Grumpy Old Forumers

10,500 replies to this topic
Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:51 AM

I hate impatient people, they get on my damn nerves and makes me want to cuss them out.

I hate that, too.
Something that's really been getting on my nerves as of late is the weather. On Monday, it was 20C with cloudless skies. Today, it's 8C with cold, bitter winds. Can't it stay f*cking nice for one full week or am I asking too much?
It might be stupid to complain about something I can't control, but it's really beginning to piss me off.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:41 PM

Youtube is now cramming its sh*tty new design down my throat. Again.
Received a message saying i have 13 days to upgrade or they will do it for me. angry.gif

friendly luggage
  • friendly luggage

Catch a ride!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:23 PM

What's it with topics having "official" in the title? For example the PS3 and Xbox 360 topic weren't made by Microsoft or Sony, so what makes them official?

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:31 PM

QUOTE (illegal_luggage @ Friday, May 24 2013, 17:23)
What's it with topics having "official" in the title? For example the PS3 and Xbox 360 topic weren't made by Microsoft or Sony, so what makes them official?

It helps cut down on topics that would have the same subject. By "official" the poster usually means "this is the one you guys should post in."

QUOTE (tms_junk)
Youtube is now cramming its sh*tty new design down my throat. Again.

Did you get the red loading bar yet? They put a page-loading bar about a pixel or two tall at the very top of the page, it kind of scared me when I first saw it. I don't know why you'd need such a thing now that most browsers tell you whether a page is loading on the tab, and it looks awful and out of place.

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:12 PM

I find it horribly disheartening how the San Andreas sections are mostly abandoned.

Ex Hellraiser
  • Ex Hellraiser

Legendary

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:32 PM

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 14:39)
Is there like a Yugiyo card trend going around right now because at my school every nerd is talking about them and playing card games with them... and we're in high school.
It annoys me because the library gets so loud all because of these guys shouting during card games. Damn cards! mad.gif

Holy crap, exact same situation here. Granted, I am in a Graphic Design class, where half the class is anime/video game junkies, but Yu-Gi-Oh is still pretty f*cking out of place for high school. One girl decided to organize a tournament for our class taking place during a free day. Fair enough. If enough of them want a few duels when there's no work to do, fine. However, the following Monday, Tuesday, and still continuing today (a few weeks later, mind you) they are still pulling out Yu-Gi-Oh cards any time the opportunity arises, notably during lunch. It is getting annoying and in the way, and after that one tournament, everyone involved was instantly drawn back into the nerdz4lyfe way of thinking...

Makes me feel elevated above them cool.gif I know, mean, but oh well...

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2013 - 12:15 AM

I want to draw, goddamnit. I want to draw a picture of me and my dad, since Monday's memorial day and my dad was a paratrooper in the army back in the 1970s, but I can't because the only thing I can draw are stick figures, and one stickfigure with a mustache walking alongside a stick figure with hideously long hair isn't a good tribute for memorial day

RIP dad Phil loves you

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 12:29 AM

;(

Go ahead and draw your heart out man. I miss my grandfather. He fought in the Cold War.

stu
  • stu

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 25 May 2013 - 12:43 AM

QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 00:29)
I miss my grandfather. He fought in the Cold War.

How does that work exactly?

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2013 - 12:45 AM

QUOTE (GTA_stu @ Friday, May 24 2013, 20:43)
QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 00:29)
I miss my grandfather. He fought in the Cold War.

How does that work exactly?

Thank you! I was about to ask the same question.

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 May 2013 - 01:22 AM

user posted image
This is what I get for trying to watch Courage the Cowardly Dog on Youtube. Not in the least bit pleased.

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

When in doubt don't pull out.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:56 AM

After "www." type "pwn" and you will get around it. So it will be "www.pwnyoutube.com...."

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2013 - 12:11 PM

Alright so one of my mates was going to one of his mates parties, the guy is like 3 years younger than me. He asked me to come so he wouldn't get bored and so I could drive him back, I came back home for a while now because I want to have dinner, and because the party is horrible, I can't drink and I just want to be left alone, I am happy sitting on the couch surfing the web.

It's completely comprised of bogans, there is only about 40 people there, and this chick will not leave me the f*ck alone,. She is not ugly, but she is also only 17, acts like she's 12, and I am 100% sure she sleeps around everywhere, my mate confirmed this and the fact she has a boyfriend, yet she is still there with her tits out looking easy. I am outside with my mate, not saying anything at all and she pulls that pick-up line "You look familiar, do I know you?" and then I had to respond, then after all of 10 minutes of me trying to kill the conversation by being boring and uninteresting she decides that i'm suddenly "bestfriend". Then the bitch would not get off me, she's hanging off my arm, whispering in my ear and following me, I was happy on the couch until my stupid f*cking friend told me to come and socialize, I tried to slip away to the couch, nek minnut she's leaning against me on the couch pushing her tits into me, then she followed me to my car and hopped in when I got it, before I left she was whining that I shouldn't leave, I said I would be back in 5 minutes, haha sucker!
So now sitting at home I get a friend request...from this bitch, for f*cks sake, I haven't met guys who are this persistent.

