Photo

Grumpy Old Forumers

18,388 replies to this topic
rolomite
  • rolomite

Hear me roar! RAAAWR!

• Members

Posted 26 July 2013 - 11:15 PM

My roommate got me some jack daniels because he took my beers. I ain't even mad tounge.gif

Sorry for double post btw

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:54 AM

Frontier communications can suck a massive blister-covered toad cock.

Bill was due July 25.
Bill was paid July 24.
Internet is shut off July 25.
Called customer support, nothing wrong with the account(wasn't deactivated).
Service guy will come July 26, to check the lines. Will call if he needs to check the router.
No call all day at work. Get home no internet.
Call support, wait for 2 hours for them to answer, be informed that someone changed my service date to August 2..

August f*cking 2nd.. No refund, no nothing. A week without internet, and I'm supposed to be hunky-f*ckin-dory dishing out $60 next month. I'm paying for a service that I am not receiving..

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 July 2013 - 03:26 AM

QUOTE (thatguy23)
Sauce?

QUOTE (thegtaman531)

Sauce?

'source'

Why can't people take a joke?

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:00 PM

All these stupid 'news' topics of late, f*ck off with that sh*t. I mean people here are just posting every single little piece of news they get. 'American Tourists kill and eat rare Octopus', I mean seriously?

mad.gif

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 27 July 2013 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE (AceKingston @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 12:00)
All these stupid 'news' topics of late, f*ck off with that sh*t. I mean people here are just posting every single little piece of news they get. 'American Tourists kill and eat rare Octopus', I mean seriously?

Their excuse is that this is general chat. But remember that without those topics it'd be the same topics (question topic, forum stoners, funny picture topic, etc.) bouncing around the front page, and eveyone would complain about most new topics when they come up (like they do now).

News stories at least bring something to general chat. smile.gif But yeah, I could probably find a million stories more worthy of a topic than that octopus one (and the royal baby one for that matter).

And f*ck everyone complaining about the heat. It's been a constant >90F here with moisture and I've got nothing but a box fan and a window.

Andreas
  • Andreas

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2014
    Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:21 PM

QUOTE (zoo3891 @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 20:22)
It's been a constant >90F here with moisture and I've got nothing but a box fan and a window.

Yeah, the same is the case here in Austria. It's so hot and dry the whole time since the last few weeks, and it had around 100°F/38°C today. And it doesn't seem to end anytime soon. In fact, August is most likely going to be even hotter!

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:20 AM

QUOTE (Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 22:21)
QUOTE (zoo3891 @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 20:22)
It's been a constant >90F here with moisture and I've got nothing but a box fan and a window.

Yeah, the same is the case here in Austria. It's so hot and dry the whole time since the last few weeks, and it had around 100°F/38°C today. And it doesn't seem to end anytime soon. In fact, August is most likely going to be even hotter!

Your country disappointed me this winter. I haven't been to Europe in winter for 6 years apart from January this year, and I was quite happy to see snow and whatnot, then that snow disappears within a day with rain, no snow or something like that for the rest of the vacation. sad.gif
Salzburg is pretty awesome though.

Anyway, back on topic:

• I Hate It When People Like Write This, I Am Not Saying My Grammar Is The Best, but where the hell did people learn to write like that? D:

• I hate to be awaken by someone else when I'm enjoying my sleep

• I hated GoodFellas, it was sh*t, not the best movie out there.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:16 PM

How the f*ck can Rizqan been back?

- Racist called me a black asshole.
- Lame 'ass' jokes.
- Going off-topic in nearly every gen-chat topic.
- Admitted to trolling in an interview for GTAF Weekly.

angry.gif

Meh, I know it's just an Online Forum but just my 2 cents. tounge.gif

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:22 PM

QUOTE (AceKingston @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 12:16)

- Lame 'ass' jokes.

angry.gif

Meh, I know it's just an Online Forum but just my 2 cents.  tounge.gif

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=568583

On Topic: Am I the only one who hates physics in GTA III? Every time I try to flip a car, it is almost glued to the ground but when I am driving I flip the car on every corner no matter what I drive angry.gif

Shou
  • Shou

y

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:25 PM

QUOTE (AceKingston @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 18:16)

Because Rizqan is a righteous dude, and we all love him very much.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:25 PM

QUOTE (WildBrick142 @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 17:52)
QUOTE (AceKingston @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 12:16)

- Lame 'ass' jokes.

angry.gif

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=568583

On Topic: Am I the only one who hates physics in GTA III? Every time I try to flip a car, it is almost glued to the ground but when I am driving I flip the car on every corner no matter what I drive angry.gif

I know that topic which was the reason I posted my little rant.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:27 PM

I've played too much GTA IV, now I can't get used to the "physics" of GTA SA.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:29 PM

QUOTE (WildBrick142 @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 13:22)

You do get used to it after a while, I have played this game so much due to how much I like it and I am certainly used to driving the cars however I do agree that it is hard to flip over other vehicles due to how much vehicles like to roll. It is not so bad outside of missions but in particular missions such as 'Turismo', the Cheetahs are going quick at a set route and one touch against them rolls them over repeatedly but not onto theit backs.

