Grumpy Old Forumers

8,221 replies to this topic
Ermac.
  • Ermac.

Quest for 100%

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 15 July 2013 - 02:38 AM

It irritates me when flight attendants wake me up to ask me if I want something to eat or drink. Sometimes I just want to be like "If I f*cking wanted something to eat or drink, I wouldn't have been sleeping just now would I?"

Mockage
  • Mockage

deadringer

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:09 AM

QUOTE (trip @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 12:33)
QUOTE (Mockage @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 12:10)
TL;DR - f*ck shoobies.

Everyone I work with has a shore home. tounge.gif

Heck, my family even had a hotel in Wildwood(2 blocks off the boardwalk) in the 70's-80's.

It's a trade off...we have to deal with Jersey people coming across the bridge for Delaware Ave clubs, South Street, and sh*t like that. biggrin.gif

Another thing, they need to stop taking our f*cking parking spots. I live on the bay side of the island and my street was packed with shoobie cars today. When will these obnoxious dumbf*cks learn we don't want them here?

There's state parks all around New Jersey, and a bunch of them have lakes. Go swim in them you dolts.

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:43 AM

QUOTE (mr6plow9 @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 02:38)
It irritates me when flight attendants wake me up to ask me if I want something to eat or drink. Sometimes I just want to be like "If I f*cking wanted something to eat or drink, I wouldn't have been sleeping just now would I?"

Maybe because you were skinny as fug, and she decided to feed you up to stop you from dying onboard?

Be grateful about it, dude.

roebuck34
  • roebuck34

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:51 AM Edited by roebuck34, 15 July 2013 - 07:54 AM.

I hate how war games dont show the brutality of war how it is like Rising storm hurp

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE (roebuck34 @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 15:51)
I hate how war games dont show the brutality of war how it is like Rising storm hurp

There are some FPS games that show gore like Call of Duty series (though not much on a whole level realism, since it still regulates under rating systems and be banned if there are too much gore).

StingrayX
  • StingrayX

♢ Las Venturas ♢

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:30 PM

This days just turned to crap now... dozingoff.gif

Ermac.
  • Ermac.

Quest for 100%

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:40 PM

QUOTE (rudy. @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 07:43)
QUOTE (mr6plow9 @ Monday, Jul 15 2013, 02:38)

Maybe because you were skinny as fug, and she decided to feed you up to stop you from dying onboard?

Be grateful about it, dude.

Last time I checked this is the Grumpy Old Forumers thread where we can complain as we please. Plus, this happens on every single +1 hour flight I have ever been on. And I will not be grateful because I for one enjoy my sleep.

Once again, "If I f*cking wanted something to eat or drink, I wouldn't have been sleeping just now would I?"

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:39 PM

For the hell of it, tape a Do Not Disturb sign somewhere visible on you next time you're on a flight. Might work.

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

When in doubt don't pull out.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:47 PM

Been waiting for my pizza in the microwave for 10 minutes, just found out I never pressed 'start'.....isn't that a metaphor.

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:17 PM

Done that a few times myself. >_<

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Forum Drunk

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:23 PM

Sucks worse when you put a lasagna in the oven that normally takes around 2hrs to cook just right.. go to check on it.. 'oh, i forgot to even turn the oven on'. After about an hour. icon13.gif

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2013 - 01:08 AM

I had to re-install windows yesterday, and I decided to restart my computer a few hours ago.

QUOTE (An hour after restarting)
Please don't unplug or power off your computer.

Windows is installing update 39 of 73...

angry.gif They could have at least added some sort of progress bar for each update so you don't feel so irritated. Why are those updates so huge‽

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 01:32 AM

What annoys me? When I'm at a party, or really anywhere, and people assume that because I'm black, they have to find me a black girl. That sh*t irks me to no end.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:35 AM

Tomorrow is our last preliminary exam but there are so many of them.

StingrayX
  • StingrayX

♢ Las Venturas ♢

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 July 2013 - 03:38 PM Edited by StingrayX, 17 July 2013 - 04:03 PM.

