11,248 replies to this topic
Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:39 PM

QUOTE (tms_junk @ Friday, Jun 14 2013, 18:56)
QUOTE (AceKingston @ Friday, Jun 14 2013, 12:49)
There was this guy who accused me of trying to be a forum whiz like miromiro or shoumic, that really annoyed the hell out of me. That guy just annoys me quite a lot for some reason. mad.gif

Guilty as charged.

But my points were all extremely valid, i do appreciate your helpful side and your ambition to make useful topics around the board. But in respect to the topic that made me accuse you of trying to hard to be like Miro or Shoumic, I was actually trying to help you. You were nagging and pleading with the Mods to make something happen that they simply didn't want to happen, their reasoning for this was not really up for debate. You even got a PM from Waddy telling you "No" and you continued to bring it up. Eventually, that would not of ended well for you.

Well I'm sorry but I thought you mean't that I make topics just for medals(aka GTA-King tounge.gif ) well I don't I just make them for fun or to help others.

@Sivi - Well have it your way, but I can't say much since I'm not a regular of VT.

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

amplifier worship

• Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:08 PM

This isn't the 'discuss the subtleties of forum politics in the Vehicle forum and certain members with weak constitutions' thread gorram it.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:52 PM

QUOTE (Moonshield @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 01:08)
This isn't the 'discuss the subtleties of forum politics in the Vehicle forum and certain members with weak constitutions' thread gorram it.

Oh...I guess I took a wrong turn.

Woody510
  • Woody510

salubrious

• Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:07 PM

QUOTE (CallTheCoroner @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 23:57)
QUOTE (Woody510 @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 23:26)
QUOTE (CallTheCoroner @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 22:50)
Oh and I hate when people say something isn't funny like they are the comedy god and are the only ones who can declare something funny or unfunny. Its all based off opinion, you don't think its funny, then that's you.

Is that not just them stating their opinion, which, as you've stated, they're entitled to?

"that isn't funny" "I don't find that funny".

So unless they specifically state that it's their own personal opinion you assume that they're bigots? Seems a bit harsh...

Chunkyman
  • Chunkyman

Foot Soldier

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:07 PM Edited by Chunkyman, 14 June 2013 - 07:11 PM.

So I went in to KFC this morning for breakfast when the manager told me that over 2500 KFC's will be closing down in the next year due to financial difficulties, including his own. What the f*ck Colonel, HOW WILL I EAT? How will any American eat?

#OccupyKentucky

Potato Boggle
  • Potato Boggle

Formerly ozzman1

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:19 PM

I can't stand people who can't control their anger and think other people are responsible for their temper tantrums.
AKA my f*cktard brother.

We've wanted The Last Of Us ever since we heard about it so he went and bought a PS3 yesterday and then got the game at the midnight launch. A few friends came over and we played for a while before he called it quits and went to sleep. I took the PS3 in my room and continued playing with my friends, but saved my progress in a new slot so my bro could still continue from where he quit. I didn't want to make a new game because beginning is slow as hell.
Today After we all woke up we took the PS3 back to his room I let him know what I did and that he'd have to load the 2nd save and he COMPLETELY flipped sh*t out of nowhere on me saying how I should have made a new account and campaign for it and he's going to put a password on his account because of me. I told him to lose his period and he kept screaming for a bit but eventually stopped. Everyone in the room was awkward as f*ck after that.

Shortly after that my uncle that was in the living room started yelling about something he was trying to fix and my brother got pissed and said something along the lines of "He needs to stop screaming all the time, I can't take it".
I couldn't believe the irony in what just came out of his mouth because he's even worse than my uncle so I let out a little sarcastic "Heh" sound and he flipped his lid on me again so I called him out for being such a c*nt and crying over spilled milk all the time . He started getting into his blind rage mode and screaming at me to "stop pissing him off" and leave his room. We argue for a minute before he calms his tits and goes back to playing the game, leaving an awkward feeling for everyone in the room again.

