10,354 replies to this topic
Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

Big Homie

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:28 AM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 09:44)
QUOTE (Ferocious Banger @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 04:10)
I've suddenly become somewhat fat. Suddenly!

That will teach you to not eat dry rice and then drink water smile.gif

But rice is the staple food for the average Indian. At least in the Southern (Tamil Nadu) where I and Ferocious live.

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:49 PM

Trying to eat healthier sucks...a lot. I'm eating a few baby carrots. I like carrots, but man I miss my junk food so much.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Absolute Dunkel:Heit

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D]
    Contribution Award [General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:55 AM

What do you miss about it? It's perfectly possible to replicate various unhealthy foodstuffs in very healthy ways.

Melchior
  • Melchior

come on and tell me twice

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:05 AM

QUOTE (sivispacem @ Friday, Jul 19 2013, 16:55)
What do you miss about it? It's perfectly possible to replicate various unhealthy foodstuffs in very healthy ways.

Yeah, everything but the brand loyalty. tounge.gif

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:50 AM Edited by finn4life, 19 July 2013 - 07:14 PM.

QUOTE (sivispacem @ Friday, Jul 19 2013, 17:55)

All it really takes is a little more time and effort.

Edit: I'm in pure bliss.mode. Switzerland sh*t, Netherlands I mean. Holy f*ck top.sh*t.

EDit 2: back home now, I was in pure bliss mode, good stuff from the Netherlands, it wasn't bullsh*t, if it was though, it was some damn good fake Netherland stuff haha! That stuff was clean as, great buzz! No sleep tonight and work soon! Haha I feel like such a douche bragging! But whatever, f*ck it, that's what you feel like doing so i'm going to do it, disrespect if you want, but I don't even care right now haha!

Also I got to see a buddy get into a mad brawl, that was great fun, both of them got out bleeding, and then they became best mates afterwards, how funny is that? I love being a dude for that reason, Fight Club is so true like that, sometimes people just gotta fight, Man when I was younger, fighting was the sh*t, less testosterone floating around these days though, and a bit more common sense and brain power.

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

I'm Offended By This Username

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:08 AM

How dare this topic fall to the second page.

Gotta love this one: occasionally (Which for me is about every day) when I edit videos, Movie Maker takes away all the sound on my computer. It's hard to explain, but for some reason when I launch Movie Maker every sound on my computer stops coming through. Everything everywhere is silent. If I open up the Sound Mixer, it indicates that iTunes and crap will be making sound when they should be but absolutely nothing comes through the speakers. It's [Niko voice] REALLY F*CKING ANNOYING!! [/voice] because the only way to fix it is to reset my computer, which takes about 10 minutes to fully reboot to normal and takes away my internet connection for about 2 hours. It's pretty convenient if you want to annoy me... a lot.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 July 2013 - 11:42 AM

You know I got nothing to say except that i'm grumpy! angry.gif

I tried to get a full nights sleep last night after not sleeping at all the day before, and I only got a pitiful 8 hours, had three 20 minute naps today and still felt tired all day long, now just when I should be going to bed, I perk up and can't get into sleep mode! Rawr I am going to be the sh*ttiest person at work tomorrow.

Nipperkins
  • Nipperkins

Grill

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • San-Marino

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:26 PM

finn, I believe you will be the best worker at your job.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

Big Homie

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 21 July 2013 - 01:16 PM Edited by AceKingston, 23 July 2013 - 01:47 PM.

Two Rants:

My stupid internet which goes off in the evening, I mean ok you might say the server is down but it goes off at exactly 8 PM and returns exactly at 10 PM everyday! How the f*ck can they do this. suicidal.gif

And posts like these:

E: Removed, more suited for the Quotable Notables thread I think.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 21 July 2013 - 02:39 PM

All these forums games. f*ck off with that sh*t. I don't feel i need to say much more than that.

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE (tms_junk @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 14:39)
All these forums games. f*ck off with that sh*t. I don't feel i need to say much more than that.

When I made mine I didn't expect there to be so many different spawns of it, I personally think they're okay, I see your point though.

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:00 PM

QUOTE (ryan_J @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 14:47)
I personally think they're okay

No, they're not.

The game that qualifies as an "ok" game would most probably be farting game. Whoever makes the most loud fart wins. I'd play the sh*t out of it if there was a topic for it.

