user posted image

Man, I feel so small..

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:19 AM

Above me: Haha, nice car man.

Anyways, I'm considering showing everyone just how screwed up some people on the forums are. A few people remember a message I left in the lulziest messages thread - now binned - by a fellow veteran in one of the unpopular sections of this forum; he had cussed me out for no good reason over a small dispute in a thread. It seems him and a few of his friends or whatever have a problem with me posting in my section and have sent these unpleasant messages to my friends and I. It's just old you know, why do some take this forum so seriously? I can't even post in a particular part of the forum because I'm too new or some crap and the people hate me for that over there.

Potato Boggle
  • Potato Boggle

Formerly ozzman1

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:07 AM

QUOTE (GTA_stu @ Friday, May 17 2013, 08:42)
Beer sh*ts man, beer sh*ts.

For anyone who isn't familiar. A beer sh*t is a particularly nasty and emotionally disturbing bowel movement that you take in the morning/afternoon and perhaps even the evening, following a previous day's drinking. They have the seemingly paradoxical quality of being slimey and sludgey, yet also having stubbornness in that they don't flow as freely as you might imagine they should. Normally those types of  dumps just zip out like a lubed up bar of soap. But beer sh*ts man, beer sh*ts... they don't play by the rules. They're loco!

They're quite hard to mop up after too. Their remnants just cling to your backside like a joey clings to a mother kangaroo. It's like each time you wipe, twice the amount of sh*t ends back up on there. You're thinking to yourself "surely this time surely this time" but nope, it's still depressingly smothered on there and you know you're going to be at it for quite a few minutes still. I just hate them.

I've had 2 today already. Looking like a might have a 3rd lined up as well. Curses.

Drinking isn't really my thing so I've never had the beer sh*ts, but I've had Shroom sh*ts and they're quite similar so I can relate haha.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:28 PM

Today, in 49 minutes, my first ever event would of started... confused.gif

Can't even host it anymore due to "gang problems"

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 09:51 PM Edited by Kifflom112, 20 May 2013 - 11:49 AM.

QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 15:28)

whatsthat.gif Yeah that sucks. I was looking forward to it.
Edit: I hate people who smack or are noisy eaters. People who do that deserve a hard smack in the face.
@tms_junk: It's the V section, what do you expect. The Vehicle Talk is just as bad where you can't even express an opinion without some dipsh*t weirdo hopping on your junk.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 17:51)
QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Saturday, May 18 2013, 15:28)

whatsthat.gif Yeah that sucks. I was looking forward to it.

Don't worry, I got something to kick off June.

wink.gif

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:36 AM

I keep saying it, but trying to get good conversation much less a debate in the V section is like watching a retard trying to f*ck a doorknob.

I keep trying but its useless.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 12:07 PM

That feeling when you spend your whole weekend on GFX for a gang and barely no one joins it. sad.gif

Guess I just have to be patient

Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

Leaving with a big bang, you guys rock.

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 12:19 PM

QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Monday, May 20 2013, 17:37)
That feeling when you spend your whole weekend on GFX for a gang and barely no one joins it. sad.gif

Why don't you PM people and ask them to join it aka The GTA-King method. tounge.gif

I hate it when I make a small mistake in my username and the whole thing refreshes and I have to type the whole sh*tty thing again. suicidal.gif

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:01 PM

QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Monday, May 20 2013, 23:07)

Correct, everything takes time.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:51 PM

f*cking exams, they've f*cked up my plans for tomorrow afternoon mad.gif

Ex Hellraiser
  • Ex Hellraiser

Legendary

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:51 PM

QUOTE (RoadRunner71 @ Monday, May 20 2013, 15:51)
f*cking exams, they've f*cked up my plans for tomorrow afternoon mad.gif

Dude, I have to take my ACT the day after school lets out. School is out for the year June 7, and I get to wake up at 7 am on June 8 and go back to school anyway confused.gif

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE (Master of San Andreas @ Monday, May 20 2013, 08:19)
QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Monday, May 20 2013, 17:37)

Why don't you PM people and ask them to join it aka The GTA-King method. tounge.gif

I hate it when I make a small mistake in my username and the whole thing refreshes and I have to type the whole sh*tty thing again. suicidal.gif

Lol, nah, I don't do that.

It's funny though, I remember making him GFX for a gang he never created.

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 May 2013 - 07:38 PM

What is it with people acting like they're gangsters and constantly staring you out and then giving their mouth off? I've ended up in a couple of scraps because people seem to think because I don't walk like I've soiled myself or as if I have no big toe and am forced to limp (basically I mean those mediocre 'bounces' people walk with) and because I don't run my mouth off I'm a coward. Most of them aren't even strong and most of them don't even know anybody who is actually 'bad'. They're plastic gangsters who think they're untouchable because they hang around with their low-life scumbag mates who egg eachother on and don't stand ground with eachother when it comes to one of them being in need of the others.

Pisses me right off.

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE (GTA_stu @ Friday, May 17 2013, 13:42)
Beer sh*ts man, beer sh*ts.

