Photo

Grumpy Old Forumers

8,146 replies to this topic
Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:39 PM

People that believe anything. I swear, a bunch of idiots are going to believe what Wade Robson says about MJ abusing him. dozingoff.gif

Cyberzone2
  • Cyberzone2

Zee's assistant and Resident Troll

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:17 PM Edited by Cyberzone2, 16 May 2013 - 01:19 PM.

I f*cking hate fat motherf*ckers .

I can't stand them. And as society continues to grow more fat I find myself among an objectively superior minority -individuals with discipline. I don't understand why the plague (fat people) do not know where to start. I will make it easy for them: STOP PUTTING sh*t IN YOUR FAT f*ckING MOUTHS. And the only time these animals break out in a sweat is while thinking of exercising. The condition of society is disgusting. If you are fat you should be ashamed.

/Rage

ChopTheDog.
  • ChopTheDog.

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:23 PM

QUOTE (Cyberzone2 @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 14:17)

I can't stand them. And as society continues to grow more fat I find myself among an objectively superior minority -individuals with discipline. I don't understand why the plague (fat people) do not know where to start. I will make it easy for them: STOP PUTTING sh*t IN YOUR FAT f*ckING MOUTHS. And the only time these animals break out in a sweat is while thinking of exercising. The condition of society is disgusting. If you are fat you should be ashamed.

/Rage

I'm 100% with you on this one, I'm male and I really can't stand it when fat females put on make-up to try and look better? It has no effect what so ever.

If they want to look pretty, they have to lose weight, simple.

It annoys me how they can even let themselves get to that stage.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:30 PM

QUOTE (The_Sorrow @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 13:23)

A persons weight is in no way related to if they have a pretty face or not. I've seen larger girls with stunningly pretty faces. Being more weighty than the majority doesn't always mean a person is ugly.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:23 PM

QUOTE (tms_junk @ Friday, May 17 2013, 00:30)

A persons weight is in no way related to if they have a pretty face or not. I've seen larger girls with stunningly pretty faces. Being more weighty than the majority doesn't always mean a person is ugly.

I kind of agree, I look at some fat girls (not chubby, but obese) and I can see they have a nice face. If they lost weight it would be far nicer though.

Weight doesn't make any girl look better, but you can still look good with weight.

ChopTheDog.
  • ChopTheDog.

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:51 PM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 15:23)

I kind of agree, I look at some fat girls (not chubby, but obese) and I can see they have a nice face. If they lost weight it would be far nicer though.

Weight doesn't make any girl look better, but you can still look good with weight.

I respect your opinions, I was just stating my personal take on it.

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:11 PM

Lol, I hate fat chicks too.

Especially fat hookers with butts that are soooooo big that I couldn't even put my hands around them. Goddamit!

As for fat dudes, I don't hate them or something but I just couldn't stand them when they never take
any responsibilities over their appearances and keep eating their chips. It makes me wanna pee on their chips.

Seriously Bob, if your jelly is rolling over the top of your pants or you have parts of you that jiggle more than your boobs (that goes for men too) YOU ARE FAT! GO EAT NOTHING BUT SALADS (with no dressing) AND DRINK WATER FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS AND EXERCISE. And no, reaching out to pull chips out of a bag does NOT count as exercise.
  • Jibran likes this

gtafan899
  • gtafan899

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:35 PM

I hate screamers I always look at the comments on youtube videos to see if its one angry.gif

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

Bitch, i'm bout it bout it. Is you bout it bout it?

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:05 PM

I hate the increased number of immature people signing up to the forums and doin nothing but calling other people names when trying to argue, so f*ckin annoying, no wonder so many of the smarter and interesting members have stopped logging in years or months ago, all that's left is the immature majority who number is increasing at an astonishing rate, leaving a minority of smart and interesting conversationalists that keeps getting outnumbered.

I'm growing to hate this forum, does anyone know another forum worth joining that doesn't have any, or at least not many, sh*t talkers and children?

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE (The_Sorrow @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 10:51)
QUOTE (finn4life @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 15:23)

I respect your opinions, I was just stating my personal take on it.

I seriously can't believe you just said, to look good/pretty, you have to lose weight?

I'm so f*cking done. facedesk.gif

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:25 PM

A huge issue of mine in regards to GTAForums is the recent and past amount of silly little dweebs who not only show their consistence to annoy a large amount of the more decently arranged members of the forums but also act as if what they post is accepted by everybody and think they're constantly always in the right. This is mainly a rant about peoples biased and in most cases abusive attitude. A good recent example is this thread which shows a number of both 'kind of abusive' and biased attitudes towards both members of the forums and game developers. It appears to me that some people come and argue constantly on the forums without thinking before they post. Sure, the world would be completely boring without arguments but sometimes, such as in the linked topic, it is extremely pathetic and disappointing to see.

