Grumpy Old Forumers

9,847 replies to this topic
F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:54 PM

So tonight I went out, it's been about a month, I ran into various people from various different nightclubs, eventually I landed with a group of mates who could get me home without a 60 dollar cab fee. We Left the clubs around 2-230ish and because I was being friendly we got in with this guy, he was bumming me, so he said to go chill at his place because it was a free house, note Iam still a little drunk writing this and it's almost 6AM, which is close to what time I get up usually.

Anyway while I was there this chick rocked up, it was almost a sausage fest aside from her, the owners sister, and some random skank. Anyway I was talking to this chick for ages, just being friendly, and I found she was sober that night and was Designated driver, she was the one that drove there from the clubs. Anyway after like an hour of talking and cuddling or w/e I asked if she could drop me home, she said no problem, these guys who were there got real arched up about it blah blah and wanted to fight me, it was retarded, they were all bumming me, then they got all mad when I was talking to this chick, even though none of them had any relationship or anything with her (according to what she said.) and these guys said that I shouldn'r pressure her into driving blah blah because she had an accident once, I said "Okay, sure, no problem, i'll find another way home, and continued chatting to the guys and the girl trying to avoid conflict.
Then a few mates of mine decided to lift me home and they said how these guys wanted to fight me so bad ect, just because of the girl, wtf! f*cking stupid.

I felt good walking away for once actually, but i'm hust annoyed they wanted to fight me over something so stupid. Anyway, enough drunken blabber with my eyes closed while touch typing, i'ma pass out haha, goodnight.

WhitValid
  • WhitValid

Thug

• Members

Posted 22 June 2013 - 02:17 AM

Mostly you're just showing off that this girl wanted you. Fair enough, I'm jealous.

F4L?
  • F4L?

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 June 2013 - 02:53 AM

QUOTE (WhitValid @ Saturday, Jun 22 2013, 13:17)
Mostly you're just showing off that this girl wanted you. Fair enough, I'm jealous.

Well actually, she didn't I was only talking to her, I could tell it wasn't going anywhere and which is why the whole f*cking thing is so stupid, these guys were jealous for nothing, or mad at a brother for trying.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 22 June 2013 - 03:06 AM

Yesterday a friend of mine called me and asked me if I would be able to look at a few properties via video call as he was on the search for a new home, I said sure. So today we did, now he walked up to the first house and I asked 'are you sure this is the right place', yes he said, I was flabbergasted - the place could have been a condominium so insanely huge, especially for the price. Now if the outside wasn't enough the place had including but not limited to:

5 bedrooms
5.5 bathrooms/spa (3 of which almost completely granite)
a media room which is divided into a theater and a man-cave area with a bar
a 4 car garage,
a huge kitchen with industrial-grade appliances and island
a zero edge pool + jacuzzi
2 balconies
hardwood & marble flooring all over
Grand entryway
located on a 0.8 acre lot
an elevated grill area
Top of the line security system
Wine room worthy of a french chateau

So I thought this place was going way above 1 Million (which was his budget with possible remodeling included) but when he told me the price I was shocked, it was 750k.

Now I know properties in Texas are cheaper, but this is ridiculous, how is this possible. The same place would've easily run 1 - 8 million if not more up north in the US, not to say how much it would be in Europe.

I'm kind of in awe and pissed off considering the price of the house I currently reside in and even the one I might be purchasing (building) is much, much more pricy, especially looking at what-I-get-for-the-money wise. Turns out everything really is bigger in the lone star state, except for the prices..

F4L?
  • F4L?

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 June 2013 - 03:29 AM

^If houses went for that cheap anywhere near where I lived, I would take up a million dollar mortgage in a heartbeat, that's insanely cheap, I can't really believe that.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 June 2013 - 03:38 AM

I don't know what the hell I did to my right arm, more specifically my triceps, but it hurts like a bitch. I've been stretching my arm for a while now.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 22 June 2013 - 03:52 AM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Saturday, Jun 22 2013, 04:29)
^If houses went for that cheap anywhere near where I lived, I would take up a million dollar mortgage in a heartbeat, that's insanely cheap, I can't really believe that.

Yeah I know, ridiculously cheap, just go to http://www.trulia.com or another US real estate website and search for any area within the state of Texas and you'll be flabbergasted. It's awe-inspiring cheap.

Gray Wolf
  • Gray Wolf

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 23 June 2013 - 12:46 PM

I have ran out of the most important thing to me... TOBACCO! now I'm really pissed off and grumpy (until i get more) mad.gif

Linc.
  • Linc.

