Grumpy Old Forumers

10,018 replies to this topic
F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:41 AM

QUOTE (The Pizza Delivery Guy @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 12:26)
QUOTE (finn4life @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 15:39)
^ What made me angrier was when I did all that sh*t on Gran Turismo 3 and then my memory card broke.

Oh sh*t don't jinx me man. I've been working 8 years on that save.

Don't worry too much, the reason it broke was because like 7 or 9 years ago I was playing gran Turismo in my sisters bedroom doing what was one of the final challenges, she was lying on the top bunk watching with a sling on her arm watching because earlier inthe day she'd broken her arm, but hadn't gone to hospital yet, anyway, she rolled off the bunk (probably trying to get comfortable ) and rolled straight off the bed, she fell onto a oil column heater (ouch) which fell over and landed on top of the memory card sticking out of the ps2 breaking it, what a chain reaction uh?

@Valenta, I see how that would suck because you did it to yourself, but have you ever played gt3? That sh*t is f*cking impossible.

Mockage
  • Mockage

First Breath After Coma

• The Connection
  • NATO

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:08 AM

QUOTE (AceKingston @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 01:08)
My hype level for GTA V is reaching a critical limit.....

so is the level of idiocy in the V section.

The level of idiocy you highly contribute to? Interesting..

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I see nothing but good things for you my boy.

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:16 AM

QUOTE (Mockage @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 13:38)

Lol, no. I only posted my 2 cents on the Gameplay Analysis topic and got some sarcastic replies and also I just checked the news section and there were about 6 topics about the Gameplay video.

F4L?
  • F4L?

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:21 AM

QUOTE (Mockage @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 19:08)

I'm honestly tired of people constantly pointing out the V section and its idiocy, or complaining about it. There is plenty of discussion to be had, and we are all aware of it.

Complain about it if you like, But I will continue to complain about complaining about it.

Android
  • Android

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:21 AM

Darn, I always mess my self up in Photoshop...

I could never pick just one font either tounge.gif

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:27 AM

People who giddily clap and cheer for the discrimination of homosexuals need to be bent over and given a prostate exam with a lubed-up butchers knife.
Though, I must thank them for one thing - most pieces of sh*t can't be seen and when you step on them, the smell hangs about you all day long. Yet they, at least, have the good grace to label themselves as pieces of sh*t with such enlightened comments as this:

I don't blame Russia.
I hate gay people.

What can I say to that? Well, I can start by giving a great big 'Go f*ck yourself' to your religion, your country, your culture and your traditions - basically all the shields you throw up to deflect the criticisms of the sane when they call you out on your ignorant bullsh*t. Secondly, I can wish you nothing but misfortune and pain in your life, I can wish you a shallow existence of running and hiding and mockery - the same sorry life you're more than happy to see gay people lead.
Perhaps if you endured that, you'd develop the smallest germ of empathy, the tiniest spark of humanity. But no, who am I kidding? All you'd do is clutch your dusty old storybook, fall to your knees and suck off the same God who watched impassively as you grew into such a repugnant c*nt.
Perhaps one day we can pull off your skin, cart you off to a museum and lock you up behind a glass case with all the other fossils?

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:39 AM Edited by rudy., 12 July 2013 - 08:53 AM.

Cruel, but worded beautifully, Typhus.

If I'm right, there was totally four homophobes in that topic, right? I should admit that this is literally the first time that I've came across such a disgusting, urine-drenched affronts thrown at gay people. Especially the one about putting your dick into anus.

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:32 AM

I'm somewhat grumpy that everyone is blaming religion for all the sh*t going on in this world, if there was no religion, what would they blame it on? I'd love an answer!

Linc.
  • Linc.

Betty, don't start up with your white zone sh*t again.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:42 AM

@Typhus

user posted image

I could not have out that better myself. Same for you, rudy. I can't even believe there are so many wretched homophobes on this forum. Hate to name names, but to be honest I think omenofficial was the worst, GMS at least thought he had an excuse, but he didn't even have a reason behind it, it was purely the way he was brought up.

Get a mind of your own omenofficial, don't let your religions retarded laws bring yo I down to their level.

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:22 AM Edited by rudy., 12 July 2013 - 10:28 AM.

QUOTE (Sleepy187. @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 09:32)
I'm somewhat grumpy that everyone is blaming religion for all the sh*t going on in this world, if there was no religion, what would they blame it on? I'd love an answer!

There would never be a "no religion" thingy at all. Even if there was no religion, people would invent new ones, and believe it overnight. For most of the people, religious beliefs are like the implicit thing in their minds.

