT!

Thats enough for now.

AlianAnt breaths deeply
  • FirstLadyofGTA likes this

Kaj.
  • Kaj.

Shift Happens.

• The Connection

Posted 06 January 2007 - 04:00 PM

QUOTE (Tuff Luv Capo @ Jan 6 2007, 07:15)
Add to my list, people who hate mainstream music because it's "mainstream".

To further that argument, people who listen to music, but don't listen to music.

I'm talking about those people who don't listen to the lyrics at all, yet think they know music. For example, about a month ago, they played 'Lips of an Angel' by Hinder on the radio like it was a cure for cancer. Every single day, at least 10 times a day. And then I'm talking to one of the girls at work, and she comments on how beautiful the song is. mercie_blink.gif

That song is about some guy cheating on his woman! What kind of silly c*nt thinks that's a beautiful song?

Andyzoot
  • Andyzoot

Player Hater

• Zaibatsu

Posted 06 January 2007 - 08:44 PM

Back to cinemas...

Jesus Christ what is it with people who come into a movie theatre 10 minutes after the movie has started (or 20 minutes after the designated start time) How am I supposed to get into a film when I have some assholes with their ton of food shifting through the seats in front of me and saying stuff like "Oh it's too dark to see the seat numbers" and little kids whose balls haven't dropped shouting "Oh here it is!" Get here for the right time you sh*ts...

Another thing that gets on my tits is customers who nitpick on the smallest things. Just two days ago I had a customer complain at the lack of mirrors in the store!!!! Woah Mr Bush, stop your plans for saving the third world, we need more mirrors in our department stores first!!!

richard the pissed
  • richard the pissed

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 January 2007 - 09:58 PM

hip-hop. listen, bitch, nobody cares how big your implants are, the fact that you got all your money from record sales, or that you have a sports car. you're about as gangsta as a .357 supersoaker and your hoes charge you $500,000 a music video. the ferrari you were ridin' dirty in the vid was rented from hertz. go away.

Drum 'n' bass/MCing. listen. having 2 notes in a "song" and having a fast tempo doesn't make you mozart. the ony human speech is you and your 12-year old pregnant girlfriend disscussing what to name your 20th illigitimate child, (that was only consived for welfare money, the only stable income you will ever see) sped up. and no, fitting a Bass speaker in the boot of your 1989 vauxhall nova doesn't make it sound better, it makes you look like a tw*t and completely masks half the notes (leaving you with one). stop stealing car radios, and get a real job.

Pop Music. you know, i can't insult the musicians that much, as i know you didn't write those songs. but i will keep it simple. your singing is sh*t. your dress sense is sh*t. record co. execs, Please,please, stop having songs written with no meaning. your songs are written in legalise, and as they have to fit into exactly 3:48 as per defined by the radio station (that you own), they don't even get to the second word in "see spot run". the random noises in the background of the songs don't sound like any instrument known to man, and were obviously done on your synthensizer. stop making the airwaves sh*t.

Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 06 January 2007 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (richard the pissed @ Jan 6 2007, 22:58)
hip-hop. listen, bitch, nobody cares how big your implants are, the fact that you got all your money from record sales, or that you have a sports car. you're about as gangsta as a .357 supersoaker and your hoes charge you $500,000 a music video. the ferrari you were ridin' dirty in the vid was rented from hertz. go away.

Drum 'n' bass/MCing. listen. having 2 notes in a "song" and having a fast tempo doesn't make you mozart. the ony human speech is you and your 12-year old pregnant girlfriend disscussing what to name your 20th illigitimate child, (that was only consived for welfare money, the only stable income you will ever see) sped up. and no, fitting a Bass speaker in the boot of your 1989 vauxhall nova doesn't make it sound better, it makes you look like a tw*t and completely masks half the notes (leaving you with one). stop stealing car radios, and get a real job.

Pop Music. you know, i can't insult the musicians that much, as i know you didn't write those songs. but i will keep it simple. your singing is sh*t. your dress sense is sh*t. record co. execs, Please,please, stop having songs written with no meaning. your songs are written in legalise, and as they have to fit into exactly 3:48 as per defined by the radio station (that you own), they don't even get to the second word in "see spot run". the random noises in the background of the songs don't sound like any instrument known to man, and were obviously done on your synthensizer. stop making the airwaves sh*t.

i dont think they heard you. mercie_blink.gif

Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection

Posted 06 January 2007 - 11:25 PM Edited by EmoPat, 06 January 2007 - 11:27 PM.

QUOTE (Cran. @ Jan 6 2007, 11:57)
• Emos. I am really getting fed up with this whiney, bitching teenagers who think the world revolves around them. Boo hoo, my parents won't buy my a pony and my Ferrari isn't red! I'm going to inflict some pain on myself. Just be thankful you don't live in a 3rd world, poverty ridden country. These people act like they are the only ones with problems..

Don't look at me, I'm old-age emo. New age emo's are posers. Always cutting themselves and dressing in those sh*tty clothes. They give us old age emos a bad name. For those people who don't know the difference, old age emos don't cut themselves or think the world revolves around them. Old age emo simply means emotional. M'k?

I thought of something else. TV shows. Ffs, think of something new for once. Every channel I see it's the same god damned thing. That's why I basically never watch TV anymore. Higher some new people that'll think out of the box or something. Just think of something NEW ffs.

