Photo

Grumpy Old Forumers

10,992 replies to this topic
Jewstinian
  • Jewstinian

Sprouting Brass and Slinging Lead

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:09 AM

I can't really take those couples that make out in public. I can take little things, such as kissing, holding hands, things that show you are in love with the person and showing it off. But then, you got those people who are out in the middle of the place, and are groping each other! Funny thing is, there was little kids around too! I find it kind of rude and disgusting when people just make out in public; might as well be having sex imo.

Then there are those kids I know in highschool who like to have sex in the school... omg

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:31 AM

QUOTE (blitz @ Sunday, May 12 2013, 14:57)
Okay so basically imgur was over capacity and I tried to use tinypic to upload this image. But when it was done uploading the outcome was this.

Then I tried again and the same thing happened. I have never experienced this degree of confusion in my entire lifetime.

THIS IS WHY I HAVE TRUST ISSUES

What the...?

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:56 AM

QUOTE (TheJustinAllenK @ Sunday, May 12 2013, 05:09)
I can't really take those couples that make out in public. I can take little things, such as kissing, holding hands, things that show you are in love with the person and showing it off. But then, you got those people who are out in the middle of the place, and are groping each other! Funny thing is, there was little kids around too! I find it kind of rude and disgusting when people just make out in public; might as well be having sex imo.

Then there are those kids I know in highschool who like to have sex in the school... omg

Meh, I love making out there but not on the escalator though.

Escalators are fun!

'specially when your dudess is pretty shorter than you, and it's the only time you're on eye level.

Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

Leaving with a big bang, you guys rock.

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:03 AM

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Sunday, May 12 2013, 09:53)
QUOTE (blitz @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 22:57)
Okay so basically imgur was over capacity and I tried to use tinypic to upload this image. But when it was done uploading the outcome was this.

Then I tried again and the same thing happened. I have never experienced this degree of confusion in my entire lifetime.

What the hell, girl? notify.gif

Fixed. wink.gif

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:38 AM

QUOTE (blitz @ Sunday, May 12 2013, 04:57)

First off, LOL, now that the funnies out the way, I have had that happen if the image name you are uploading is the same as one that exists on their servers, don't quite know why it does it, but if that is the case then I can't work out why sliceofpizza.jpg would refer to a rooftop full of nekkid Harlem shakers.

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None
  • Newcomer of the Year 2011

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:18 PM

QUOTE (Gareth Croke @ Sunday, May 12 2013, 05:38)
QUOTE (blitz @ Sunday, May 12 2013, 04:57)

First off, LOL, now that the funnies out the way, I have had that happen if the image name you are uploading is the same as one that exists on their servers, don't quite know why it does it, but if that is the case then I can't work out why sliceofpizza.jpg would refer to a rooftop full of nekkid Harlem shakers.

This is so weird I don't recall owning that file on my computer. Maybe someone was uploading it and got mixed up with mine. Also what's the guy in the bottom right corner doing? mercie_blink.gif

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:35 AM

Oh my f*cking god.

What the f*ck am I hearing. It sounds like cows f*cking each other on the floor above me. I live in an apartment. My bedroom is below a black couples bedroom. Every. f*cking. Week. I have to hear this sh*t. It's getting me annoyed. Shes screaming like there is no tomorrow, and it's 12:33 AM. Why the f*ck does this have to happen. I've heard people have sex before, but not like this. I actually hear sh*t moving upstairs. Like rattling things.

Now that I'm done typing this, it seems that he "finished off". f*cking god, if I hear this again I'm going to sleep in the living room.

Rebel
  • Rebel

Woop Woop!

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:24 AM

If it bothers you so much go upstairs and talk to them about it. I'm sure if they are nice people they would understand and keep the noise down. Or at least not do it at stupid o'clock. If they don't understand then I'd just be one of those assholes who calls the cops to make a noise complaint.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:31 AM

QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Sunday, May 12 2013, 23:35)
Oh my f*cking god.

What the f*ck am I hearing. It sounds like cows f*cking each other on the floor above me. I live in an apartment. My bedroom is below a black couples bedroom. Every. f*cking. Week. I have to hear this sh*t. It's getting me annoyed. Shes screaming like there is no tomorrow, and it's 12:33 AM. Why the f*ck does this have to happen. I've heard people have sex before, but not like this. I actually hear sh*t moving upstairs. Like rattling things.