All in all, the physics are not terrible but can be frustrating at the maneuvering of AI Controlled Vehicles and certain Player Driven ones as well.

@natethegreatforlife - I had this problem as well when I used to play IV constantly, games like III, VC and SA had such different handling I didn't even remember the games previously having it.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:32 PM

Yeah, I got used to the current-gen games now, so makes it hard to experience the old nostalgic feeling in SA or Vice.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:39 PM

QUOTE (AceKingston @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 13:32)
Yeah, I got used to the current-gen games now, so makes it hard to experience the old nostalgic feeling in SA or Vice.

Now this is the one thing I actually have to disagree with, I can still be as attached to these games as much as I was when I was playing them previously, the nostalgic elements are still present for me, it is just a completely different experience to IV.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:43 PM

^ One reason why I don't like the physics is that I didn't play the game for a year before I started to play the Chain Game so it's kind of frustrating.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:43 PM

QUOTE (GTAKid667 @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 12:39)

Now this is the one thing I actually have to disagree with, I can still be as attached to these games as much as I was when I was playing them previously, the nostalgic elements are still present for me, it is just a completely different experience to IV.

I agree, nostalgia with VC/SA will always be there, and the fact that the driving mechanics on IV were sh*t.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:48 PM

QUOTE (WildBrick142 @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 13:43)
^ One reason why I don't like the physics is that I didn't play the game for a year before I started to play the Chain Game so it's kind of frustrating.

I understand, going back to games after a while can be a bit strange, after all, when I went back to III a couple of years back it would have been at least 3-4 years since the last time I played it dontgetit.gif

QUOTE (tms_junk)
QUOTE (GTAKid667 @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 12:39)

I agree, nostalgia with VC/SA will always be there, and the fact that the driving mechanics on IV were sh*t.

I personally prefer the III era games to GTA IV so my opions may be a bit biased but there is always something special in those games that makes me love them inlove.gif

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:56 PM

QUOTE (shoumic @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 23:25)
QUOTE (AceKingston @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 18:16)

Because Rizqan is a righteous dude, and we all love him very much.

He's an idiot in my opinion.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Been saving it for a rainy day...

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:58 PM

QUOTE (AceKingston @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 20:32)

It's still in there dude. The nostalgia of playing classic games will remain there no matter if you are now sticking with current-gen games.

@finn4life - Yeah, he's pretty trolling again. He never understand that people who were banned before never gets to return. Can someone report him to a mod?

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:03 PM

QUOTE (ExtremeLimitations @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 23:58)

It's still in there dude. The nostalgia of playing classic games will remain there no matter if you are now sticking with current-gen games.

@finn4life - Yeah, he's pretty trolling again. He never understand that people who were banned before never gets to return. Can someone report him to a mod?

I'm sure the mods are aware.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:06 PM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 13:03)
QUOTE (ExtremeLimitations @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 23:58)

I'm sure the mods are aware.

There was a few mods looking at the topic he made and they did nothing.

I told him he would be fine if he will not troll and double post but it looks like he is still doing it icon13.gif

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:08 PM

I hate dealing with hypocrites. Today I'm not in the best of moods and I'm bored as hell. My sister is like, why are you so grumpy, and is basically mad because I'm grumpy. But when she gets mad she doesn't want to be bothered and acts like a butt but we barely get on her for that. I need to take a break from family, it seems taking a break from school wasn't enough for me. rolleyes.gif

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE (AceKingston @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 13:16)

- Lame 'ass' jokes.

angry.gif

icon13.gif
He's funny and I'm glad he's back.
I still kinda hate you for getting him banned.

epicluca
  • epicluca

Red Dead Remasterdemption

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:55 PM

Ugh so I just created a legitimate guide on how to properly search for threads within the forums (For the V section) And my hopes were that it would vastly reduce the amount of duplicate topics (same topic 10 times a day) but it instantly got deleted, what pisses me off is that most failure troll topics take ages to be locked, but upon seeing a normal guide it get's instantly deleted? Oh and before I get told "the mods were just in the section at the time" still doesn't give reason to why the thread was just deleted, but troll topics get locked and left for people to see. Oh well, rant over.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:07 PM

I imagine it's damn near impossible to prevent the same topics from being repeatedly posted in the V forum, since the forum has the most traffic, many of the members being noobs who sign up to post a topic. Chances are those type of members wouldn't use the guide anyway.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:39 PM Edited by StingrayX, 30 July 2013 - 09:45 PM.

