Quantcast

» «
Photo

Grumpy Old Forumers

9,454 replies to this topic
Mr.Mordecai
  • Mr.Mordecai

To be, or not to be. That is the question.

• Members

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:55 PM

This exactly. I was walking down the street to go get some ice for my mom, and a cop pulled up, said I looked like a suspect of a recent crime Black kid, black shirt, and some Nikes. , started asking a bunch of questions, searched me, and had me sit outside of my high school in the hot ass sun waiting for someone to show up to verify if I did it or not. What was the crime? Stealing a car. f*ckin logic. suicidal.gif

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:44 AM

Obvious joke, right?
user posted image
And these are the comments...

user posted image

facedesk.gif I'm done with Facebook, this just gave me a headache. Look how stupid these people are!!!

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:57 AM

QUOTE (StingrayX @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 01:44)
facedesk.gif I'm done with Facebook, this just gave me a headache. Look how stupid these people are!!!

You aren't even scraping the surface there, mate. Trust me on that.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:20 AM

QUOTE (Valenta @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 12:57)
QUOTE (StingrayX @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 01:44)

You aren't even scraping the surface there, mate. Trust me on that.

I wish I had a big page so I could post f*cked up photos laughing at Adalia Rose just to make people angry haha.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:52 AM

QUOTE (Lisa Andreana)
Are you kidding me anyone who doesn't think this is sick, twisted and demented is a f*cking disgusting gross pathetic piece of skid mark skum. Whoever made this is going straight to hell.

That one was gold from the same page. God I did not know people were this stupid! panic.gif

Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:56 AM

You'd expect to see that from old folks on Facebook, including those with their kid's picture as their profile photo lol.

M4 carbine
  • M4 carbine

Nope.

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:20 PM

I hate how games are so f*cking exepensive here in Eastern Europe. I was at a mall today and saw that Max Payne 3 for PC costs around 60 US DOLLARS!! Also the aren't any walmart or gamestop shops around here so Steam is the only alternative here, thank God it exists.

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

Soothe us with sweet lies...

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:21 PM

The power outage in my area due to the storm today has lasted over an hour now....

As if Mondays weren't had enough, damn you Toronto Hydro.

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE (Audiophile @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 23:21)
The power outage in my area due to the storm today has lasted over an hour now....

Uh oh, you better hope it returns before 2morrow morning.

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:46 PM

Bad luck. My power tripped yesterday for about a half-hour. Felt like hours, though.

Android
  • Android

For the Colorful

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:47 PM

QUOTE (Valenta @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 23:46)

Bad luck. My power tripped yesterday for about a half-hour. Felt like hours, though.

I had a power surge last night... freaked me out while I was playing MC tounge.gif

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:54 PM

It's been two hours so far and it's absolute torture. Toronto Hydro doesn't seem to be making any progress whatsoever...

Getting feels from the 2003 two day blackout....

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:10 AM

QUOTE (Audiophile @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 23:54)

It's been two hours so far and it's absolute torture. Toronto Hydro doesn't seem to be making any progress whatsoever...

Getting feels from the 2003 two day blackout....

I remember there being a blackout while I was at high school. Had to send us all home on safety grounds.

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:15 AM Edited by Audiophile, 09 July 2013 - 03:24 AM.

Going to hit 4 hours with no power soon.

No candles, humid inside to the point where it's hard to breathe, Toronto Hydro isn't updating much and insomnia means I'll be in for a long night.

Toronto Hydro should spend more time fixing this sh*t instead of coming up with cute hash tags like #darkto

EDIT: Finally got the power back in my area after almost 7 hours. Just as I was tweeting to Toronto Hydro to tell them "thank you captain obvious" for updating after two hours that the city has no power in the W/NW, the power came back on. I can't describe the feeling I felt that moment. lol.gif

Now it's time to deal with the flooding all over the city.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I see nothing but good things for you my boy.

• Members
  • India

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:18 AM Edited by AceKingston, 09 July 2013 - 12:23 PM.

You guys come over here in India, there are atleast 14 hour power outages in other towns, and an 8 hour power outage once a month and 2 hour power outages a day. Happens only in my state, though.

And also my internet is crap, goes off at 7:40 PM for an hour till 9 PM everyday and the GTA V Gameplay video is at 7:30, it's going to be a race against time.