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:03 PM

Boy.. This forum sure does hate forum games. =[

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 July 2013 - 05:58 PM

I've had a terrible headache since last night and no matter how much water I drink it won't go away. I'm beginning to think it's not dehydration related but my dad thinks otherwise, lol. confused.gif He's been acting funny to like he has an attitude. I said good morning and he didn't even respond... WTF is going on?

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:25 PM Edited by zoo3891, 21 July 2013 - 06:40 PM.

** I thought I was in a different topic, sorry.

OT: I feel bad today too. Not physically, I'm just not excited about much. I spent half an hour sitting on the couch getting angry at myself for not getting up and doing nothing in a less crowded room. Then when I think of something to do I lose interest in it immediately. Can't wait until I can go back to sleep and start a new day. smile.gif

@forum games - There are lots of larger forums with sections dedicated to that, and because they usually don't require any interest in the forum's topic you could probably easily go find one of those to play games at.

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (StingrayX @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 17:58)
He's been acting funny to like he has an attitude. I said good morning and he didn't even respond... WTF is going on?

ever seen the sixth sense?

I'm so sorry buddy sad.gif

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:42 PM

QUOTE (StingrayX @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 18:58)
I've had a terrible headache since last night and no matter how much water I drink it won't go away. I'm beginning to think it's not dehydration related but my dad thinks otherwise, lol. confused.gif He's been acting funny to like he has an attitude. I said good morning and he didn't even respond... WTF is going on?

Judging by your flag, if you live in either of the following areas, CA, NV, AZ, UT, WA, East CO, West KS, MO, IL the Tri-State area or PA then it could be weather related as these areas are suffering from low pressure at the moment and this can lead to headaches, I sometimes get them due to low pressure as well.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:58 PM Edited by lil weasel, 21 July 2013 - 07:01 PM.

QUOTE (Gareth Croke @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 18:42)
[...] if you live in either of the following areas, CA, NV, AZ, UT, WA, East CO, West KS, MO, IL the Tri-State area or PA then it could be weather related as these areas are suffering from low pressure at the moment and this can lead to headaches, I sometimes get them due to low pressure as well.

Interesting you should say that...
Which tri-state area do you have in mind? CT, RI, MASS, or CT, NY, NJ? PA, OH, WVA?

There are a number of areas in the 48 contiguous United States known informally as tri-state areas. A tri-state area is an area associated with a particular town or metropolis that lies across three states. Some, but not all, of these involve a state boundary tri-point.

Shudders..., this must be how Our Sheldon feels... sad.gif

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 19:58)
QUOTE (Gareth Croke @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 18:42)
[...] if you live in either of the following areas, CA, NV, AZ, UT, WA, East CO, West KS, MO, IL the Tri-State area or PA then it could be weather related as these areas are suffering from low pressure at the moment and this can lead to headaches, I sometimes get them due to low pressure as well.

Interesting you should say that...
Which tri-state area do you have in mind? CT, RI, MASS, or CT, NY, NJ? PA, OH, WVA?

Well technically those are all Tri-State areas, but most people would refer to the Tri-State area being that of NY, NJ, CT with it being the most well known and most popularly reference one.

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:09 PM

Yeah the heat has been brutal up here in Boston, fortunately it starting to cool down a little bit.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE (rudy. @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 16:00)
QUOTE (ryan_J @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 14:47)
I personally think they're okay

No, they're not.

The game that qualifies as an "ok" game would most probably be farting game. Whoever makes the most loud fart wins. I'd play the sh*t out of it if there was a topic for it.

Some are Ok but there should definitely be a limit to them, there has been an increase in games in the General Chat section recently which really are not needed, we might as well make a whole section for them at this rate sarcasm.gif

Android
  • Android

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:12 PM

QUOTE (CallTheCoroner @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 16:09)
Yeah the heat has been brutal up here in Boston, fortunately it starting to cool down a little bit.

Today it's 88 degrees here. Not bad, but the meteorologist said we're gonna be cooling down.

Ermac.
  • Ermac.

chain game tomorrow bro

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:04 PM

QUOTE (Antagonista @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 21:12)

Today it's 88 degrees here. Not bad, but the meteorologist said we're gonna be cooling down.

It's 90 something down here in Virginia Beach but in all honesty it feels like its 110+. I've forgotten how god damn hot the US gets. On top of that, the fan in my living room is broken.

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:02 AM

[rant]

I don't get it why people join a God damn topic if they don't like the content only to create flamewars, like in the V section.

