Grumpy Old Forumers

11,248 replies to this topic
EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:49 AM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 03:35)
I have to leave beautiful Colorado and go back to slumf*ck Florida on Saturday. Bummer

I like Florida. I guess it depends on what part you're at.

What's Colorado like?

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:59 AM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 22:35)
I have to leave beautiful Colorado and go back to slumf*ck Florida on Saturday. Bummer

I just came back from Washington, where it was completely sunny, in the 70s and no humidity all week, and I came back to Ohio to 95 degree weather, 80% humidity and on and off rain. I've heard Florida's even worse.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:06 AM

QUOTE (natethegreatforlife @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 03:59)
QUOTE (universetwisters @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 22:35)

I just came back from Washington, where it was completely sunny, in the 70s and no humidity all week, and I came back to Ohio to 95 degree weather, 80% humidity and on and off rain. I've heard Florida's even worse.

When we went on vacation to Florida like a month ago, it was really nice down there, but it was hotter than Satan's asshole and very humid.

It would come random showers here and there but it would go away and dry up within 10 minutes and it would be sunny again.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THIS ONE GOES OUT TO ALL THE RAVERS IN THE NATION.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:15 AM

QUOTE (gtafreak10 @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 22:49)

What's Colorado like?

I'm from Daytona, which isn't no fun.

Up here where I'm staying, Fort Collins, is f*cking beautiful. My house backs up to a wide open plain, and the foothills of the rocky mountains are about a mile or two away. Out of all the places I've lived, Washington DC, Florida, it's obvious that Colorado takes the cake.

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:19 AM

Two months away from GTA V and my Stupid Xboned 360 decided it wanted to stop working. It says Error E 68 when I turn it on and every fix I looked up on the internet says something about the hard drive. I don't even have a Hard Drive attached atm and it still won't work. It also flashes one red light. I bet MS intentionally makes their consoles so that they will die after a couple of years, Meanwhile after over seven years my PS2 can run as strong as ever even though it gets hot enough to cook an entire f*cking steak on it. Anyway if anyone has any suggestion besides spend another $200 on a POS that some guy or girl in a Chinese sweatshop factory has made, please feel free to share.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:19 AM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 04:15)

What's Colorado like?

Up here where I'm staying, Fort Collins, is f*cking beautiful. My house backs up to a wide open plain, and the foothills of the rocky mountains are about a mile or two away. Out of all the places I've lived, Washington DC, Florida, it's obvious that Colorado takes the cake.

Were you just staying in Colorado for some sort of vacation, or do you actually live there, but have to move back to Florida?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THIS ONE GOES OUT TO ALL THE RAVERS IN THE NATION.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:38 AM

QUOTE (gtafreak10 @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 23:19)
QUOTE (universetwisters @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 04:15)

What's Colorado like?

Were you just staying in Colorado for some sort of vacation, or do you actually live there, but have to move back to Florida?

I was staying up here for a few weeks to visit my aunt & uncle, but when I graduate High School next year, I'll pack all my goodies up and move out here, where I can finally live in peace without thoughts of my anti-semetic ex girlfriend, the hot and buggy weather of florida, and the undesirables of daytona

rays727gta
  • rays727gta

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:53 AM

I hate when I see a cat but in runs then 3 seconds later my pants are down I don't get it it gets me mad

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:58 AM

QUOTE (rays727gta @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 04:53)
I hate when I see a cat but in runs then 3 seconds later my pants are down I don't get it it gets me mad

That happens to me all the time, after a while you just learn to accept it.

rays727gta
  • rays727gta

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:03 AM

QUOTE (gtafreak10 @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 04:58)

Then when I walk I see a plane it gets me mad so I just ride a shark but who does't damm I always get pissed when I eat grass so I just calm down by looking at a stop sign

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:21 AM

QUOTE (rays727gta @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 16:03)
QUOTE (gtafreak10 @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 04:58)

Then when I walk I see a plane it gets me mad so I just ride a shark but who does't damm I always get pissed when I eat grass so I just calm down by looking at a stop sign

Well that makes more sense than the first thing you said.