My mom's the biggest hypocrite I know and she just ruined my whole summer with problems.

Edit: I don't know what her problem is. She goes back and forth saying I'm always doing what I'm supposed and then vise versa with my sister. She freaks out over everything. sad.gif My sister just simply borrowed her shaver and my mom was like Don't you ever go into my room for sh*t! Yesterday she couldn't even take a damn mocking joke. dozingoff.gif

Oh yeah and my sister goes to bed late and as a result wakes up late but my mom wakes up early and assumes that it should be no different for my sister so she wakes her up with a fussy attitude. Is it normal for a mom to fuss about something everyday? We're not bad kids, we do almost everything we're supposed to and don't ask for that much, yeah I ask for something expensive on my birthday or Christmas but that's to be expect, you know? My sister pays for her own sh*t. And we've never done anything rebellious nor do we have really bad attitudes. My mother thinks having any sort of negative emotion whatsoever when she fusses in bad attitude. What a hypocrite too because she cusses like a sailor to us when she's mad and yells over some stupid sh*t. panic.gif What the hell? I'm trying my best to ignore it.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:35 PM

The local paper has an article on Zimmerman caused unrest.
"There was nothing Martin could have done to avoid being shot.", according to NAACP Local President Jason Teal. "He was approached by an armed man was shot after besting him in a fight.
What else could Martin have done?"

I say, "How about Martin could have called the Police, or gone home, or had not attacked Zimmerman?"
I doubt the idea of calling the Police would have been in Martin's own interest.

An interesting Idea I'm reading. The idea is 'double jeopardy' might be revised. True he can't be retried in Florida, but some feel that it wouldn't be 'double jeopardy' to be tried again in Federal Court, since no Federal charges were included in the State case.

I also 'like' the idea that Zimmerman should have 'retreated' while he was on the ground, on his back, to avoid the shooting. Or that when attacked a person MUST use the same method of attack to defend ones self regardless of anatomical variance.

Another question that comes up: Why only six (6) jurors? Shouldn't twelve (12) have been selected since a death was involved? So some want the trial invalidated.

It will be interesting to see how the law(s) will change to give added protection to minority aggressors. Maybe an instant five (5) year automatic sentence for any person adjudicated as 'white' who dares to injure a minority regardless of circumstance, just to keep the peace. icon14.gif Much like the "protected species" acts.

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

Just A Stupid Kid.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:41 PM Edited by The Pizza Delivery Guy, 17 July 2013 - 04:41 PM.

I just bought a replacement copy of Juiced for PS2. I played the sh*t out of the game fro the past 6 years and of course the disk was in piss poor condition. I played it 2 weeks ago and the game lagged in the menus and took literally 5 minutes to pass through loading screens and get to races, if the game even got past the loading screen in the first place. It crashed constantly at complete random and I had to awkwardly open and close the lid of my PS2 to get past betting screens.

So I got the replacement copy so I could play it like normal again, and while waiting for my order to arrive... the game started playing normally again. I got the replacement copy today and the old one works just like the new one now. Basically I just wasted $45 for another copy of a game I own. Damn.

I'm sure the old one will go back to its normal ways again soon enough, but for now I had to shelve a brand new copy of a game just to play the old copy until it breaks again. This would not have been such a problem if the new copy wasn't $45. If it was like my second Gran Turismo 4 copy only costing me $12 I wouldn't be so angered over it.

I also hate how I can remember to call my mother in the morning, but forget to lucid dream in the night.

Antagonista
  • Antagonista

Back In Business™

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:16 PM

God damn it, I'm trying to play Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel.

I need to install an HD pack to get full quality. I bet you need an online pass to play online too...

Řåvęń
  • Řåvęń

The Void

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:18 PM Edited by Hameer, 17 July 2013 - 09:20 PM.

QUOTE (Antagonista @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 21:16)

I need to install an HD pack to get full quality. I bet you need an online pass to play online too...

Nah, they have removed the online passes.