For anyone who isn't familiar. A beer sh*t is a particularly nasty and emotionally disturbing bowel movement that you take in the morning/afternoon and perhaps even the evening, following a previous day's drinking. They have the seemingly paradoxical quality of being slimey and sludgey, yet also having stubbornness in that they don't flow as freely as you might imagine they should. Normally those types of dumps just zip out like a lubed up bar of soap. But beer sh*ts man, beer sh*ts... they don't play by the rules. They're loco!

They're quite hard to mop up after too. Their remnants just cling to your backside like a joey clings to a mother kangaroo. It's like each time you wipe, twice the amount of sh*t ends back up on there. You're thinking to yourself "surely this time surely this time" but nope, it's still depressingly smothered on there and you know you're going to be at it for quite a few minutes still. I just hate them.

I've had 2 today already. Looking like a might have a 3rd lined up as well. Curses.

like rusty water...f*cking evil defecation.

meh, my qualm is with people, such as managers, who abuse their title and interpret 'manager' to mean 'I can do what the f*ck I like and speak to you grunts like sh*t and hide behind my badge'...I've got no issue with doing what I asked, thing that bites me is people with small man syndrome acting like they own you because of the harsh job climate for, admittedly, people like myself who didn't school it up as much as they should have. the job itself isn't so bad, its just the fact of having a someone believe they are a Major in the Army bullying their way into getting what they want.

Ex Hellraiser
  • Ex Hellraiser

Legendary

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:53 PM

^People with authority are almost guaranteed to abuse it.

I mean, like... Hitler, man.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich, so wie du bist.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 May 2013 - 11:15 PM

Isn't it a bummer when you send someone a message on Facebook, GTAForums, etc. and you know the person you sent the message to saw the message, but doesn't return it until the day later?

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:08 AM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Monday, May 20 2013, 18:15)
Isn't it a bummer when you send someone a message on Facebook, GTAForums, etc. and you know the person you sent the message to saw the message, but doesn't return it until the day later?

If it's a day later who cares? But when you send an important message requesting help, but nobody replies back, it get's annoying.

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:21 AM

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 00:08)

If it's a day later who cares? But when you send an important message requesting help, but nobody replies back, it get's annoying.

I'd care. I get extremely frustrated when somebody ignores me on Facebook or on GTAForums.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:50 AM

QUOTE (Prominent Fate @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 20:21)

I'd care. I get extremely frustrated when somebody ignores me on Facebook or on GTAForums.

I do this to other people.
It's usually because I see the message at work, but don't have the time to reply and I forget about it until later.

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:59 AM

People who claim ownership over a public street.

So I started visitng this new blockbuster shop since last thursday. The store is right on the border of a commercial and a residtential district. EVERY sidestreet within a couple blocks of the building (in all directions) is marked with a "two hour parking" sign to keep employees of the nearby businesses from leaving their cars in front of of other
people's houses all day.

Finally yesterday I stumbled upon one block that was NOT covered by the arrows on these signs. It's more or less the ONLY place to leave a car for more than two hours legally within 3 blocks of the store. Soooooo, after what was not a great day, I walk to my vehicle (which is parked in the same exact spot on this aformentioned block for the second consecutive day.)
As I'm throwing my stuff in the car, this woman whose house I'm parked in front of sticks her head out her door.
Her: "excuse me..."
Me: (surprised) "huh?"
Her: "yea umm...you can't park there anymore. thank you"
Before I could even tell her to go F herself, she pulled her head back inside and slammed the front door. I can't park here? Why not exactly? It seems, I'm resting on public asphalt here. Given the aforementioned situation with the
streets, I'm SURE this is not the first time she's pulled this sh*t with someone. Where the f**k does she get off claiming ownership over the stretch of road in front of her house? Why is it my fault that her stupid ass bought a house on the ONLY block in the neighborhood that's not protected by the time limit? What exactly is she planning to do to my jeep if I leave it there tomorrow? Would I like someone parking in front of my house all day? no, not really I guess. BUT, I had my parked there only for a houre or two. Jesus.

GreatGig
  • GreatGig

Ron Swanson, A Swan Song.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:21 AM

One thing that's really doing my nut in at the moment is the influx of people giving sh*tty ratings in the Rate The Song thread. I don't mean sh*tty as in low score but sh*tty as in not even bothering to write even a sentence to explain their rating. I don't care if you think the song I posted is 1/10, but at least have the courtesy to tell me why. It just seems too damn lazy and as though they're simply in there because they can constantly post as little as possible without it being labeled as spam.

Also, some dude PM'd me asking for instructions on how to embed a YouTube video, I replied with a simple explanation, and he then goes ahead and simply ignores it. Why bother asking in the first place? It makes no sense at all.

Whilst I'm ranting, what the hell is with people train-quoting gigantic images? It's become increasingly difficult to visit certain image-heavy threads in the V section (Vehicle Database, Mapping) because people consistently quote images and, most of the time, reply with something like "LMAO! Ur retard!" which is, of course, youth-speak for "Dear Sir/ Madam, it is with a heavy heart that I can only acknowledge your opinion by guffawing until thine buttocks part of the body and one's intelligence is debased to that of the same level as a finely polished door knob. Good day to you!".