WHAT THE f*ck? How can someone be so desperate for sex? Seriously, I have seen easy girls, but this is ridiculous, I wish I never went over there with my stupid mate. At least now I have some time to hide, hopefully she'll go off and get pleased with someone else so by the time I get back She's already been f*cked and not keen for more.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:49 PM

Some idiot decided to do donuts and burnouts at the Cars & Coffee back in April so the event has been banned from the Blanco location. sad.gif Just to think, I could be looking at high-end BMW's right now but no. This city, San Antonio, is getting on my nerves. So glad I'm going to Houston in a month for a visit. We should seriously consider living there.

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:55 PM

I CANNOT stand driving anymore! f*cking assholes everywhere, it's almost like right when people get behind the wheel they turn into impatient assholes. People always riding my bumper, god forbid I have to stop short and they are in my backseat. Everybody is In goddamn hurry To go nowhere, and if you are in a hurry, then leave your f*cking house ON TIME!!!!

Then there are the assholes who have nice cars and think the rules of the road don't apply to them, swerving in and out of traffic, goIng 100, endangering lives. Then there are the ones that get mad, when you get mad at them for driving like assholes. It's a 2 way street muthaf*cka, if you want to act like an asshole, then let's dance. I will drag you out of your car and f*ck YOU IN THE STREET!!!

Ok that last part I just wanted to say, it's from Pineapple Express. But no more MR nice guy for me, you want to dance in this firery ring of hell, then let's dance.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE (CallTheCoroner @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 10:55)
I CANNOT stand driving anymore! f*cking assholes everywhere, it's almost like right when people get behind the wheel they turn into impatient assholes. People always riding my bumper, god forbid I have to stop short and they are in my backseat. Everybody is In goddamn hurry To go nowhere, and if you are in a hurry, then leave your f*cking house ON TIME!!!!

Then there are the assholes who have nice cars and think the rules of the road don't apply to them, swerving in and out of traffic, goIng 100, endangering lives. Then there are the ones that get mad, when you get mad at them for driving like assholes. It's a 2 way street muthaf*cka, if you want to act like an asshole, then let's dance. I will drag you out of your car and f*ck YOU IN THE STREET!!!

Ok that last part I just wanted to say, it's from Pineapple Express. But no more MR nice guy for me, you want to dance in this firery ring of hell, then let's dance.

This is a huge problem here as well. People drive like jackasses riding your bumper and randomly trying to cut you off. Here's a tip though: when someone is all up on your bumper just drive slow, that'll get them real mad.
Down here, there is a problem with buses. Yeah, if you look up Via bus crashes you can see why. They drive like real assholes, don't stop when they see a car coming, it's ridiculous.

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:44 PM

QUOTE (GTASAddict @ Friday, May 24 2013, 19:12)
I find it horribly disheartening how the San Andreas sections are mostly abandoned.

Not as bad as any of the top-down sections; at least the SA section gets more than two posts a week. I had an argument in one of the threads in the CTW section that lasted about five months, and has probably six posts from both me and the people I'm arguing with combined.

All of the GTA sections are pretty slow for the amount of users we have, except for the V section of course.

Distrom
  • Distrom

Sodom

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE (zoo3891 @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 13:44)

Not as bad as any of the top-down sections; at least the SA section gets more than two posts a week. I had an argument in one of the threads in the CTW section that lasted about five months, and has probably six posts from both me and the people I'm arguing with combined.

All of the GTA sections are pretty slow for the amount of users we have, except for the V section of course.

There is nothing worst than the GTA Advance section, the last post was made on May 6th and there is a topic wich its last post was made on October 1st, 2009.

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE (Distrom @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 18:00)
QUOTE (zoo3891 @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 13:44)

There is nothing worst than the GTA Advance section, the last post was made on May 6th and there is a topic wich its last post was made on October 1st, 2009.

I just checked out that section because of this post, never even knew GTA was on Gameboy Advance, glad i have an emulator on my phone.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:14 PM

It is saddening but the game is 9 years old now, not many people will be seriously playing it. And even those that are have played it before and have nothing to really say about it.

Most people seem to use San Andreas more for modding fun than anything else.

F4L?
  • F4L?

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:04 AM

This is a huge problem here as well. People drive like jackasses riding your bumper and randomly trying to cut you off. Here's a tip though: when someone is all up on your bumper just drive slow, that'll get them real mad. Down here, there is a problem with buses. Yeah, if you look up Via bus crashes you can see why. They drive like real assholes, don't stop when they see a car coming, it's ridiculous.

I do this all the time, like 10km/h haha. I remember once my friend and I were on the parkway and this guy behind me was tailgating the f*ck out of me, so when we pulled up to the lights I wound my window down and told my mate to drive real slow. We were driving 20kmh in a 100 zone with this guy b behind us for about 800 metres hahaha!