Now that I'm done typing this, it seems that he "finished off". f*cking god, if I hear this again I'm going to sleep in the living room.

tounge.gif I'm sorry but I just couldn't help myself from laughing. Loud noise from a couple upstairs! lol.gif

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:36 AM

lol I swear to god if I hear it again I'm going the hell up stairs, knocking on their door, not giving a sh*t, and I'm seriously gonna tell them off.

They might not answer, so I'll just call the cops and be a c*nt smile.gif

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:50 AM

QUOTE (Rebel @ Monday, May 13 2013, 18:24)
If it bothers you so much go upstairs and talk to them about it. I'm sure if they are nice people they would understand and keep the noise down. Or at least not do it at stupid o'clock. If they don't understand then I'd just be one of those assholes who calls the cops to make a noise complaint.

Most awkward moment of the century coming up for Foley if he does that.

"Um, can you guys not be so loud at sex"?. Or
"If you could have sex between the times of 9am and 8pm that would be great."

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:11 AM

I can see it now,

*Sgt. Foley dials 911*

Sgt. Foley: *stutter*, *stutter* "Neighbors & sex."

Dispatcher: "You're going to have to speak more clearly, sir."

Sgt. Foley: "Send the FBI to (fill in the blank) address on the double."

Dispatcher: "Calm down, sir; take a deep breath. So what's the emergency, is this a rape case?"

Sgt. Foley: "They're fornicating, hurry."

45 minutes later, police arrive and the saga continues:

Sgt. Foley: "You arrived too late; they've halted."

Officer: "What do you expect us to do about it?" Sir, we don't have a warrant; this is a civil matter, not a criminal matter. Speak to your landlord."

Sgt. Foley: "Landlord, landlord; neighbors & sex"

Landlord: "This petty dilemma wasn't addressed in our contract. Oh yeah, I just collected my rent money from them. Embrace your new neighbors."

The birth of perpetual humiliation has begun.

Melchior
  • Melchior

come on and tell me twice

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:15 AM

Noise pollution actually is a criminal matter.

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:34 AM

QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Tuesday, May 14 2013, 03:36)
lol I swear to god if I hear it again I'm going the hell up stairs, knocking on their door, not giving a sh*t, and I'm seriously gonna tell them off.

They might not answer, so I'll just call the cops and be a c*nt smile.gif

Bitch, let me get something straight to you first. It's not something which you're supposed to be disgusted at but rather something which you're supposed to sit back and enjoy!

If I were you I would just get a bunch of people to sit outside their door or in my room and listen, and every so often, I'll have everyone applaud and cheer and whistle.

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:52 PM

QUOTE (GTASAddict @ Tuesday, May 14 2013, 00:11)
*Large post*

I can almost imagine him talking as lil' Cheney from an old cartoon called lil' Bush. It was a comedy show making fun of Former US president George Bush. I will try to find a link for you.

Technique
  • Technique

Insane.

• Members

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:00 PM

So yeah, I'm one of these guys who's 19 and tries to move out out his parent's house as I can't psychically stand it anymore. And yes, I'm still going to school and don't have a job. I want to continue going to school though. It's going to be f*cking hard won't it?
I have no idea where to start here.

Witchking Of Angmar
  • Witchking Of Angmar

One Ring to rule them all.

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Monday, May 13 2013, 04:35)
Oh my f*cking god.

lol tounge.gif this made my day

GreatGig
  • GreatGig

Ron Swanson, A Swan Song.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:21 PM

QUOTE (rudy. @ Tuesday, May 14 2013, 08:34)
If I were you I would just get a bunch of people to sit outside their door or in my room and listen, and every so often, I'll have everyone applaud and cheer and whistle.

You, my friend, are an evil genius. The thought of them opening the door in gowns only to see a bunch of guys sat on the floor with popcorn, whooping and cheering, is just brilliant.

So yeah, I'm one of these guys who's 19 and tries to move out out his parent's house as I can't psychically stand it anymore. And yes, I'm still going to school and don't have a job. I want to continue going to school though. It's going to be f*cking hard won't it?

When you say "start", do you mean starting the process of moving out or starting to simply deal with the situation?

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:02 PM

QUOTE (Melchior @ Tuesday, May 14 2013, 07:15)
Noise pollution actually is a criminal matter.