Betty, don't start up with your white zone sh*t again.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:26 AM

I finally beat that motherf*cker Misty in FireRed. Jeezus she is an absolute bitch with her sh*tty starfish. Seriously, Water Pulse is the monster overpowered f*cking move in any game. It was getting through my level 25 Pikachu in like 2 moves, even with a super potion. Then Pikachu decides he wants to he cofused and thunder shocks himself, what a dumb f*ck.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I see nothing but good things for you my boy.

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:04 PM

So, I bought FIFA 13 months back but deleted it because it would not work properly on windows 8 ie if you go close to the goal it gets stuck, but it works on my cousins 7 laptop like a charm.

Now, I got FIFA 12 and it worked fine for about a month until the same damn problem occured again.

Guess, Windows 8 is programmed in a way that FIFA games do not work, but the other games work fine.

Jaypricemann
  • Jaypricemann

Yeah, I know.

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:41 AM

Just posting here because I am not good at anything or knowledgeable about anything except college football and fitness so I have no part on these forums. How are you guys all doing>

F4L?
  • F4L?

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:16 AM Edited by finn4life, 25 June 2013 - 11:30 AM.

Just lobbed my PS3 mic onto the table, it was going flat and i wasn't playing multiplayer so it was just on my bed wasting battery and kept getting under me, I actually missed the table because I chucked it from like a lying down position, it's like 2 cm long, it hit the screen of my 42" Samsung and cracked it, and now the TV doesn't work at all, no picture whatsoever.
This is honestly the most retarded way I have ever broken anything, I can't believe this.

I kinda wanted to get a new TV, but this one has been going perfectly for the last two years, the picture quality is still amazing and all that and It keeps up with modern TV's fine, except for the more expensive LED/LCD tv's or other plasmas, it's just not as slim or energy efficient, this is ridiculous, really really ridiculous.

By mic, I mean this thing.
user posted image

EDIT: @ Raavi, I saw that, it just made me sad at how I will never have anything that big.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:28 PM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 07:16)
Just lobbed my PS3 mic onto the table, it was going flat and i wasn't playing multiplayer so it was just on my bed wasting battery and kept getting under me, I actually missed the table because I chucked it from like a lying down position, it's like 2 cm long, it hit the screen of my 42" Samsung and cracked it, and now the TV doesn't work at all, no picture whatsoever.
This is honestly the most retarded way I have ever broken anything, I can't believe this.

I kinda wanted to get a new TV, but this one has been going perfectly for the last two years, the picture quality is still amazing and all that and It keeps up with modern TV's fine, except for the more expensive LED/LCD tv's or other plasmas, it's just not as slim or energy efficient, this is ridiculous, really really ridiculous.

By mic, I mean this thing.
user posted image

EDIT: @ Raavi, I saw that, it just made me sad at how I will never have anything that big.

Ah sh*t luck man. How could a little Bluetooth mess a whole TV up confused.gif

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

The fall is FAST and STEEP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:35 PM

STOP BUYING YOUR f*ckING 10 YEAR OLD KID CALL OF f*ckING DUTY, YOU f*ckING COCK EATING WHORE!!!

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE (Erebos @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 19:35)
STOP BUYING YOUR f*ckING 10 YEAR OLD KID CALL OF f*ckING DUTY, YOU f*ckING COCK EATING WHORE!!!

Ha, with that language you aren't any better tounge.gif

But seriously, buying mature-rated games for children who are anything but is a stupid idea. Giving them a mic is even worse.

Oh, and then the parents have the audacity to complain about violent video games giving bad influences to children. What this means is that they are a lazy parent, nothing else. 18 rated video games should be able to have more mature content, but no, think of the children dozingoff.gif

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (Erebos @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 15:35)

Woah, chill out man.

Now, from reading that I can surely understand that you're playing Black Ops 2. Now, I'm going to give you life easing advice. Play Modern Warfare 3.

Way better than Treyarch's games... I swear Infinity Ward should be the only one making Call of Duty really.

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

The fall is FAST and STEEP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:50 PM

QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 20:24)
QUOTE (Erebos @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 15:35)

Woah, chill out man.

Now, from reading that I can surely understand that you're playing Black Ops 2. Now, I'm going to give you life easing advice. Play Modern Warfare 3.

Way better than Treyarch's games... I swear Infinity Ward should be the only one making Call of Duty really.