Two months away from GTA V and my Stupid Xboned 360 decided it wanted to stopworking. It says Error E 68 when I turn it on and every fix Ilooked up on the internet says something about the hard drive. I don't even have a Hard Drive attached atm and it still won't work. It also flashes one red light. I bet MS intentionally makes their consoles so that they will die after a couple of years, Meanwhile after over seven years my PS2 can run as strong as ever even though it gets hot enough to cook an entire f*cking steak on it. Anyway if anyone has any suggestion besides spend another $200 on a POS that some guy or girl in aChinese sweatshop factory has made, please feel free to sha

I'd say get a ps3, this late though, maybe just anew xbox.

rays727gta
  • rays727gta

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:29 AM

this is my rant on soda i don't get it it has a can but then u see more like when it happens what should i do soda will always be about a can but then i see a bird so i sit soda will never stop it it gets me mad

F4L?
  • F4L?

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:33 AM

QUOTE (rays727gta @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 16:29)
this is my rant on soda i don't get it it has a can but then u see more like when it happens what should i do soda will always be about a can but then i see a bird so i sit soda will never stop it it gets me mad

Dude, go away. The first one was funny, now it's not.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:35 AM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 05:33)

Did you not see his thread called "how my day goes werid read tho"

It's full of this kind of stuff.

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the fright

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:54 AM

QUOTE (gtafreak10 @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 05:35)
QUOTE (finn4life @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 05:33)

Did you not see his thread called "how my day goes werid read tho"

It's full of this kind of stuff.

I seen it, and he should've ended it with that thread. I hate it when people milk their jokes.

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:11 AM

Came in this thread assuming you were mad stoned or drunk.

Nope, just retarded.

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:21 AM

I hate it when my day gets off to a bad start!!

This morning I somehow managed to drop my phone in the pool. I had to dive in to get it out, even tho it was still dark outside and freakin freezing!!

I didn't know my Blackberry was waterproof

Although every 30 minutes or so, the signal disappears and I have to switch the phone off and on again. My girlfriend is on the same network, and her signal is fine.....

Ahhhh, screw it!!! My phone ain't waterproof!!! Time to get a new one angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif

F4L?
  • F4L?

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:37 AM

QUOTE (Werebot85 @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 22:21)
I hate it when my day gets off to a bad start!!

This morning I somehow managed to drop my phone in the pool. I had to dive in to get it out, even tho it was still dark outside and freakin freezing!!

I didn't know my Blackberry was waterproof

Although every 30 minutes or so, the signal disappears and I have to switch the phone off and on again. My girlfriend is on the same network, and her signal is fine.....

Ahhhh, screw it!!! My phone ain't waterproof!!! Time to get a new one angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif

For next time you doofus! Dry your phone out fr a few days before using it again, then it should work fine afterwards. Using it right away will short circuit it and damage components

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:39 AM

I really hate dogs who are barking on streets whenever I'm walking, when the fact that I didn't did nothing at all to provoke these guys.

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:53 AM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 13:37)
For next time you doofus! Dry your phone out fr a few days before using it again, then it should work fine afterwards. Using it right away will short circuit it and damage components

Well it turns out my BB might actually be fine... biggrin.gif

A few people here where I work who have Blackberries have the same problem. It must be a problem with the Blackberry service

So who knew Blackberries can actually be waterproof...

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:57 PM

My god, what the f*ck just happened. No seriously, get this.

Right so my mum's boyfriend is about to leave for work, but mum is asking if anyone's got 2. So I ask what he needs 2 for and she says it's for a drink. I reply "2 for a drink?" and then she quickly stammers "Yes, there's cold drinks in the fridge" and then quickly changes her mind to "he wants coffee".

So anyways I go "right" and pull that face you do when you're letting them know what they're saying is bullsh*t. Knowing past events, it's pretty clear he's gonna spend it on a packet of fags. So he leaves and then mum's charging up the stairs like a rhino or some sh*t and then screams at my face "TAKE THOSE POTS DOWN", slams my sister's door open, screams "GET A JOB!" (she's 17 and goes to college, so no idea where this came from.) then turns back to me and screams at the top of her lungs now, "DON'T YOU DARE QUESTION WHAT ANDY'S SPENDING 2 ON" then follows up with something else I didn't take much note of. And she spat in my face while she was screaming. Nasty.