Tell me about it! I live next to a highway bridge. Fortunately they are finally demolishing it the next month.

But what the hell is wrong with the skillets? I was just making an incredible omelette in a new one and it got stuck and f*cks up my dinner. Now I have a potato and onion scramblet that doesn't look too good, hope it tastes better. Damn it!

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:04 PM

Just found out i have sleep apnea and now i'm pissed off. According to my mum i had this as a small child also. It's like i forget to breath when asleep and i suddenly wake up gasping for air. PISS TAKE.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:27 PM

QUOTE (Technique @ Tuesday, May 14 2013, 09:00)

Get a job and continue to go to school. It isn't easy but it's possible. I moved out at 18 too.

Just get used to not having much(if any) free time for a few years. Time moves fast so...

You'll wanna talk grumpy? I'm down right pissy today. It is stupid and work related, so I'll spare ya'll.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:44 PM

As dumb of this sounds, I'm tired of McDonald's commercials! mad.gif The way they do them these days is just so dumb. What the hell is with everyone somehow being frozen while someone throws one of them nasty burgers towards them?
Another commercial that annoys me is though Cato's commercials. All they do is have some weird bitch dancing around in some ugly dresses playing dubstep or some other annoying music.

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:12 PM

Ok, one of the most f*cked up dreams i ever had earlier.

Single mother with 3 kids, hidden camera type scenario in a living room. Seems to be a scandal on the news, were for some reason it is announced that one of her kids has aids (NO JOKE, i definitely wasn't laughing) the child on the news with aids isn't there but the other 2 children are. The youngest apologizes as if somehow it's his fault, he's like a small toddler as was his brother who was only slightly older, mum goes half way into next room, gets pre made rope noose and hangs herself while her kids scream, cry and look in horror. Then the mum starts to struggle and try to drag herself up as if she's having some major second thoughts but she fails and instead dies and hangs motionless, while her young children stare, in tears and pure shock. WOW that was messed up.

Worst part is my mind depicted it all like some kind of uncensored video tape that got found by police, before the mum hung herself she started crying, didn't even acknowledge her 2 children who were in the room. There was no change in perspective/angle and i woke up at a loss to explain why the f*ck my brain decided to imagine that scene. i still remember it vividly. f*ck my dreams.

One of the most profound dreams i have ever had.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:08 PM

It really bugs me when people sign of their posts with their username!
Why do people do that? We can clearly see who posted it.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:42 PM Edited by Sgt. Foley, 15 May 2013 - 11:53 PM.

I don't know, why do people do that?

@Kifflom112 lol. I hate stupid ass commercials.

-Sgt. Foley

Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

☛✔Goals Achieved: 1/1☚

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:47 PM

QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 23:42)
I don't know, why do people do that?

@Kifflom112 lol. I hate stupid ass commercials.

-Sgt. Foley

Signing posts, I never really understood that either. confused.gif

-GTAtion99

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THIS ONE GOES OUT TO ALL THE RAVERS IN THE NATION.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:49 PM

I spent 80 dollars on a school yearbook, and upon close examination, I have come to the conclusion that they ommitted a sh*tton of people I associate with, including both my ex's (the neo-nazi and the self centered asshole) and all my buddies in math class. Bummer.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:51 PM

QUOTE (tms_junk @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 18:08)

Yeah that just ticks me off. I'm like, you're no one special so why sign your name like some fancy ass? We can clearly see your name and your unique signature already.

-Kifflom112

Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

Leaving with a big bang, you guys rock.

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:16 AM

QUOTE (tms_junk @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 04:38)

Because Waddy used to do that when he was a newbie and he went on to become an Admin, so members think that if they do that they might get the Admin position on the staff ladder.

-MoSA.

I don't stalk Waddy, I was just going through his earlier posts ph34r.gif

WhitValid
  • WhitValid

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:27 AM

Mr. Gypsy:
I am sorry to hear, sorry you had to witness. I'm a little upset having read it.

Mr. Twisters:
Take my advice and burn your yearbook.

NVM JK! you're totally a sound enough individual that I'm sure you'll appreciate that you went to HS and met people. But you should have tried harder to make friends with the yearbook staff if you intended to spend the $80.

For my turn to be grumpy:
Either everything or nothing is my fault.
A little tiring either way.

Cheers friends.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users