Maybe it's just me and my anti-social thinking. Either way it frustrates me. Maybe I shouldn't get so frustrated because that makes me almost as worse as the people being abusive and biased, but hey, what can I do? It just seems that I'm part of a generation (me being 16 and all) that cannot accept any sort of responsibility for them being wrong and will stop at nothing to try and win arguments to try and prove that they're right, which in most cases leads in them losing the argument or discussion anyway. It also seems like I'm part of a generation where little girls and boys think they're better than everybody else because they 'experiment' with eachother early on, which is truly quite disgusting (seen as though in this country especially 13 year olds are 'experimenting); I use experiment(ing) loosely.

Like I said to my dad last night: Maybe I was born in the wrong decade. I would have fitted right in in the 80's.

gtafan899
  • gtafan899

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (Prominent Fate @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 19:25)
A huge issue of mine in regards to GTAForums is the recent and past amount of silly little dweebs who not only show their consistence to annoy a large amount of the more decently arranged members of the forums but also act as if what they post is accepted by everybody and think they're constantly always in the right. This is mainly a rant about peoples biased and in most cases abusive attitude. A good recent example is this thread which shows a number of both 'kind of abusive' and biased attitudes towards both members of the forums and game developers. It appears to me that some people come and argue constantly on the forums without thinking before they post. Sure, the world would be completely boring without arguments but sometimes, such as in the linked topic, it is extremely pathetic and disappointing to see.

Maybe it's just me and my anti-social thinking. Either way it frustrates me. Maybe I shouldn't get so frustrated because that makes me almost as worse as the people being abusive and biased, but hey, what can I do? It just seems that I'm part of a generation (me being 16 and all) that cannot accept any sort of responsibility for them being wrong and will stop at nothing to try and win arguments to try and prove that they're right, which in most cases leads in them losing the argument or discussion anyway. It also seems like I'm part of a generation where little girls and boys think they're better than everybody else because they 'experiment' with eachother early on, which is truly quite disgusting (seen as though in this country especially 13 year olds are 'experimenting); I use experiment(ing) loosely.

Like I said to my dad last night: Maybe I was born in the wrong decade. I would have fitted right in in the 80's.

user posted image

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:55 PM

On the verge of making a new account. (in a poem)

Looking for a fresh start
to get away from all the drama
events unfold day by day
watching them, only as a spectator
to then be put on the spotlight
when a jackass member says something
to piss you off, and really rustle your jimmies
to make you feel like you need a fresh start
Looking for a fresh start.

Nah, but seriously, I'm ready to make a new account.
(I know I'm bad at making poems :3)

LewisMiller
  • LewisMiller

Luton Tannnnnn

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:05 PM

QUOTE (Cyberzone2 @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 13:17)

/Rage

I agree, I used to be fat, losing weight is very easy all you need is time.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:13 PM

QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 19:55)

events unfold day by day

Why would you want/need a new account?

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE (tms_junk @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 16:13)
QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 19:55)

events unfold day by day

Why would you want/need a new account?

It's just a stupid name in general. I want something more original.

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:30 PM

QUOTE (gtafan899 @ May 16 2013, 17:35)
I hate screamers I always look at the comments on youtube videos to see if its one angry.gif

Don't worry the people who do them have a special place in hell, next to Justin Beiber, Captain Kangaroo and the person who invented those large copper industrial staples that rip your arm a new vagina every time you catch your arm on them.

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:39 PM

QUOTE (Gareth Croke @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 21:30)
Don't worry the people who do them have a special place in hell, next to Justin Beiber, Captain Kangaroo and the person who invented those large copper industrial staples that rip your arm a new vagina every time you catch your arm on them.

Not to forget Hitler and worst of all One Erection. If I hear about their new tour one more time, I will murder an ant. Ants have souls, I just want you to know how far I would go to shut people up.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:23 PM Edited by Kifflom112, 16 May 2013 - 11:40 PM.

WARNING: Violent rant/rage below.
I am so f*cking done with the idiots in this school! Today I went to the library to read and it was piece and quiet. Then I go to pick up a magazine from behind the sign in computers. So this inbred f*ck, Victor, yelled out that I was entering the library without signing in. So he ran after me and held me down like I was some sort of criminal. While this happened, his dickbag friends took some papers from my journal, but I didn't know that... yet. So after they left, I found out my research for a persuasive essay was all missing. In addition, my science lab questions were stolen. I'm reporting these dumb ass f*cktards tomorrow. Even though I know I can simply report them, I am so mad! Today f*cking sucked, all of my research trased. And then I had to deal with this weird ass black dude in history who kept trying to touch me and pretend he was gay or some sh*t. My retard acquaintances, especially Andy, just did nothing. Andy's an idiot too just throwing that out, he gets 60's and brags about it and talks like some typical CoD player.

Something sh*tty always happens in this crappy month of May. I think I'm losing it! panic.gif I keep shouting when my computer acts stupid and am irritable to everything.

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

You sex me up, baby!

