Quantcast

» «
Photo

Topic Consolidation Poll

7 replies to this topic

Poll: What should we do? (42 member(s) have cast votes)

What should we do?

1. Merge Lot List with Lot Requests and pin the resulting thread. (33 votes [89.19%])

Percentage of vote: 89.19%

2. Do nothing. (2 votes [5.41%])

Percentage of vote: 5.41%

3. Do something else. (2 votes [5.41%])

Percentage of vote: 5.41%

Vote Guests cannot vote
BenMillard
  • BenMillard

aka Cerbera

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2006 - 08:07 PM Edited by Cerbera, 29 December 2006 - 08:16 PM.

It doesn't make sense to me that the Lots List is in a different topic to Lot Requests. I've spoken to a few active MISA people on IRC recently and they feel the same way.

This poll is to see what the common view is. smile.gif

TRN4L
  • TRN4L

Novus Ordo Seclorum

• Members

Posted 29 December 2006 - 08:13 PM

I also want to point out, that the discussion today was ignited by my opinion of the system, so those of you who want to say cerb is whining can rest assured he wasnt masterminding some scheme lol. we genuinly feel that there are just too many wandering topics in the forum. LESS IS MORE bbq.gif

Bungle
  • Bungle

dexterity

• Members

Posted 29 December 2006 - 08:26 PM

I'm in favour; seems daft that Lot list is just a single post which people usually need to refer to anyway before they post in Lot Requests. If that post goes to the top of the lot requests topic, that would make much more sense.

locO G
  • locO G

LocO by name... But keeping an even keel.

• Members

Posted 29 December 2006 - 09:07 PM

I'll vote for that.
As long as it's comprehensive and kept up to date.

aad
  • aad

3d artist

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 29 December 2006 - 09:40 PM

It just needs a locked topic which can only be updated by the leaders / people who maintain the lot status and request, and it will be handy if we know who are the owners to get in contact if the owners dont react or are inactive for a long time i did this a long time ago with GTI to and this way people started to trade lots or just co-op with each-other just like i did with just i start with a idea and start with a simple build and Jost finished it off it was a nice try-out to get some pressure out of my hands.

So i think merging will be the best idea vote granted. And Goodnight for now.

Bye

Aad.

BenMillard
  • BenMillard

aka Cerbera

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2007 - 02:54 AM

Snow Racer gets back on 5th of January, so hopefully he'll see this. I don't want to change topic organisation without agreement from SR and Steve-M.

Snow Racer
  • Snow Racer

Member Title

• Feroci Racing
  • Norway

Posted 14 January 2007 - 01:53 PM

uf

do it what poll says

BenMillard
  • BenMillard

aka Cerbera

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2007 - 02:43 PM Edited by Cerbera, 14 January 2007 - 02:56 PM.

Thanks SR, I've now done this. smile.gif
  • Lots List unpinned.
  • Lot Requests pinned.
  • Contents of Lots List has been merged into first message in Lot Requests.
  • Adjusted first message of Lot Discussion so it makes sense with these changes.
QUOTE (Snow Racer on IRC)
<Snow-Racer> Cerb... I think we should dump the current Request topic and use "Lot List" as new request topic
A good idea in theory, starting afresh. However, there is a request currently in progress. It also shows recent changes in lot ownership, which is useful.

I could make a poll asking what the mappers want, if you'd like?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users