All-Blacks
  • All-Blacks

• Members

Posted 06 January 2007 - 11:47 PM Edited by All-Blacks, 11 March 2009 - 01:19 PM.

orly.gif

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 07 January 2007 - 12:16 AM

QUOTE (Mr_Hym @ Jan 6 2007, 05:38)
On topic, what the f@ck is "teh"? Some a$$hole makes a typo and all of the sudden everyone is using it like it's an actual word.
Another thing, why don't people ever shut the f@ck up? I'm at school, I came there for a reason, to prepare myself for college, and I can never hear a thing because no one will shut the hell up so I can hear. I go to the mall, only a few people there sometimes, but everyone is so damn loud on their cellphones practically screaming at the person on the other end, and getting mad at people who listen in on their conversations. And what's up with all the messed up teachers that have popped up in the recent years? As a matter of fact, there was an English teacher from when I was in eighth grade who got fired for telling her students that she had crabs. Who does that? Coincidentally, while I was there she kept trying to give us rides home in her minivan that was filled with nothing but peanuts. Also, why is everyone my age acting like they are adults? I for one am in no rush to become an adult, because adults become old people and old people are cranky. Besides, I like not having to have a job or any real responsibilities. And why do people find it so strange that I can't play basketball? I know plenty of other black people who can't play at all, and no one bothers them. That's a stereotype that I never understood (as a matter of fact I happen to be pretty good at badminton). I have other stuff to say, but it might get me banned. This is kind of therapeutic, that kink in my neck is gone now.

OK a cookie for anyone who spots the irony here, I've given you the head start, I enboldend one clue and underlined the other.

Another thing that annoys me, Political Correctness (or PC), what a bunch of aphid-sh*t that is, you can't call it a 'Blackboard' becuase that might be racist, p*ss off, it's black and it's a board hence blackboard, it's not a chalkboard, it's not made out of chalk is it. A person who is in charge of the board of directors has to be called a 'Chairperson' and not 'Chairman' or Chairwoman', if you know their gender, then they are Chairman or Chairwoman.

F*ck PC, I'm Apple Mac

Jordan
  • Jordan

Boss

• Members

Posted 07 January 2007 - 12:37 AM Edited by Jordan, 07 January 2007 - 03:25 AM.

What the hell is with the people with the iPods and Apple stuff that sit in Starbuck's with their black turtlenecks and their film student black-framed glasses discussing the ongoing globalization issue at hand in the world as well as the environmental issues brought up by Al Gore? f*ck you. The only reason why you bought so much Apple equipment is because you are a self-important pompous intellectual that has relationship issues so you need to fill that void with "different" stuff which normally turns out to be Apple devices. Oh, and your music f*cking sucks. Take your bullsh*t modern music and go pour a pitcher of lava-temperature coffee on yourself while holding a fork into an electrical socket next to the cash register by the window in Starbuck's.

Oh, and if you drink coffee and then use some form of breath freshener, I salute you. However, if you drink coffee and then do nothing to freshen your breath, then I'd like to introduce you and your disgusting mouth to the wood chipper. I'd rather open my mouth and slam my face into the liquified mess in a septic tank than sit next to you in a class or office where everytime you exhale, I think the rapture is upon us.

eyeswideshut
  • eyeswideshut

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 07 January 2007 - 01:05 AM

@AlianAnt: that was like a mega rant.

Anyway I'm tired of stupid people singing half a song then mumbling the rest. If you don't know the words don't sing it. I don't want to hear your version of the chorus then hear you go: "la blah yeah la la..." and so on.

I agree with TLC. I like the Fray and I like their music, but I'm tired of people hating bands, rappers, singers cause their music is played all over the radio. Yeah, it's annoying and I hate when I switch to different stations and they all have the same song but it's being played because people like it and it's good. Don't hate music 'cause it's good and it's played on the radio.

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 07 January 2007 - 01:08 AM

QUOTE (Jordan @ Jan 7 2007, 00:37)
Oh, and if you drink coffee and then use some form of breath freshener, I salute you. However, if you drink coffee and then do nothing to freshen your breath, then I'd like to introduce you and your disgusting mouth to the wood chipper. I'd rather open my mouth and slam my face into the liquified mess in a septic tank than sit next to you in a class or office where everytime you exhale, I think the rapture is upon us.

It depends on what cheap sh*t coffee you drink, if it's that cheap as instant rubbish, usually the one they say is the countrys best seller, in the UK that's Gold Blend, which in the words of a Columbian guy I knew, 'I'd rather drink fertilizer than that sh*t'. It's got to be good coffee, but although I do like love my coffee, I can't stand this culture that if people speak Italian when they order coffee it somehow makes them superior, becuase they think that good coffee comes from Italy.... I got news for you, they don't grow coffee in Italy, the cliamte and altitude and space isn't there.

On the subject of Italian produce, why do they, I know they do this in the UK, call it Buffalo Mozzarella.... Buffalo is the MALE, you don't get milk from a he-cow to make the cheese. It shoud be Buffala Mozzarella

Dem57
  • Dem57

Gangsta

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 07 January 2007 - 01:15 AM

i hate people how copy star wars and the lord of the rings. I dont mean like a hobby i mean like in public, in schools and at work. i know a person in my school how goes around and says stuf like "the fores is weak in your presents" and "listen to gandalf, he gives good advise" biggrin.gif die.gif

ps. hes swedish so he says it whith a funny accent tounge2.gif ashame im the only person in school whit a english backround so im the only one that knows howe funny his accent is biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Kaj.
  • Kaj.

Shift Happens.

• The Connection

Posted 07 January 2007 - 01:20 AM

QUOTE (richard the pissed @ Jan 6 2007, 16:58)

You like 'old-school' rock such as AC/DC, Led Zepplin, and Pink Floyd, and think it's the cats pajamas and everything else is sh*t, don't you? dozingoff.gif

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users