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:28 PM

I am furious that they wish to replace the norwegian flags in the may 17th(indep. day) with the flags of the children's nationality
just no
f*cking no

Potato Boggle
  • Potato Boggle

Formerly ozzman1

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:38 PM

Can someone please fill me on on this "martial law" sh*t tied to Obama that people on facebook keep posting about?
I'm just assuming it's something dumb f*cks are blowing way out of proportion like usual

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Leben Heit leben

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:40 PM

QUOTE (ozzman1 @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 18:38)
Can someone please fill me on on this "martial law" sh*t tied to Obama that people on facebook keep posting about?
I'm just assuming it's something dumb f*cks are blowing way out of proportion like usual

Most likely some lazy conspiracy theoirst who's sitting in his parent's basement who thinks the government is behind as to why he can't keep a job, have a girlfriend, etc.

Potato Boggle
  • Potato Boggle

Formerly ozzman1

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:57 PM Edited by ozzman1, 17 May 2013 - 12:10 AM.

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 18:40)

Most likely some lazy conspiracy theoirst who's sitting in his parent's basement who thinks the government is behind as to why he can't keep a job, have a girlfriend, etc.

I know, one dude who posted it is my f*ckwit brother that agrees with every conspiracy theory that enters his ears because "HURR DURR THE GOVERNMENT IS BAAD MKAY AND BEHIND ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING BAD THAT HAPPENS" while he doesn't even bother to read any of the supposed proof and evidence behind them. He's so f*cking dumb he didn't know what one of his dipsh*t friends meant when he said Obama was going to stage another false flag attack(because 9/11 and sandy hook were false flags sarcasm.gif )

Not that I'm trying to defend the cesspit known as the U.S. government or anything, but people who blindly blame the government for everything are just as bad as the ones who blindly defend it

It seems like nobody has a rational point of view on things anymore .

EDIT: I thought I posted these in the Have a Question thread, but it turned into a little rant so I guess I made the right mistake haha.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:14 AM

sad.gif

Made the worst mistakes possible today. Got kicked out of my favorite gang, just for being myself.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Leben Heit leben

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:31 AM

QUOTE (ozzman1 @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 18:57)
QUOTE (universetwisters @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 18:40)

I know, one dude who posted it is my f*ckwit brother that agrees with every conspiracy theory that enters his ears because "HURR DURR THE GOVERNMENT IS BAAD MKAY AND BEHIND ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING BAD THAT HAPPENS" while he doesn't even bother to read any of the supposed proof and evidence behind them. He's so f*cking dumb he didn't know what one of his dipsh*t friends meant when he said Obama was going to stage another false flag attack(because 9/11 and sandy hook were false flags sarcasm.gif )

Not that I'm trying to defend the cesspit known as the U.S. government or anything, but people who blindly blame the government for everything are just as bad as the ones who blindly defend it

It seems like nobody has a rational point of view on things anymore .

EDIT: I thought I posted these in the Have a Question thread, but it turned into a little rant so I guess I made the right mistake haha.

The best thing you can do with a conspiracy theorist is try to convince them they're wrong. When they deny it, bring up obvious points as to why they're wrong. They'll either ignore it or say you're "one of them" lol.gif

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:55 AM

QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 19:14)
sad.gif

Made the worst mistakes possible today. Got kicked out of my favorite gang, just for being myself.

What happened? sad.gif
PM me.

Nipperkins
  • Nipperkins

I think it's beautiful that you are 256 colors too.

• Zaibatsu
  • Somalia

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:48 AM

Some people in the V section have absolutely no idea how to communicate with another human being.

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:11 AM

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Friday, May 17 2013, 00:55)
QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 19:14)
sad.gif

What happened? sad.gif
PM me.

He should have most probably slept with his gang leader's wife. Or he should have flinged his crap at the gay stripper for not performing the fairy spin dance properly.

Those are some of the main reasons why people get kicked out of their gangs usually.

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

Just A Stupid Kid.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:36 AM

QUOTE (Nipperkins @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 18:48)
Some people in the V section have absolutely no idea how to communicate with another human being.

The V is the symbol of how your IQ changes after being there too long.

V
V
V
V

I had to take every final this year, and not a single f*cking one changed my grade whatsoever. It was pointless in every way. What a waste of a week.

stu
  • stu

I drink it up

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • European-Union

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:42 PM

Beer sh*ts man, beer sh*ts.

For anyone who isn't familiar. A beer sh*t is a particularly nasty and emotionally disturbing bowel movement that you take in the morning/afternoon and perhaps even the evening, following a previous day's drinking. They have the seemingly paradoxical quality of being slimey and sludgey, yet also having stubbornness in that they don't flow as freely as you might imagine they should. Normally those types of dumps just zip out like a lubed up bar of soap. But beer sh*ts man, beer sh*ts... they don't play by the rules. They're loco!

They're quite hard to mop up after too. Their remnants just cling to your backside like a joey clings to a mother kangaroo. It's like each time you wipe, twice the amount of sh*t ends back up on there. You're thinking to yourself "surely this time surely this time" but nope, it's still depressingly smothered on there and you know you're going to be at it for quite a few minutes still. I just hate them.

I've had 2 today already. Looking like a might have a 3rd lined up as well. Curses.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users