Thanks, EA. icon14.gif but I'll still be watching them in the future if they re-introduce something like that again.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Capitol Crusader

• The Precinct
  • Ireland

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:19 PM

Ughhhhh, I hate when my dad says, "what are you going to do after college" hell i aint even finished secondary school, and nowhere near college yet

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Forum Drunk

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:25 PM

QUOTE (Antagonista @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 16:16)

Online Passes for Tiger Woods 14 and Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel will still run you 800 MS Points.

This was posted in May on VG 24/7, so I'm not sure if they removed it on the title yet by now Foley.

Antagonista
  • Antagonista

Back In Business™

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:35 PM

I've finished the HD thing. Gonna play now.

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:43 PM

QUOTE (StingrayX @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 15:38)
My mom's the biggest hypocrite I know and she just ruined my whole summer with problems.

Edit: I don't know what her problem is. She goes back and forth saying I'm always doing what I'm supposed and then vise versa with my sister. She freaks out over everything. sad.gif My sister just simply borrowed her shaver and my mom was like Don't you ever go into my room for sh*t! Yesterday she couldn't even take a damn mocking joke. dozingoff.gif

Oh yeah and my sister goes to bed late and as a result wakes up late but my mom wakes up early and assumes that it should be no different for my sister so she wakes her up with a fussy attitude. Is it normal for a mom to fuss about something everyday? We're not bad kids, we do almost everything we're supposed to and don't ask for that much, yeah I ask for something expensive on my birthday or Christmas but that's to be expect, you know? My sister pays for her own sh*t. And we've never done anything rebellious nor do we have really bad attitudes. My mother thinks having any sort of negative emotion whatsoever when she fusses in bad attitude. What a hypocrite too because she cusses like a sailor to us when she's mad and yells over some stupid sh*t. panic.gif What the hell? I'm trying my best to ignore it.

My sister and mother tend to get edgy when they're around each other for too long. They're both head strong individuals, very stubborn, and have anger issues, so they can only tolerate each other's presence for so long before an argument breaks out. Their relationship improved after my sister got her own place though.

I don't know how old your sister is, but if she's old enough to get her own place, or if she has somewhere else she can stay that might help. Sometimes people need to take a break from each other.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Forum Drunk

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:47 PM

Parents have the same issues as we do at our age.. they vent much like we do, sometimes in more stressful situations or verbal. All you really can do is ignore it and not take it to heart man. Just agree with the mom, usually helps defuse any sh*t like that.

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

Just A Stupid Kid.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:26 AM

F*ck both of my PS2s. I just bought Gran Turismo 4 brand spanking new and NEITHER of those f*cking things will play it.

One of the f*ckers doesn't play any f*cking game. It gets as far as the very first f*cking Sony screen. It doesn't even get to the PS2 logo and I've had that one for less time than the other. The other gets as far as the PS2 logo then it boots me to the goddamn memory card browser thing.

I've never been so pissed off at my PS2 library than this week. First GT3 is an asshole, now GT4 is a f*cking douche.

My best bet is to get ANOTHER PS2 just to play the games I barely ever anymore. I'm sick and tired of wasting money on these stupid f*cking video games. It almost makes me want to get a life, and I've been a nonstop gamer for 11 years!

TheJustinAllenK
  • TheJustinAllenK

Sprouting Brass and Slinging Lead

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 02:55 AM

I hate how small my calves are sad.gif

Very stupid thing to complain about, but is still a complaint nonetheless lol.gif

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Group: Epsilonist

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:10 AM

I've suddenly become somewhat fat. Suddenly!

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:14 AM

QUOTE (Ferocious Banger @ Thursday, Jul 18 2013, 04:10)

That will teach you to not eat dry rice and then drink water smile.gif

Moth
  • Moth

Sweet Roll Thief

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:30 AM

QUOTE (Ferocious Banger @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 23:10)

Guess all of that tofu has done something to you, eh?

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:58 AM

I don't know why in god's name we switched from Sky to Virgin Media. We were having constant problems with Sky before we switched to Virgin, but what a mistake that was. We pay over £100 for this service per month. I know that it's due to the heat, but God it's annoying.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users