That was about 4-5 years ago just after we got our licenses, so we just drove around Being f*ckwits.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:31 AM

This is total bullsh*t. I called up about 6 stores that are selling the GTA V Collector's Edition and not one of them has them in stock. I hate living in New York. sh*t always runs out quickly and not everyone gets a chance to even get $5 down on the collector's...

I'm never going to get it sad.gif

F4L?
  • F4L?

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:49 AM

QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Monday, May 27 2013, 16:31)
This is total bullsh*t. I called up about 6 stores that are selling the GTA V Collector's Edition and not one of them has them in stock. I hate living in New York. sh*t always runs out quickly and not everyone gets a chance to even get $5 down on the collector's...

I'm never going to get it sad.gif

Fortunately enoughI got one almost right after they announced it, my games store called me and said because I was the only one with a fully paid preorder they wanted to know if I wanted the collectors edition,I upgraded right away, paid the test off later in the day.

My store only had six copies. So glad I got it, that LosSantos snapback is dope.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:00 AM

I really want the collector's edition for the snapback to be perfectly honest. I don't care about the money bag thing, and I wouldn't mind extra DLC and a Steelbook that comes with it. Hopefully I can really find a place that is in stock this week sad.gif

F4L?
  • F4L?

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:50 AM

[color=ffe7ba]My gripe today is youtubes f*cking adaptive streaming on PC, Layout doesn't bother me, but this does.

Okay I like to watch montages of stuff, right now it's motorbike stunts from IV. People usually have a sh*t song choice so I load a song to play in the background instead, however my internet is too slow (6mb/s)to load the song and the video i'm watch at the same time without one or the other freezing.

Before I could simply pause one for 30 seconds and it would be loaded, now you have to watch the whole f*cking thing first before it has the whole video streamed, because as soon as you pause, it stops streaming, and then half the time it forgets what I streamed and reloads the whole damn thing again when i skip backwards, So I cannot play two videos at once, it just doesn't work, it's so f*cking annoying GRRR! I used to be able to do this just fine, it was so simple. I could load up 10 videos and then watch them in the car or the bus or something if I was going somewhere.

It's f*cking stupid. I understand some people have data caps, but an option to turn it off would be great, if there is an option, could someone enlighten me?[/youtube]

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:42 PM

I'm seriously considering punching my sister's face in right now.

I go downstairs for a drink, and she's there like some mole rat raiding the fridge, then the biscuit tin and she was about to reach for the f*cking nutella jar so she can eat it with a spoon like the mug she is.

She eventually takes one of those fruity bar things, and then she goes raiding more stuff. I say "what do you think you're doing?" and she flips out. She starts waving her arms around at me, left a little mark on my arm. I had a huge orange juice bottle in my hand, it was pretty heavy, I wish I'd have swung that at her face.

Next time she does that again, I'm seriously going to punch her. Couldn't give less of a sh*t if she's a girl, she's still an annoying little sh*tface.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:18 PM

user posted image

The image i will forever have of your sister now.

Ex Hellraiser
  • Ex Hellraiser

Legendary

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE (LazyboyEight @ Monday, May 27 2013, 15:42)
I'm seriously considering punching my sister's face in right now.

I go downstairs for a drink, and she's there like some mole rat raiding the fridge, then the biscuit tin and she was about to reach for the f*cking nutella jar so she can eat it with a spoon like the mug she is.

She eventually takes one of those fruity bar things, and then she goes raiding more stuff. I say "what do you think you're doing?" and she flips out. She starts waving her arms around at me, left a little mark on my arm. I had a huge orange juice bottle in my hand, it was pretty heavy, I wish I'd have swung that at her face.

Next time she does that again, I'm seriously going to punch her. Couldn't give less of a sh*t if she's a girl, she's still an annoying little sh*tface.

Is she like, a fatass with an eating disorder or something?

I too hate driving. I would like it more if I had a nicer car, but I dont have that luxury yet...

So many jackasses with their ricers, Corvettes, Mercedes, Audis, everything. Weaving in and out of lanes, speeding out of red lights to get ahead of traffic, etc. I dont know how many times I've nearly plowed into a stopped car, because I am behind some prick who, instead of slowing down and stopping behind the car, pounds the throttle and yanks into the next lane at the last second, leaving me <100 feet to a stopped car when I'm going 35mph. Asshole.

I seriously bought a pack of sidewalk chalk, and I'm keeping it under my passenger seat, because I want to do this:

user posted image

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:55 PM

QUOTE (tms_junk @ Monday, May 27 2013, 16:18)
user posted image

The image i will forever have of your sister now.

Yeah I'd say that's about spot on.

It annoys me when people pronounce the letter H "hayche".

It's wrong.

And you shouldn't do that.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:19 PM

I assume the mole rat insult you used on her was taken from Fallout 3?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users