So yeah, completely random. It's obviously something else that's pissed her off, I mean nobody screams at the top of their lungs for a couple of plates on the floor, or for what someone else is spending 2 f*cking pounds on.

Sheesh. And she's gone out of the house now for f*ck knows what. Common event though, gets pissed at something else and takes it out on everyone else.

rolomite
  • rolomite

Hear me roar! RAAAWR!

• Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:44 PM

Damn, it seems my fridge is mocking me. I SWEAR I had a few beers left, but it seems they simply vanished angry.gif

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:04 PM

QUOTE (mr6plow9 @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 23:04)
QUOTE (Antagonista @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 21:12)
QUOTE (CallTheCoroner @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 16:09)
Yeah the heat has been brutal up here in Boston, fortunately it starting to cool down a little bit.

Today it's 88 degrees here. Not bad, but the meteorologist said we're gonna be cooling down.

It's 90 something down here in Virginia Beach but in all honesty it feels like its 110+. I've forgotten how god damn hot the US gets. On top of that, the fan in my living room is broken.

90 degrees? mercie_blink.gif
Holy sh*t, UK is only 23 degrees today, recently it's only gone up to 30 degrees.

Řvęń
  • Řvęń

( ͝ ͜ʖ͡)

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE (theomenofficial @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 21:04)
Yeah the heat has been brutal up here in Boston, fortunately it starting to cool down a little bit.

Today it's 88 degrees here. Not bad, but the meteorologist said we're gonna be cooling down.

It's 90 something down here in Virginia Beach but in all honesty it feels like its 110+. I've forgotten how god damn hot the US gets. On top of that, the fan in my living room is broken.

Holy sh*t, UK is only 23 degrees today, recently it's only gone up to 30 degrees.

He is probably talking about the temperature in Fahrenheit.

rolomite
  • rolomite

Hear me roar! RAAAWR!

• Members

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE (Hameer @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 21:07)
QUOTE (theomenofficial @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 21:04)

He is probably talking about the temperature in Fahrenheit.

At least I hope he does tounge.gif

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 22:21)
Two months away from GTA V and my Stupid Xboned 360 decided it wanted to stopworking. It says Error E 68 when I turn it on and every fix Ilooked up on the internet says something about the hard drive. I don't even have a Hard Drive attached atm and it still won't work. It also flashes one red light. I bet MS intentionally makes their consoles so that they will die after a couple of years, Meanwhile after over seven years my PS2 can run as strong as ever even though it gets hot enough to cook an entire f*cking steak on it. Anyway if anyone has any suggestion besides spend another $200 on a POS that some guy or girl in aChinese sweatshop factory has made, please feel free to sha

Well, right now I am trying to win a new one in a YouTube giveaway. I know the odds of me winning are very unlikely, but I just don't see the point in buying a whole new console for one game no matter how awesome it may be.

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

If You Know What I Mean

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:33 PM

QUOTE (018361 @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 14:45)
QUOTE (finn4life @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 22:21)

Well, right now I am trying to win a new one in a YouTube giveaway. I know the odds of me winning are very unlikely, but I just don't see the point in buying a whole new console for one game no matter how awesome it may be.

That's what you think. I bought a new PS2 just to play Gran Turismo 4.

rolomite
  • rolomite

Hear me roar! RAAAWR!

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:08 AM

It's too early to be awakened. It's 8 am here angry.gif

F4L?
  • F4L?

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:44 AM

QUOTE (rolomite @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 07:44)
Damn, it seems my fridge is mocking me. I SWEAR I had a few beers left, but it seems they simply vanished angry.gif

I'm glad I don't live with anyone right now haha, I'd be wigging my sh*t about missing drinks when I drank them!

rolomite
  • rolomite

Hear me roar! RAAAWR!

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:38 PM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 06:44)
QUOTE (rolomite @ Thursday, Jul 25 2013, 07:44)

I'm glad I don't live with anyone right now haha, I'd be wigging my sh*t about missing drinks when I drank them!

Well, f*ck college, I'll become a McDonald's employee tounge.gif
At least I won't have to share my room with somebody else then tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users