TurdsFTW
  • TurdsFTW

Mikhail Faustin's Gyneocologist

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:22 PM

QUOTE (AceKingston @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 11:18)
You guys come over here in India, there are atleast 14 hour power outages in other towns, and an 8 hour power outage once a month and 2 hour power outages a day. Happens only in my state, though.

And also my internet is crap, goes off at 7:40 PM for an hour till 9 PM everyday and the GTA V Gameplay video is at 7:30, it's going to be a race against time.

Wait...

WHAT!?

REALLY!?!?!?!?!?

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:35 PM

I am trying to avoid watching the V gameplay trailer, everytime I cave in, I can't bring myself to watch it, I want this to be magical, like when I first played GTA III, that was one of my most incredible gaming moments, such a surprise that was, I didn't really expect it to be that great. So wrong I was.

Anyway, i'm grumpy because there is thousands of Youtube comments and GTAF comments that are not making me feel any better at all.

OH MY GOD!

user posted image

The bar has been raised

THIS IS AMAZEBALLS!

вотч догс сосёт и глотает

افضل وسيلة ترفيه في التاريخ , يا رباااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااا

This trailer made my wife pregnant!

Mr. Sleepy
  • Mr. Sleepy

Infamous

• Members
  • Uganda

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:58 PM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 17:35)
افضل وسيلة ترفيه في التاريخ , يا رباااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااا

Rofl, "the best way to get entertained in the historyy! Oh Goooooood!"

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE (AceKingston @ Tuesday, Jul 9 2013, 11:18)

I'm sorry for my first world problems. lol.gif I understand what you're saying.

The way that it was handled is what annoyed me more than the power outage itself. Toronto Hydro provided little to no updates whatsoever aside from "there is no power in such and such area" which was pretty obvious to everyone that was in that area and all we wanted was a progress report on what was/is being done with maybe an ETA on when it'll be back to normal. Instead they kept releasing the same info over and over again and coming up with cute hash tags like #darkto. Website was useless. Thankful for all the crews that were out there fixing the stations. icon14.gif

It sucked not having power for 7 hours but more than just that a lot of people have flooded basements and homes now. Public transport is pretty much f*cked with massive delays and I think some areas have been shut-down because we've had trains go underwater and a flooded expressway. It's been cleaned up tho and reopened so I am sure it'll be back to normal by tomorrow, if not the end of the week.

For all my whining tho it's nothing even close to what Calgary went through in June. That was massive. Yesterday was just a raindrop compared to that.

Android
  • Android

For the Colorful

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:37 PM

Since when does Xbox Live disconnect you in the middle of a game for a system update...

I was removed from my game of Halo 3 sad.gif

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:36 PM

Having a bit of criticism and opinion in the V section must be illegal or something. facedesk.gif

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

I'm Offended By This Username

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:44 PM

QUOTE (StingrayX @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 10:36)
Having a bit of criticism and opinion in the V section must be illegal or something. facedesk.gif

Welcome to GTA Forums. Be sure to stay out of the V forum if you have more than 2 brain cells remaining.

Mr.Mordecai
  • Mr.Mordecai

To be, or not to be. That is the question.

• Members

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:07 PM

user posted image

fridaynightscream
  • fridaynightscream

Just an average gamer.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:39 PM

When people write the GTA games, the numbered ones at least, like this, "GTA:III, GTA:IV, GTA:V" That's not how you write it and it just looks dumb and annoying.

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:43 PM

This sore throat is f*cking driving me up the wall. Woke up with it this morning and it hasn't got any better. Gonna be stuck with it for the rest of the week, I can tell.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:43 PM

QUOTE (fridaynightscream @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 19:39)
When people write the GTA games, the numbered ones at least, like this, "GTA:III, GTA:IV, GTA:V" That's not how you write it and it just looks dumb and annoying.

Just curious; how should they be written?

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:45 PM

With roman numerals, or with the colons and no spaces? What's wrong with it? It looks fine to me.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:45 PM

QUOTE (trip @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 23:43)

Just curious; how should they be written?

I was wondering the exact same thing. The only possible thing i could think of was he doesn't like the colon in between GTA then its respective numeral. But if that isn't the case, then i truly have no idea.

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:47 PM

That's how I always type the names, aside from the colon at least.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

I'm the writer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:00 AM

It should just be like so: GTA III, GTA VICE CITY, GTA IV and the colon isn't really necessary unless you're giving it some kind of sub-title like GTA III: Claude goes to the blood bank.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users