About 5 minutes later my friend tried to break the awkwardness with some E3 talk and I ended up youtubing a video on the laptop to show him. Like 30 seconds into the video my brother pauses the game and starts bitching about the noise because he's trying to play a game (The only sound in the video was the wind in the Halo 5 trailer dozingoff.gif ) I turned it down but he didn't care and he ended up mentioning me slacking on my school work so I said "That's what you're going to say when you get pissed now?" That was a bad idea
He began screaming about the video and again how I "need to stop trying pissing him off/get out of my room" at the top of his lungs. We started arguing again I thought a fight was imminent with how loud and pissed he was. It ended when his only replies to me telling him off on how much of a bitch he was were "I don't care", "Shut up", and "Do some school work".

Literally every disagreement or argument he has with someone ends with him saying IDC or Shut up over and over again.

Has anyone been in a similar situation or know what I need to say/do to get a lid on this sh*t? It's getting old because he's 23 and blames everyone else for his hissy fits because he can't get a f*cking hold of himself.

/rant

Sorry for the wall of text and another post about my family, but they suck and no one else cares so just putting it out there helps a bit.

Woody510
  • Woody510

salubrious

• Members

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:47 PM

I think every family has the one child who's a spaz haha. My older brother was the same way. Reading your post gave me a very nostolgic feeling, and even though I hated him for it at the time, I look back at all of those stupid fight and it makes me miss living with him. Go give that spaz a hug.

Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

☛✔Goals Achieved: 1/1☚

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE (GTAction99 @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 20:23)
OT:
I am pissed because my PC didn't arrive yet, ordered it on the 5th, and I am still waiting. They said the latest would be the 18th, but dammit, I can't wait that long! suicidal.gif

Still waiting. mad.gif

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:00 PM

How did you order it?/Where did you order it from?

Shou
  • Shou

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE (GTAction99 @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 02:51)
OT:
I am pissed because my PC didn't arrive yet, ordered it on the 5th, and I am still waiting. They said the latest would be the 18th, but dammit, I can't wait that long! suicidal.gif

Still waiting. mad.gif

Really? It's not even the 18th yet and you're upset? There have been many cases where I had to wait extra days when it came to buying stuff online. Be patient.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:01 AM

This whole used game thing with the Xbox One is just hurting stores like GameStop.

You know who else is hurt? GameFly. Since you can't play used/rented games, they will most likely not even carry Xbox One games unless you're gonna flat out purchase them from their store. Playstation 4 wont have that problem though. Tomorrow I'll be in a live support chat with GameFly and I'm going to ask a few questions.

I'll most likely report back.

F4L?
  • F4L?

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:36 AM

QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 17:01)
This whole used game thing with the Xbox One is just hurting stores like GameStop.

That's a pretty dumb reason to hate the Xbone, I don't like the DRM Idea at all either though. Sure Jobs there are going to decrease, but they are anyway because of the digital trend, one day there probably won't be any speciality gaming stores, but they can adapt or shut down. Jobs will be created elsewhere, possibly in the digital-game-retail-section, it happens.

Businesses boom, business die, and i'm just looking to earn another dime.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:42 AM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 04:36)

That's a pretty dumb reason to hate the Xbone, I don't like the DRM Idea at all either though. Sure Jobs there are going to decrease, but they are anyway because of the digital trend, one day there probably won't be any speciality gaming stores, but they can adapt or shut down. Jobs will be created elsewhere, possibly in the digital-game-retail-section, it happens.

Agreed. Times change, so do businesses and opportunities to make money. If you were head of Microsoft, none of you would be bitching right now.

F4L?
  • F4L?

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:47 AM

QUOTE (GunWrath @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 20:42)
QUOTE (finn4life @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 04:36)

Agreed. Times change, so do businesses and opportunities to make money. If you were head of Microsoft, none of you would be bitching right now.

Anyone dig that Phrase I just coined at the end there? Haha I thought it was good.