[/endrant]

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:56 AM Edited by Valenta, 22 July 2013 - 12:00 PM.

My MP3 player has stopped working completely for no reason. It was working fine yesterday morning, but come yesterday evening, it had ceased functioning altogether. I'd better not have to get another one. bored.gif

Edit: Got it working again, for now...

Android
  • Android

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:26 PM

I hate Verizon FiOS so much! I lost internet access last night for no reason. They denied to tell me why it was knocked out (they f*cked something up btw) and it just came on 10 minutes ago...

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE (AceKingston @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 08:16)
And posts like these:

QUOTE (Mockage)
You're a boring c*nt, you know that?

No ones stalking you. Out of all people, who the f*ck would stalk YOU? You're nothing but a slice of garbage scraped from a sewer pipe. A bag of stinking sh*t that was stuffed into a trashcan. A sniveling, dirt smothered cockroach trekking through the depths of a slimy nest of sh*t you like to call your bedroom. An accident that was pried out with a wrench.

You're a failure, Sgt. Foley. You have this notion that tells you that when people hate you, you see it as a form of attention, and while in a sense that may be true it's nothing beneficial for you because the attention you receive is hatred, disrespect and just downright contempt.

Also, are you implying I have no life? That's funny. You must be one of those gangster-wannabe dolts that praise and adhere to the concept of "haterz guna h8.", which was bled out by melodramatic dumb asses like yourself.

Please get off this forum. For good, I mean. Not log off, make a new account with another sh*tty name and ramble about with your LAPD buddies whilst making another array of useless posts out of the multiplayer forums.

User temp banned for this post

I know Foley is hated by the forum but whenever I see posts like these my mind goes "does this guy have a life?". All Mockage cares about is insulting Foley even if he does not do anything wrong. I mean I'm not a very big fan of Foley either and he has a lot of mistakes in the past but people like Mockage really need to calm down.

And yes Mockage was banned for 3 months for that post.

/Rant.

How does that anger you, it just made me lol so hard! lol.gif He's a melt himself I mean who the hell acts like that on a forum? Talk about low life.

Android
  • Android

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE (StingrayX @ Monday, Jul 22 2013, 12:50)
QUOTE (AceKingston @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 08:16)
And posts like these:

QUOTE (Mockage)
You're a boring c*nt, you know that?

No ones stalking you. Out of all people, who the f*ck would stalk YOU? You're nothing but a slice of garbage scraped from a sewer pipe. A bag of stinking sh*t that was stuffed into a trashcan. A sniveling, dirt smothered cockroach trekking through the depths of a slimy nest of sh*t you like to call your bedroom. An accident that was pried out with a wrench.

You're a failure, Sgt. Foley. You have this notion that tells you that when people hate you, you see it as a form of attention, and while in a sense that may be true it's nothing beneficial for you because the attention you receive is hatred, disrespect and just downright contempt.

Also, are you implying I have no life? That's funny. You must be one of those gangster-wannabe dolts that praise and adhere to the concept of "haterz guna h8.", which was bled out by melodramatic dumb asses like yourself.

Please get off this forum. For good, I mean. Not log off, make a new account with another sh*tty name and ramble about with your LAPD buddies whilst making another array of useless posts out of the multiplayer forums.

User temp banned for this post

I know Foley is hated by the forum but whenever I see posts like these my mind goes "does this guy have a life?". All Mockage cares about is insulting Foley even if he does not do anything wrong. I mean I'm not a very big fan of Foley either and he has a lot of mistakes in the past but people like Mockage really need to calm down.

And yes Mockage was banned for 3 months for that post.

/Rant.

How does that anger you, it just made me lol so hard! lol.gif He's a melt himself I mean who the hell acts like that on a forum? Talk about low life.

He just acts tough. Also, Ace, you didn't need to give your opinion on whether you like me or not...

The Gardener
  • The Gardener

jebeno isti

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:27 PM

QUOTE (mr6plow9 @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 22:04)
QUOTE (Antagonista @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 21:12)

It's 90 something down here in Virginia Beach but in all honesty it feels like its 110+. I've forgotten how god damn hot the US gets. On top of that, the fan in my living room is broken.

I like your sig mr6plow9 tounge.gif

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:35 AM

I have to leave beautiful Colorado and go back to slumf*ck Florida on Saturday. Bummer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users