I'm done with CoD lol.Tried playing it at a friends house and in the lobby there was like 3 adults counting me. suicidal.gif

TurdsFTW
  • TurdsFTW

Mikhail Faustin's Gyneocologist

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:52 PM

The things I absolutely hate are little children who address their elders as "kid"s.

It makes me want to shove their faces into a Coffee maker and decaffeinate their blood.

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:06 PM

Welp, that' another V thread turned into people being angry at the SE and CE 'day 1 DLC'. It's annoying how they restart the argument every single thread, forgetting anything they were told previously...I swear they just do it to whine.

But hey, what do you expect from the V section. And it's always happyness and that redx guy with the annoying blue font having a sweet, sweet circljerk with anyone that passes by, every time. At least people like Bert are more relevant and less whiney about it.

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:19 PM Edited by 018361, 25 June 2013 - 10:51 PM.

I'm feeling a bit angry about the whole of humanity and how everyone seems to be a hypocrite in some way. People will call you their friend while they slowly Insert their knife into you back and start slicing away at you until they get what they want out of you and then drop your lifeless body into a ditch where it won't be discovered until a few kids walk home from school using a shortcut after the weekend on a Monday morning. It's on these days when if given the opportunity I feel I would allow everything that humanity has done and humanity itself to be destroyed or just simply disappear, including myself.

RedDaggerXL It's a bit of both. Funny thing is that I am a bit of a hypocrite myself when I say this too.

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:35 PM

QUOTE (018361 @ Tuesday, Jun 25 2013, 22:19)
I'm feeling a bit angry about the whole of humanity and how everyone seems to be a hypocrite in some way. People will call you their friend while they slowly Insert their knife into you back and start slicing away at you until they get what they want out of you and then drop your lifeless body into a ditch where it won't be discovered until a few kids walk home from school using a shortcut after the weekend on a Monday morning. It's on these days when if given the opportunity I feel I would allow everything that humanity has done and humanity itself to be destroyed or just simply disappear, including myself.

Damn, anything happen recently or just having a bad day? I know what you mean though, would be nice if people were more geared towards altruism than self-sufficiency.

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 June 2013 - 08:43 AM

You have appeared on DYOM only recently, with your weird DYOM App topics and your position towards Dutchy and Patrick that made everyone think of you as a weirdo. Besides, if you want to play the "newbies missions", why dont you just play them and give the feedback in their topic or comment section? Was this topic so neccessary?

stu
  • stu

I drink it up

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:01 PM

Why is it that some guys think a great way to be a wingman is to basically just tell girls that you have a massive cock?

I went on holiday recently, in fact I only got back yesterday. So I was talking to girls in my awkward yet slowly efficient way, and I'd be doing my thing. They hadn't yet ran off screaming, so in my books that's pretty good. Then one of my friends would just come over thinking "I'll seal the deal for him here!" and just start banging on about how big my penis is. Which it isn't in any case. It's depressingly average, and that's probably being generous. The girl clearly wouldn't be impressed by this, and if she was, which she wouldn't be, then if I was lucky enough to get her back to my room she'd be horribly disappointed and probably just laugh at it. "It looks like a baby's arm holding an apple" or "It's like a big salami" would get banded about, much to my horror. No it f*cking doesn't, and she knows it. You're just making us both look like dicks.

To be fair, it was only 2 or 3 of my friends that were doing this but goddamn I've seen it happen so many times to other people as well. It's a terrible way of helping a mate out. Have a bit of nuance you stupid bastards!

WhitValid
  • WhitValid

Thug

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 02:10 AM

^I have explicitly instructed the people I go out with to stay far away from me while I'm talking to the opposite sex.

And that transitions well enough into my complaint today.
Out walking the dog, beautiful little girl introduces herself to me. "My name is Kara, may I walk with you?" Sure. Casual conversation - she's 5, she thinks I have a nice name. She likes my dog. She wants me to meet her parents. Blablabla.

All the while I'm getting those looks from her that you get from people when they can tell you're uncomfortable, and trying to put you at ease. She's got this dignified demeanor of polite pity, where I'm so socially anxious that SHE is taking charge of the whole interaction.
Can't even hold my own with a friendly 5 year old turn.gif

Thank you.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 02:57 AM Edited by GTA-King, 28 June 2013 - 03:00 AM.

QUOTE (GTA_stu)
"It looks like a baby's arm holding an apple"

Funny story, sir. I know you are just venting... but I couldn't stop myself from giggling.

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:20 AM

For the love of people with good eyesight, please take your tongue out of his intestinal tract.