Also I feel no sympathy for game retailers going out of business, it's a blatantly obvious trend, they know it's coming and should be making plans to move along onto something else once it does eventually start to dwindle.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:43 PM

I currently have no gas to my house. No gas means; no hot water(showering) and no cooking. That isn't why I'm grumpy though.

Today it is beautiful outside and tomorrow it is suppose to rain. Since I work all week - I kind of 'need' my weekends.

I'm forced to stay in my house and wait for the gas company. I kid you not - it is like a perfect day outside. No clouds, sun shining - I should be on my bike or something. I have to be here in the house when they call and the window is from 12noon-8pm.

I hate crazy long service windows like that.

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:26 PM

QUOTE (ozzman1 @ Friday, Jun 14 2013, 20:19)
It's getting old because he's 23...

Wait what. When I was reading your post I was imagining someone 18 at most, not 23. I don't know what to say about that.

I'm in FL studio right now and I have an awesome main part for a remix test I'm doing, but I can't for the life of me get an intro that fits. Guess I'll learn as I go along, I'm a beginner...

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:13 PM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 05:36)

I never said I hate the Xbox One. I'm just not a fan of what it's becoming.

Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:20 PM

QUOTE (shoumic @ Friday, Jun 14 2013, 21:01)
QUOTE (GTAction99 @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 02:51)
OT:

Still waiting. mad.gif

Really? It's not even the 18th yet and you're upset? There have been many cases where I had to wait extra days when it came to buying stuff online. Be patient.

user posted image
HNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG
IT'S HEEEEEEREREEEE!!!!!!
user posted image
Gonna get the monitor cord for it soon, hyped level = 1,000

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:46 PM

QUOTE (GTAction99 @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 23:20)
HNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG
IT'S HEEEEEEREREEEE!!!!!!
user posted image
Gonna get the monitor cord for it soon, hyped level = 1,000

Oh nice, have fun with that!

My Skyrim disk just crashed. Booo, I just took over Solitude after picking it up again a few days ago mad.gif

Well, at least I have BF3 close quarters free - that was nice of DICE. I love it, by the way.

Wolf of Badenoch
  • Wolf of Badenoch

Infrequent poster....

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:04 AM Edited by Valenta, 16 June 2013 - 12:27 AM.

@GTAction99: Have fun with it!

My rant is about something that happened to me a few days ago, but I'm still pretty pissed off about it. I was supposed to be going to a dragon boat race event my uncle was taking part in. I was planning to take the train there. But when I got to my local station, on the departure board, beside nearly every service, was the word, cancelled. The reason? Overhead wire problems further up the line. To say that I was f*cked off would be an understatement. And I wasn't about to spend an hour on a bus and end up missing the main event. So I called it off and went home. What a f*cking waste of a day, that was... angry.gif
What annoyed me further was that my uncle's team won every event that day and I wasn't there for it.

Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:53 AM

^^ I will sure have fun with it, hopefully we will pick up the cord 2morrow. biggrin.gif

OT: I am slightly grumpy about having to wait to pick up the cord, will probably get it 2morrow, hype level is: 990%, still Veeery high

F4L?
  • F4L?

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:49 AM

QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Sunday, Jun 16 2013, 06:13)
QUOTE (finn4life @ Saturday, Jun 15 2013, 05:36)

I never said I hate the Xbox One. I'm just not a fan of what it's becoming.

Semantics. I meant that disliking the Direction Microsoft are taking because of game retailers is silly.
It was easier to say "hate" instead.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 June 2013 - 11:03 PM

I hate how most of my conversations on Facebook go like this:

Person: Hey
Me: Hey whats up?
Person: nm, wbu?
Me: Just texting a few people.
Person: cooolll.

Then the conversation ends. What the hell? If you can't hold a conversation don't message me whatsthat.gif

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 June 2013 - 11:09 PM

QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Sunday, Jun 16 2013, 23:03)

Then the conversation ends. What the hell? If you can't hold a conversation don't message me whatsthat.gif

Welcome to the Lame Era.