So as long as there's religion in the world, we atheists will always derive pleasure in blaming the sh*t out of it. wink.gif

I keed, I keed.

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:29 AM

lol.gif

Humanity always finds something to blame sh*t on. I love it.

Criѕtian
  • Criѕtian

2K14

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:38 AM

QUOTE (Sleepy187. @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 13:29)
Humanity always finds something to blame sh*t on. I love it.

And your "theory" is that people are assholes for no reason? There are many things that contribute to their behavior, including education (this includes religion as well), the environment, genes, etc.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:05 PM

Abused pet commercials. Don't get me wrong I love pets and don't want them to get hurt -- I even have two cats myself -- but those abused pet commercials are driving me nuts! panic.gif First they make it all dramatic with some girl speaking slow and they play this god awful sad song like... 'baby IIIIIIIII love yooouuuuuu' sigh.gif What makes it worse is that they place this commercial EVERY other commercial break, it's annoying if I can't fast forward it either.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

I'm the writer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [Expression]

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:11 PM

Sanjeem has to walk four miles everyday in the baking hot sun. She has to do this to cross over to the realm of the dark where for just two cups of tetanus-infested water she has to wrestle a bear with mechanical arms. For just Eight-million, two hundred thousand, three hundred and seventy five dollars a month, you can give Sanjeem the safety and security of a small blanket and a band aid for when she must traverse half of the Equator and fight the bear.

Don't be stingy. Give now. Call 0800-Ten percent Now!

Mr.Mordecai
  • Mr.Mordecai

To be, or not to be. That is the question.

• Members

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:21 PM Edited by Mr.Mordecai, 12 July 2013 - 07:23 PM.

QUOTE (Typhus @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 00:27)
People who giddily clap and cheer for the discrimination of homosexuals need to be bent over and given a prostate exam with a lubed-up butchers knife.
Though, I must thank them for one thing - most pieces of sh*t can't be seen and when you step on them, the smell hangs about you all day long. Yet they, at least, have the good grace to label themselves as pieces of sh*t with such enlightened comments as this:

I don't blame Russia.
I hate gay people.

What can I say to that? Well, I can start by giving a great big 'Go f*ck yourself' to your religion, your country, your culture and your traditions - basically all the shields you throw up to deflect the criticisms of the sane when they call you out on your ignorant bullsh*t. Secondly, I can wish you nothing but misfortune and pain in your life, I can wish you a shallow existence of running and hiding and mockery - the same sorry life you're more than happy to see gay people lead.
Perhaps if you endured that, you'd develop the smallest germ of empathy, the tiniest spark of humanity. But no, who am I kidding? All you'd do is clutch your dusty old storybook, fall to your knees and suck off the same God who watched impassively as you grew into such a repugnant c*nt.
Perhaps one day we can pull off your skin, cart you off to a museum and lock you up behind a glass case with all the other fossils?

Now, I support gay rights alot, and lzw3 is probably one of my favorite members, but the fact is people are going to be intolerant and not like someone for the most trivial things. Intolerance shouldn't lead to more intolerance. confused.gif It's like the equalivant of me, some black kid, arguing against a racist. It's not gonna end up well

EDIT: And stop blaming religion for intolerance. I know many Christians who love gay people, and a bunch of atheist who are homophobic assholes.

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the kawaii

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:40 PM

QUOTE (Typhus @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 08:27)

I don't blame Russia.
I hate gay people.

Wish I was that good with words. haha

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:06 PM

In the steam sale, Half life 2 and CS:S are cheap enough so that I'd want to buy them, and my computer actually meets the recommended system requirements! Oh wait, it meet those for TF2. and I get ~3 FPS. I tried the Portal demo. Same.

It's really annoying because they're games that I would like (HL2 for modding, already played it on X360), and they're old games, but my computer is still probably too bad to play them properly. I wouldn't want to pay money to find out I can't play them confused.gif

Oh well, FTL and Hotline miami it is...still can't play with any steam friends.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:24 PM

QUOTE (Sleepy187. @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 05:32)

Well according to your set up; There wouldn't be 'all the sh*t going on in this world', so there wouldn't be anything to blame anything for.

Maybe the world would be a better place without religion... Hum...?

Personally, I like to blame people.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

I'm the writer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:28 PM Edited by Ziggy455, 12 July 2013 - 11:31 PM.