It's making people sick, sir. smile.gif

Mockage
  • Mockage

First Breath After Coma

• The Connection
  • NATO

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:53 AM Edited by Mockage, 28 June 2013 - 03:55 AM.

What I really hate is when people suspect and then accuse others of doing something they never did, and cops threatening to beat the sh*t out of people. Here's why I'm saying this.

Earlier tonight I went to go pick up my friend from work and hang out afterwards. We went to Starbucks, chit chatted then took a walk on the boardwalk. We then met up with another friend and just chilled for a bit. We were sitting on a bench, teasing at his sh*tty haircut when all of a sudden 2 cops speed down the boardwalk and pull right up at us. They got out of their car like mad men and started asking me and my friend if we hopped a fence and crossed somebody's yard to get onto the boardwalk. We were in the southern part of Atlantic City, where all the rich assholes live in their fancy million dollar beach houses. Anyways, we were just sitting on a bench next to the beach enjoying the night breeze and talking and these cops just suddenly start accusing of us crossing somebody's yard. We said no, because we didn't cross anyone's yard and the cop said "well someone just f*cking called about a guy with khaki's (me) and a kid with a red shirt and red shoes (my friend we met up with) about hopping their fence and crossing through their yard." First of all, I don't get how someone could make out dark red shoes in pitch black. Second of all, it's Atlantic City. There's shootings and rapes almost every week in this city and they call in FOUR cops (2 cops were called in later) for 2 teenagers crossing through a yard to get onto the boardwalk? What the f*ck? I've been near the scene of a shooting before and 6 cops were called in. SIX. But they call in four cops for this kind of stuff?

Last but not least I spent the whole time WALKING on the boardwalk with my friend. We took a ramp to get up there, by the way.

So after the cops threatened to beat the sh*t out of us for "lying" they patted us down and everything and decided to throw us all into the back of their patrol cars. They drove us onto the street where the people reported us for hopping their fence and crossing through their yard. The cop got out and started asking EVERYONE in the block if we did and guess what? They ALL "confirmed" it. They accused of us doing something we didn't do, and that's what really pissed me off. That's how it goes I guess, you just pick out anybody and start accusing them of stuff to get them in trouble? Besides, we sat in front of that yard we allegedly "crossed" for a good 20 minutes and we didn't see anybody cross it. There was barely anyone on the boardwalk at 10:30 at night since we were in the quiet, rich part of Atlantic City.

After arguing with the cops and having them threaten to throw us into juvi, we were finally released.

Ryujin.
  • Ryujin.

First blood

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 28 June 2013 - 02:38 PM Edited by RyujinXKaizer, 28 June 2013 - 02:43 PM.

I'm a bit annoyed by my classmates.
-There's this classmate of mine saying that I didn't contribute to anything to our group but they didn't even tell me when would be our video shooting project for our Home Economics subject. He's even trying to convince me that he told me that yesterday would be the video shoot but I didn't even remember him remind me. He's one of those annoying smartasses in our class. I tried asking him on when would we do it, but he told me he didn't know. And unexpectedly he said that I didn't contribute to anything.
-I have another girl classmate of mine that I'm already pissed off since last year. She thinks she's better than everybody in our class, yet she's actually the failing one in our class. What the hell is happening with people these days? I mean she wasn't like that in the elementary days, and when we entered high school, there's a lot of bossy and bitchy people.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Save it for a rainy day

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:02 PM

This page:
https://www.facebook...349548491793311
This f*cking page is litereally the worst f*cking page on facebook.
First off, the admins are jerkwad neckbeards who think they're gods for owning a facebook page. Honestly they hardly even post GTA content, just sit their with their fedora on and rant on about "this sh*tty generation" and "I hate swagfage!!!!" or post sh*t from their saints row page.
Secondly, they have no knowledge of GTA. They once posted a photo of the GTA San Andreas box art and said "You never see any of these characters in the game"
NOT EVEN JOKING, LOOK FOR IT.
And their fanbase make GTAforums look like a gentlemens club. The comment section is nothing but "Lol Roman, want 2 go boling?? xD" All u had 2 do was follow the train CJ!!!! L-LIKE ME"
And that's pretty much their page in a nutshell.
f*ck, now I bet there's gonna be someone here who is an admin and/or fan of the page. If so: sorry not sorry xx

epoxi
  • epoxi

Your Mother

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:30 PM

QUOTE (thegtaman531 @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 16:02)
or post sh*t from their saints row page.

That's totally not cool, man.

But hey, Facebook doesn't mean anything. Right here is the real deal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users