QUOTE (theomenofficial @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 15:16)
QUOTE (AceKingston @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 13:16)

- Lame 'ass' jokes.

angry.gif

icon13.gif
He's funny and I'm glad he's back.
I still kinda hate you for getting him banned.

There isn't much humorous about Rizqan. Looking at his past account he was funny at first but then it got old. And you kinda' hate Ace for getting him banned? I still kinda' can't stand you for that ludicrous "lzw3" disrespect list fiasco! lol.gif

Hell your disrespect list makes me grumpy! You got like 50million people on it and then put x200 beside some names like that really matters. I mean Jesus, it's a forum. People here take this forum way too seriously sometimes. sigh.gif

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE (gtamad8 @ Tuesday, Jul 30 2013, 20:55)
Ugh so I just created a legitimate guide on how to properly search for threads within the forums (For the V section) And my hopes were that it would vastly reduce the amount of duplicate topics (same topic 10 times a day) but it instantly got deleted, what pisses me off is that most  failure troll topics take ages to be locked, but upon seeing a normal guide it get's instantly deleted? Oh and before I get told "the mods were just in the section at the time" still doesn't give reason to why the thread was just deleted, but troll topics get locked and left for people to see. Oh well, rant over.

A guide might reduce duplicate topics by a little bit, but I wouldn't think it'd make a vast difference like you say. The reason why I'm saying that is because I remember how excited I was when Vice City was coming out. And to be honest, back then I was so excited for the new GTA that I and many others didn't give a sh*t about what topics have already been discussed and everyone would just talk about whatever aspect of the game they damn well pleased.

I'm older now so I can handle my hype for GTA V much better than I could for VC. But a lot of kids are registering here that have yet to learn how to control their excitement and are just going to disregard guides for the most part and post whatever they want. It's just how things go I'm afraid.

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

Don't Mind Me...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:16 AM

I think a lot of people will be able to relate to this, but not in the way I experienced it.

So tonight I thought it would be fun to go see Despicable Me 2. I never saw the first one and have a distaste for seeing kid's movies in public, but really wanted some popcorn, so I grabbed my aunt and her boyfriend (because why not) and headed to the theater. The place was packed, we stood for about 10 minutes to get into the theater. That wasn't the worst part. There were a lot of kids there too (you know, the movie being made FOR KIDS) and occasionally one of them would get the urge to YUK YUK at some silly scene, but that wasn't the worst.

Do you know what the worst part was?

There was a mentally retarded man in that theater tonight. And he felt the need to laugh at every single dialogue that passed through the speakers. I am dead f*cking serious that this guy laughed every 5 seconds, I'm not exaggerating. EVERY. 5. SECONDS.

THAT. EVERY. 5. SECONDS.

And it never stopped. For that full hour and 47 minutes, that mother f*cker went NEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAH!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't have been so mad if there was another room in the theater made specifically for people who can't shut the f*ck up, you know, babies and crap. If he'd been in there, no one else would have had to put up with it.

I'm not lying. It was every 5 f*cking seconds. I couldn't even properly enjoy the thing because of that sh*t. I don't think anyone else could. This 6 year old sitting across from us asked his mother this exact quote: "Mom, why won't that guy shut up?"

The staff at the theater did nothing about it either. They just let it go on for that looooong hour and 47 minutes.

What kind of douche allows someone they SHOULD know has mental problems and bring them into a theater to annoy everyone within earshot (Which was everyone in the theater) and do NOTHING to stop it.

f*ck some people.

Apart from that it wasn't much of a movie honestly. Did anyone ask for a Despicable Me 2? I wasn't even planning on going until tonight.

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:30 AM

QUOTE (The Pizza Delivery Guy @ Wednesday, Jul 31 2013, 00:16)
I wouldn't have been so mad if there was another room in the theater made specifically for people who can't shut the f*ck up, you know, babies and crap. If he'd been in there, no one else would have had to put up with it.

If it was so bad why the f*ck didn't you go in there? (Or was it worse?)

Lots of people in public are annoying. There hasn't been too much research into the issue, but the layman usually has the best luck by just putting up with annoyances in public and getting over it when everything is done. (But really I'm only replying so negatively because you're complaining about people who can't help it. If you're going to complain about mentally handicapped people online take that sh*t over to reddit or 4chan. confused.gif )

OT: The dentist f*cked up my mouth right good. I had to get two fillings yesterday, and it feels like they flayed a layer of gums off, it feels smooth and I can almost feel whatever bone is above/below the teeth. I've also had a jaw-ache since the appointment, probably from holding my mouth open for an hour and a half. Supposedly these were the easier of the three cavities I had to get filled, but they weren't so easy for me! whatsthat.gif

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users