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:07 AM

QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Monday, Jun 17 2013, 00:03)

Then the conversation ends. What the hell? If you can't hold a conversation don't message me  whatsthat.gif

nah it's because you have all the personality of a wet turd that has been left in the toilet bowl for 2 weeks because the owner of the house left to go to spain on holiday.
Nah I'm just kidding, but seriously you suck. tounge2.gif dammit stop joking around Nate! BEHAVE!

Ok on a seriously serious note you could ask them what they are doing, that could carry on the conversation. Or you could carry on the conversation to them, a funny story perhaps, talk about your day, but this all depends on whether Person is close to you, like a friend or family member, or is just a random person who you don't really know but you added to seem polite to some random paedophile who is masquerading as a friend of your uncle Jerry.

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:19 AM

When people go looking for confrontation about there religious or political views.
Also I judge people really badly by what newspaper they read which I realised recently is really bad. Like I won't judge someones political alinement, or there sexuality, or gender or ethnic background etc but I judge them by the newspaper they read. Like wtf. I need to change that.

stu
  • stu

I'm finished.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:41 AM

My local Chinese take-away hired a new order taking guy recently, you know the guy that stands at the front and takes your order. I'm pretty sure he's gay, he's very effeminate and sort of minces back and forth. He f*cking sucks at his job. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if that's how he got it in the first place. I clearly told him that I wanted vegetable chow mein, and he even repeated it back to me so I was like "yup that's the one" (I am amazing at small talk) then he turned around to the big menu board that's attached to the wall behind the counter, to see what number it is. He must have been staring at it for like a whole minute, and he couldn't find it. He did this incredibly camp sort of hissy fit "Ohhh nooooo I can't find it!"

Anyways then he found it, thank god. So he wrote it down and I paid him the money. Then I'm standing waiting, and a customer rings up and complains that their delivery is wrong, it was clearly the stupid new guy's fault. Then I'm waiting like 10 minutes, and my order is done and they bring out f*cking mushroom chow mein. What the f*ck man! It was the owner woman who brought it, and she knows I hate mushrooms so as soon as she saw it was for me she like "oh I'm so sorry, what did you actually order?"

So I was waiting another 5 minutes and finally it was what I ordered. I hope they sack that useless sack of sh*t. I wonder how many other orders he screwed up. Oh oh oh and whilst I was waiting for my order this fat racist c*nt, who must have assumed I was also racist, tried to strike up a conversation about how he finds their (the Chinese people) accents really annoying and how they should speak English, and bloody immigrants blah blah. This was in ear shot of the people who work there, including the camp gay new guy, who happened to be black.

It's all go in my local Chinese takeaway.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:22 AM

QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Sunday, Jun 16 2013, 23:03)

Was this with a girl or boy? If it was a girl, when she asks what you're up to, you always say "Just having a wank over your photos" 2 things will happen here, she will either like it and you end up with a nice, fun, flirty chat. Or, she will think you're the biggest freak in the world and never contact you again, which means you wouldn't have to put up with anymore boring chats. Win Win.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:46 AM Edited by lil weasel, 17 June 2013 - 12:28 PM.

Obama says, We need sensible gun laws
Obama moves to disarm the American people.
Obama wants to arm Cannibal Syrians.
user posted image
Say, I was just reminded that Obama is Hawaiian Werent the Hawaiians cannibals back when Hawaii was called the "Sandwich Islands"?
monocle.gif

What is Obama's real agenda?
What is Michelle's real reason for reducing Fat?

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

5KΣΓ

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:45 PM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Sunday, Jun 16 2013, 06:49)
Semantics. I meant that disliking the Direction Microsoft are taking because of game retailers is silly.
It was easier to say "hate" instead.

Microsoft are the ones that developed the DRM thing. It has nothing to do with retailers. If it had something to do with anything other than their own greed, then I'm sure the PS4 would have had the same restrictions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users