QUOTE (trip @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 23:24)

Well according to your set up; There wouldn't be 'all the sh*t going on in this world', so there wouldn't be anything to blame anything for.

I'm a firm believer that if we had no religion, then the world would find some kind of idealistic consistency to take the form of what religion once was. What's scarier than a madman with an ideal? One without one. I think that religion is a big cause of war, I truly do but there's also other key things behind it, like greed, lust, and power-craving.

Religion causes a lot of problems though. Britain is in the middle of war between Islam and Christianity with the former taking a good portion of control within the country. Do I blame religion for our carnal desires in the world? Not really.

People are just destructive. Since we forged sharp rocks and bones, we had the abhorrent desire to destroy, but don't forget, while we were crushing each others skulls in with big rocks, others were inventing the wheel and finding diverse uses of fire. There'll always be destruction but then so will there be development and evolution.

GTAction99
  • GTAction99

R*

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:46 PM

QUOTE (RedDaggerXL @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 22:06)
In the steam sale, Half life 2 and CS:S are cheap enough so that I'd want to buy them, and my computer actually meets the recommended system requirements! Oh wait, it meet those for TF2. and I get ~3 FPS. I tried the Portal demo. Same.

It's really annoying because they're games that I would like (HL2 for modding, already played it on X360), and they're old games, but my computer is still probably too bad to play them properly. I wouldn't want to pay money to find out I can't play them confused.gif

Oh well, FTL and Hotline miami it is...still can't play with any steam friends.

I had the low FPS problem with TF2 too, you have to edit some code, I will check later, but I do know of a fix, don't get mad at me if it doesn't work.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:53 PM

QUOTE (trip @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 23:24)
Then someone would invent it. Bow to our benefactor The Great Ford?

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the kawaii

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:30 AM

Are you trying to say that without religion, humanity would worship a car manufacturer?

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

I'm the writer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:42 AM

QUOTE (Tacymist @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 00:30)
Are you trying to say that without religion, humanity would worship a car manufacturer?

That'd be a pretty sweet world to live in, in my honest opinion.

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:27 AM

QUOTE (Ziggy455 @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 00:42)
QUOTE (Tacymist @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 00:30)

That'd be a pretty sweet world to live in, in my honest opinion.

Same here. In my ideal version of that world, I'd be the Minster of the Church of Pagani.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:28 AM

In mine, I'd take Head Coach of the Brazilian Women's Soccer Team.. that's right.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:10 AM

In mine, I'd be Genghis Khan.

:]

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:39 AM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 05:10)
In mine, I'd be Genghis Khan.

:]

no you'd be walter white

in mine i would be tiger woods
I mean come on the guy has had tough times sure but f*ck me sideways he is still as loaded as a Texan's cabinet
I would like to say i would not make the same silly mistakes but we all know that is not true: some of those long putts at the majors are hard tounge.gif

F4L?
  • F4L?

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:46 AM

QUOTE (Tacymist @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 11:30)

No, he's saying if there was no religion that people would just blame something else, or use Broken logic to justify what they're doing.

Linc.
  • Linc.

Betty, don't start up with your white zone sh*t again.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:49 AM

QUOTE (Mr.Mordecai @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 05:21)
Now, I support gay rights alot, and lzw3 is probably one of my favorite members...

Thankya there cwutey :3

tounge.gif

Anyway, I still believe that Typhus' quote on the former page is one of the best pieces of writing I have ever seen and may possibly see for a long time. As Tacymist put it, you really are absolutely amazing with words, I wish I could type something like that out.

OT: I am grumpy at the weekend. I have has 2 weeks off school for Australian school holidays and by Monday I will be sitting in a boring Geograohy class with the worst teacher I've ever had.

Seriously, he shouldn't be a geography teacher.
Get a load of this, he tried to tell us that the country of Madagascar recently changed its name to Kenya.
What the actual f*ck? I'm experienced with geography and I'm particularly finicky about the accuracy of maps and country locations etc.. I can tell he already hates me due to my constant corrections.

Maybe he should be RIGHT and I wouldn't have to correct him so much...

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:18 AM

I'm getting really fed up with taxed tips.

1. They take the full amount out of your paycheck
2. You might get the money up front, but in the case of delivery drivers (me) that tip money goes right into your gas tank, or toward repairs/maintenance of your vehicle. Effectively gaining you nothing, because your car wouldn't need that sh*t as often if you weren't a f*cking delivery driver.

There is no f*cking reason that an 80 hour pay period should net you a $350 paycheck.
inb4getanewjob.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 1 guests, 1 anonymous users