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:06 AM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Monday, May 20 2013, 23:15)

I do this to. I ignore people for a while to make it look like i am busier than i usually am. tounge.gif

Peregrin Brandytook
  • Peregrin Brandytook

One Ring to rule them all.

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:21 AM

QUOTE (TheGreatGig23 @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 10:21)
One thing that's really doing my nut in at the moment is the influx of people giving sh*tty ratings in the Rate The Song thread. I don't mean sh*tty as in low score but sh*tty as in not even bothering to write even a sentence to explain their rating. I don't care if you think the song I posted is 1/10, but at least have the courtesy to tell me why. It just seems too damn lazy and as though they're simply in there because they can constantly post as little as possible without it being labeled as spam.

Also, some dude PM'd me asking for instructions on how to embed a YouTube video, I replied with a simple explanation, and he then goes ahead and simply ignores it. Why bother asking in the first place? It makes no sense at all.

Whilst I'm ranting, what the hell is with people train-quoting gigantic images? It's become increasingly difficult to visit certain image-heavy threads in the V section (Vehicle Database, Mapping) because people consistently quote images and, most of the time, reply with something like "LMAO! Ur retard!" which is, of course, youth-speak for "Dear Sir/ Madam, it is with a heavy heart that I can only acknowledge your opinion by guffawing until thine buttocks part of the body and one's intelligence is debased to that of the same level as a finely polished door knob. Good day to you!".

that was me I decided its much easier to just provide a link

GreatGig
  • GreatGig

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:36 AM

QUOTE (gtafan899 @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 12:21)
that was me I decided its much easier to just provide a link

The idea is that it's supposed to be easier for the listener, not yourself. It saves from opening multiple tabs which can consume unnecessary data for people who have data limits. It also helps some people avoid artists they really don't like, or even encourage others to rate the song seeing as though they enjoy it. There's many reason's for doing it, man.

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

If You Know What I Mean

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:46 AM

I hate it when people say being homosexual is not a choice.

Seriously. When was attraction to the other sex suddenly something you cannot control? Where's the scientific proof? Where is the man with a whacky hairdo in the big white lab coat to tell us outright: "If you were born gay, you will always be gay?"

Don't use the "If it was a choice why would people want it if everyone hates them" excuse. I can disprove that in one word: Religion. Why would Muslims be Muslims if many other people hate them so much? Because it is their choice. Same applies to many other religions.

I chose to be Bi. If I wanted only women, I'd want only women, same for men. But I, not genetics, not a mutation in my DNA, not the FATHER ALMIGHTAY, decided that I wanted to be Bi.

I haven't ranted in a good while, it feels good to be back.

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:00 AM

They just want to say 'hey, this is what I listen to! I don't care what you listen to, look at me!'. I'm pretty sure most people are also ignoring that the original idea was meant to be the chance of it appearing in GTA V, not how much you like it.

And for your last point, the GTA V section seems to be overrun with people who have never been on a forum before - lots and lots of repeat topics from people who just made an account, and the topics are derailed so easily it's almost pointless to go past the first page most of the time.

GreatGig
  • GreatGig

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:15 AM

QUOTE (RedDaggerXL @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 11:00)

They just want to say 'hey, this is what I listen to! I don't care what you listen to, look at me!'. I'm pretty sure most people are also ignoring that the original idea was meant to be the chance of it appearing in GTA V, not how much you like it.

I was actually referring to the topic in the Music section, not the V one (I probably should have specified). I can imagine how god damn awful that one is though, hence the reason I have stayed away from it.

And for your last point, the GTA V section seems to be overrun with people who have never been on a forum before - lots and lots of repeat topics from people who just made an account, and the topics are derailed so easily it's almost pointless to go past the first page most of the time.

The great thing about that is that a majority of the time, unless they're titled cryptically, you can easily avoid them and after a while they'll simply fall into obscurity. Truth be told, I don't think I've ever gone to the second page in there, unless I'm looking for a specific thread.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:19 AM

QUOTE (Prominent Fate @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 09:21)

Sometimes the receiver has other things to care about or is not in mood to answer.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:02 PM

QUOTE (The Pizza Delivery Guy @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 00:46)
I hate it when people say being homosexual is not a choice.

Seriously. When was attraction to the other sex suddenly something you cannot control? Where's the scientific proof? Where is the man with a whacky hairdo in the big white lab coat to tell us outright: "If you were born gay, you will always be gay?"

Don't use the "If it was a choice why would people want it if everyone hates them" excuse. I can disprove that in one word: Religion. Why would Muslims be Muslims if many other people hate them so much? Because it is their choice. Same applies to many other religions.

I chose to be Bi. If I wanted only women, I'd want only women, same for men. But I, not genetics, not a mutation in my DNA, not the FATHER ALMIGHTAY, decided that I wanted to be Bi.

I haven't ranted in a good while, it feels good to be back.

What are you talking about, oh I chose to be bi. So you chose to be physically attracted to someone? Whatever you say, bro.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users