» «
Photo

VCMP directory

9 replies to this topic
Vercetti Gangsta
  • Vercetti Gangsta

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 27 December 2006 - 01:02 PM Edited by Vercetti Gangsta, 02 April 2009 - 09:52 AM.

user posted image
Welcome to the VC-MP directory. You'll find all the links to the important VC-MP related topics in here.
For all the latest news regarding VC-MP, please see our website, or go to our IRC channel at irc.gtanet.com.

If you notice any incorrect or missing submissions, then please PM me. Do not reply in this topic.
  1. Downloading the mod.
  2. Help & information.
  3. Other.
Earlier versions can be found at our website: http://www.vicecitymultiplayer.com

If you have any further questions, please visit our IRC, or post at the Help and Questions topic.
Do not ask your questions in this topic. And please don't make a new topic about it!

Toni Antonio Cipriani
  • Toni Antonio Cipriani

http://www.hotdvl.co.nr

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 January 2007 - 01:19 PM

Good compilation of Information!

Serafim
  • Serafim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 January 2007 - 02:32 PM

I think this place was supposed to be open. And VG, you forgot to add some elements from the old directory. I'll seek in a sec wink.gif

Edit: Damn it! Did you ask to delete the old one? There was a lot of useful things in there confused.gif

Vercetti Gangsta
  • Vercetti Gangsta

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 January 2007 - 05:30 PM

No, I haven't asked anyone to delete the old directory as I can't ask the moderators to delete a post that's made by another author. wink.gif

Anyway, there's not any useful information in the old directory anymore. Most of the links are broke and useless.
And the links to the old FAQ are useless too, as the new Documentation should include any useful information for the current release.

If you don't believe me, then see the old directory here: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=219073

matthiasvegh
  • matthiasvegh

=RA=Phil_Cassidy

• Members

Posted 25 June 2007 - 06:55 AM Edited by matthiasvegh, 25 June 2007 - 07:00 AM.

a slight problem.... ok, ive played vcmp loads of times, i know pretty much all a playa can. now, i had to reinstall my windows. i made a bakup of my C:\ and placed it on partition 2, so D:\ now, obviuosly my registry wasnt backed up, so i reinstalled gta vc and vcmp. i aplied the exe (fixed exe used at v03) and set the frame limiter to:ON now, when i choose a server (any server) i click connect as normal, vice starts up, the 2 vids, the first gta vc screen, then the vice city multiplayer logo comes up and in loading, it crashes (bout 2 cm done). whats worse, its always the same error. at adress 0x7C812A5B .now, i understand 03z had a beta. should i use that or..? Help apreciated.

nut_legend
  • nut_legend

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 January 2008 - 06:03 PM

Which link is for psp cheats or do you not have any? Plus if you do is it a plug-in?

naruto206
  • naruto206

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 February 2008 - 10:53 AM

my gta online not enter he do it data. i dont remenber what ismore if one of yours can helpme dozingoff.gif cool.gif biggrin.gif sad.gif

Vercetti Gangsta
  • Vercetti Gangsta

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 02 April 2009 - 09:40 AM

First post updated with necessary download links to the newest versions of VCMP.

Hopefully this section shall be more updated from now on. smile.gif

StriKe-
  • StriKe-

VC-MP Beta Tester

• Members

Posted 20 June 2010 - 09:50 AM

Can the mods update the post by VG with this links ?

http://deathsquad-cl...ex.php?dir=03r2

Its easy for the new players to download since VC-MP forum is down for ages.

Kmeto 2
  • Kmeto 2

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 June 2010 - 12:52 PM

Thanks for informations. Good job icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users